Chapter 7: Consequences
It was stupid. Really, really stupid. She should go back, find him, and make him understand, but she didn’t. Instead, Buffy headed back to the house on Revello Drive. Too much to think about. Too many things around her were spinning out of control. Her friends were all but abandoning her. Too much. Too little. Too much. Buffy’s brain started to overload.

Meanwhile in another part of town…

Angel walked into the fifth bar that night. He was a man… a vampire… on a mission. Find his childe and knock some sense into him. Angel strolled up to the bartender and slipped him a ten-dollar bill, never let it be said Angel was cheap. Right. He asked the bartender about Spike and ordered a drink when the bartender motioned over to a dark corner and a man slumped over the table, apparently in a drunken stupor. Grabbing the glass of cool liquid that would warm his undead body. Angel strolled over to the table.

Spike felt a familiar presence looming over his prone body. Try as he may, Spike couldn’t bring himself the energy or the coordination to raise his head and face his sire. At this point Spike really didn’t care. It was obvious to Spike that Angel was here to gloat about taking Buffy. Just like he did with Drusilla. Ahhh, his dark princess. His dark princess that was unfaithful just like his sun. Unfaithful. Cunt. Unfaithful. Bitch. Unfaithful. Bitch. Unfaithful. Whore. Unfaithful. Bitch. The all wanted him. Angel. The bloody poof standing in front of Spike right now. It would be so worth the consequences to dust him once and for all. No more of his women pining over the broody wonder. Yeah, that sounds pretty good. If Angel is gone, they wont leave him for Angel. Sounds like a plan. Kill the wanker and take back what is his. The Sun.

Flashes of Buffy’s prone body writhing below Spike filled his head. Her golden skin, slick with sweet sweat as he brought her body to heaven moving sensually underneath his. Her arms outstretched, fingers clutching the silk sheets, in need of release. Her muscular legs wrapped around Spikes torso, urging him to continue faster. Her face, devoid of makeup, yet the most beautiful face he ever has seen twisting with ecstasy as he pulled out of her tight, hot passage and plunging back in. Eyes closed. Nose wrinkled in concentration. Her mouth forming a perfect ‘O’ as her orgasm hit. Words of love… devotion… eternal bliss falling from her mouth as he felt his orgasm hit. Another scene hit. They were in her office at the ‘Forest. Buffy’s golden body was draped in a red and black silk and lace crotchless teddy. Her legs were incased in jet-black stockings and garters. Her hands were caressing her silk encased flesh, touching and smoothing. She was sitting on her paper filled desk beckoning him to join her. Spike sat in her office chair, watching her touch herself. Suddenly the office door opened and Angel walks in. Before Spike had time to react, Angel grabbed Buffy’s prone body and started to kiss her ardently. Buffy returned his kisses passionately. She reached down to unzip Angel’s pants. As soon as his cock was free of his bindings, he loomed over her and buried himself into her pussy. He pumped away fast as she writhed beneath him. Moaning. Grunting. She looked up from her position to look at Spike. Her eyes lit up with mischief as she licked her lips and moaned Angel’s name. Angel looked at Spike as he harshly pounded into the Slayer’s body, grunting and growling the whole time. One message: she’s mine. Possession. Buffy was and is Angel’s. He took her virginity. He took her love first. He broke her first. His imaginary roar broke Spike’s thoughts as he returned to the dirty table in the dirty bar. Looking up at Angel, Spike sneers, “Bugger off, you poof.”

CRACK

Spikes drunken uncoordinated body flew across the room and landed on a table. He struggled to turn his body around to face his sire. Angel was right there. He brought his hand back and Spike flew to the other side of the bar. Spike struggled to sit up, but Angel had another idea. Jumping freakishly fast, Angel pinned Spike down and started to pound Spike with his fists. Spike endured the torture, biding his time for an opening. Angel’s fists pelted in quick succession, virtually immobilizing the younger and drunk vampire. His energy peaked and started to decline, with it, so was the speed of his punches. Spike saw his opening as Angel slowed and he bucked up, throwing Angel into the air and down five feet away. Spike jumped up and headed towards Angel. There was no way Angel was going to just do this. Buffy was his. Spike got closer to Angel and lifted his boot-clad foot back and brought it up forward. Angel anticipated this move and rolled over as Spike’s leg came towards his midsection. Angel went with the momentum and righted himself. “Come on, you bloody poof, come and get me.”

Angel stalked over and let his fist fly. Spike ducked down to evade and kicked with all his might. Angel let out an enormous yell as his hands came up to protect his groin from further attack. “My boy, you really should learn when to run.” Angel looked up at his childe. Spike stood there waiting for Angel to attack again, he didn’t have to wait long. Angel stood back up and backhanded Spike’s jaw, hearing it crack. Spike flew back a couple steps, but came back forward.

“Leave her alone, she’s mine!” Spike vamped out and started a series of punched aimed at Angel. The effects of the alcohol were wearing off and Spike started to get more coordinated and stronger. He brought up his knee, intending to hit the groin again. Angel brought his hands up to hold off Spike’s knee.

