Buffy stomped through the cemetery, muttering to herself about stupid vampires, be they bleached and in the present or natural blonds and existing in a time far, far away.

Either way, they were seriously upsetting her routine.

She’d burned herself four times at work when her mind had drifted off and she’d paid more attention to memories of the dream than she had the fact she was around very, very hot things.

“What crawled up your ass and died, Slayer?”

Buffy wheeled around to face Spike, the stake she’d been clutching since setting out for patrol pointed towards him now. “Oh, ew, Spike. That’s just an unpleasant thought, really.”

Spike shrugged. “Well, it would explain the constipated look on your face.”

Buffy wrinkled her nose in disgust and threw her arms in the air. “God, this is just what I need tonight. You being an asshole. Can we just cut all the bullshit right now, Spike?”

“So it’s straight to the sex then?” Spike asked with a leer as he moved towards her, wanting to rile her.

Much to his surprise, Buffy grabbed the lapel of his duster and started dragging him back towards his crypt. “You better get me off quick tonight and not do that damn teasing thing. I’m not in the mood.”

Spike gaped as he let her pull him behind her, for once at a complete loss when it came to witty retorts. He had no idea what had gotten into the Slayer, but he certainly wasn’t going to complain.

As soon as they were in the crypt, she tossed him to the ground and pounced on him, her small hands working quickly to open his jeans. She hiked up her skirt, lowered herself down, and let his cock fill her wet pussy.

“A skirt and no panties? Were you even pretending to be out on patrol tonight, Slayer?” Spike asked as he grabbed her hips, holding on for the ride.

“Shut up, Spike,” she snarled, grabbing one of his hands and pushing it to her clit. “Your mouth is ruining the mood.”

Spike snarled. If she wanted it hard and fast, she could have it… He flipped her over, his hand working her clit as he pounded into her. Buffy moaned, her eyes shut tight and her hands gripping his arms.

She came with a strangled cry, and Spike groaned as he came after her.

He was still riding the high of his orgasm when she threw him off, kicked him away, and ran out of his crypt.

Spike sat up, rubbing his head and wondering what the hell that was all about.

*** *** ***


Buffy ran until she was safe in her room, shutting herself away from the world. She collapsed on her bed, angry tears stinging her eyes. What was wrong with her? Not only was she getting turned on by Spike, but she was getting turned on by vampires in her dreams now, too.

She rolled over and stared at the ceiling. Buffy didn’t like that dream… She hadn’t been able to get it out of her mind, spending all day wondering why the Powers had given her that to watch.

Maybe it wasn’t a Slayer dream at all. It wasn’t as if Slayers routinely got it on with vampires, after all. Maybe it was just the product of whatever this was she’d been doing with Spike.

Which really, Buffy decided, made more sense. Of course she’d start dreaming about a Slayer fooling around with a vampire. It was a subject that had been on her mind recently…

That, and those Doublemeat burgers had to give you bad dreams…

She decided just to stop thinking about it at all. It was just one dream, and the more she thought about it, totally not a Slayer dream. It wasn’t like she was ever going to have it again. So she’d had a rather odd, erotic dream about a vampire. It wasn’t the first time. Granted, the others had been about vampires she actually knew, but that was inconsequential.

It was probably just a sign she really needed to start staying away from Spike.

So starting first thing in the morning, she was going to do that.

And she wouldn’t be having anymore of those weird dreams either.

*** *** ***


Isobel spent the entire day pacing her bed chamber. She knew she should confess her sins and ask for absolution, but she couldn’t bring herself to admit to the priest that she’d allowed a demon to defile her.

She’d sworn before God to remain chaste, and yet she’d so easily thrown her virginity away to a vampire. How could she have failed so completely in her duty?

She should have stayed and let the vampire drink from her. Death would be a fitting punishment for her sins.

Isobel fell to her knees again, knowing she’d have to plead more for God’s forgiveness if she was going to succeed in her battle against Ed… er, the demon. She may no longer be truly worthy of being a Slayer, but she still wished to banish the evil from this town.

When the sun set, Isobel left the church again. She started towards where she had seen the vampire the night before, hoping he wouldn’t have changed his feeding habits.

