Spike and Buffy went back to the house he was renting while he was in town.

He'd rented from a friend of his, another professional escort. It was a nice, two-story, Spanish-style home. Buffy was impressed with the inside. The living room was very cool: black leather couches, silky dark-red walls, expensive-looking Persian rugs, a state-of-the-art stereo system inside an oak entertainment center, a fully stocked bar in the corner, and a huge big-screen TV dominating the room.

The best part of the downstairs was the backyard. Buffy squealed with delight when she saw the long, built-in swimming pool, complete with slide and diving board. She loved to swim but none of her friends owned a pool. She thought she must have been the only person in California who didn't have a swimming pool. But now her boyfriend had one. The ocean was okay, but she always got that gross, smelly seaweed all over her when she swam in it. Plus, all the nasty bitey and stingy creatures that lived in the water put a damper on the fun.

Spike's upstairs bedroom was equally as exciting. A large, round bed (she'd never seen a round bed before), covered in black, silk sheets sat in the middle of the room. Two large glass doors on the west wall, opened onto a terrace with a hot tub. Hot tubs were another first for Buffy. She'd seen them before, of course, but never had a soak in one. Her mind conjured up some very naughty things that they could do in that hot tub...

They hadn’t wasted much time once he'd given her a quick tour of the place. They fell onto the bed and quickly shed their clothing. They made love for two hours straight, taking a few minutes here and there for Spike to recuperate.

He'd treated her to more of his (what should be) world famous cunnilingus, making her scream and shake. He really knew his way around a vagina.

Buffy, in turn, had gone down on him with gusto. Licking and sucking his cock and balls until he came with a roar and emptied himself into her mouth. That was a new experience for her. He hadn't cum in her mouth before, and she discovered that she loved it. She felt even more intimately connected with him having him panting and moaning under her and feeling his cock spasming and spurting in her mouth than she did when he fucked her. She was so in tune with his emotions and needs in those moments. The thick, creamy cum hadn't tasted that bad either, and she found herself liking it and wanting much more of it in the future. She knew his spunk would be just as delicious as the rest of him and she was right.

They fucked in several more positions before they were satisfied: doggie style, lying on their sides, Buffy on top, Spike on top, Spike kneeling on the bed with her legs thrown over his shoulders and so on.

Spike did a few things that Buffy had never even heard of before, things with weird and exotic names. He had experience up the ying-yang... well, she didn't actually want to try that one just yet. Butt sex still scared her too much.

They laid, panting and sweaty on the now thoroughly-soiled silk sheets. Buffy snuggled against his body.

"Spike! God, that was wonderful!" she sighed.

"Fuck, yeah, it was!" Spike exclaimed and kissed her damp forehead.

Buffy opened her eyes and caught sight of the alarm clock next to the bed. "Ugh! I have to go..." Buffy groaned.

Spike frowned in disappointment. "You sure, pet? You can't stay awhile longer?"

"I wish I could... but my mom will wig out if I'm late." She looked at his adorable pouty face. "Believe me, if I had a choice I'd be right here... with you."

Spike sighed. "I know, pet." He stroked her arm. "Buffy... let's not tell anyone about us yet."

"Why?" Buffy sat up.

"For one thing, you're still in high school. And, yes, I know that you're 18, but I don't want people to think that I'm some rain-coated pervert who hangs about schoolyards to get a date."

"No one's going to think that." Buffy rolled her eyes.

"Yes they will. It'll also take some finesse to break this to my dad and your mum. So, can we just keep it between us for now, pet?"

"For how long? I mean, we're in love! I want to yell it from the rooftops of this crappy-ass town and you want me to hide it?" Buffy said in exasperation.

Spike pulled her back down onto his chest and kissed her soundly. "How about when you start university this fall? You'll be on your own then, living in the dorms, your mother won't have much to say about who you date, well, I'm sure she'll still voice her opinion but it won't matter as much if you're not livin' under her roof."

Buffy stuck out her lower lip. "That's such a long time! I don't want to wait that long!" She paused. "And what about you moving to L.A.?" Tears filled her eyes at the thought of him leaving. "How are we going to be together? And what kind of job is it that you have lined up?"

Spike looked guilty. "It's another escorting job."

Buffy started to get off the bed. She felt crushed that he was going to continue sleeping with women for money, even after what happened between them. Spike caught her arm and pulled her back down.

