[Reviews - 89] Printer
Summary: " A Post NFA fic later chapters are very NC17 be warned!! Buffy hears of Angel and Spike's confrontation in the alley against the minions of the Senior Partners and decides to go and get her vampire and take him back to Rome with her (Spike of course cos a Spuffy girl here!) After this seriously AU and very much for the Spuffiers at heart. There is Angel bashing and some really big surprises. This was written as a pressie for Spikeskat and is complete I will be posting daily - look forward to hearing what you thinks!!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Serial Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19991 Read: 18993
Published: 04/30/2005 Updated: 05/09/2005

1. Chapter One by Schehrezade [Reviews - 9] (2408 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 8] (1283 words)

3. Chapter Three by Schehrezade [Reviews - 10] (1852 words)
Just wanted to say thank you to each and everyone of you who reviewed!!!

4. Chapter 4 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 7] (1631 words)
Again WOW thank you so very much for all the wonderful reviews - made my day!!

5. Chapter 5 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 6] (1454 words)
Again Wow thank you for the FAB feedback - am so thrilled - thank you

6. Chapter 6 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 8] (1616 words)
Amazing feedback from so many of you THANK YOU so much!!

7. Chapter 7 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 8] (1571 words)
Awesome feedback from so many FAB people thank you!!

8. Chapter 8 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 7] (2735 words)
I wanted to post this last night but the site was so slow loading I couldn't my puter kept crashing!!

A MASSIVE thank you to every single one oy you who left such amazing reviews WOW!! Spuffyrealm reviewers are truely the best!

9. Chapter 9 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 4] (1965 words)
WOW the feedback here at SR has been awesome I can't thank you all enough!!

10. Chapter 10 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 2] (2683 words)
Okay this is the last full chapter of Subtle Notes I have an Epilogue which will be posted tomorrow night but for now I have this smutty chapter for you and a revelation for Spike that puts a smile on his face and Wulfie you guessed right *wink*

11. Epilogue by Schehrezade [Reviews - 20] (793 words)
Okay I think this may surprise you a wee bit and will not be what you are expecting at all - I managed to surprise Megan with this ending so I hope I manage to do the same for you *grins*