She had just reached the edge of the village proper when a girl ran to her, blood smeared on her dress and face. She fell at Isobel’s feet, sobbing. “You must help me. There’s…there’s a demon in the keep. He lured me from my home and bit my neck!”

“Go to the church,” Isobel said, pushing her guilt and doubts away, becoming only the Slayer. “The priest will take care of you. I will see to the demon.”

The girl clung to her. “No! You mustn’t! He’s a monster!”

Isobel replied with a small smile. “There’s no need to worry. I know what needs to be done.” She broke free of the girl and ran towards the keep, her long brown hair flowing behind her. She would stop him tonight.

She kicked the door to the keep open, the heavy wood slamming against the stone wall under her slayer strength. A lit torch hung on the wall, and she grabbed it, no fear in her heart as she stepped into the darkness. “I know you’re in here, Edmund!” she called out, her voice echoing in the chamber. “Show yourself and face me!”

The keep remained silent save for the sounds of Isobel’s harsh breaths. Yet her skin prickled and tingled, telling her for certain a vampire was nearby.

“Are you a coward, Edmund?” she demanded, her face angry in the flamelight. “Afraid of a little girl?”

His deep, rich laugh filled the keep, and Isobel trembled. The shadows around her moved, and suddenly, Edmund was in front of her. He smiled easily as his gaze traveled down her body. “I see you received my message, Slayer. Don’t worry – I made sure the girl will live.”

Isobel gasped, her heart pounding. “You lured me here? Why?”

Edmund shrugged easily. “I’ve grown tired of waiting. I wish to fornicate with you this night.”

Isobel blushed furiously and took her eyes away from him. “I will not let you for…do that…with me again!”

“Again? Do you think we already…” Edmund laughed. “How delightful.”

Isobel managed to blush even more, her usually fair skin a deep red. “But you…you touched me…on my…” She couldn’t finish her sentence.

“That was only the first taste, dove. I assure you your purity is still quite intact. Though it will not before this night is through. Will you be going to my bed willingly, or will I have to subdue you?”

“I will not succumb to your lust, demon!” Isobel insisted. “I’m here to remove you from this world.”

Edmund smirked. “You’re quite amusing, girl. You and I both know you want it as much as I do. I can smell how much you want me.”

He could smell…? What could that possibly mean? Isobel was so terribly confused.

And oddly warm…

Edmund held out his hand. “Come with, my darling. Let’s not waste anymore time with this ridiculous farce.”

“I will not lie with you!” Isobel yelled, stomping her foot. “I am a Slayer, chosen by God to serve as His hand here on Earth! I will remain pure and not be sullied by any demon! And you…you are a vile, disgusting creature who shall never touch me again!”

Edmund shivered. “Oh, the things you say to me, Slayer. They make me so hard.”

Hard? She didn’t understand him at all. “We’re supposed to be fighting!” she exclaimed, stomping her foot again. “You aren’t playing by the rules.”

“I never play by the rules, Slayer.” He shrugged. “But if you insist we fight…” He struck suddenly, hitting Isobel in the face.

Isobel gasped in shock as she stumbled backwards, the torch falling from her hands and to the ground. Edmund kicked a bucket near it, water rushing over the flame, extinguishing it, before he came after Isobel again, knocking her feet out from under her.

Isobel’s breathing came in harsh pants as she sat on the cold stone floor, the room pitch black. For the first time in her six months as a Slayer, she was genuinely frightened, knowing she was at completely at Edmund’s mercy. She couldn’t see a thing, and even if she tried to run, she knew without a doubt he’d catch her.

“You don’t have to make this so difficult, Slayer. I’m not going to hurt you.”

“I won’t stop fighting you!” Isobel swore.

Edmund sighed. “As adorable as you are, dearest, you’re being quite foolish.”

“You’re a monster! You’re evil and you disgust me!”

“Oooh…say that again,” Edmund purred. “Your sweet words only fill me with more desire, dove.”

He moved quickly again, grabbing her under her arms and hauling her up from the floor. She started to struggle against him, but he fastened his lips to hers, kissing her until she was finally pliant.

When he broke his lips from hers, Isobel was panting, her eyes wide. “Why are you doing this?”