"Let me go! I have to leave!" Buffy wept.

"Buffy, pet, listen to me!" Spike forced her to look at him. "I love you! I love you more than anything in this world. If you want me to quit the job before I start, I'll bloody well do it. If you want me to stay in this, how did you put it? Crappy-ass town, I'll do it. I'll do anything for you. Please, don't cry, luv."

Buffy's smiled through her tears. She threw herself on top of him, kissing his entire face. "Oh, Spike! Do you mean it? You won't do that kind of work anymore? And you'll stay in Sunnydale, too?"

"Yes." Spike laughed. "I mean it. I'll be taking a dramatic cut in pay, but I'll do it." Spike loved it when she smiled. He promised himself he'd try to keep that beautiful grin on her face as much as possible.

"You don't know how happy that makes me." Buffy dipped her head and kissed him breathless.

"I think I'm getting the idea," Spike smiled and panted when she broke away.

"I hate thinking of any other woman touching you." Buffy caressed his face.

"I know, luv. I feel the same way... You with another bloke, that is. Feel free to make out with another chit, right in front of me if you want," Spike joked.

Buffy poked him in the ribs. "That ain't happenin', buster!" she giggled.

"Ah, well. It was worth a try," Spike sighed dramatically.

Buffy cuddled up with him for a few more minutes, a Cheshire cat smile plastered across her face.

"You want to know something else?" Spike asked, stroking his hand up and down her back.

"Hmm?"

"After... our first night together, I didn't do any more escort jobs. I couldn't," Spike said softly.

"I know. You told me they fired you, remember?"

"No. I got a job at another escort service right after Deluxe let me go. My first and last client was a woman named Andrea. She was lovely, smart, sophisticated... We went out to dinner then back to her penthouse for 'dessert'."

"Do I really want to hear this?" Buffy said, getting jealous and angry.

"Yes. Let me finish, pet." Spike kissed her tenderly then continued.

"Andrea started getting frisky, but I couldn't go through with it. I couldn't have sex with her. I kept seeing your face, wishing it was you that was kissing me, touching me... She was right pissed, but... I had to leave. I called the service and quit on the way back to my car."

"Really?" Buffy asked. "You haven't... done that since we were together?"

"Yes, Buffy. You ruined me for all other women." Spike grinned.

"Spike! Be serious!" Buffy smiled and slapped at his chest.

"Hey, I am serious." He looked into her eyes. "I haven't been able to even think about another woman after you came into my life. I fell for you, real hard and real fast. I love you so bloody much -- it's a bit scary actually. I never felt this way before..."

"Spike... I feel the same way. I thought there was something wrong with me... I loved you so much, so fast... I thought I was a big freak. I never imagined you would feel the same way. I wanted to tell you that morning. Isn't that crazy?"

"God, I wish you had," Spike breathed, running his fingers through her hair. "I was dyin' inside, thinking you were going back to an unappreciative husband. I wanted to tell you too... but I didn't want to look like a git if you didn't feel like I did."

"From now on," Buffy kissed his chest, "let's not keep stuff from each other, okay? We tell each other everything: our thoughts, feelings, the whole shmear."

"Everything?" Spike raised his scarred eyebrow. "Let's keep a little mystery, pet."

Buffy giggled. "Okay... maybe we can keep a few things to ourselves. But not the important things."

"Agreed," Spike said, then pulled her into another kiss that started becoming heated quickly.

"Mmm--Spike..." Buffy mumbled against his mouth then pulled away. "I'm sorry, I really have to go now. My mom's going to kill me..."

"Okay... I understand." He smiled regretfully. "I'll... see you in school tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I'll be there!" Buffy kissed him one more time and jumped out of bed to get dressed.






Buffy practically floated down the halls of school the next day.

She had to fight to keep the smile off of her face, it was like she had a coat hanger stuck in her mouth. She'd never been happier. She had to tone it down a teensy bit just so her friends wouldn't suspect. Luckily, their 'She's Been Boinked Radar' was off that day. Personally, she didn't know how they could miss the vibes she was giving off.

At lunchtime, Buffy strolled through the doors of the library. A broad smile spread on her face when she saw Spike standing at the counter with those cute glasses on again.

"Hey there." Buffy sashayed over to him.

