Author's Chapter Notes:
ItN was nominated for Best Episode Stealer on Round 5 of the Spark & Burn Awards for Best Episode Stealer, thank you so very much to whoever nominated it! I was floored The Art of Immortality and I won 5 awards on Round 4 as well, 3 of them by Reader’s Choice and I simply don’t have enough words to thank you all for those. It means a lot to know you enjoy my writing and it makes me keep striving to get better.


Thank you very much for the response to the first chapter of this story. I was agonizing over posting it because dabbling into Buffyverse (aside from Someday, Somewhere, Somehow—which is a collaboration and will eventually be finished as soon as IBE and I have some free time) is quite daunting with so many wonderful authors out there. But at least now I feel slightly better about it. ;)


Un millón de gracias to my little sister, IBE, for all her help, support and encouragement with this chapter; and to dampersandspoons and OkDeanna, as well, for pre-reading the chapter and all their very helpful suggestions. Love you, girls!
He's irresistible, up close and personal,
Now inescapable, I can hardly breathe.
More than just physical, deeper than spiritual,
His ways are powerful, irresistible to me.

Irresistible~Jessica Simpson

Chapter 2. Irresistible

She barely had the chance to scan the balcony in search of any onlookers or lurking nasties before Spike had her pinned against a wall, kissing her breath away. All she could sense was him, tingles going up and down her spine, her neck, her whole body as she allowed him to do with her as he pleased.

Right and wrong ceased to exist. For the first time in her life she simply lived for the moment. Nothing mattered but getting lost in his lips; in the way his hands took chart of her body making her tremble with a desire she couldn’t control. And for once she didn’t care. Whatever qualms she still had over what was happening were swiftly squashed under the force of what this man—Spike—made her feel.

Spike couldn’t get enough of her, of every little pant, mewl and moan that tore from her throat, the way she writhed wantonly against him. His mouth trailed down her jaw, sucking at her pulse point and making her blood come closer to the surface. His fangs itched to bury themselves in her slender neck, knowing all it would take was just one little nip and he would taste her. He curbed his bloodlust though, now was not the time for that, not when there was another kind of lust he was desperate to quench.

One of his hands crept up to cup her jaw, his lips once again drawn to her delectable mouth, angling her head to sample her honeyed taste all the better. He could get addicted to this real quick, to have her melting against him, her tongue dancing with his, the way she sweetly clung to him, passionately following his lead. He savored the scent of her desire for him which filled his nostrils, making him impossibly hard, harder than he’d ever been for anyone in a long, long time.

What was she doing to him?

But did he even care that he was drowning in five foot two of Slayer? Nope, not at all. Perhaps later when he was alone he would, but for the moment all he wanted was more of her… right the bloody hell now before he ended up with a wet mess in his jeans.

She was so hot, slowly burning him from the inside as his fingers slipped under the edge of her flimsy top, lightly caressing her smooth flesh in small concentric circles, up, up until he reached the underside of her breast.

He groaned at how perfectly her creamy mound filled his hand as he familiarized himself with its soft contours and curves; his lips traveling a moist southward path once again while he ground his dick harder, faster against her center, getting closer and closer to losing more than his mind. And if this was just from touching her, from kissing her, he could only imagine how it would be when he took her, when he entered her body for the first time. She would brand him for sure; imprint her essence all over him until he couldn’t think of anyone else but her.

Before she had the chance to protest, he’d untied the knot that held her top in place and dragged the fabric down, leaving her breasts naked to his roaming hands and lips. She brought her arms up and around his shoulders to pull him closer when his mouth captured one of her nipples, then the other, teasing, licking and nibbling at them until they hardened under his ministrations.

Buffy felt every tug, every pull, every graze of his teeth over the rosy peaks down to her womb as desire like she’d never experienced before coiled deep inside her, making her crave for something… something she was certain only he could give to her.

