Thank you all so much for your reviews!~ Opal

Chapter 2




The two blondes flew through the streets of Sunnydale as fast as they could back towards the crypt. Spike surprised her by stopping next to a motorcycle, kissing her silly.

She was too busy caressing his body with her hands to notice that Spike was hotwiring the bike behind her. She jumped when the bike started behind her.

“Spike, what are you doing?”

“I’m not taking you back to the Crypt to make love to you Buffy.”

“You can’t steel the bike Spike?”

“Not stealing it, just borrowing it.”

Spike dipped down and captured her lips, effectively swaying her from being a Miss Goody Two Shoes.

“Now hold on to your goodies tight and me tight, and get on!”

Buffy clutched her bag from the Eskimo Hut and wrapped her free arm tightly around Spike. With her face burred into the leather on his back, they rode off towards the outskirts of Sunnydale. She could not see where they were heading, but was happy that at least all that was really in the bag were condiments and not real ice cream.

The Slayer was more concerned if she would make it to their destination. Being so close to Spike, feeling his rock hard abs beneath her hands, she shuddered as she thought about what she was going to do with him later.

Spike felt the slayer tremble against him. He knew she was going to be wicked when he finally got her to the hotel, but if she did not stop touching him, he was going to just pull the bike over and throw her against the first available tree.

Luckily, for them both, their destination came into view. Spike pulled the bike up to the Oceanside Resort and parked it near some bushes.

Buffy looked up and took Spike’s hand to assist her off the bike. Not that she needed the help, but she enjoyed the romance. As she turned around to see the resort, she gasped.

“Spike, this place is beautiful.”

“No more dirty dark crypt for you love, I just want to bring you somewhere nice when we make love tonight. ‘Sides, that wanker will probably go tell all your friends and they would barge into the crypt.”

Buffy looked up at Spike. She finally realized if she could defend her relationship with Spike to Riley then she could do it with her friends. He did not deserve to be kept in the shadows.

“Spike, I don’t care what my friends think. It was stupid of me to hide our relationship from them. No More. When we get back, I want you to move in with me and Dawn.”

Instead of using words to show his appreciation for the Slayer’s epiphany, he leaned down and pulled her body close to his. Grazing her lips lightly with his, he whispered words of love and devotion.

“Spike, will you take me to a romantic room by the ocean and show me what love is?”

“Come take my hand Buffy, let me teach you.”

She placed her hand in his cool one, and then walked their way into the hotel. The clerk looked oddly at the couple, after all his punk look and her fashionable outfits did not quite scream compatible pair. He did not question their attraction to each other, since they were mauling each other in the lobby as they made their way to the reservation desk.

“Sir, do you have a reservation, we are all booked for the night?”

The clerk was hoping to divert the two out of the hotel; he did not want to deal with guest calling because of the noise the pair was sure to make.

Spike sensed the Slayer’s disappointment through her body language. He decided that he would flash a little fang to persuade the clerk otherwise.

“Buffy, I left my wallet on the bike, could you be a dear and go get it for me?”

Buffy was not sure exactly what Spike was playing at, but it did not matter. She wanted her nummy treat with her man and she was going to get it. So what if he had to let the Big Bad out in order to do it. She happily obeyed and sauntered outside.

Spike turned back around in game face to the clerk.

“Surely you have your best suite available for me and my lady?”

The clerk was speechless, so he just acknowledged Spike by nodding his head. He was glad he kept a change of uniform with him; because he was so scared, he had pissed his pants.

Spike sensed Buffy coming back into the hotel and shook off his game face. She wrapped her arms around him and looked up.

“Did my Big Bad get us a nice romantic room for the night?”

Spike glared at the clerk. He expected the clerk to give an answer to make his girl happy.

“Yes Miss. I have put you and Mr. Bloody into the honey moon suite, facing the ocean.”’

Buffy squealed in delight as the clerk shakily handed her the room key. She noticed the clerk tremble, and figured she would try to relieve some of his fears.

“Oh did he flash you a little bit or a lot of fang? Don‘t you worry about it, now that we’re happy I can take care of him!”

Buffy leaned up and planted a big, wet kiss on Spike’s lips, then grabbed his hand.

“C’mon Spike, time for my nummy treat!”

Spike let one of his snarky laughs out and scooped up the Slayer in his arms towards the elevators. As the doors opened, he pushed her against the elevator wall. His hands began to wander up her shirt as he kissed the side of her neck, gently nipping here and there. Buffy responded by being equally attentive to his neck.

“Being a bit dangerous there, Luv. If you bite too much I may not be able to control the demon.”

“Like you said, I need some monster in my man.”

That is when Spike lost his self-control and pushed her against the elevator doors, ripping her blouse open. As he showered her chest with kisses, the elevators doors opened and the pair fell right down to the floor.

“Guess where here, luv. Grab your goody bag.”

Buffy grabbed her bag, and Spike swiftly picked her up again. He carried her to their suite while their tongues dueled for dominance.

Spike managed to get the door open, and carried his love to the bed.

Buffy looked around the suite, which was lavishly decorated with bold fabrics, at living area, whirlpool tub, and a bar. A private balcony overlooking the water was right off of their room. Spike had a feral look in his eyes as he turned from locking the door and made his way over to his love.

“Buffy, I know you want the monster in your man. What do you know about claims love?”

“Not much.”

“Let me put it simple for you, it involves biting each other and sipping some of our blood. I would tell you your mine and vice versa.”

Buffy moved closer to him licking his neck.

“You are mine William.”

Spike gently pushed the Slayer back and looked into her eyes.

“Its forever. A claim is forever. I’m asking you Slayer, will you be my mate? Forever?”



*****Evil Cliffhanger I know! She will get to use her nummy treats, I promise. Just can’t help that I am a hopeless romantic!!*****