Spike looked up and smiled. "Hey, yourself."

"Is... Giles around?" Buffy asked, twirling a strand of her blonde hair around a finger.

"Nope. Dad had to go out for a bit." Spike smirked.

"You mean... you're all alone in this big, lonely library?"

"I know. Terrible isn't it? I'm glad you came along... I was getting pretty lonely..."

Buffy looked towards the doors to verify that no one was coming in, then turned back to him with a seductive smile. "Umm, I was wondering if you could help me with something..."

"What's that, luv?" Spike was getting hard. She had that certain glimmer in her eye again.

"I'm interested in boning up on Longfellow," Buffy giggled. "Think you could show me some of his... work?"

"Bad joke, pet. But... surprisingly effective." Spike smirked. He mentally calculated how long his father would be gone. "Come right this way, let's get you boned up, good and proper."

They laughed and hurried into the stacks. Once they were concealed from anyone who might walk in, they fell upon each other, kissing and pulling at each other's clothing.

Spike started to remove his glasses.

"No!" Buffy said, then paused, trailing an index finger down his chest. "Keep them on..." she said, batting her eyelashes.

"Hmm, like the intellectual look on me, do ya? Does it do somethin' for ya?" Spike purred in a low voice.

Buffy growled and grabbed him, pulling him hard against her body. Their mouths and tongues locked together again.

Spike unbuttoned her shirt and pushed down the cups of her white, lacy bra, freeing her breasts. He bent his head to lick and suck on her rosy nipples.

Buffy gasped quietly and held his head to her chest. "Yesss! Mmmm--Spike! Want you!" she panted. She'd worn an 'easy access' skirt to school today in hopes that she and Spike would get to do this. She reached down and pulled her skirt up around her waist.

Spike's hands slid down her body to remove her panties. He pulled back and looked down when he couldn't find the waistband. She wasn't wearing any. He looked up into her face and she was wearing a wicked grin.

"Somethin' wrong, baby?" Buffy drawled.

Spike smiled. "Not at all, pet. Now who's the naughty one, eh?"

They laughed and kissed again. Buffy's hands went to the fly of his jeans. She unzipped him and slipped her hand inside.

"Ahhh--Buffy!" Spike prepared to lift her around his waist.

"Hello? Anybody here?"

Spike and Buffy froze in place: their tongues down each other's throats; his hands cupping her ass cheeks and lifting her up; her hand in mid-pump on his rigid cock.

"Hello? Mr. Giles?" the whiny voice called again.

They broke the embrace and started fixing their clothes, cursing under their breaths.

"Yeah... hold on. I'll be there in a sec!" Spike called as he carefully tucked himself away, which wasn't easy since he could punch a hole through steel with the hard-on he was sporting.

'Shirt is going to stay untucked for a while...' Spike thought ruefully.

"Sorry." Spike kissed Buffy quickly then went out into the main library.






Spike got rid of the diminutive student, Jonathan, as quickly as he could. But it still took precious time away from their sex in the stacks session. Giles could come back any second.

Buffy came out from behind the shelves when she heard Jonathan leave.

"Sorry, pet. Doesn't look like we have time to play now."

Buffy huffed and stomped a tiny foot in frustration. 'Damn it! I wanted some hot, sweet Spike lovin'! She smiled when an idea occurred to her.

"Where's your car?"






After school, Spike drove Buffy home.

Straight home, with no 'stops' along the way. Buffy's mother was going to be there waiting for her, they didn't have time to have any more sexy fun in the back of his DeSoto like they did at lunchtime.

A smile curled up on Buffy's lips when she thought of what they'd done earlier that afternoon. They had tried to be nonchalant but quick as they made their way to the parking lot and climbed into his car. Spike left the lot and drove for a few minutes until they came to a secluded area near the entrance to a park.

Buffy had dived into the backseat and started opening herself up to him before he applied the parking brake. In a flash, he was in the back with her, on top of her, kissing her, loving her. She had commented on how wonderfully roomy the old cars were. You'd never have that much space in newer cars, unless it was a mini-van or something.

Buffy put her legs up at his sides and held him around the neck and shoulders as he slid his dick home. It felt so right, so very right.

She luxuriated in the feel of his bare cock inside of her. Spike was still nervous about not wearing a rubber, but she was confident the pill was doing its job. And she wasn't worried about diseases. Yeah, he was a gigolo, but he obviously was a stickler for using protection. She wished he wouldn't worry so much.