Angel’s tentative touches and the few smoochies they’d exchanged in the past hadn’t prepared her for this. Nothing had. Spike’s caresses and kisses were like a tidal wave that threatened to wipe everything away in its path, her senses and inhibitions certainly as her head spun from the wicked things he was doing to her body. She was aware she shouldn’t be allowing him half the liberties he was taking, but she simply couldn’t bring herself to stop him, to stop this. It was too much, too little, everything in between.

His mouth was drawn once again to hers, wanting, needing to feel her, to swallow every moan, every sigh as his hand slipped under the hem of her short skirt—and he’d never been more bloody thankful for those in his unlife than he was now—trailing it up her silken thigh in a sensual caress. The scent of her arousal grew stronger by the second and if possible, he grew harder when his fingers finally brushed against the soaked cloth covering her luscious quim, bunching the material to the side to leave her bare to his questing digits, hissing as they dipped inside her moist folds.

“You’re so hot, love. Gonna burn me right up, you will,” he babbled, the little sounds she was making as he fingered her into oblivion driving him insane with lust. Feeling her excitement coat his fingers wasn’t nearly enough though, the need to taste her honey overwhelmed him, making him drop to his knees to worship her with his mouth.

Oh God, oh God, Oh God! What was he doing to her? She tried to close her thighs against the sudden invasion, but he growled at her before prying her legs open and licked her from top to bottom, making her knees buckle and a new rush of moisture to flood her insides.

And while she knew this wasn’t right, that she should be stopping him before it got out of control or more out of control than it already was, she simply couldn’t bring herself to. He was treating her like a woman, like a woman he couldn’t get enough of and wasn’t that what she’d wanted all along anyway? To be desired like this? To hell with him being a virtual stranger, with her being a virgin, with any reservations she might still have about what was happening, especially when he curled his tongue around her clit and sucked it into his mouth, one of his fingers circling her opening before gliding inside.

Her hands threaded through his surprisingly soft hair as she surrendered with a tremulous sigh, shifting her feet slightly to open herself even more to him, shivering as he hummed his approval from her actions against her quivering flesh. Oh what he was doing to her was positively sinful, making her feel as if she were on the top of a cliff and every delicious thing he did pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

Her eyes were riveted to the sight of the platinum blond feasting on her and she couldn’t stop herself from thinking that Angel would never dream of doing such things to her, that she knew for a fact. The few times she’d tried to turn their kissing into something more, he’d made it absolutely clear he didn’t think she was ready for it. And she couldn’t be happier about that right now, because she simply couldn’t see herself responding like this to the brunette vampire. And if that didn’t prove once and for all that he wasn’t the one for her, she didn’t know what would.

Spike reveled in the way the Slayer—of all people—arched against his mouth silently begging him for more, in every gasp, every cry he elicited from her, but above all, in the tangy flavor that he couldn’t get enough of. He was drunk on it, drunk on every one of her reactions to his ardor. He couldn’t get enough of them, of her and wondered fleetingly if he wasn’t in way over his head here, before getting lost in her taste again and forgetting all about it as he added another finger to the one already inside her molten heat.

She was so fucking tight, her muscles fluttering and contracting around him, dousing him with her heavenly juices, setting him ablaze as he imagined how it would feel to be buried balls deep inside her. And it was then he felt it.

Bloody hell! This was too good to be true and yet it was. He could feel the proof of it, of her innocence hindering the pass of his fingers further inside her snug channel. And just like that, his immediate plans changed, he would be her first, make her his and ruin her for anyone else, especially Captain Forehead. But not here, not now. For as much as he’d love to say to hell with it, with everything and shag her right where they stood, there was still too much left of the Victorian gentleman in him.

He wanted to make it good for her. Though the reason why was anybody's guess. He was evil, after all. Why should he care if the girl had a good time or not? But he knew it would be much better if he could seduce her into this, into giving in to him, it would make it all the sweeter when he rubbed it in his granddaddy’s face that he’d had the Slayer before he could even dream of doing it. That he’d made her scream his name in rapture as she came undone all around his cock, as she drenched him with her passion.

Oh yes, so much better.

