Buffy was finally able to open her locker after three tries at the combination.

She had hardly gotten any sleep. She tossed and turned for hours thinking about Spike and the argument she'd had with him. Buffy hated herself for lashing out at him and almost calling him that name. She didn't know what had possessed her to say it, besides anger and her own hurt feelings.

But now Spike thought that's all he was to her. She couldn't leave it like that. She'd have to make him listen to her. So that she could tell him how much he meant to her. Even if...they couldn't be together, she didn't want to hurt him. How did the saying go? You always hurt the one you love. Well, she didn't want to do that.

Willow walked up to her own locker, which was next to Buffy's.

"Hey, Buffy!" Willow looked at Buffy's gloomy face. "What's wrong? You've been Miss Mopey Pants all day."

"It's nothing..." Buffy put a book away.

"Oh... I bet I know!" Willow grinned.

Buffy turned to look at her. "You do?"

"Mmmhmm! It's Spike! Isn't it?" Willow chuckled.

Buffy's eyes widened. "What?! No, no... not Spike," she said unconvincingly.

"Hehehe, c'mon, Buffy! I saw the way you were looking at him yesterday!" Willow leaned closer and whispered in a conspiratorial tone, "I did a little checkin' out of his bod, too! You like him!" she giggled.

"Uh... um, no I don't..."

"Yes, you do. You're smitten!" Willow pushed her lightly. "And you're all mopey because you think he won't ask you out."

"No." Buffy started blushing like mad.

"You are soooo the smitten kitten! But you aren't the only one."

"Huh?" Buffy asked.

"Harmony and her pack of hyenas have camped out in the library every chance they get since Spike showed up. Yeah, I know Harmony in a library -- one of the signs of the apocalypse. Anyway, I heard her talking in Biology class. She was saying how he kept bending over and climbing the ladder to place books on the higher shelves and they got to check out his cute ass." Willow rolled her eyes. "She actually thinks she can get him to go out with her!"

Buffy ground her teeth together and balled her hands up into fists. The thought of that bimbo Harmony undressing Spike with her eyes and getting her grubby paws on him, made the petite blonde's blood boil.
She wondered if Harmony was in the library trying to mack on Spike right now.

Buffy shut her locker. "I gotta go, Wills. See ya."

She walked quickly towards the library, ready to kick some bimbotic ass, if necessary.

"Aw, Buffy's got it bad!" Willow giggled. "I wouldn't want to be Harmony right now... or ever, for that matter," Willow mumbled.






Buffy took a deep breath as she stood outside the library doors.

She didn't know what she planned on doing if Harmony was inside perving on Spike. She just knew she'd do something. Whether it was smart or not, she was in love with Spike.

'I'll rip that bitch's hair out by the roots before I let her touch him!' Buffy fumed internally.

She pushed through the doors and was relieved that no one seemed to be here. Except Spike. He was standing at the long counter looking through some books. He was wearing a pair of round, wire-rimmed glasses.

'Oh! He looks so fucking cute!' Buffy silently sighed before walking up to the counter. She had to tell him how sorry she was and how much he meant to her.

"Hi," Buffy said softly.

Spike looked up, a little startled. He hadn't heard her come in. Since he was caught off guard, he forgot that he was upset with her and smiled, his whole face lighting up. One day couldn't erase a whole month of longing to see her again. Then, he remembered. They shouldn't be together. She was too young and... she only wanted him for the sex. The smile disappeared and he looked back down at the books.

"Can I help you?" Spike asked formally.

"I didn't know you wore glasses. They look really good on you. Very cute, very sexy," Buffy said, putting her elbows up on the counter.

Spike only spared her a glance then went back to the book he was studying.

She sighed. "Spike, I'm sorry about what I said yesterday. That's not how I think of you. You have to believe me."

"I told you. Don't apologize. You were right. I am a whore," he said quietly. "You can say it. It's not a dirty word... well, I guess it is actually... but you get the point."