Twenty five minutes later, they had pulled back into the school parking lot, grinning and glowing from the great sex they'd just had. It was going to be difficult for them, especially Buffy, to keep this a secret. She wanted him all the time and could never get enough of him.

They had looked around them and stole another sweet kiss before getting out of the car and going their separate ways.


Buffy was jarred out of her reverie when Spike pulled up in front of her house.

"Here we are," Spike said.

"Oh. That was quick," Buffy said looking at her house, she turned back to him. "I... had a lot of fun today... the most fun I've ever had during school hours." She giggled.

Spike smirked, just barely able to stop himself from leaning over and kissing her again. "Can I see you tonight, luv?" Spike asked in that low, rumbly, sexy-as-hell voice he knew drove her nuts.

"I'd like to... I don't know if I can get away though..."

"I hope you can..." Spike held her hand, rubbing his thumb over her palm.

Buffy's pulse started beating faster. She'd have to find a way to go to him. "I'll see what I can do." She smiled. "I wish I could kiss you, but Mom might be looking out the window..."

"I had the same thought. You'd better get going or..." He squeezed her hand lightly.

"I'll see you tonight," Buffy said confidently then exited the car.






It was 1 o'clock in the morning. Buffy wasn't going to show up.

Spike sat out by his pool, shirtless, wearing gray sweatpants and holding a beer in his hand. He had been looking forward to seeing her again all night. It was a pain in the ass that she couldn't come and go as she pleased, but her mum still thought of her as a child. It was going to be hard when they came clean with everyone.

Spike had kept his promise to Buffy and called the escort service in L.A. he had been scheduled to begin work at next month, and quit. He was going to miss the fantastic money and perks that came with the job, but she was more important to him. She was everything to him. Money, he could live without. Her, not so much. He'd found that out in the month they'd been separated. He resolved to try writing more, maybe he could get some short stories published. Performing at The Bronze would help supplement his income a little too. He'd do whatever it took to make Buffy proud of him and happy.

The job in L.A. had sounded perfect. It was a classy, discreet, high-paying service. They had been thrilled to snag as handsome and experienced an escort as Spike. It helped that an old lover of his, Drusilla, was a partner in the company. She knew how 'skilled' he was and heartily encouraged the other owners to snap him up.

Spike hoped that Dru wouldn't be too pissed when she found out he quit. She could be a bit... excitable sometimes. Spike and Dru had dated and been happy for the most part, for a few years, but she was just too unstable for him. She was the one who encouraged him into the wonderful world of escorting. But he hadn't actually taken a job until they broke up. It wasn't right, romancing and having sex with other people while you were in a relationship. Too bad Dru hadn't shared that point of view.

Spike had come home to their apartment one night, to find Dru entertaining three other men and another woman on the living room floor. She was high on something, that was clear from the way her pupils were dilated, she'd looked like a cartoon character. At Spike's shocked expression, Dru had laughed and invited him to join in the fun as she took one of the men's cock in her mouth and another other in her pussy.

Spike wasn't a prude by any stretch of the imagination, but he didn't share the woman he loved with anyone, and she shouldn't want to share him either. He'd stormed out of the apartment, only going back the next day to collect his things.

Dru honestly couldn't understand why he was so upset about the orgy. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't be that angry with her, she was a 'free spirit', as well as a bit nutty. He should have known that it could never work out in the long run.

Spike still saw her every now and then, in passing. Part of him still loved her, but he wasn't 'in love' with her anymore. That part of him was Buffy's now. He'd loved Dru, but Buffy... he'd never felt anything like what he felt for her.

Buffy was sweet, funny, beautiful, kindhearted and passionate. She wasn't brilliant, but she was smart enough to keep him on his toes. She could keep him 'stimulated' physically and mentally for a long time to come.

"Hiya."

Spike whipped around to see Buffy leaning against the patio doors. She was smiling and breathing hard. A smile broke out on Spike's face.

"Buffy, I didn't think you were coming!" He jumped up from his deck chair and went to her, lifting her up and spinning her around. Buffy squealed and laughed.

"I had to wait ‘til mom went to bed to sneak out."

Spike lowered her back down and swooped in for a hungry kiss.

