Author's Chapter Notes:
I’m so very sorry for the lack of updates in my stories. I’ve been swamped with work and that’s taken a toll on my muse. I have chapters of Dare to Dance and Against All Odds started, but I can’t make any promises as to when/which I’ll be able to update next.

That said, I want to thank you all for your wonderful reviews, I’ve answered some of them, but I’m still behind. I will try to remedy that asap. A million thanks to my lovely Tina, who took time in her hectic schedule to edit this chapter for me and for listening to my crazy rambling over where this story is going. Love you, cariño! *huggles* This chapter is for Carrie, who requested either ITN or AAO when I asked which of my stories I should update first. *wuggles*
Ready, set, go it's time to run
The sky is changing we are warned
Together we can make it while the world is crashing down

~ Tokio Hotel

Chapter 5. Ready, Set, Go

He’d give just about anything for a fag right now.

Spike had been awake for over an hour just looking at her, at the Slayer, his mate. He still couldn’t shake his stupor over what he’d done. He came to Sunnydale to kill the girl, among other things; how the sodding hell had he ended up claiming her? It made no bleeding sense and yet… and yet, looking at her like this, snuggled up against him, her warmth seeping into his skin, her blood flowing in his veins, her even breathing tickling his flesh, her scent—their combined scent—permeating the air and filling his nostrils, making his cock harden all over again, he knew he wouldn’t want it any other way.

He had no bloody idea what would happen now. He was still a master vampire who’d come to Sunnyhell to take over the town from the Annoying One, no matter if he was pretending otherwise at the moment. And she was still the Slayer he swore to kill on Saturday. Only that plan had flown out of the proverbial window. Just thinking of offing her made him physically sick and his demon roar in protest. Oh, he would take this piss-ant town over, there was no question about that; but his intentions for doing so had changed exponentially.

He was well and truly buggered. And the worst of it was that he couldn’t bring himself to care about what he’d done. He should’ve stayed away from Buffy, run for the hills as soon as he felt the tendrils of her spell weave around him, escape while he retained some semblance of control over himself. But he hadn’t and now there was no getting away from this… ever.

His heart swelled inside his chest when the Slayer sighed softly and nuzzled her nose against his throat, still deep in slumber. In all his years roaming this Earth, as a human and vampire, he never felt anything like this for someone. Not even for Drusilla who had been his whole world for almost a century before he lost her to a mob in Prague. It wasn’t love though, he knew; it was too soon, but it could easily grow into that, he could sense it, practically taste it. And strangely enough, he was alright with that.

The one thing he knew for certain at this point was that he wasn’t about to become one of the sodding White Hats, no matter what. He was aware he would have to reach some sort of compromise with the chit, but he wasn’t about to give his evil ways up altogether.

They could always talk later. Right now, he could think of more pleasurable ways to spend the few hours they still had left until dawn. And he planned to make damn good use of them.

Mindful of not waking his mate, he carefully disentangled himself from her arms, rolled her onto her back and propped himself up on one elbow as his eyes traveled leisurely down the golden expanse of naked flesh displayed for his viewing pleasure.

Aside from her being the Slayer, he couldn’t think of anything else that would make him ever regret claiming the girl. She was a passionate little thing, innocent but oh so willing to learn, full of fire and above all, his, only his. Had he ever had someone that was only his? Not bloody likely, he snorted inwardly remembering his Sire’s penchant to stray from his bed, no matter how devoted to her he’d been ever since she turned him. Having someone to call his own was something he could definitely get used to. And he was hers as well; there was no fucking doubt about that after last night.

His hand hovered over her flesh without actually making contact, just a whisper of a caress as he contemplated where to begin reacquainting himself with her body. A smirk tugged at his lips as his eyes settled on the neatly trimmed patch of dark blonde curls that covered her sweet quim. They’d fallen asleep before he could properly tend to her the night before, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t see to it now, did it?

Mindful of any change in her breathing pattern or heart rate to signal her awakening, he carefully settled himself between her heavenly thighs, opening her up to him. His fangs itched against his gums as he inhaled deeply. The remnants of her virgin’s blood merged deliciously with their combined spendings, making him salivate at the prospect of the feast he was about to indulge in.

He parted her labia with his fingers, his tongue sliding between her folds and moaning at his first taste of her now that she was his. He licked her from top to bottom, teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue then circling her glistening entrance as he drank every single drop of her juices as they began to flow.

He sensed when she began to rouse under his amorous onslaught. Her heart began beating faster, her breath quickened, coming out in little pants as tiny mewls rasped her throat, her hands flying to his head to keep him in place. As if he were going to move away until he was done? Pfft! Fat chance of that!

One of his hands curved under her luscious arse, lifting her up to better sample her cunny as two fingers delved into her core, filling her, in and out, out and in. He curved them upwards, seeking and finding that spot deep inside that would make her scream in pleasure. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as her inner walls contracted around his digits, coating them with more of her nectar as she began chanting his name over and over again, interspersed with pleas of more, harder, faster.