Regardless of how he played it off, it had hurt him when she'd said it, or almost said it. But... hadn't he been getting testy with her too? And he was telling her that they couldn't be together. That would upset anyone. Maybe she really didn't mean it. Maybe it had just been her emotions running too high and taking over her mouth.

"No. You're warm, funny, kind, loving, and gentle... and so much more. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'd never want to hurt you. Our night together... was so special to me. You're so special to me."

The tone of her voice and the sincerity in it, had him looking up to meet her gaze. They gazed into each other's eyes. Spike was losing his resolve fast. The way she looked at him; so full of affection and... yearning. He felt like he was drowning in the green, liquid pools of her eyes. They drew him in like an undertow. She was telling the truth. She really hadn't meant to hurt him. Spike felt himself being pulled into her further. He unconsciously moved toward her, then stopped himself.

He pried his eyes away from hers with an effort, and looked back down at the counter.

"My father's in the office. We shouldn't be talking about this..."

"Okay." Buffy glanced at the closed door to Giles' office. "When can we talk then? How about tonight? We could --"

"No. Not tonight... I have plans."

Buffy's heart clenched. 'Does he have a date?! Oh, please don't let him have a date!'

"Oh?" Buffy said coolly. "Okay. Then how about tomorrow at lunchtime? We can find some place quiet to talk."

Spike looked back up at her. She had a resolved look on her face. He sighed, but smiled ever so slightly. "You aren't going to give up until you get your way, are you?"

"That's right," Buffy said with a smile. "I never give up on the things that are important to me." She put her hand lightly on top of his on the countertop. "Especially not on the people that are important to me."

She caressed his hand. He was getting lost in her eyes again. Even this fleeting touch had his blood pounding through his veins. What was it about this girl that made him powerless against her charms?

"Buffy, I --" Spike began.

"Buffy!" Giles said coming out of the office. "You're here earlier than usual."

Buffy and Spike pulled their hands away from the other's and tried to act casual.

"Hey, Giles. I was just... seeing how Spike was doing in 'your domain'. I heard Harmony and her good-time buddies were hanging around a lot. I had to see that for myself," Buffy joked.

Giles chuckled. "Yes, they have been in here more than they usually are, which would be never. Now, I wonder what could have inspired them to visit the library after 4 years?" Giles said, looking over the rims of his glasses at his son.

"Dad, I'm not encouraging them," Spike said with annoyance, rolling his eyes.

"Of course not. But... couldn't you try to find some trousers that fit you properly," Giles teased.

Spike looked scandalized, he walked out from behind the counter and took off his glasses.

"What's wrong with my jeans?" Spike asked, looking down at his tight black pants.

"Buffy," Giles said, "don't you think his jeans are a tad too... snug?"

"Umm..." Buffy tried not to ogle him, which was difficult because he looked so very yummy, "they look... okay to me."

'A lot better than okay! Mmmm! Such a sweet hinder...' Buffy felt her body temperature going up as she remembered the last time she'd seen that same 'sweet hinder' naked. She recalled how firm and taut his ass felt under her hands when she kneaded it as he pounded... 'Whoa! Stop thinking about that! Oh dear God...' She felt her panties getting damp.

Buffy stifled the shiver that wanted to shake her body. She ached to touch him, to feel him against her again. Spike just had to relent. He had to at least give the two of them a chance to make it work. She wanted to really get to know him. Inside and out.

"Pffft!" Giles threw his hands up. "Of course you'd say that." Giles went back in the office.

"I'll... see you tomorrow then? At lunchtime?" Buffy asked quietly, leaning close to whisper in Spike's ear.

Spike shuddered and closed his eyes. The feel of her hot breath on his ear, her scent -- a combination of wildflowers and cinnamon -- wrapped around him, making his mouth water. It took all of his self-control not to take her in his arms and kiss her senseless on the spot.

"Yeah... tomorrow." He took a deep breath.

"Good," Buffy said walking backwards towards the exit. "I'll see you then." She smiled. Just as she was about to leave, Spike spoke up.

"Buffy?"

She turned back to face him. "Yes?"

"I'm... I'm sorry I called you a spoiled brat... I didn't mean it. I was just... getting freaked out." Spike knew if he hadn't started the name calling, she wouldn't have responded in kind.