"I have to go back before she wakes up," Buffy panted, running her hands through his hair.

"We'll watch the clock," Spike said, kissing her neck.

"Oh, the pool looks so pretty all lit up at night," Buffy said, breaking away from him and walking up to the edge of the pool.

"Feel like getting wet, pet?" Spike said silkily.

"Mmmm, maybe I do, Spike. Maybe I do." Buffy grinned then turned around.

Spike's smile broadened further when Buffy suddenly grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulled it over her head and then flung it towards him. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her perky tits bounced invitingly. She grinned and kicked off her shoes then slid her pants down her legs, tossing them to Spike. He caught them against his chest.

"You are a naughty girl..." Spike smirked, his sudden and painful hard-on tented in his pants.

Buffy giggled, turned and jumped feet first into the pool. After a few moments, she resurfaced, putting her head back and smoothing her golden, blonde hair away from her face. She swam over to the side, put her arms up and rested her chin on them. She batted her wet eyelashes at him.

"Come on in, the water's fine." Buffy smiled lasciviously, her eyes traveling over his body, taking special note of the prominent bulge in the front of his pants.

'Wheeee! I love being bad! Oooh, hello, Mr. Tenty Pants!' Buffy thought.

Spike couldn't move for a second. She was so beautiful, so sexy. She made him feel like he was going to explode.

"Spiiiikke," Buffy giggled. "Anyone home?" She splashed some water at him, snapping him out of his daze.

He smirked and quickly divested himself of his pants. "I'll get you for that."

"I'm right here," Buffy licked her lips, "cum an' get me!"

Spike ran and jumped over her head, doing a cannonball into the pool. Buffy yelped and laughed, ducking down as he flew over her head. Spike swam swiftly over to her. She turned and put her back against the side of the pool when he came up behind her. He put his arms on either side of her, holding onto the side of the pool and dipped his head to capture her wet lips. Their legs kicked gently to keep them afloat.

"Mmmmm--Spike!" Buffy moaned.

Spike grinned and started moving along the side away from her.

"Where you goin'?" Buffy asked.

Spike stopped in front of the ladder. "C'mere."

Buffy's heart beat faster at the wicked glint in his eyes. He was going to do one of those brain-melting things to her, she just knew it. Her clit throbbed as she swam over to him.

When she got to him, Spike kissed her once then gestured for her to climb up the steel ladder. She was a little disappointed, she thought they were going to have pool sex. She really wanted to try that.

Buffy got up a few rungs when Spike put his hands on her hips to stop her. He placed a kiss on her shapely backside.

"Turn around and put your legs through the rails. Remember, they're called 'grab rails' for a reason, luv."

Buffy did as he said, holding onto the tops of the cool, metal rails as she stuck a leg through either side. Her ass was suspended just inches over the water with her pussy spread open, presented for his inspection. Her breathing was becoming rapid and her hands gripped the rails as she waited for him to begin.

Spike was able to stand on his feet, the water here was only up to his mid-chest. He needed to have his hands free for this. He ran his hands up and down her outer thighs. He rubbed his cheek against the inside of her right thigh, kissing and licking a slow, torturous path upwards. Just when he was getting to her mound, he turned his head and kissed and licked her other thigh, rubbing his cheek against her sex lightly.

Buffy moaned, "Ohhh Spike!"

She was already so wet and ready for him. She thrust her pelvis at his face. Spike took the hint and started licking up and down her gash. He used one hand to open her labia further and proceeded to lick around the insides.

"Unnnhhhh!" Buffy threw her head back, almost bonking her head against the edge of the pool.

Buffy bucked her hips as his tongue played with her inner-lips. She groaned when he gave her clit a quick suck then moved back down, licking her cunt from bottom to top then back again. Then he ran his tongue along the sides of her pussy, between the inner and outer lips, over and over again. He was driving her crazy.

"Spike! Ohhh! Oh God! Please!" Buffy gasped.

Spike was getting hotter and hotter as he feasted on her sweet, succulent pussy. He loved doing this to her, and for her. She was spread wide open and throbbing for him. Seeing her face as she writhed under his mouth and hands and her sweet, tangy flavor were driving him mad.

Spike took her clit into his mouth and sucked lightly. Buffy cried out, scrunching up her face and gasping. He smiled then curled his nimble tongue into a tube shape, (a trait he had inherited from his mother, though he was sure she wouldn't approve of him using it for this purpose) wrapped it around the shaft of her clit and proceeded to slide his tongue up and down.