He could go down on her for hours and not want for anything else, so addicted was he to her taste already. But he could feel she was so close to tumbling over the precipice and he couldn’t let her… yet. He needed them to move this elsewhere and keeping her on the very brink of orgasm would do the trick nicely to get her to agree to anything he proposed.

Now the question was where to take her. He was staying at the factory and he didn’t think taking her there would fare well for her… or him, for that matter. It seemed she had yet to notice he was a master vampire and he wanted to keep it like that for as long as he could. She would find out soon enough, anyway. On Saturday, the day he would kill her. He completely disregarded the sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach at the thought of snuffing Buffy’s—no, not Buffy, the Slayer’s, he reminded himself—life, her fire out, by crediting it to his poncy past self, who seemed closer to the surface than usual today.

He pulled his digits out from her core and with a parting kiss to her clit he stood up, waiting until she focused her slightly glazed eyes on him to bring his fingers to his mouth, licking them clean of her juices.

“Mmmmm, delicious,” he purred, leaning towards her to murmur in her ear, “What do you say we go somewhere else, love?”

She was far more interested on what that long, smooth tongue was doing than on what he was saying but that last bit sort of stuck. “So-somewhere e-else?”

“Yeah, your place, or anywhere else you’d like to go.” He tilted his head, ready to kiss her objections away if needed while his hand caressed her arm up and down and back again, leaving goose bumps in its wake.

“M-my p-place?” she asked, still slightly confused to where he was taking this.

“Sounds perfect, kitten,” he responded, deliberately misinterpreting her words.

He knew he was risking it big time by doing this. Her parents could be home and then he’d be left out in the cold and it wasn’t like he didn’t have more than enough dosh on him to pay for a nice room at the Sunnydale Inn anyway. However, the thought of defiling the girl in her own virginal bed was too fucking tempting to not at the very least give it a try.

Oh God, she blinked, what have I gotten myself into now? Perhaps she should be thankful her mother was actually out of town on her gallery’s business. Or perhaps she should just tell Spike this was a huge misunderst… Whoomph!

He could practically see the wheels turning in that gorgeous brain of hers, and he’d be damned if he allowed her to take her invitation away, so he did the only thing he could think of and kissed her with all the fervor he could muster. Kissed her until she could barely stand on her own, clinging oh so sweetly to him.

Kissing him after he went down on her should have disgusted her. Should have, but hadn’t. On the contrary, and much to her surprise, tasting herself on his tongue only made her hotter for him, willing to do anything, agree to anything as long as he kept doing what he was doing.

“Ready to go, sweetheart?”

“Uh-huh,” she replied dazedly, barely aware he’d retied her blouse and lowered her skirt.

He took a step back to inspect her and smirked smugly. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips slightly swollen from his kisses, her eyes shone like emeralds and in his opinion, she’d never looked more beautiful than she did right now.

The first thing Spike noticed when they came downstairs was that the Slayer’s friend was still there all by her lonesome, and thankfully she seemed too engrossed in the book she was reading to be aware of their reappearance.

He quickly glanced around the joint searching for the nearest exit. He didn’t want to push his luck now that he had his golden goddess right where he wanted her, so talking with her little friend was completely out of the question. And… jackpot! He saw the back door to the club and headed towards it with Buffy in tow, exhaling a relieved sigh when they made it outside without anyone interrupting them.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Angel did a double take at the back door to the Bronze when he saw a flash of white hair leaving the club. It couldn’t be, now could it? He shook his head, thinking he must be imagining things. That was the only answer. What would William the Bloody be doing in Sunnydale after all?

And then he forgot all about his wayward grandchilde when he saw the lovely redhead sitting alone at a table close to the dance floor, completely lost in her book. It was a rare occurrence that he had the time to observe her uninterrupted and he wasn’t about to miss out on the chance.

At first, she’d just been Buffy’s painfully shy friend to him, but lately he’d found himself thinking about her more often than not… in another way. She enchanted him. Her intelligence, her beauty and how unaware she was of her own unique allure that called to him on a deeper level than he ever expected.