"It's okay. I understand," Buffy said quietly. "I had the same problem. We both said some stuff we didn't mean..." She smiled and went through the library doors.

Buffy felt more confident after seeing the look in his eyes. She was pretty sure he was going to forgive her stupid behavior yesterday. And he had apologized for saying what he said too. But best of all, he still wanted her. She was sure of it. But... she didn't like the idea that he had 'plans' tonight. Plans that didn't include her.

Spike leaned against the counter, exhausted from the effort it took to keep from kissing and touching her. How was he going to keep away from her? He knew it wasn't a good idea for them to be together... but he didn't know how long he could fight the power of his attraction to her. He'd cave in, sooner or later. He had to try to be strong.

'Bloody hell! How am I going to get through this month without... doing things to her? Why did I have to fall for her? Why, God, why?'

Spike tried to take his mind off of Buffy by getting back to work checking books for his father and thinking about his plans for tonight. He was excited and a little nervous about this evening, he hoped everything would go well.






"Guys!" Buffy whined. "I told you I'm not in the mood for dancing!"

Willow and Xander dragged her into The Bronze.

"Oh, loosen up, Buffy! We'll have a good time!" Willow said as they sat down at their table.

"Hmph! You guys are just lonely because your significant others are busy tonight," Buffy said, half-teasing. "If Oz and Cordy were available tonight, you would've forgotten all about little old me."

"Not true! And frankly, I resent the implication!" Xander said, looking shocked and putting his hand on his chest.

"Uh-huh, sure." Buffy smiled.

"Don't you worry, we'll find a special someone for you too, Buffster." Xander put an arm around her.

"I don't want you to find me anyone... I'm perfectly happy the way I am," Buffy protested.

"What about the Prom? Don't you want to go?" Willow asked.

"It's... not important to me," Buffy said unconvincingly. She did want to go to the Prom. She pictured her and Spike all dressed up in formal wear and gently swaying to the music, her head on his shoulder, holding each other close... Buffy sighed, lost for a moment in the fantasy.

"I'm going to get something to drink," Buffy said, getting up from the table and making her way to the bar. She ordered a Diet Coke with lemon then waited.

'I wonder what Spike's doing tonight? He said that he 'had plans'... What did that mean? Is he trying to move on with another girl? He probably is... I'm such a loser...'

Buffy took her drink and paid the bartender. She stared into her glass, stirring the ice around with her finger.

'But we're going to talk tomorrow... I need to tell him how much I love him. What if he wigs out when I say that? Some guys take off running when girls say that... He'll probably think I'm just a stupid kid.'

"Hey, Buffy!"

She turned to see the tall, imposing form of Angel, her ex-boyfriend. She narrowed her eyes. "What do you want, creep?"

"Creep? You wound me." Angel clutched at his chest.

"No, but I will if you don't get out of my face."

"Such hostility! My goodness." He smirked. "Don't tell me you're here with a date? Have you finally gotten back on the horse?"

"None of your business." Buffy turned back to her drink, finding it a lot more interesting than Angel.

Angel leaned closer. "You really have to try to get over me, babe. It's been a year already. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered. But you're starting to look really pathetic."

"Ego much? I'm waaaaay over you!" Buffy flushed with anger. She shoved him away from her. "As a matter of fact, I met a guy that puts you to shame, bub." Buffy grinned wickedly. "You could take lessons from him on how to please a woman. We even laughed when I told him that very thing, while we were lying in bed."

Angel's smile faltered. "Oh yeah? Well, where is this mystery man?" He looked around. "I don't see you here with anyone. Except for your constant companions and fellow losers, of course."

Buffy and Angel continued to argue as the emcee came on stage and made an announcement.

"Is everyone having a good time tonight?" the emcee asked.

The crowd whistled and whooped.

"Great! Let's keep things moving with another performer. This is the next guy's first time here at The Bronze, so let's make him feel welcome!"

The crowd applauded as the next singer came on stage. He cleared his throat.