Buffy's eyes shot open and she looked down into his wickedly beautiful, grinning face. He had effectively made his tongue into a tiny pussy for her clit to fuck. She threw her head back and rocked her hips wildly, fucking his tongue-cunt with all her might. This was among the strangest and best things she'd ever felt.

'Omigodomigodomigod! How can he do that?! Ohh, that tongue! Thank you God for giving him that tongue!'

Buffy came, screaming into the night. "YESYESYES! OH SPIKE! AHHH! OH FUCK!" she cried.

Spike plunged his tongue into her cunt, fucking it in and out of her, lapping up her spendings. One of his hands took his tongue's place on her clit, continuing to rub around and over the swollen nub. He moaned into her pussy, feeling her muscles contracting around his tongue.

Buffy kept cumming until she thought she was going to cry from ecstasy overload. "Spike! UNNNGHHH! OHGOD--OHYES!" Her hands had the rails of the ladder in a death-grip.

"Oh God, Buffy!" Spike pulled back, closing his eyes and panting for breath.

"Wha--what is it?" Buffy looked down at him, finally starting to regain some brain power.

"I almost came," Spike gasped, rubbing his face against her inner thigh.

"So? Isn't cumming a good thing?" Buffy smiled goofily, removing one hand from the rails to pet the top of his head.

"Yeah. But I wasn't even touching myself." Spike smiled and looked into her eyes as he kissed her clit.

Buffy shivered.

"That's how much I love you. That's how much I love giving you pleasure... Just going down on you can get me off too. That's never happened to me before..."

"Oh?" Buffy swelled with feminine pride. 'He almost came just from going down on me! Snoopy dance time! I make him that hot!'

Her loins began to heat up and ache for him again. How did he do that to her? She'd cum -- hard -- just a minute ago, and she was already getting squirmy and pant-y for him again. Buffy wanted his mouth and glorious tongue back on her, inside of her.

"Mmmhmm..." Spike said, kissing and licking her nether lips once again. "Want to fuck you so bad..."

"Help me get my legs out of these things!" Buffy said, trying to pull herself up.

Spike, quickly but carefully, helped her remove her legs from between the rails. Buffy was glad they were in the water, she doubted if she'd be able to stand after that last orgasm. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed in their usual manner: hungrily and passionately. His hard cock was pointing straight up, trapped between their bodies

"Diving board or in the pool, pet?" Spike panted.

"Here! Now!" Buffy ground against his hardness.

Spike lifted her legs around his waist and grasped her ass in his hands as he moved her back against the side of the pool. His cock slid right into her pussy. He began thrusting into her. Water lapped gently at their bodies as he moved rhythmically in and out of her snatch. Buffy dug her nails into his back.

"Ohhh! Yesss! Oh fuck me, Spike! Fuck me!" she whimpered. "Feels so good, baby!"

Yet another new experience for Buffy. Fucking in the water was fun and different. The feeling of having his fat cock pounding away into her while the water splashed around them was incredible. The slight resistance the water created added to the fun. She wanted to do this again and again and again...

"Buffy! So bloody marvelous! Ahhh!" Spike began thrusting harder and deeper.

They gasped and moaned as he hammered into her, the water splashed more violently on and around them as their movements became more frenzied.

"Spikkke! OHH YES! OHFUCKYES! Cum inside of me! Agghhh! Ohhh--CUM INSIDE ME!" Buffy shrieked as another orgasm rippled through her. She loved the way it felt when his cock exploded inside of her. Just feeling him cum could make her cum again.

"God! Ahhh--Buffy! Love you!" Spike grunted and stiffened, cumming like a Mack truck into her quivering depths.

They gasped and sighed as the tremors started to subside. Buffy was in Heaven. She kissed his shoulder and up the side of his neck.

"I love you," she whispered with her eyes closed.

"Love you too." He nuzzled her neck and gently kneaded her ass, his cock still encased in her pussy. He'd stay inside her forever if he could. "Pet?"

"Hmmm?" Buffy kissed his earlobe.

"Want to go upstairs? There are some other... things... I'd like to show you..." Spike smiled against her neck.

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that!" Buffy giggled. "Let's go!"