Author's Chapter Notes:
^_^ Overlook if I get a few things mixed up its been so long since I’ve seen the old episodes.

Thanks for the review!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2




“Drink my love, she shall heal you.” She presented Buffy’s neck to Spike.

He grunted in acceptance as his face shifted from his human guise to his demon. He leaned forward and licked along Buffy’s jugular vain sucking just slightly then sinking his fangs in.

“Such a good boy.” Drusilla cooed into his ear petting his head.


Spike relished the taste of the warm smooth Slayer blood trickling down his throat, as it’s healing abilities started to work. Buffy’s heart was starting to slow, her breathing becoming more lax and shallow with every pull he took.

Drusilla closed her eyes listening to the blood calling her towards it, taunting her but she would wait. Wait until her childe was full, he would share. He always had shared with her. And he always would. She entertained no doubts about her childe. Spike had taken care of her for a hundred years and he wouldn’t stop caring for his dark princess now.

Body rocking back and forth, as pale limbs swayed to a tune only heard in her head, Drusilla’s eyes snapped open, gazing into nothingness, adrift in a sea of darkness. Spike felt the change in his sire and focused his attention on the form above him. Spike knew that far off look Drusilla held in her eyes. She was lost to the call of the pixies.

A vision.

Dictating to Spike what she saw, her voice melodious as it wrapped around Spike’s mind. References to pixies and fairies and of a golden one incased in fire blazing a trail for their kind.

“You know what must be done.” Drusilla instructed in a rare lucid moment, dark orbs paralyzing Spike in their hypnotic depths. Nodding his head Spike took three more pulls of Buffy’s blood. Slicing his wrist Spike watched as the razor thin cut oozed forth its nectar. The vampire placed his open vein to the slayer’s mouth whispering “Drink.” She didn’t react…

Nothing



The demon that was the slayer roared its outrage, fighting for its survival. Not wanting to submit, not wanting to become the thing it was created to destroy. But the girl, Buffy, was tired of fighting, tired of the madness that was her life. She just wanted to be normal, to belong, to be free.

Peace


Decision made Buffy reached for the offered wrist held to her mouth, never opening her eyes, mouth greedily drinking, as hands firmly locked onto the pale appendage. Drinking as if she were trying to quench a thirst. A thirst that blood could only alleviate.

The taste was bitter at first; the copper tinged liquid coated her tongue as it slid down her throat, burning a path towards her stomach. Buffy’s first reaction was to gag, but soon the blood took on a sweet taste as she continued to drink. After four deep pulls Buffy slowly felt herself fading into darkness. So cold, so very cold was all she could think, as a slight shiver ran down her spine.

Spike removed his wrist as Drusilla quickly took possession of it, licking the wound closed. The raven-haired vampiress sat on the bed gazing upon Buffy’s body, placing her hand on the slayer’s head.

“Sleep my little one, for you have lots to learn.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“What do you mean she never came home?” Xander asked sitting down at the lunchroom table thrusting his lunch down upon the Formica surface.

Willow looked up at her best friend and sighed. “I called her house before I came down for lunch. I wanted to make sure she wasn’t sick. Not that Buffy ever gets sick, I’ve never seen her sick, not that we haven’t known her that long, I just guessed with being all super power Buffy she wouldn’t get sick…”

“Wills breath and get to the point.” Xander tried his best at comfort his friend, placing his right hand on her shoulder.

Willow took a deep breath and sighed again.

“Her mom said she never came home, and she decided to stay home from work to wait for her.” Willow frowned, “Xander I’m really worried, I just guessed Buffy would be able to get away from Drusilla. I thought….I thought…Oh God.......”

Willow buried her head in her hands as tears began to fall. Xander hugged her, resting her head on his chest, and patted her red hair.

“It’ll be ok Wills you’ll see. We just have to tell the G-man.” Xander tried to convince himself that everything would be ok, as his mind flashed back to Buffy’s body after he found her, dead by the Master’s hands. Shivering, Xander squinted his eyes shut trying to repress the memory.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Oh dear Lord!” came Giles reply as he dropped down into one of the library chairs, running his hand over his face after removing his glasses.

Willow and Xander passed a look back and forth between each other, the computer geek looking as if she was going to cry once again and Xander lost in deep thought.

“And y-you say that Drusilla put her under her thrall?” He removed his glasses again and began to rub them as if in some kind of trance. Replacing his glasses Giles instructed the two teens to head home, if they needed him, he could be reached at home. Giles needed to call Travers and inform him on what had happened to his slayer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~