Author's Chapter Notes:
I wish I could take credit for everything that is Buffy. But I can't they all belongs to Joss Whendon.
The only characters I can claim are the ones that I made up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ch.6 I am broken
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wait for the postman to bring me a letter
I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better
And I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders
A family in crisis that only grows older

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*DREAM*~

“I always want you baby.” he said in a husky whisper
"You're the one, kitten," he said again, pumping a little faster. "You're all I want...all....I...want..."
Every time he entered her, he rubbed himself in just the right spot, creating the most delicious friction exactly where she needed it.

She knew she was dreaming like before but it seemed so real.

“Tell me pet, I need to hear it.”

“Spike I…”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

END OF DREAM

She’d been dreaming but something was off, something was wrong she could feel it.

That’s when she heard it.

Yelling

Looking over at the time it was 4:53 in the morning.

This wasn’t something new to Buffy, but every time she woke up to her parents fighting something broke inside of her.

There was always a tight feeling in the middle of her stomach that made it hard to breath.

Buffy inhaled sharply at the sound of her father’s voice. His voice so loud she was pretty sure the neighbors would call the cops soon. The thought of him in the house sent chills up and down her spine; he never was really at the house much anymore. Not that she mind, when he wasn’t there the house was peaceful, unlike now.

And by the sound of his voice he was drunk, which is why mom was also yelling.

She was about to try to go back to sleep but when they were arguing she never could. Not since the time when she walked in on her dad beating on her mom.

That was four years ago, her mom had a couple of broken ribs and a broken arm.

When she did walk in she tried to get him off her but he grabbed her around the neck and slammed her head into the wall, everything went dark. Everything after that went by in a blur.

But ever since that when ever they were arguing she stayed close incase her mom needed her, not that she had been much help the last time.

That’s when she heard it, a thud and her mom scream.

She got up and ran down the stairs to fine Hank beating on her mom.

Just as she reached the bottom of the stairs Joyce fell backwards and hit her head on the coffee table.

Her mom wasn’t moving.

“Mom”

Hank turned around and looked at her as if he forgot she lived there, he was definitely drunk.

“Your mother is fine go back to bed”

Joyce looked far from fine.

“But she’s not mov…”

“What the fuck did I just say?”

She couldn’t see her mother breathing, and that scared her more than anything.

Buffy jumped when Hank appeared in front of her.

“Where the fuck were you tonight?” Hank asked in a low voice.

“I-I told mom…that I was going out.” “She said it was ok”

Buffy hated the fact that her voice was shaking from terror. She was afraid of him and he knew it and he took pleasure in that.

Hank Summers tried to play the role of the perfect father and business man in front of other
people, but in private he had no problems degrading his daughter and wife.

Hank never wanted a daughter to begin with maybe because the women he cheated on her mother with were not
much older than she was.

“I’m tired of you going and coming when ever you want”

“This is my house and you will …”

“But I didn’t…”

Buffy let out a yelp as she felt his fist impact her jaw.

“Did I tell you, you could speak?”

“Now go clean your mother up, and while you’re at it clean your self up too.”

“Why the fuck are you still in front of me? Go!”

When he was like this it was better just to do what he said, sometimes she wondered if her life would always be like this.

Just a couple hours ago she was happy, she had just ended her date or what she had hoped was a date with Spike.

She could feel her bottom lip swelling and blood trickling down her lip.

Reaching down stairs she could she her mom on the floor just below the stairs.

Kneeling down she could see that her mom was breathing.

“Mom”

“Mom, are you ok?”

Joyce’s eyes started twitching.

She was waking up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am broken but I am hoping
Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am crying, a part of me is dying and
These are, these are
The confessions of a broken heart

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Across town
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Spike woke up a while ago, and not pleasantly either.

One minute he was dreaming of his angel and the next the dream vanished and all he could feel was panic coming from Buffy.

Getting up from bed he started pacing.

As time went on the feelings only got stronger and stronger.

He didn’t know what to do, the sun was rising there was no possible way he could make it to Buffy’s house on time.

Reaching out to her he knew she was scared but to the extent he didn’t know.

He could call to see if she was ok, but he didn’t want to risk the chance of her father answering the phone. It could make situations worse.

He couldn’t do anything until the sun went down.

He never felt this helpless before.

Sitting back down on his bed he tried to send some comfort to her letting her know he was there.

“I’m coming kitten just hold on.”

Each second felt like a life time.

“Hold on”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wear all your old clothes your polo sweater
I dream of another you the one who would never (never)
Leave me alone to pick up the pieces
A daddy to hold me, that’s what I needed

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was visibly shaken up.

Her mom said she was fine and she refused to go to the hospital.

She tried to be strong and pretend she was alright.

After Hank left she went up stairs and told Buffy to stay home from school.

Going back up to her room she got onto her bed and held Mr. Gordo to her.

Today was Friday anyway, so by Monday the swelling should be gone, and the cut on her bottom lip should be hardly noticeable.

But the bruises would still be there tonight and there was no way she would go over to Spike’s looking like this.

Even though she knew he wouldn’t think less of her or anything she just couldn’t.

She didn’t want anyone’s pity or sympathy.

She couldn’t see for a while, not until everything was back to normal.

He would probably think she blew him off.
Maybe she could get Willow to go over there and tell him she wasn’t feeling well or something. That would buy her some time.

She didn’t know what she was going to do but right now she was feeling drained of energy and the stress of think about what to do with night wasn’t helping.

When she woke up she would think of something but right now her body needed sleep. And that’s exactly what she did.

But before falling back to sleep she felt a warm comforting feeling surrounding her, and for the first time in a long time she felt safe and loved.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Daughter to father, daughter to father
I don't know you, but I still want to
Daughter to father, daughter to father
Tell me the truth, did u ever love me
Cause these are, these are
The confessions of a broken heart
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


A/N
I know it's been a while, sorry.
Had a little family thing but I should be updating soon so don't worry. I know it not long but I just wanted to give you guys something. I will update sometime this week.
As always I feed off of your reviews, the more I get the faster the update, so don't be shy. Give me more

June 04, 06
Yes I did make some slight changes, I hope for the better. I know you all thought I gave up on this story but I didn't I just had a lot of family things going on.
But I am sorry for the long wait.
More really really soon. : )
reviews.
Thanks.