It had nothing to do with the fact Buffy and he weren’t exactly working out as a couple. And yet at the same time, it had everything to do with it. He felt slightly guilty for pining over Willow when he was supposed to be ‘in love’ with Buffy. She was his destiny after all, his only chance at redemption, hadn’t Whistler told him as much?

One couldn’t force love, though. He had learned that much. It was either there or it wasn’t and in Buffy and his case, it simply wasn’t. He felt it with Willow, though. In every accidental touch they shared, every look, every timid smile that graced her lips when she looked at him. He could spend hours just looking at her, trying to decipher the secrets her heart guarded, trying to work up the courage to be near her, talk to her, get her to open up.

He thought he’d seen something shining in her beautiful green eyes whenever she looked at him. Longing. But did she long for him or for what he and Buffy supposedly shared?

*~*~*~*~*~*

Willow took a break from her reading to sip on her Diet Coke while looking around the club for signs of Buffy and the ‘hottie’… to no avail. She sighed and sipped again only to sputter it all over her precious books when she saw Angel a few feet away from her, his chocolate brown eyes fixed on her as he neared her.

Uh-oh. This was so not good. She squirmed in her seat after cleaning her books the best she could, trying to come up with a way to make him leave… pronto. The last thing they needed was Angel getting a free show of Buffy macking on someone else, if they ever returned from wherever they went off to that was. Oh God, what to do, what to do?

“Good evening, Willow.” He smiled at her, thinking how adorable she looked when she was all flustered. He glanced at the books on the table, noticing some were Buffy’s. “Are you alone here?”

“I-I… yes, yes, I am. All alone, that’s me. Why do you ask?” she asked him back as nonchalantly as she could, not an easy feat with her heart beating so hard it almost felt like it would escape from her chest any second now.

“I, well, these are Buffy’s books, aren’t they? I just thought she might be around somewhere.”

“Oh that. Sh-she was here… earlier, but,” she wracked her mind trying to come up with something plausible. “There was this vamp and she had to go after him. You know how that is, don’t you?” She smiled hesitantly, hoping he’d buy it.

“Is she coming back?” He wasn’t too sure Willow was telling him the truth. The vibes he was getting from her were very confusing. Then again, why would she lie to him? Perhaps she was just nervous to be alone with him. Yeah, that could be it.

“N-no, well, she-she didn’t say.” she said, gazing down at her wristwatch. “Ooh wow, is it really this late? I have to go.” She hastily began gathering all the books and putting them inside her backpack.

“Do you really have to?” he asked, putting a hand on her arm to halt her actions, cringing inwardly at how needy he sounded even to his own ears.

She looked from his hand to his eyes, afraid to believe what she was reading in the soulful depths. Angel was touching her, caressing her arm, looking at her l-like… Her heart did a summersault in her chest and she had to remind herself she actually needed to breathe, wishing she could say she could stay with him, all night if he wanted. It was a shame she really couldn’t, she sighed miserably before responding, “No, I mean… yes, I have to. My parents are expecting me.” And boy if that wasn’t the most blatant lie she’d said all night.

He felt the way she was trembling, the way her heart galloped wildly in her chest, hoping it was at least in part because of him and took a big leap of faith. “Oh, alright then.”

“Really?” she asked, wondering if what she’d seen in his eyes had been nothing but wishful thinking on her part.

“Yes, because I’ll have to insist on walking you home,” he said, smirking smugly at the surprise drawn in her lovely pixie face.

He wants to walk me home?!?!?! “Huh?”

Oh, she was too adorable for words and there was no doubt in his mind he was in deeper than he thought at first. “Me walking you home, what do you say?”

She shook her head to clear it. “But… why?”

Because I don’t want this night to end, he answered to himself. Pity he couldn’t say that to her… yet. “Well, I can’t let a gorgeous girl like you walk all alone this late at night, can I?”

When he put it like that, wait a second… “Go-gorgeous?” She shivered at the look he threw her then. It was… intense.

“Yes. I’ve always thought you were.”

She would’ve refuted his claim, she truly would, but he sounded so sincere and really, was it too bad of her to want to experience what could have been if she had met Angel first, even if only once?