“Because I want you,” Edmund replied, as if it were the simplest answer in the world. “I saw you, and for a moment, my heart beat again.”

Why? I…I don’t understand this.”

“Because you are beautiful,” Edmund said simply.

Isobel had never been so confused. Her heart was beating too quickly, even though she was no longer afraid. She didn’t know what he was asking her for, only that she shouldn’t give it to him.

And that she really wanted to give it to him…

Her entire life had been spent behind the walls of the Council, until she had been Called and had finally been allowed outside the door. Yet then, she’d been thrust into a world of darkness, of constant pain and suffering, and it had driven her to weep more nights than she cared to count.

Edmund was offering her something else. She knew that much, even if she didn’t know what it was.

Her Slayer training screamed no, the voice of her Watcher sounding in her mind, telling her what she was contemplating was the ultimate sin. But she’d already allowed the demon to sully her. How much more of a sinner could she become if she allowed him to take what he wanted now?

The girl in her yearned for something beautiful, and if what Edmund wanted now was anything like what he’d done to her the night before…

Edmund smiled to himself when he felt her slacken in his grip. He moved her into his arms, cradling her to his chest as he brought her through the halls of the keep, the rapid pattering of Isobel’s heart calling to him.

“Don’t be afraid, dove. You will know pleasure this night.”

“I am sworn to chastity,” she said, though she knew her sacred vow was already as good as broken. “The Watchers’ Council wishes for all Slayers to remain pure.”

Edmund shook his head. “They send girls to their deaths night after night and do not even allow them to experience physical joy in their short lives. And they call me a monster.”

He brought her into a room, and Isobel blinked, her eyes adjusting from the darkness to candle light. She gasped as she looked where Edmund was taking her – a large bed, more luxurious than she had ever known.

Edmund set her on the ground, steadying her when her legs wobbled. Isobel trembled, waiting for what he planned to do next. Part of her wanted to run, but she knew she’d sealed her fate the moment she’d entered the keep. Edmund wanted her, and he was going to make her his.

He reached for her dress, his hands moving quickly, and before Isobel could full comprehend what was happening, she was naked before him. She gasped and blushed again, wishing she could cover herself. No one ever saw her fully nude – not even herself.

“Can’t I wear my dress, Edmund?”

“I suppose you could,” he replied. “However, it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun, and your skirts would just get in the way. Get on the bed, Slayer.”

Isobel shook, but she did as he said, her eyes on Edmund as he began to disrobe. She’d never seen a man undressed before and had no idea what to expect.

And she certainly hadn’t expected that. What was that? Did human men have that as well? It simply didn’t seem natural.

And how did he keep clothes over such a thing? It seemed so rigid – wouldn’t it have broken right through the cloth?

Furthermore, what was he going to do with it?

Edmund smirked. “Don’t look so frightened, Slayer. I’ll be gentle. Spread your legs.”

Isobel trembled, dumbstruck. Edmond sighed, shook his head, then joined her on the bed, pushing her thighs apart with his strong hands.

As soon as he brought his hands away, Isobel clamped them back together again.

Edmond shook his head and gave her a stern look. “I can’t pleasure you if your thighs aren’t parted, my dearest. Now be a good girl and keep them open for me.”

“But I don’t know what you’re going to do,” Isobel protested. Then, she admitted in a near-whisper. “I…I fear you shall bite me.”

Edmond chuckled, and the sound alone seemed to put her more at easy. “Don’t worry about that, dove. My bite is nothing to fear. Not for you. But for now I plan only to give you a very special kiss. Will you let me do that?”

Isobel couldn’t imagine a kiss more special than he’d given her earlier, but she was willing to allow him to do what he wished. She parted her trembling thighs.

When he placed his mouth between him, Isobel grew stiff, certain he was going to bite her after all – and in such a sensitive place, no less! But the bite didn’t come. Instead, he started doing something wonderful. She didn’t know what it was, only that if he stopped now, she would stake him after all.

He didn’t stop. Instead, he continued to make the incredible tension build inside of her. Her breathing came in sharp, desperate pants, her fingers tangling in the silky strands of his golden hair.