Cum for me, love, he prompted and felt, more than saw, her surprise at hearing him inside her head before she followed his command and fell apart all around him.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Buffy woke up to wave upon wave of ecstasy crashing upon her, lapping at her ankles and extending up, up to converge in her center before radiating to the rest of her body. Nearer and nearer she flew toward the precipice as Spike drove her out of her mind with lust, her hips moving against his mouth of their own volition as she strived to reach her climax.

His name fell from her lips like a prayer, a plea that grew more demanding, more urgent as her need overwhelmed her. So close, so damn close and yet, so far away. And then she heard him, as clear as if he’d spoken and she couldn’t do anything but obey, fireworks exploding behind her eyelids as she tumbled headlong into bliss.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Buffy slowly came to, a soft yawn tickling her lips as she leisurely stretched her arms to the side only to come in close contact with a chest. A decisively naked, cool yet very firm chest. Astonished, she opened her eyes and found Spike hovering over her, the memories of the night before rushing to her mind as she got lost in the intense blue of his eyes… for all of five seconds before scrambling away from him and falling from the bed in her haste to put as much distance between the two of them as possible. Ouchie!

“Careful, pet. Are you alright?” he asked, offering her a hand that she rejected, preferring to stay where she was. If he touched her, she wasn’t certain they would talk and she needed to know, to ask what it was they’d done.

“I-you, you are a-a…” Oh God, she couldn’t even say it.

“A vampire? That I am, pet.”

“You bit me,” she said accusingly, her hand stealing to the marks on her throat.

“Well, yeah, but you bit me right back, kitten.” His fingers now trailed over his own mark. “And don’ you forget it.”

Like she could forget no matter how much she wanted to. Only she didn’t really want to, did she? She wanted to remember every delicious second, every tantalizing moment, every hungry kiss and gentle caress.

He’d unlocked a part of her she didn’t know existed before seeing him at the Bronze. And once he kissed her, it was as if someone or something had taken over and guided her actions, making her behave like a wanton hussy. Her cheeks flamed as she recalled how shamelessly she’d thrown herself at him, responded to him oh so passionately, offered her virginity to him on a silver platter with no reservations.

What did that say about her? That she’d be so reckless, that she’d forget her calling, everything that wasn’t him. She’d been so wrapped up in him that she didn’t realize he was a vampire until it was too late and even then, instead of just throwing him off her body, she’d done exactly the opposite. She’d asked for more, demanded it even, bit him. She bit him! And even while a part of her was horrified she did that, another part—a bigger part—just wanted… more.

“I-you… why didn’t you kill me?”

“I can think of better things to do with you,” he shrugged nonchalantly, his gaze coasting down her body hungrily, which made her realize just how naked she was.

Eeep! She brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around them to cover herself as best she could, her face growing hotter while he smirked.

“Li'l late for modesty, don' you think, love? I've seen—” his eyes scanned what little he could still see of her curves appreciatively, “—all your... delicious goodies. Touched them, licked them…” She swallowed hard when his tongue peeked out to lick his lips, her eyes glazing as they followed the movement. “And you want me to do it again. I can feel it, smell it.”

Uncaring of his own nudity, he got off the bed and prowled toward her, closer and closer and she was unable to get away, to move before he reached her, kneeling in front of her.

“What are you doing to me?” she asked meekly as he raised his hand to her cheek, trailing a whispering caress across it.

“Nothin’ you haven’ done to me, too, sweetheart.”

“Me? But I haven’t done anything.”

“No? I beg to differ.” His fingers slid into her hair, angling her head slightly upwards as his lips made contact with her jaw, making her moan and pant and sigh as he kissed his way to her ear. “You’ve bewitched me, kitten. Turned my world upside down and made me want for things I have no business wantin’. Can’ help myself though, can’ stay away from you now that I’ve tasted you.”

He must have thrall, she decided as he pulled her onto his lap. There was no other reason as to why she was unable to resist him when he looked at her like this, touched her like that, spoke to her like he did. No other reason she could think of as to why he held so much power over her.

“I don’ have thrall, love. If anyone has thrall, it’s you.”

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Spike wished he had a camera right now to capture the expression on her face at his words. She looked too adorable with her brow furrowed in confusion and her cute nose all scrunched up as she tried to understand how it was he knew what she was thinking.

Buffy blinked. “Did I say that aloud?”

“Not really,” he answered cryptically.

“Th-then… how?”

He shrugged. “Tis just part of the claim.”

“Claim? What’s a claim? What are you talking about?” she asked, her voice taking on a near hysterical tone.

He tilted his head slightly to the right. Surely she knew what a claim was, she couldn’t be that daft or her watcher such an idiot as to not fill her in on one of the most important vampiric rites.

“You’re kiddin’, right? What does your Watcher bloody teach you about vampires then, Slayer?”