"Hey, it's really good to be here. I'm Spike and I'll be doing a few songs for you tonight. I'll start off with some Springsteen."

Some members of the crowd voiced their approval.

Buffy froze when she heard his voice. Angel continued to jibe at her, but he faded into the background, becoming a minor annoyance like a gnat buzzing around her ear. She turned towards the stage. Spike was standing there with an acoustic guitar. She started towards the stage without another glance at Angel. She was a moth being drawn to Spike's flame.

"Hey, are you listening to me? What's wrong with you?" Angel was annoyed that she wasn't paying attention to him.

Buffy kept moving until she was directly in front of the stage. She was joined by more than a few other female patrons. She looked up at him, a surprised but pleased expression on her face.

'So this is what his plans were. It wasn't another girl! He's going to sing! I can't wait to hear what he sounds like! Buffy was doing her mental Snoopy dance again.

Spike looked down into Buffy's upturned, smiling face. He paused.

'Oh God! What's she doing here?! Why does she have to be looking at me... like that? I can't remember the bloody words!' he panicked silently.

Then he took a few deep breaths, concentrating on the music and the words. As he ran the lyrics through his mind, he realized how appropriate they were to his situation with Buffy. His eyes resting on her, he began to sing:

"I'm ridin' in your car, you turn on the radio
You're pullin' me close, I just say no
I say I don't like it, but you know I'm a liar
'Cause when we kiss, ooh, fire"


Buffy was feeling all gushy and melty. His voice was so sexy; slightly rough but still flowing over her like silk. And he looked so very edible. He was wearing a white undershirt and tight blue jeans with a pair of Doc's on his feet. His hair was askew and sticking up like it had been the 'morning after' in the hotel room. He was delicious.

"Late at night, you're takin' me home
You say you wanna stay, I say I wanna be alone
I say I don't love you, but you know I'm a liar
'Cause when we kiss, ooh, fire"


The way he sounded and looked when he said the 'ooh' made Buffy cream in her panties. Buffy wasn't the only one enjoying the show.

Harmony was standing right behind her. From her vantage point, Spike appeared to be looking at her, not at Buffy. She batted her eyelashes and gave him a sly smile, not that he noticed.

"You had a hold on me right from the start
A grip so tight I couldn't tear it apart
My nerves all jumpin', actin' like a fool
Well, your kisses they burn, but my heart stays cool..."


"Well, Romeo and Juliet, Samson and Delilah
Baby you can bet a love they couldn't deny
My words say split, but my words they lie
'Cause when we kiss, ooh, fire"


Buffy was so beautiful, so exciting to him. Spike wasn't nervous anymore as he looked into her eyes. A strange calm descended upon him. He could feel the link between them, tugging him to her. Nothing mattered at this moment: Not her age, not his escort jobs, not his father or her mom. There was only Buffy and her luminous green eyes, her bright smile, her strong yet vulnerable personality. He still wanted her with every fiber of his being.

"Ooh fire...
Kisses like fire...
Burn me up with fire
I like what you're doin now, fire
Touchin' me, fire
Touchin' me, burnin me, fire
Take me home"


The audience applauded and whooped when he finished the song. He broke into a wide grin. Buffy melted just a little bit more at his genuinely happy smile. He looked like a rock-God standing there center stage, the lights forming a multi-colored halo around his muscular and taut body. And he had the most elegant, beautiful yet strong hands, but Buffy had noticed that a long time ago back in New York. The things he could do to her with those hands...

"Thank you! You guys are great!"

Spike looked at Buffy briefly before launching into his next song. He made an effort to look in other sections of the crowd this time. You had to work the room when you performed live.

During the course of the last two songs, his eyes kept creeping back to her, only to flit away once he realized that he was doing it again.

At the end of his set, Spike thanked the audience then blew a kiss to the screaming sea of young women gathered around the front of the stage before making his escape backstage. Buffy had clapped and hooted the loudest, making sure he knew that she liked his songs.

The other girls giggled and talked with each other animatedly, about the new, sexy, blond singer. Buffy tried not to be jealous as she walked back to the table to join Willow and Xander.

