[Reviews - 57] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike whisks Buffy away to a secluded area and hidden secrets are revealed
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11698 Read: 9943
Published: 06/13/2005 Updated: 12/15/2006

1. 1 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 11] (1225 words)
Not so porny in this chapter, but lots to come. Please don't make me beg for reviews.

2. 2 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 9] Liked (2178 words)
I appreciate all the feedback. Good news: we got the keys to the house this past week and are elbow deep with home improv. repairs and such!

3. 3 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1595 words)
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay... but we are now officially moved in. Now I just have to unpack boxes... darn! So here is Ch3... Mercy went through it with a fine tooth comb and I hope I fixed everything that was confusing.

As for those that want me to hurry with the NC17 stuff.... you know I'm all about the angst... Someone has to come to grips with some hidden secrets before they can partake with some lovely smut.

Enjoy!

4. 4 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1163 words)
It's been a while, I know. I hope you like it and please review. I've been working on many different projects and would like feedback if I should still write this one.

5. 5 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 8] Liked (3196 words)
One more chapter after this. Reviews would be nice. It might encourage me to write other spuffy fics... hint hint... but if no one is enjoying my work, I'll move on to original storylines.

6. 6 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 14] Liked (2341 words)
Thank you so much for letting me know that my stories are enjoyable. I really, really appreciate the readers letting me know that they are enjoying my work.

This is the final chapter... I know we all wished Buffy and Spike got a bit more kinky in the woods, and my intention was a PWP, but the characters took me on this journey of discovery.

Next to be update: Dawning of a New Day