“How to kill them?” Her eyes grew wide as saucers as she realized what he called her and how nonchalantly she answered him with what she did. “You kn-know I’m—”

“The Slayer? Course I do, what kind of Master Vampire would I be if I didn’?” he scoffed. Though in all fairness, her beauty distracted him enough to throw him off his game at first.

She gaped at him, feeling a bit dizzy all of the sudden. This couldn’t be happening to her, could it? It had to be a dream, or rather a nightmare. Or something in between. How had she not known he was a Master Vampire? Sure, he wasn’t nearly as horrible as the Master had been, or at all for that matter. Not that she was used to dealing with vampires as hot as Spike. Not even Angel measured up to him. She should have felt the power emanating from him and perhaps she did, but was too inexperienced to see if for what it really was. She could sense it now, though. Could sense him surrounding her, felt him deep inside her.

His growl pulled her out of her musings. “Don’ you dare compare me to the poofter. `M nothin’ like that wanker!”

“Wanker? What does that…?” She waved her hand as she focused on something else that had been bugging her. “You know what? Never mind, what I really want to know is how the hell are you hearing my thoughts?”

“Told you already, tis the claim,” he responded, as if that explained it perfectly.

Her eyes flashed with annoyance. “And I already told you I have no idea what that means! Now tell me!”

“Ooh, kitty has claws.” Lowering her until her back met the carpet, he loomed over her. “Love seein’ you like this, baby. All that fire and passion. Mine, all mine,” he purred lasciviously and she couldn’t hide the shiver that ran through her.

“I’m not your—” she never got to finish her sentence before his mouth came crashing down over hers, effectively silencing any protests before she could utter them.

He was aware he wasn’t being fair, but hey, he never claimed to be anything but evil. And if it took seducing the contrary bint to shut her up and concentrate on him… well, there were worse methods he could’ve employed. Much worse.

“Oh, but you are, love,” he said between heated kisses, his left hand stealing between their bodies until it reached her mound, tracing her nether lips with his index and middle fingers, reveling in how bloody wet she was already. His digits circled her entrance before dipping inside; his thumb teasing her swollen clit as he prepared her for his cock. “You’re mine, no matter how much you might deny it. `M in your system now. You’re gonna crave me like I crave blood.”

“Oh God.” Her eyes grew heavy and her breathing erratic as he rubbed her harder; her thighs falling open even further to accommodate him. Was it possible to die from too much pleasure? Because if it was, he was doing one hell of a job.

His lips skimmed down the slender column of her throat, nipping lightly at his mark, before licking his way down to capture a hardened nipple, sucking it into his mouth, biting it gently, rewarded with yet more of her excitement coating his fingers. Her vaginal walls quivered and quaked around them and he stopped his movements altogether, making her whimper at the loss of sensation.

“Don’t stop… please,” she begged, looking at him through lowered lashes. “Please.”

“Tell me who you belong to,” he demanded, grabbing his prick with one hand and guiding it to her pussy, rubbing it along the slippery folds as he painted it with her juices. “Tell me and I’ll give you what you need.”

“Y-you,” she vowed. “I’m yours.”

“Good girl,” he said, his lips claiming hers before he breached her slick channel in one smooth thrust. “I know where you live now, love, I’ve tasted it. And `m not lettin’ you go no matter what.” Ever.

“Ungh,” she cried out in pained pleasure as he entered her, still sore from their earlier activities. However, pleasure quickly overcame the mild ache as he began moving in and out of her. He felt so good inside her, filled her oh so perfectly, every stroke pushing her closer to the brink.

“You love this, don’ you, kitten?” he asked, his fingers digging into her hips hard enough to leave marks on her soft flesh as he rammed into her, twisting his hips on every other stroke, his pelvic bone grinding against her sensitive nubbin. Her inner muscles contracted around his dick in the most delicious of ways as she fought to keep him inside her. “Love feelin’ me inside you, my cock plowin’ in and out of your cunny…

“You’re close, aren’ you, love? I can feel your tight walls flutterin’ `round me, constrictin’ me, pullin’ me deeper inside you. But you still need more, don’ you?”

“Yes, yes, I do,” she babbled mindlessly, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him; her hips moving in tandem with his as he drove even harder into her.

“Open your eyes, baby.”

She obeyed with some difficulty and found herself gazing into the golden depths of her vampire lover, and at once she knew what he wanted, what she wanted for herself deep down, what she needed. She didn’t care if he was coaxing her to do this or if there was some part of her that needed the connection, the sense of belonging his bite brought her.

“Is this what you want?” he asked her and she nodded without hesitation, turning her head to the side to bare his mark to him.

She moaned in rapture as his fangs pierced her flesh and he drank from her, sucking once, twice, three times, feeling every pull all the way to her center as she exploded in a kaleidoscope of sensations, colors and emotions. His and hers, blending into one.

As it should be.

tbc


Chapter End Notes:
I really hope still have readers for this one after the lengthy absence and of course if you’d like to tell me what you thought of the chapter, I’d love to know.