"Wow! Spike can really sing!" Willow bounced in her seat.

"He... wasn't too bad," Xander said, munching on some pretzels.

"Wasn't too bad?! He was great!" Buffy beamed.

Willow laughed. "There's that smitten kitten again!"

Buffy blushed. "Stop it!" She ducked her head.

"Hey, there goes Spike now!" Willow said, standing up to see over the heads of the crowd. "He's heading for the restrooms and... uh-oh, he has some company..."

Buffy immediately stood up and looked in the direction Willow was looking. She saw Spike's back as he walked, with Harmony close behind.

Buffy's eyes narrowed, she pursed her lips. 'Bitch!'

"I'll be back," Buffy said, grabbing Xander's drink and then heading for the restrooms.

"Hey, that's my Coke!" Xander protested.

Willow put her hand on his arm. "She's in 'kick ass' mode, Xan. Let her have it, I'll buy you another. It's easier that way..."






Buffy had to swallow the fury that engulfed her when she finally caught up with Spike and Harmony outside the restrooms. Spike's back was against the wall, an unlit cigarette dangled from his lips, Harmony was standing in front of him, there were only a few inches between their bodies. Harmony was touching his chest with her fingertips. As Buffy got her rage under control, she listened to their conversation.

"Listen, luv... you're a lovely girl, but... you're too young for me. No offense," Spike said kindly.

"I'm 18. All legal and everything. I couldn't help but notice that you were looking at me while you were singing, Blondie Bear." Harmony trailed her hand down his chest. "I can feel the heat between us, Spikey. Can't you feel it?" Her fingers played with the top button of his jeans.

That was all Buffy could take.

"Hey, what's goin' on?" Buffy said innocently.

Harmony backed off of Spike and put her hands on her hips. She looked at Buffy like she was an insect.

"Do you mind, loser?! Spikey and I were having a private conver--"

Harmony stopped in mid-sentence when Buffy tripped and "accidentally" threw Xander's full glass of Coke in Harmony's face and down the front of her expensive-looking pink top.

Buffy covered her mouth with her hand, her eyes comically wide. "Oh! Sorry, Harm! It was totally an accident! I'm such a klutz!"

Harmony was shaking with rage and disbelief, holding her arms out from her body and looking down at her shirt. "You fucking bitch!" Harmony screeched, Coke dripping off her face. "You did that on purpose!"

"Now, why would I do that? Like I said, it was an accident," Buffy said innocently. If Harmony wanted to fight it out, Buffy was ready for her. She'd happily tear Harmony a new one if she pushed her.

"Bitch! I hate you!" Harmony yelled, then ran back into the main room of the club.

Spike was a little stunned, but amused. He smiled knowingly. "That wasn't very nice, pet."

Buffy giggled. "Ooopsy!"

They chuckled.

Then Buffy's expression changed -- her eyes becoming stormy, her tongue coming out to sweep slowly over her lips. She approached him with purpose. Witnessing the scene with Harmony pawing at Spike brought out the animal in her. The primitive instinct to claim and defend what was hers overpowered her. 'Cave Buffy' was now firmly in control.

Spike swallowed hard, pressing himself back into the wall next to the payphone. He reached up and took the cigarette out of his mouth, letting it drop to the floor. Just the glimmer in her eye was getting him hard as a rock. She looked... determined. She came closer and closer to him, until her breasts were brushing against his chest.

"Buffy... we can't.... we shouldn't..." he whispered helplessly, his eyes darting back and forth between her eyes and lips.

The sparks were flying fast and furious between them, their lust was tangible.

"I don't care. I want you," she said huskily.

She slid a hand up his chest to caress his neck. He looked so good, somehow even sexier than normal, all sweaty and messy from being under the hot lights of the stage. Buffy had seen him styled and polished, somewhere in between, and now she'd seen him totally unpolished. And of course, she couldn't forget how adorably sexy he looked in his glasses. All of his 'looks' were delectable and drove her wild with lust.

