Author's Chapter Notes:
*sigh* my computer has decided to have a massive spak attack and shit itself.... im taking it to get fixed tomorrow... so i wont be able to post anything for about a week.... Don't worry though because the next installment shouldnt be to far away *grins*

As aways thank you to my beta Chris Nicole and thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter : Cordykitten, PhotographyNut, sotia, hmmm and sam.
Chapter 19:


“Bitch!” Riley growled walking through the door and up to the front desk. “Thinks she can hide from me. Thinks she can stay away. They won’t find me. I’ll get her first.”


“Same one as yesterday?”


“Huh?” Riley was broken out of his seething trance as the woman in front of him spoke.


“The girl. Do you want the same one you had yesterday?”


“Yeah.” Riley nodded, glancing around the room. He’d been to a few brothel’s since his arrival back in Sunnydale. He’d always had a problem with woman and found that these women were always the most submissive and if they didn’t suit his needs a little bit of persuasion never hurt them.


Darla had been working as a prostitute for the last 4 months. She was new at the whole idea of selling yourself for sex, but money was tight and she needed to pay her rent weekly. Riley had picked her from a line of girls yesterday and told her she was like sunshine. He seemed nice, wasn’t to rough with her, but as she led him up the stairs to the room she worked in she shivered at the way he was staring at her.


Riley sat down on the edge of the bed and let her unbuckle his pants and strip them away. She pumped his cock until it became hard and bent her head down to take him into her mouth. “Harder!” he growled, looking straight down at her head as it bobbed back and forth, he grit his teeth letting out a slight growl. She looked just like her. Like Buffy. ‘Fucking bitch!’ Riley slammed his cock faster into her mouth making her gag and pull back, her blonde hair covering her face as it tangled in nots.


“What the fuck is your problem!”


“Shut up!” Riley yelled, pulling her to her feet and throwing her down onto the bed. “Don’t speak,” he growled as he pulled off her skimpy outfit.


“You’re starting to freak me out.” She squeaked as Riley forcefully held her down, squeezing her arms so tight she was sure it was going to bruise.


“Don’t speak,” Riley growled thrusting himself into her at a fast pace making her groan with pain.


“Stop it! You’re hurting me!” Darla tried to push him off but stopped when he pulled a pocket knife out from under his shirt.


“I said,” he growled, brining the knife to touch her skin. “Don’t speak.”


“Please, stop!”


………………………………...............................................


“She’s been gone for about four hours. Nina called it in about half an hour ago.” Lorne pinched the bridge of his nose and rescanned the notebook in his hands.


“Witnesses? I want to know what time he got here. When he left. How many times he’s been here. I want to know where he is and I want to know it now!” he yelled, flipping the book shut, giving It to the officer to his left. He took another glance at the battered woman spread out on the bed. Her blood soaked the sheets and it was dripping onto the wooden floor. The medic’s were waiting for the last photo’s to be taken and the crime seen to be taped up before they moved the body to take it to the morgue.


“She looks an awful lot like Miss Summers.” One officer noted, watching the medics lift the body from the bed.


“I know.” Lorne sighed, opening another notepad he’d been given to scan the notes.


Candy= age 23
Saw Riley come in at about 9:30- left about 11:30
He’d been the night before and had the same girl.
Girls name= Darla Mortensen aged 19



“Nineteen,” Lorne sighed, handing the book back to an officer. “He’s going away for a long time.”


“Sir, you need to come here!” Lorne nodded towards the medic team as they started to wheel the body of 19 year old Darla away and turned towards who had yelled his voice. Officer Jonathan Levinsine was interviewing a brunette woman and had obviously discovered something that would help the case.


“Officer?”


“Tell him what you told me.” Officer Jonathan nodded at the woman as a gesture to start speaking.


“I-I’ve been working here for a while. B-but I occasionally work a few blocks over at another b-bro-.”


“It’s ok. Continue.” Lorne nodded and smiled sadly. The girl in front of him was shaken up and shivering due to the cold night air coming in through the window.


“Th-the man came in about 3 days ago. Asking for all the young blonde girls to be lined up for him to ch-chose from.” Her eyes were rimming with tears. “I’d just died my hair brown the week b-before. B-but it could have been me.” she glanced at the ground.


“Please, It’s important I need to know everything so we can catch this guy, mam.”


“He p-picked Charline and s-she- h-he. She didn’t die b-but he hurt her.” The woman wrapped her arms around herself and started to shake. “I d-don’t know if that helps?”


“It does.” Lorne smiled. “Thank you.” He turned to Jonathan. “I want a list of all the brothels in the next few km blocks. He’s hitting them up for young girls.” Lorne was already starting to walk away as he pulled out his phone to ring the station and get them to alert all the police officer’s on duty.


……………………………….................................................


“So, let me get this right.” Cordy started, holding onto the porch swing with one hand, the other on her stomach as she sat down. “You’re dating one of the hottest men alive and you’re now Love’s Bitch new lead vocalist?”


“Yep,” Buffy smiled popping the ‘p’. “It’s not really that big a deal.”


“Not a big- Hello!” Buffy laughed and handed Cordy her drink before sitting next to her on the swing.


“It’s sort of new and with everything that’s happening at the moment they’ve put the tour on hold,” she took a sip of her own drink. “Just until everything settles or coarse.”


“That’s understandable.” Cordy smiled and started out towards the road. She’d decided she needed some fresh air and agreed when Buffy had suggested they sit out the front. Spike had taken Tara to the park an hour ago and were due back any minute. They sat in silence for a while before Cody spoke again. “Are they hot?”


“Wha-”


“I saw a group photo of them in this magazine a few months back.” Cordelia gushed, stroking one hand over her stomach. “They are so hot!”


“Uh- I guess.”


“Although Oz is a little to short for my liking.”


“Well that’s good. Because he’s kind of crushing on my best friend Willow.” Cordy’s eyes raised with interest and smiled, taking another sip of her tea.


They sat in silence for a few minutes before Buffy spoke again. Spike was walking up the footpath with Tara in his arms, throwing her up in the air and catching her as she came down. Angel was also following Spike up the path.


“Do- do you think Angel is hot?” Buffy asked sparing a glance at Cordelia who was leaning back into the swing letting it’s swaying movements lull her to sleep. With her eyes closed she responded.


“Are you kidding me. I’d so totally jump his bones,” she grinned. Buffy snickered to herself as the two males and Tara got closer. “Although I’m as huge as a house right now so I’m probably not very attractive looking.”


“I think you look plenty attractive.” Angel smiled towards the pregnant woman who was lounging in the swing. Sure she was pregnant, very pregnant. But that didn’t hide the way her eyes shone when she opened them, nor the nervous smile she gave him before turning to glare at Buffy.


“Have fun at the park sweetie?” Buffy asked Tara who was poking Spike’s face with her fingers.


“Yep,” she smiled popping the ‘p’. “We found Captim Forehead,” she giggled burying her face into Spike’s neck hearing three exclamations come from the adults.


“Hey!”


“What have you been teaching my daughter?!”


“We’ll work on pronunciation later, lil bit.” Spike nodded, patting Tara’s back in reassurance.


Chapter End Notes:
I hope you're still in this story
:)

lemmi know what you thought...