“So… can I walk you home, Willow?” he asked casually.

“Well, si-since you insist,” she smiled coyly at him, even as she blushed. “I-I guess I’ll h-have to accept.”

He almost swallowed his tongue at the transformation she suffered with the grin she gave him. Gorgeous? Nah, she was a goddess. “Can I help you with your books?”

“Oh sure, I mean, o-of course, thank you.” She handed him her book bag and just about fainted when he offered her his arm.

“Shall we then?”

“We shall,” she beamed at him, taking his arm and letting him lead the way out of the Bronze.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Spike led Buffy to his beloved DeSoto, opening the door for her and he felt something swell within his chest at the way she smiled sweetly at him in silent thanks before getting inside the car… something that rooted him to the spot for a moment as he tried to understand what the fuck it was and what it meant.

He had the nagging feeling he was well and truly buggered. That this thing which had started as a way to pass the time until Saturday came had shifted somehow, turned into something else completely, something deeper, something he didn’t care to analyze just now. Didn’t mean he wouldn’t take whatever he could bait her into giving him freely though. Didn’t mean he wouldn’t off her when the time for it came, either. Even if at the moment, the very thought made his stomach slightly nauseous.

Bloody hell, what was she doing to him?!

This… insanity should stop now. She would never see it coming; he could pull her out of the car and have his fangs buried deep into her throat, draining her dry of every drop of blood in her delectable body in a flash. And then the spell she’d cast over him would be done and over with. But would it really?

The answer was no, and he knew it. She would haunt him for eternity if he killed her now. He needed to get his fill of her, get her out of his system first and then, only then he would be able to do what he had to do.

It was in those few minutes alone, before Spike got into the car, that Buffy started having second thoughts about this, and thirds as well as fourths. She adjusted her skirt primly and sighed, leaning her forehead on the window and stared outside. What was she doing? Was she really going to give her virginity away to a man she didn’t know before tonight like it was nothing? Sure, he was beyond hot, made the blood in her veins turn into molten lava with just one look, but still… She’d never felt anything like this before, this overwhelming need to be with someone, to get swept away, lose herself to the passion he’d awoken in her. And it scared her out of her mind that Spike held that kind of power over her body, over her.

Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. Perhaps it would be best to take a step back, or twenty, and make a hasty retreat. Go somewhere—anywhere, as long as it was far, very far away from him and those damnable baby blues that had her in their thrall—where she could mull this over.

Buffy had her fingers on the door handle, just a second away from escaping into the relative safety of the night when she heard Spike say, “Goin’ somewhere, love?”

The sound of his silken voice stopped her from turning the handle, letting go of it as if burned while she slowly turned in the seat to find him already sitting behind the steering wheel. She gulped at the smirk gracing his lips, before trailing her eyes upwards to meet his and the moment she did, she knew she wasn't going anywhere without this man. She was so doomed.

“Cat got your tongue, sweetheart?”

She shook her head. “No, no, I-I… was just going to roll the window down,” she said, cringing at how lame that excuse sounded, even to her. Thank God he didn’t call her on it, merely cocking an eyebrow at her in a way that made her forget her own name before he pulled her flush to his side in the blink of an eye.

“Now isn’ this better, pet?” he said, grabbing her hand and putting it on his thigh, before winking at her and starting the car.

She only nodded, sighing dreamily. Much, much better, she thought, leaning her head on his shoulder, her hand lazily stroking his leg, relishing in the way his hard muscles felt under her fingertips.

“Where to, love?” he asked as soon as they pulled out of the parking lot. He knew where she lived, had done his homework after all, but she didn’t know that and he had to keep up appearances.

“1630 Revello Drive,” she answered, nuzzling his leather coat, loving the feel of it against her skin. “Just take a left at the first light and I’ll direct you from there.”

“No need, I know exactly where Revello Drive is,” he responded with a slightly strained voice, while trying to suppress a groan. She was driving him absolutely crazy with the way she was sliding her little hand up and down his thigh, getting it closer to his dick only to retreat when he thought she was about to make contact.