Buffy continued, "I want you so bad, Spike. I've dreamed about being with you again for so long. I know this might send you running away screaming, but I have to say it... I love you, Spike. I think I have from the first time I saw you standing outside my hotel room. The first time our eyes met, I felt this kind of..."

"Connection?" Spike finished, his eyes dark and hooded with desire. "I felt it too... I feel it now," he rasped.

Spike couldn't deny or fight the intense attraction he'd had to her from the moment she opened the door to her hotel suite anymore. She'd just said that she loved him. And he could see in her eyes that she meant it. He craved her like an addict craved heroin. It was a month since he'd had his fix, and he was having serious withdrawal. He had been a fool to believe that he could possibly be near her and not want her, not give in to his feelings for her. It was a losing battle. He had it bad. He was in love with her.

Spike stroked her face with his thumb. "Buffy, I know it's wrong... there are so many reasons why we shouldn't, but -- God help me -- I love you too. I'm drowning in you, Buffy."

"Oh, Spike, it's not wrong. It can't be. It's more right than anything I've ever felt," she whispered, her heart bursting with joy at his admission. She smiled slightly. “If loving you is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.”

'I KNEW it! I knew he felt it too! Yes!'

They pressed their lips together. The moment their mouths connected, their bodies were set ablaze. They moaned and whimpered into each other's mouths at the potency and power of their passion. Their hands groped and roamed over the other's body.

“Whoa! Nice one, dude!”

They broke the kiss to see a drunk-looking stoner type giving Spike a double ‘thumbs-up’. The stoner stumbled back into the main room.

Spike and Buffy looked back at each other and laughed lightly. Within seconds they were crushing their lips back together, kissing ravenously.

“Mmm! Must go somewhere!” Buffy said against his mouth.

She started shuffling to the left, bringing him along with her, their mouths and tongues still dueling like mad. Buffy felt along the wall for the doorknob to the utility room that she knew was right around the corner from where they were. Two years ago, she had smoked her first joint in there with Xander and Oz. She and Spike could have some privacy there.

Buffy “Mmmphed!” in triumph when her hand came in contact with the knob. She turned it deftly and threw the door open. They stumbled through, then Buffy shut the door, breaking away from him for a second to lock it. She waved her hand in the air until she found the string that turned on the lone, bare light bulb. She had to look at him, she had to see him. They stared into the other’s lust-crazed eyes. The light bulb swung back and forth, casting their faces in alternating shadows and light. It was almost surreal, too much like one of their dreams. They both prayed that it wasn't a dream this time.

“Want you!” Buffy flew back against him. “Spike, want you now!” she panted, pulling his shirt out from his jeans.

“Buffy! Oh, Buffy, need you so much!” Spike gasped, pulling her shirt up.

Buffy raised her arms as he stripped her shirt off, leaving her in a pink bra and her jeans. Their hands hastened to the other’s buttons and zippers as they continued the sweltering kiss.

Spike got her pants undone first, shoving them and her panties down over her butt. He put his strong hands on her ass, squeezing and rubbing her bare flesh. He loved the way her firm ass felt under his palms.

Buffy mewled and pushed his jeans down over his hips. She tried to get rid of his underwear too but couldn’t find the waistband. She looked down and smiled. He wasn’t wearing any.

“You naughty boy!” she giggled.

Spike smirked and pulled her back against him again.

Buffy reached down and took his rock-hard cock in her hand, pumping up and down, delighting in the hardness and smoothness of his skin. She ran her thumb over the tip, swirling the seeping pre-cum around the head. Spike groaned and thrust into her hand then pushed more urgently at her pants with his hands, needing to be inside her.

They broke apart long enough for Buffy to kick off her strappy sandals and swiftly remove her pants, throwing them to the side. Spike was on her again before her pants hit the floor. He grabbed her under her ass and lifted her up. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist and put her arms around his neck while they kissed frantically.

Spike put her back against the wall for support as Buffy took his cock back in her hand and put it between her dripping nether lips.

With a grunt Spike thrust fully into her steaming pussy. They clutched at each other and gasped in bliss at being intimately connected again. They had both dreamed about this and had been so desperate to feel this again for so long.

