Chapter 3

His smell was so familiar; leather, whisky, cigarettes and something unmistakably Spike. He had her pressed against the door of his crypt, his lips moving against hers. One of his hands had slipped beneath her shirt to stroke the skin of her back. Just the slightest touch and in no seconds she was dripping for him. By the way his nostrils flared he knew it.

Somehow the door opened and they stumbled inside. Her lips took chart down his throat and she showed the duster off his shoulders. His hands were under her shirt again, hungrily pushing it upwards. She were close to raising her arms to help him, but then she remembered something.

“Downstairs,” she said, “I wan’t... downstairs.”

A genuine smile and he cupped her cheek, brushing his lips against hers.

“Come on, sweetheart.”

It took only seconds to walk the ten steps and jump down the ladder. Well down there and she saw the familiar surroundings, she felt her heart beat faster. How many times hadn’t they moved together on that bed? And, even more, how many times hadn’t they had as goal to reach the bed but failed? The room felt so much... cleaner now. It hadn’t watched her run out time after time. Hadn’t heard the words she’d called him again and again. God, how she wished this would actually be a fresh start and not just passing through.

A movement out of the corner of her eye had her focusing on Spike again, and one look and she new. Carpe diem. Like she’d told Willow so long ago “Catch the moment”, that was what she need to do.

Grinning she fisted the hem of his t-shirt and ripped it off, then laughed at his look. What? He had a hundred of them anyway. But before she’d time to protest he’d deemed her shirt to the same destiny. Her protested “Hey!” was met with a chuckle.

“Fair is fair, Slayer,” he said and she had to give him that.

But when he tried to reach for her she gently battered his hands away. It had been to long for her not to look at him like this.

Slowly she let her hands travel over his chest, searching out every scar, every single trace. “Yeah, exactly...” she mumbled, more to herself then to him, as she leaned forward to press a kiss against his collar bone. Of course he heard her.

“What’s that, luv?”

She refused to turn away, instead she lifted her chin to face him.

“I thought I’d forgotten what... but I hadn’t.”

He didn’t ask her what she meant; the only answer was the fingering on the straps of her bra as his lips kissed a wet path down her neck. Then the article was gone and her nipple was in his mouth. She moaned and arched against him.

They had barely begun and it already felt as if it was all too slow. Catch the moment. She’d wanted this to be an outdrawn love making, but she was all too starved for him. And it hit her that it didn’t need to be that.Catch the moment.

Hungirly she dragged his mouth back to hers and thrust her hips hard against his. He growled deeply in his throat and pulled her flush against him.

Both panted when they broke apart, her hand sneaking down his body to the clasp on his jeans. His sharp inhale dissolved into a moan when his cock sprang into her waiting grasp. She pumped him slowly, thumb brushing over the head with every lap.

“Bloody hell,” he murmured under his breath, “Just like that, pet.”

Onse second she was staring down at her hands movements, next moment she was thrown back on the bed. Watching as Spike hurriedly kicked his boots off and skimmed out of the jeans, before he went to work on hers. Hungrily she took in the naked sight of him as he dragged her trousers down her legs. Then he was prowling up her body, pausing once to stroke the skin of her stomach and once to tease a nipple. She couldn’t help but whimper just a little.

“Spike...” Catch the moment.

He bent down to press a kiss against the puls point at her throat. Unable to stop herself, she grabbed his hand and guided it downwards until he was cupping her pussy. He smiled against her skin as his fingers lay perfectly still.

“Spike...” She squirmed beneath him.

“Mmm?”

“Touch me!”

A low chuckle reached her ears, his index finger barley gracing her opening before entering her. They moaned in unison.

His thumb brushed her clit twice, before he eased his hand away completely. But as he began to kiss his way down his body it simply wasn’t enough.

“You smell so good...” he murmured approvingly, dipping down to nuzzle her sex.

“Spike...”

“Mmm? Something you want, baby?”

Their eyes met.

“I want you,” she said, “Inside me.”

Almost a minute went by while he just stared at her, like she had said something unbelievable. And in his eyes, she realized, it was. This Spike didn’t know how much she loved him, hell, not even the Spike who had burned in the Hellmouth had known it. Her admitting out loud that she wanted him, specifically, was probably something he’d never thought to hear. Well, at least not after blackmailing her or in the heat of a moment.

Still though, this was Spike, and the look on his face soon transferred into a smirk. The next moment he had ripped the panties of her and his tongue was stealing a long lap up her slit.

“Inside you, you say. Like this?” She could practically feel his smirk the second before he plunged his tongue inside her pussy.

The only verbal response she was able to make, was a gasp.

“This what you meant then?”

He pulled back, easing two fingers inside her and watching her with sparkling eyes. Eyes that widened comically when she all of sudden grabbed him by the forearms and dragged him up her body.

“No...” She reached between them to position his cock at her entrance. “This... is what I meant.”

She thought he’d tease her. Rub the head of his cock against her clit and mock her for her impatience, but instead he smiled. A real, genuine smile, not a smirk or a grin. That smile that so often during the last two years had been reserved only for her, and she found herself blinking back tears. Then he sank inside her and she could only moan.

He was completely still for a second, nuzzling her neck as he sighed.

“You’re even hotter then I remember,” he murmured.

“Didn’t we do this last night in this timezone?” She smiled.

“You still feel hotter then I remember.”

He began to move, setting a slow pace. It almost seemed like he waited for her to disapprove and she recalled their first night together. Hard. Needfull. They had moved in perfect unison from the first second, giving each other bite and claw marks in their wild attempts to mark the other. Posess the other. But afterwards, the moments that had been clearest, were the ones when he’d totally countered their force full pace. He’d stroke her cheek, link their hands together, brush his lips against hers. Back then she hadn’t known if she wanted to slap him or lean into him.

Maybe he wanted to see how she’d changed. Maybe he wanted to prove the willing her that he loved her. Maybe he just wanted it like this right now. Buffy didn’t really know and she definitely wasn’t going to object. It was something about savoring the moment in this slow rhythm.

“Feels... so good,” she whispered.

The words made him piston deeper within her and another whimper tore through her throat. She saw the familiar clenching in his jaw as he struggled for control, not wanting it over too soon. Still, one of his hands slipped between their battling bodies to rub her clit. And then she just needed. She squeezed her vaginal muscles and her hips rose to meet his.

“Buffy, Buffy. Feels so good.” His head fell to her shoulder as his pace increased. “My Buffy.”

“Yes, yes, yes.”

Every inward plunge made the fire in her belly spread. The bed was squeaking under them, blending with the sound of their pants and thrusting bodies. Spike murmured something intelligible, bending down to press a kiss against her cheek as his thrusts grew frenetic.

“Come for me,” he demanded huskily, “Buffy...”

That was it. Her body shook and spasmed in ecstasy, and she seized him by the shoulders and sunk her teeth into his neck. Far away she heard him roar and then a crack as the bones in his face shifted. His fangs sliced his into her throat and she was a goner again.

Mine!” he snarled, hips thrusting madly as he spilled himself inside her, “Mine-mine-mine-mine-mine....”

Nexe moment he pulled back with a gasp, wide panicking eyes meeting hers as blood trickled down his chin.

“God Buffy, I didn’t... I mean... you bit me and... it’ll wear, off alright? You didn’t do anything to accept...”

She silenced him with a finger on his lips.

“Sch,” she whispered, “I’m yours. I’ll always be yours.”

TBC