Angel grabbed Spike’s shirt and threw him against the brick wall of the bar. “Really?” Angel strode over to Spike. His body collapsed, starting to protest the physical abuse. “Because I haven’t seen any of your bite marks on her.” Angel grabbed Spike again by the shirt and threw him towards another wall, cracking his head against the brick. “And if memory serves me correct… she has mine!” Angel strode over to the prone body grabbing a fist full of hair and staring intently into Spike’s eyes. “Which means she isn’t yours!” Angel cocked his fist and let it fly. Slowly, Angel got up and walked away from the unconscious vampire. He went over the bar and grabbed a bourbon bottle, guzzling half of its contents. He went back to the body and sat down next to it. “What am I ever going to do with you, William?” Angel continued to drink directly from the bottle while watching Spike’s body heal.
~*~*~
“Dawn?” Buffy walked into the house that was technically still hers. “Dawn? Are you here?” She breezed through the living room into the kitchen.

Dawn looked up from her food preparations at her sister. “Rude much? Just walk in like you own the place,” Dawn smirked letting her sister know she was just kidding.

“Yeah, well… what was I thinking with those mortgage payments I make every month,” Buffy taunted back. “Seriously, I need to talk to you.” Dawn put the chefs knife down on the counter and motioned for Buffy to sit at the table.

“Is it Spike again?”

“No... well,… in a sense, yes. I just was at the Magic Box watching Giles and the Scoobs train Katerina.”

“Wait? Isn’t that you were doing?”

“Yeah, well anyways… so I was standing the shadows just observing, right?” Dawn nodded. “And then suddenly they were slamming Spike and me. Giles said I was unstable and suggested Xander not tell me what he really thought. Willow was agreeing with Xander… well, not really agreeing, but she did nod her head a lot at what he was saying. And, and Anya was fantasizing about Spike and her many orgasms.”

“They didn’t know you were there?” Buffy shook her head. “So it’s not like they were attacking you, just a private conversation.” Dawn tried to be level headed, but the Giles, Xander, and Willow had no right to talk about Spike.

“But they were poorly training Katerina and they said all this stuff in front of her!” Buffy was grasping at straws, trying to figure out what was going on. “I mean the way they were training Katerina wouldn’t last a week. Poor stance. Poor posture. And they said all these things in front of her!”

“I understand, Buff. But they have a right to their opinion. Just like you and I do.”

“Nu uh, not if it interferes with my ability to train Katerina and trust me they were interfering.”

“So what do you want to do? I mean about them? Get mad? Get even?”

“I don’t know Dawnie, I hurt, you know?” Dawn giggled at the indignant Buffy. “What are you laughing about?”

“You,” giggle, “you!” She waved her hand around. “You are totally different than the Buffy that left here. I mean, that Buffy wouldn’t even dream about admitting something hurt.”

“I did, too!” Buffy spoke up and crossed her arms.

“Really? When, because I remember a certain blonde female not telling us she was in heaven and was hurting.”

“I told Spike it hurt when he brought his date to the wedding from hell.”

“You did? You never told me that. Ohh, is that why he left?” Buffy nodded. “I see. But see, even then no one around you knew your pain, except Spike… but that was because… why was it?”

“I don’t know, Dawnie. It felt like he understood. I mean… he never expected me to be happy or grateful or anything. He just let me be.”

“And we pushed you when you came back. Get into the routine and all.” Buffy nodded. “Didn’t help that I was klepto girl or anything.”

Buffy smiled, “Naw, that didn’t help. But when I was with Spike, it was just that. I was with him. I wasn’t pretending to be happy or doing what you all expected me to do. He never expected me to be or do anything. I guess he was just happy I was there.”

Dawn nodded. “He was so broken up when you fell. The sun was starting to rise and he just laid next to your body on the rubble, crying. His wails could be heard for miles.”

Buffy looked down at the hands. “Yeah, I know. I mean… I wasn’t there but I was aware. I don’t know it is too complicated to explain.”

“See that’s another thing. The Buffy of long ago wouldn’t admit she didn’t know or couldn’t so anything. You’ve changed so much.”

“So have you, Dawn. So have you.” There was a knock on the back door. Dawn got up to get it. Two big bodies walked in. Angel was carrying Spike’s still unconscious body.

“Where can I put him?” Angel struggled walking and holding Spike’s form. Dawn indicated the couch in the front room.

“You two look like hell. What the fuck happened, Angel?” Buffy asked.

“Bar fight.”

“Yeah, and what do the other guys look like?” Buffy grabbed a wet washcloth and started to wipe dried blood from Spike’s head. Angel mumbled something that she couldn’t understand. “What?”

“I said there were no other guys.” Angel had the decency to look ashamed.

“So what? You two decided to beat the shit out of each other? Only Spike probably was drunk off his ass? Am I right? Close?”

“Yeah, something like that. Look, I didn’t mean for it to happen. It just did.”

“Yeah, something like this just happens.” Buffy went back to cleaning Spike’s wounds, noticing his head was still bleeding. “God, Angel, what did you do to him?” Before she could finish the sentence, Angel was out the front door.

A/N: I never have done a true fight scene, so please forgive. The real story has finally started. Wohoo!