Giles shook his head, smiling slightly as he watched Buffy and Spike reemerge. They both looked considerably more rumpled than they had when they’d gone off together, and it was clear from looking at them where their conversation had gone.

He knew he should most likely be bothered by the idea of his friend and his step-daughter, but after losing two wives, he couldn’t seem to find it in him to wish loneliness on anyone – and Spike had certainly been lonely for too long. Furthermore, Buffy could do worse for herself, and Giles knew if nothing else, she’d have someone who was devoted and loyal.

Buffy and Spike parted ways as they entered the room, with Spike going around to greet the guests who had arrived since he’d gone off with Buffy, and Buffy returning to Giles. She blushed as she approached her step-father. “William and I were just…um…talking.”

Giles chuckled. “It’s quite all right, my dear. He’s a good man.”

“So you don’t mind if I…you know…like him?”

“No, I don’t mind if you ‘like him,’” Giles replied with an almost-teasing smile.

“Well, that’s good, because he asked me something, but I wanted to talk to you about it first, because I’m here to visit you, and I didn’t want to just take off, and I’m not really, because it’s only a weekend, but…”

“Buffy, slow down and just ask me what you want to ask me,” Giles said, unable to follow her rambling.

“Oh. Spike has some stuff he has to do in London this weekend, and he wanted me to come with him. But I didn’t want to just desert you either.”

“You wouldn’t be. Honestly, it’ll help me out, since I thought you would probably want to see London, but I could do without going into the city myself. I’m getting too old for it.”

Buffy laughed lightly. “So you really don’t mind?”

“No, not at all. Go and have a good time.”

Buffy hugged her step-father, taking the man completely by surprise. “Sorry,” she said as she pulled back. “I forgot we were surrounded by Britishness. I guess I’m not supposed to be all touchy-feely.”

Giles patted her shoulder. “It’s quite all right.” He glanced over Buffy’s head and caught Spike watching her, barely even pretending to be engaged in the conversation with the man beside him, and Giles shook his head. This certainly wasn’t what he’d expected to happen during Buffy’s visit, but he didn’t think it was exactly a bad thing. They did both seem rather taken with each other.

Buffy’s entire face lit up when she looked at him, and Giles realized the last time he’d seen her look like that, her mother was alive.

It didn’t take long until Spike was back with Giles and Buffy, though Giles quickly made up an excuse to leave, knowing that both of them would be unwilling to simply tell him they wanted more time alone.

“So what do you say we just ditch this place? Go find somewhere a little more exciting?” Spike asked her with a waggle of his eyebrows.

Buffy giggled. “It’s your party. You have to play host.”

Spike sighed dramatically. “Bugger.”

“We’ll have alone time later,” Buffy promised him, moving a little closer. “Lots of alone time,” she added in a whisper.

Spike grinned and closed what little space there was between them. “Just so we’re clear, you aren’t sleeping in the guest room at my London flat this weekend.”

“Does that mean I should wear my sexy panties?” Buffy teased, the look on her face making Spike wish he could drag her upstairs right then.

“God yes,” Spike replied, his words almost a moan. He leaned in and whispered against her ear, “I’ve thought about you every night since I left California. Wanted you so badly I ached.”

Buffy closed her eyes, her breath coming out in a shuddered puff as she imagined him alone in bed, stroking his cock as he thought of her. She didn’t think she’d ever wanted a man that badly in her life.

“I thought about you, too,” she admitted. “I…I didn’t want to. I wanted to be angry at you for how you left, but you’d creep into my thoughts anyway, and I couldn’t make you stay gone.”

Spike glanced around, noticing his guests were mingling with each other and not paying any attention to him and Buffy. He pulled her back into the hallway and kissed her thoroughly, making Buffy’s knees tremble.

When he broke away, he was grinning rakishly at her. “All right, I think I can get through this party now. Just try not to look too hot.” He winked, and Buffy giggled, feeling deliciously giddy. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d been this attracted to anyone – if she’d ever been this attracted to anyone. And to have a second chance with him…

It felt like fate.

Spike kissed her again, though this time, it was a gentle kiss to her forehead. Still, it was enough to make her toes curl. “I’ll come find you again in a little while,” he promised before stepping back into the crowd and resuming his host duties.

Unable to stop the dreamy little smile from appearing on her face, Buffy rejoined the party as well.

*** *** ***


He couldn’t take his eyes off her all night. She looked radiant in a green sweater and long, black skirt, her blonde hair falling in waves around her shoulders. She was most likely the youngest person in the room, and yet Spike watched as she charmed everyone she spoke to, keeping up with the conversations of people easily twice her age.

If the notion hadn’t been completely insane, he would’ve said he was in love.

From the moment he’d seen her, he’d been completely taken with her, the instant connection they’d made so strong it had frightened him. He’d thought he could walk away from her and whatever this was would go away, but apparently, the universe had other plans for him. Here she was, finding her way into his life a second time, and this time, he wasn’t going to run away.

And right now, he wasn’t going to spend anymore time pretending he wanted to be talking to anyone but her.

He approached her as she stood by the bar, sipping a martini. She locked her eyes with him from across the room, smirking before she lifted a toothpick-speared olive to her mouth, making a show of wrapping her tongue around it before she sucked it off.

Spike moved towards her a little faster.