She was close. She knew she was close. She just had no idea what she was close to…

The tension burst inside her at the same time her body tightened up. She’d never screamed in her life, but she was now, Edmund’s name a nearly-inhuman yell as it bounced off the stone walls of the chamber. Her vision went white and she shook uncontrollably before she finally slumped to the mattress in a sweating heap.

She gasped, her eyes fluttering open and settling on Edmond. He was kneeling between her legs, his tongue moving over his lips as he watched her.

“Was…was that fornication?” she asked breathlessly.

Edmund replied with the laugh she was growing to love so. “No, my sweet Slayer. That was merely preparing you for fornication. Fornication is when I enter you with my cock.”

“Your what?”

He gestured to the strange thing protruding from his body, and Isobel’s eyes grew wide. She sat up and slid towards the head of the bed, pulling at the blankets to cover herself. “Enter me where?” she asked skeptically, though given where his attentions had centered, she had a fairly good idea.

“Now, now, there’s no reason to be afraid. It isn’t going to hurt.”

She looked at him skeptically. “It won’t hurt?”

“Not at all, dove. Now lay back down and let me give you what we both want.”

Isobel was timid as she moved, though she did what he said, lying on her back again and reopening her legs. “Is this right?” she asked him.

“Yes. Perfect.” Edmund came down over her, situating their bodies, then propping himself up on his arm, his other hand gripping his cock. “Calm down, sweetheart. It’s all going to be all right. Just hold on to me.”

Cautiously, Isobel brought her arms up to wrap around his chest, linking at his back. Edmund smiled, then kissed the tip of her nose. “That’s right, Slayer. Keep holding on to me, and it will all be fine.”

Edmund lined up his cock with her entrance, took a deep breath, and forced his way into the tight channel.

Isobel screamed in pain.

Within moments, she was pummeling his back. “Get off of me, you…you swine! It hurts! You told me it wouldn’t hurt!”

It took all of Edmund’s self control not to start thrusting. “Yes, well, I lied. I knew you wouldn’t agree to it if I told you it hurt, and then we’d both be missing out.”

“Oh, I would’ve been perfectly happy to miss out on this!” Isobel screeched. “Get out of me!”

“Shh… Calm down. It only hurts at first, and only because you are untried. The pain will pass and pleasure will be in its place, but first you need to relax.”

“I don’t believe you! You’re a liar! And…and an evil demon, so I should have know that, but…” Her words were muffled as his mouth came down on hers, stopping any further protests.

“You’re mine, Isobel,” he growled against her lips when he broke the kiss. “You’re mine and I shall take what I need. Be calm and let yourself enjoy it.”

He expected her to yell more, but when she looked up at him and pouted, he almost gave her her way – only he knew she’d end up being glad he didn’t.

“But I don’t like fornication, Edmund,” she said, her pout still firmly in place.

“Yes you do. Hush now and let it get better.”

Isobel sighed, and Edmund suppressed his smirk. For all her protesting, she hadn’t truly made much of an effort to get him off of her. She was a Slayer – had she wanted this to end, she could’ve forced him away from her.

Still, he might as well make it easier for her. He moved his thumb over her clitoris, working the nub with small, controlled circles.

Soon, Isobel was panting beneath him, and Edmond couldn’t keep his self-satisfaction off his face. “Not so bad now, dove?”

“It…I suppose it is getting better,” Isobel admitted, though she refused to look him in the eye.

Carefully, Edmund began to move his hips, keeping the thrusts of his cock shallow. Isobel gasped, but it wasn’t long until she was testing out the movement of her own hips.

“That’s a good little Slayer,” he purred. “I told you you’d like this. I knew you’d like this.”

Isobel’s only response was a moan as the pain she’d felt upon his entry became a distant memory. She did feel good now. Very good…

“Oh, Edmund,” she sighed, her hands holding him closer again. “Edmund, yes…”

Soon, the pleasure was nearly overwhelming, and Isobel knew what she was building towards this time – and she welcomed it. Any moment now, she’d be tumbling over that edge again, her body overwhelmed by the greatest pleasure she’d ever known.

Then, Edmund’s face changed, his demon in the fore. He dove for her neck, his fangs piercing her skin, and Isobel screamed again.


Chapter End Notes:
Still liking this one? Keep the reviews coming. *wink*