“Buffy! Ahhh! You feel so good!” Spike breathed, beginning to move in and out.

“Yes--Spike! Oh fuck! Ohhh--Yes!” Buffy nipped at and licked the side of his neck.

He pounded into her cunt hard and fast, both of them needing to find release. Items on nearby shelves (rolls of toilet paper, cardboard boxes of napkins, bottles of Mr. Clean, etc.) shook and vibrated, some things tumbled to the floor, as Buffy’s back and ass slammed against the wall.

“Ahhh--pet--God!” Spike moaned. “So -- Uhhh -- Blooody-- Tight! So hot!”

“Unngh! Spike! OH GOD! Going to--cum! Make me CUM!”

Buffy wanted to weep at the sheer happiness and joy she felt at having him buried inside her again, pumping his staff into her with vigor. There were so many lonely nights spent thinking of him while she masturbated. There was no substitute for the real thing. She scratched at his sweaty back and shoulders, moaning loudly.

The thudding of their bodies against the wall; the wet, sucking sound of his cock ramming in and out of her dripping wet cunt; the smacking sound that his heavy balls made as they slapped against her ass and their whimpers/moans/cries of pleasure filled the room. The light bulb still swung back and forth slightly.

It was Heaven, it was glorious. It was everything they'd been dreaming and fantasizing about since they'd had to part in New York. They were so lost in the moment that they didn’t even think to make an effort to be quiet.

Spike was going to cum any second now, he could feel that she was close too. He took one hand off her ass and brought it around to her clit. He rubbed and pinched it roughly, needing to feel her cum around his cock. The spunk boiled up in his balls, getting ready to shoot.

Buffy cried out and shook as if in pain as her orgasm hit her full force.

“OH GOD--AHHH! AHHH!--NGGGHHA! YESSSS!” she cried. Her eyelids fluttered rapidly as she came explosively.

Buffy buried her face in his neck and kept grinding against him, moaning and whimpering.

“OH FUCK! AAGGGHH! OH GOD!” Spike shouted with a mighty thrust as he erupted inside of her tight pussy like a volcano.

Buffy lifted her head to watch his face when he came. He looked at her at the same moment. They panted and gasped as they looked into the depths of the other’s eyes, still moving their bodies together. Her inner-walls fluttered around and milked his spurting cock for what seemed like hours.

Finally, they completed their dance, both their bodies quivering and sweaty. Spike lowered her legs to the ground as they petted and kissed each other softly.

“I love you, Buffy,” Spike whispered in her ear as he brushed his lips over the lobe.

“Mmmm, love you too,” Buffy sighed and smiled, running her hands over his slick shoulders and neck.

"Oh shit!" Spike's face froze in panic. "We forgot to use protection! Oh God, I can't believe I --"

"Shhh." Buffy kissed him. "I'm on the pill. It's okay. I wanted to feel you riding bareback anyway."

Spike breathed out and relaxed.

She laughed, kissing along his jaw. "Hmm..."

"What?" Spike asked, placing kisses along her shoulder.

"I was just thinking about how I forgot your tip... in New York." She giggled. "And you deserved a BIG one! I was mortified that I didn't give you anything after you gave me the best night of my life."

"Best night?" Spike grinned proudly.

"Mmmhmm! But, I don't have any money... we'll have to work something out. How about... you take me back to your place and I do whatever you want... until I work off... the tip." Buffy stuck her tongue out between her teeth.

"Well... that sounds reasonable. How much would you have tipped me? Just so we have an idea of how much 'working off' you're going to be doing." Spike smirked and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Oh, I'm notoriously a HUGE tipper. I think this is going to take a long, looooong time." Buffy sighed and closed her eyes, savoring the feel of his skin and lips on her overheated body.






After she freshened up in the ladies’ restroom, Buffy went back to her friends’ table.

“Hey, guys!” Buffy chirped happily.

“What happened to you? You left like a half an hour ago,” Xander asked.

“Hmm? Oh, I just had to... freshen up. Reapply makeup, that kind of thing.”