Quickly scanning the room to make sure Giles was otherwise engaged, Spike set Buffy’s glass on the bar and took her by the hand, leading her back into his study. Immediately, he was on her, kissing her as he brought her over to the couch, guiding her to lie down with him on top of her.

Buffy giggled beneath him, feeling tipsy from both what she’d had to drink that night and the lust coursing through her. “What are you doing?”

“Don’t know,” Spike admitted as he moved from her lips to her neck, sucking the pulsepoint he found there. “Just had to be touching you.”

“Mmm…touching’s good,” Buffy agreed as she writhed beneath him, her hands running along his back and into his hair.

However, when his hand began to sneak up her skirt, Buffy quickly swatted it away. “Not that much touching.”

Spike lifted his head and looked at her with the most pitiful expression she’d ever seen. “Why not?”

“Because there’s tons of people not very far away,” Buffy pointed out. “Including my step-father.” She leaned up and pressed her lips to his ear. “And I bet you’re gonna make me scream.”

“Oh god, pet,” Spike groaned. “You’re killing me, baby.”

Buffy reached down between them, cupping her hand around the bulge in his pants before Spike had a chance to realize what she was doing. “Holy shit. You are sporting some serious wood, aren’t you?”

Spike moaned and thrust himself into her hand. “Buffy, please. It’s been…” He sighed and dipped his head to rest against hers. “It’s been too bloody long.”

Buffy pushed on his chest, and Spike sighed as he sat up. Despite the disappointment and the lust he couldn’t seem to push down, he knew she was probably right. Their first time together shouldn’t be wasted on a quick shag on a couch. “Yeah, I guess we should…”

Before he could finish his sentence, Buffy was walking towards the door. “Does this lock?”

“Huh?”

“The door, can I…” She stopped and Spike heard the lock click. “Oooh. Privacy.”

Spike stared at her, dumbfounded, wondering what was going on in her head as she walked back over to him and asked, “Do you mind if I take off my shirt? I don’t want to get anything on it. It wasn’t cheap.”

“Huh?” Spike asked again. For a man who made his life’s work from words, he sure was being eloquent tonight. Then, she dropped down to her knees in front of him, and all he could do was sputter.

“I think we should probably save the sex for London, ‘cause we won’t have to worry so much about interruption, but in the meantime, I can at least help you out with that erection. Blowjob or handjob?”

Spike stared down at her, trying to answer though all he could manage to do was open and close his mouth a couple of times and make a tiny, strangled noise that in no way resembled coherent English.

Buffy giggled. “I know, stupid question. Now let me see what you’ve got.”

She wasted no time opening his pants and pulling him into her hot little hands. “Oh, damn,” she said, her eyes growing wide at the first view of his cock. “That’s the biggest penis I’ve ever seen. I mean, not that I’ve seen that many, but yours is still really, really big. Wow…”

Spike groaned, unable to keep his hips from thrusting up. She was turning him on like no other woman ever had before. Even her babbling was incredibly hot.

But then when she leaned in and took him in her mouth… How he was able to keep himself from coming immediately, he’d never know. She kept one hand on the base of his shaft, the other wrapped around his balls, as she slid her mouth up and down with expert ease, her tongue swirling around him with each down stroke.

If he’d thought he’d been falling for her before

He was a goner when she closed her eyes and moaned, as if she loved the feel of him in her mouth. The look of pure bliss on her face was too much for him, and he bit his lip to keep from screaming her name as he thrust up, deeper into her mouth, coming hard as her hand squeezed his balls, milking him for everything he had.

Finally, he collapsed against the couch, panting heavily. He could barely remember the last time he’d had a blowjob, never mind one that good. He decided not to dwell on where an eighteen year old would’ve picked up such an expert technique and decided to concentrate instead on how his entire body was still tingling.

Buffy slid his softened cock out of her mouth, giving it a few cleaning licks with her tongue before she tucked him back into his pants and zipped them up. “Better now?”

Spike lifted his head the best he could. “Physically, yes. Mentally? I’m a bit fried now, luv.”

The smirk on her face painted a clear picture of how proud of herself she was as she climbed up beside him on the couch and situated herself against his side. “You look all happy now,” she said as she ran her hand down his chest.

Spike turned his head towards her and lifted his eyebrow. “I just got sucked off by a hot blonde with perky tits. Of course I’m happy.”

She stuck her chest out a little more, showing it off with her shirt gone and her lace bra barely covering anything. “So you like ‘em?”

“Love them,” he assured her before hoisting her up by her hips and setting her down so she was straddling his lap. He kissed the top of both the creamy mounds peaking out from above the cups of her bra. “Fuck, I can’t wait to get inside you…”

Buffy trembled, the temptation to simply forget about what was going on down the hall very strong. But she knew now wasn’t the time or the place for this. They’d have their chance, once they were on their own and could really explore each other’s bodies. “This weekend, I promise,” she told him. “When we get to your flat, I’ll be yours to do with whatever you want.”

Spike’s eyes grew dark with lust and his voice dropped. “Oh, kitten, I’m going to take you places this weekend that you’ve never even imagined.” And somehow, he knew he was telling her the truth. Even with the experience she’d demonstrated just a few minutes ago, he knew he was going to rock her world.

Just like she would his.

Buffy panted, looking into his eyes, and he knew she knew, too.

*** *** ***


Reviews are like cookies for my muse.