Author's Chapter Notes:
I wish I could take credit for everything that is Buffy. But I can't they all belongs to Joss Whendon.
The only characters I can claim are the ones that I made up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4 Your not ready yet, but.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Buffy's cheeks flamed scarlet as her eyes darted nervously around. “I don’t understand,” she said a minute later, suddenly startling aware of his proximity. “Why? I mean, I’m seventeen years old I’m … I’m just me there’s nothing special about me.

“How can I be you’re everything, or anybody’s anything at that?”


“You’re daft if you really believe that,” Spike retorted dryly.

“Well, then I guess I’m daft, or whatever you just said… What does that mean anyway?”


“You’d have to be deaf, an’ blind not to see how bloody amazin’ you are. You’re remarkable an’ you don’ know it.”

“Every day I see you tryin hard to put a good face for your mates, even when you’re at you’re worst.”
“You haven’t changed one bit”

“Changed from what? You know what I’m being to think you’re a figment of my imagination....or am I one of yours?"

“Because this person you think I am doesn’t exist and if she does it not me, you’re confused.”

“I’m far from confused baby.” But maybe she doesn’t remember for a reason or maybe she just needs time, well it just so happens that time is something I have a lot of.

“You want to finish this conversation inside luv?”

“I shouldn’t… it’s getting late I should probably be getting home.”

“I suspected as much pet, don’t think you could be alone with me without wanting to…

“Oh will you get over yourself”

He was laughing now.

“It’s really late, and I need to get home before my dad gets home”

“How’s things at home been?”

Looking at him as if he’d just grown an extra head... “What do you mean how are things?” she looked down and away. Then, she shrugged “there fine”

He knew how her father was; a few days ago while he’d been under her window he’d hear the argument between Buffy and her father. It took everything in him to not kill the son of a bitch when he walked out the door to his car. The things he said to her no child should ever hear them from the lips of their father.
It didn’t take a genius to see that Buffy and her father had a very bad relationship; it left him wondering how bad it really was.

Maybe there were day’s worse that what he just witnessed. What scared him the most is that Buffy lead the outside world to believe that she was happy that she was fine and that couldn’t be further from the truth.

That night he stayed under her window listening to his angel cry herself to sleep. Even after she fell asleep he stayed under her window and didn’t leave until fifteen minutes to sunrise.

“I’m always here pet if you ever need anything; even if it’s just to talk, I’m here”

“This is insane”

“What’s so insane about it luv”

“It’s insane that you a person a barely know, seems to know more about me than my own parents.”

“So now you believe me luv?”

“I never said I didn’t, it’s just a little too much to digest right now”

Well what about you come by after school tomorrow, you can drop by and we could talk.”

“Talk”

“Yeah pet talk, unless you have something else in mind”

And there was that damn smirk again, yet it was comforting. Lighting the thick atmosphere, that was just around them.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she smiled.

“Know me all too well, luv,” he remarked, enjoying seeing her smile again.

“I should go” maybe saying the words would make her legs move.

“I could walk you home luv”

“No.”

“Really I don’t mind”

“No it’s ok”

“Why didn’t you want me to know where you live?”

“It’s not that”

“Good because I already know.”

“And it’s weird, but I’m not surprised, you probably know my birthday to.”

“January 20th” He said without even thinking.

“Ok on that note I gotta go.”

“Alright pet but if anything happens don’t hesitate, come back here ok.”

All she could do was nod before turning in the opposite direction, before turning the corner she looked back and smiled. “Thanks Spike.’”

“Your welcome pet, good night.” And with that she disappeared around the corner.

He was going to follow her, but he knew she would be fine.

Finally making it up to his door he replayed the entire conversation he had with Buffy and it hadn’t went bad. I had actually gone pretty well. She didn’t seem too fazed with the fact that he had known where she lived.

He was kinda nervous about tomorrow now. He wanted everything to go perfectly. Walking inside he looked around and blew off.

“Everything has to be perfect tomorrow”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She made it back home in record time, running the entire time probably helped.

Walking up the drive way she could see that her dad’s car was no where in sight which means she didn’t have to go through the window tonight.

Using her key, she opened the door and went up stairs to her room.

Everything night flashed in her mind.

She had hoped he would show up, but she didn’t dare think things would have ended up the way they did.

The way he looked at her, talked to her left her breathless. She couldn’t help but feel giddy, she liked him.
I mean what was there not to like.

That night was the first time she had a dream about Spike, and it wasn’t a normal dream it felt real as if it was happening or it did happen and she was remembering it all.

~*Dream sequence*~

A soft rumble stilled her hand, and Buffy looked up and met her Spike’s intense gaze. His eyes communicated everything she needed to know through one look, she felt his passion, love, and his fears.


Everything he was doing and she was feeling left her feeling complete and whole. The sensations she felt were almost too much. There were times when his touch was as gentle as could be, but there were as times where he would get aggressive and passionate. Were his hands roamed over her tasting and touching until her brain could comprehend what was happening to her.

She loved every minute of it, he wanted to posses her and she needed to possess Spike.

"So beautiful," he whispered against her skin.

"I love you" he whispered. "You're my angel.”


The sound of his voice in that heavenly tortured tone was pushing him over the edge of sanity.

His fingers continued their tender torture, making Buffy writhe and pant beneath him.

"Elizabeth?" he breathed. "Touch me, baby. I need you to touch me.”

Staring dreamily up into his beautiful face, she whispered “I will William.”

*(I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crew *
Oh, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been something you said,
I just died in your arms tonight
Oh, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been some kind of kiss
I should've walked away, I should've walked away

*~End of Dream sequence~*

She woke from her sleep.

Her alarm went off “Damn.”

“Who the hell is William?” The man in her dream was defiantly Spike the only difference was his hair was slightly longer and it wasn’t bleached, his hair was also curly other than that everything else looked the same.

And he called her Elizabeth.

That was her real name, but no one really called her that any more. Not since LA.

Blowing off, she got ready for school.


Is there any just cause for feeling like this
On the surface I'm a name on a list
I try to be discreet, but then blow it again
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ACROSS TOWN

Spike woke up from the very same dream, smiling he remembered that night clearly, it was one of the best nights of his life.

And if everything went as he thought it did, Buffy just dreamt of there first night together.

Soon she would remember everything.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I've lost and found, it's my final mistake
She's loving by proxy, no give and all take
'Cause I've been thrilled to fantasy one too many times

It was a long hot night
She made it easy, she made it feel right
But now it's over, the moment is gone
I followed my hands, not my head, I know I was wrong


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N
I know I said the chapters would get longer and they will. I just wanted to give you guys something incase I won't be able to update again this week.
I'm pretty sure I will be but just incase.
Reviews please.