“Well, you missed some fun stuff,” Willow giggled.

“Like what?” Buffy asked. She didn’t care if she missed the second coming of Christ, what her and Spike did in the utility room was worth it.

“Hehehe, I don’t know what you did, but Harmony came out all wet and raging. She ran out of the club, but not before tripping and sprawling in the middle of the dance floor! If she were a half-decent person I wouldn’t laugh, but...” Willow giggled. “She’s such a super-bitch!”

“Yeah, that was a good one. But there was the other thing too,” Xander said, nudging Willow with his elbow.

“What other thing?” Buffy laughed at Harmony’s humiliation, it was even sweeter that Buffy herself was the cause.

Xander leaned across the table. “There were two people doing it somewhere in the building, close by, too!”

“Oh?” Buffy's face colored as she tried not to panic. ‘OH SHIT! They heard us?! Omigodomigod!’

“Yeah! They were really going at it! There was this loud," Willow pounded hard on the table top a few times, “pounding noise and you could hear them moaning and everything!” Willow's face practically shone, she was blushing so brightly.

“They must have been doing it near an air vent or something. Cause the music was changing, you know between songs, and it was real quiet for a few seconds. You could hear them like they were right under the table!” Xander laughed. “Everyone was looking around trying to see who was fucking! They sounded that close!”

Xander discreetly adjusted his hard-on under the table, it had popped up when he thought about the erotic noises they’d heard. He really wished that he could see Cordy this evening. It looked like it was back to his old friend, the sock-monkey of love, for tonight.

Buffy was struggling not to show her embarrassment. “Well -- haha -- at least someone’s having a good time tonight!” Buffy tried to cover.

“Well, look who's here,” Spike said with a big grin as he came up to the table.

“Hi, Spike! You were great tonight, you have a great voice!” Willow blushed a little.

“Yeah, you were... pretty good,” Xander agreed.

“Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.” Spike patted Xander’s shoulder then gave Willow a peck on the cheek.

“Oh!” Willow put her hand on her cheek and ducked her head shyly.

“What about you, Buffy?” Spike smirked. “Did you enjoy my... performance?” He curled his tongue behind his teeth.

Buffy’s heart beat wildly in her chest. She wanted him again already. “You were... okay.... but it wouldn’t hurt you to practice more. You know, practice makes perfect.” Buffy smiled coquettishly.

"Buffy! That was mean!" Willow chastised her. "He needs encouragement!"

"Oh, he knows I'm just kidding! Right, Spike? After all the noise I made, he knows how much I liked it."

"Yeah. I heard you yelling for me -- loud and clear, luv. I appreciate it." Spike smirked. "It does do a bloke's ego good."

When she was sure her friends weren’t looking, she ran her tongue over her top teeth. Spike's eyes became cloudier as he watched. He squirmed a little as his dick started getting stiff again.

"Well, it's been fun, but I think I'm going to take a walk. It's such a nice night." Buffy stood up, picking up her purse and jacket.

"We just got here! Come on, stay and have a good time," Xander said.

"Nah, I'd really just like to get some fresh air, stretch my legs a bit." Buffy put her hand on her lower back and winced. She winked at Spike. Her ass and back hurt from slamming into the wall repeatedly, but it was a good pain. It reminded her how passionate and exhilarating their encounter had been.

And it wouldn't end there. Before she and Spike re-emerged from the closet, they agreed to go back to his place for a few hours until she had to be home. She was getting really horny again, looking forward to the next time they could 'make love', preferably in a nice, soft bed. The plan was that she'd leave first and wait by his car. He'd wait a few minutes then meet her there. Neither one of them wanted to have to explain that they were a couple to Xander and Willow just yet. That would take too long, and they had business to attend to back at his house.

Buffy almost giggled she was so giddy with happiness. "See ya, guys. And Spike, you were really great. Sorry I teased you." Buffy put her hand on his arm.

"Oh, that's all right, luv. I knew you were just playin' with me." Spike smirked.

'Oh, I'm gonna play with you alright!' she thought with a saucy smile.