Chapter 13: The Mob

A black sedan pulled past the ‘Welcome to Sunnydale’ sign. The four occupants nervously went over plans to capture the dangerous vampire. Each man had his own specialty. The driver was the enforcer and planner, able to do much damage to a body in little time. He also was the head honcho for the operation, planning out the best strategies to capture their intended victim. The man next to him was a watcher, one who could stay up for long periods of time to watch a prisoner and make sure they do not escape. The man sitting behind the driver was the torturer; his specialty was to get prisoners to talk. The last man was the trapper, able to capture and secure any prisoner.

The driver drove through the town trying to find a suitable spot to set up camp. Finding a run of the mill hotel, the driver pulled in and went to check in and get the necessary rooms. Coming back with three keys, the man motioned for the rest to get out of the car. Three sets of polished shoes stepped out of the car and started to unload the car. Each carried a black briefcase holding magically enhanced stakes, a bottle of Vatican holy water, and myriad crosses. They made many trips back and forth from the car brining in different weapons and torture devices.
~*~*~
Sam woke up to find a crick in his back. Stretching and yawning, Sam wondered how his back got into that condition. Then he remembered. Dan and him spent all night talking and watching movies. He must have fallen asleep on the couch. He moaned again and moved his body, trying to get more comfortable, but he felt a heavy presence on him. Opening his eyes, he saw Dawn had fallen asleep on top of him, using his chest as a pillow. Sam smiled at the sleeping woman and kissed the top of her head. She was really beautiful. Her mouth was slightly open. Her full bottom lip jutted out just a little, begging for a little nip. Sam felt his jeans get tighter as he became aroused with the vision of the sleeping girl. She stirred a little and snuggled even closer to him. “Hey.” Her eyes popped open when she realized he was awake also.

“Hey yourself,” Sam tried to play it cool, but he never felt like this before, not even with the mother of his child.

“Please tell me I didn’t drool all over you.” She sat up blushing and checked out his shirt for tell tale signs of drool.

“Don’t think so, buttons. But that’s OK.” He said in a sexy voice. He looked down at the young woman still laying partially on him.

“Huh?” She looked dumb founded. Was Sam coming on to her? He had the same look Spike has when he looks at Buffy. Dawn started to do Xander’s Snoopy Dance in her head. “Sam?”

“Huh?”

“When are you going to kiss me?”

Five minutes later the pair on the couch were still kissing.