Perhaps she needed a little… encouragement; she was a virgin after all. And from what he’d learn of her so far, a very innocent one at that, too. Plus, enough was enough and if she didn’t touch him soon, he’d burst. So as soon as the red light stopped them, he put his hand over hers and waited until she looked at him to say, “There’s no need to be shy, kitten. Whatever you do to me, whatever you want to do,” he placed her hand directly over his groin, moving it up and down, hissing at the first hesitant touch over his clothes, “will be heavenly.”

She looked at where their joined hands were rubbing him, unsure of what to do, how to proceed, but when she finally dared to glance at his face, her breath caught in her throat at the expression of bliss she found and decided she’d do anything to make him feel as good as he’d made her feel back at the Bronze.

“I-I… don’t know how,” she replied shyly. “But maybe, if you show me…”

“Just… touch me, love, anythin’ you do is fine with me. I promise you,” he just about begged her, desperate to feel her in any way he could.

“But I… just tell me what you like, please. I want to make you feel good.”

She wanted to… Bloody hell! The girl was going to be the death of him. His hand tightened around the wheel, silently counting backwards from ten as he fought against the desire to just have his wicked way with her there, anyone passing by that might be out and about be damned.

“Alright then.” Taking very little care of their surroundings, or the fact that the light had already changed from red to green and back a few times already, he made quick work of his zipper and sighed with relief when the pressure against his hard cock was somewhat released before taking her hand again in his and leading it to close around his shaft.

He linked their fingers, moving them up and down his length. “Now do whatever you like, pet. ‘M game for anything you have in mind.”

She was surprised by how smooth the skin of his penis was, like velvet over steel. Her eyes were fixed on her hand as it glided up and down, down and up, almost hypnotized by the movement. His moans and husky groans, his pleas of harder, tighter, faster, fueling her own desire for him.

She hadn’t expected doing this for him would give her any pleasure, but it did. It made her feel hot, powerful to know she could reduce him to a babbling, quivering mess.

A pearl of creamy white liquid dripped from the slit on the purplish head of his shaft and she couldn’t stop herself from swiping it up with her index finger and bringing it to her mouth to taste it, looking at him from beneath her eyelashes while she hummed her approval at the way he tasted.

“May I?” She smiled coyly at him.

“M-may you what, kitten,” he croaked, swallowing hard to clear his suddenly parched throat.

“May I have another taste?” she asked, reveling in the way his eyes bulged out in shock.

It was a fucking miracle he didn’t shoot his load then. As it was, he knew the moment her mouth touched his cock, he’d have to resort to every trick in the book not to cum too soon.

He nodded and she hesitated for only a second, trying to recall everything she’d read about blowjobs from Cosmo before leaning down and swirling her tongue over the crown.

Christ, but she was scorching him, burning him, her lips wrapped around his cock as she bobbed her head up and down, taking a little more of him with each pass.

“Fuck, love! So good,” he babbled mindlessly as he thrust into her mouth.

A car horn from behind his DeSoto startled them both. He’d been so absorbed in the silky tongue currently caressing the tip of his cock that he’d forgotten they hadn’t moved in quite a while. He started the car and continued driving towards her house, thankful he could actually drive at all while having the Slayer’s pink lips stretched around his cock, pushing him closer and closer to orgasm.

He came inside her mouth with a shout just as he parked in front of her house, surprised they had actually made it there in one piece after breaking every traffic rule that existed and shocked when he noticed she’d swallowed every drop of his desire, moaning as if it were the best thing she’d ever had in her mouth, making him hard for her all over again.

Before he knew it, they were on her porch and the sweetest words he'd ever heard came out from her mouth as she shyly said, “Come in, Spike.”

tbc


Chapter End Notes:
Hope the follow-up didn’t disappoint and even if it did, well, I hope you’ll let me know.



I’m not sure when I’ll update next, what with my birthday being this coming Thursday, but I’ll try my best so it won’t be too long.



Have a wonderful week!



Hugs,



Mari