6:00 pm Buffy Summers house


“Oh c’mon Buffy.”

“No.”

“Xanders sick and I really need someone to fill the spot, Willow’s to chicken.”

“Hey!!!”

“Well you are, and I need a slave so I can win the costume contest at the bronze after we take the brats out.”

“So WE can win?”

“Fine I’ll share, you get $100 and I get $100.”

“Give me the suit.”

Fifteen minutes later Buffy stood in front of her two friends in a black faux leather body suit that was about 3 times to big and a dog collar in her hand.

“Well that’s not going to work!” Cordy pouted as she looked at Buffy who was trying gamely to hold up the sagging outfit.

“Maybe you should just wear your own clothes and then the collar?” Willow said trying not to break into giggles on the bed as she looked at the petite blond swimming in the slave suit.

“I guess,” Cordy said already striding to Buffy’s closet in pursuit of an appropriate outfit.

“No, no, no….Yes!” She exclaimed holding up a miniscule white leather skirt and matching bustier, “Perfect.”

“Um Cordy, I bought that like two years ago I don’t even think it fits.” Buffy tried to explain as the bossy brunette shoved the clothes into her hands and pushed her into the bathroom.

“So not hearing you right now!” She said with a wicked grin that made Willow cringe.

A few minutes later a red-cheeked Buffy stood for inspection in the middle of the room.

“It’s perfect!” Cordy squealed walking around the blond and taking stock of what she had to work with.

“I can barely breath.” Buffy complained tugging at the skin tight leather top that left nothing to the imagination and pushed her breasts up till they were practically overflowing.

“It’s snug I’ll give you that, but what Master wouldn’t want their slave in revealing clothes?” Cordy asked.

“You can almost see her butt Cordy.” Willow pointed out as she watched her red-faced friend try to pull the tiny skirt down more.

“Fits right in with the dominated theme, it’s perfect!” She repeated again. “Now all we need is the collar, some makeup and hair, and shoes….Or maybe barefoot?”

Buffy looked at Willow and rolled her eyes, this was gonna be a long night.






8:00 PM Happy Tomorrow Cemetery


Spike wandered through the graves smoking a cigarette and looking for the Slayer his mind running a mile a minute.

*Dru said something was supposed to happen tonight. I’ve looked every bloody where for the chit and no sodding Slayer to be found. How the hell am I supposed to kill her when she’s weak if I can’t bleeding find her. *

Kicking at some freshly turned dirt, the moonlight shining down over his scowling countenance Spike unexpectedly paused. Sniffing the night air his face morphed into the angular planes of his demon as he caught scent of the Slayer, and close by.

Taking another deep inhalation of her sweet musk he turned and ran in a new direction. His golden eyes tracked every movement in and around the looming shadows of graves as his lithe body stole through the October nocturne with surprising grace and speed.

*Jesus, Mary and……* His thoughts cut off abruptly as he beheld a sight that turned his mind in one fell swoop from carnage and mayhem to contemplation of how to best devour this tasty dish.

“Deeper,” Cordelia’s voice was husky as she tugged on the chain around Buffy’s neck, “I want that tongue so deep in my pussy that you can’t breathe you hear me slave?”

Spike almost swallowed his when he heard this. Suddenly his pants were cutting off the circulation to …..Well, everything.

He couldn’t think, couldn’t blink, couldn’t breath, *well not that he could* all he could do was stare at the barely dressed Slayer on her knees with her tongue shoved up a gorgeous brunette birds juicy quim. *And she’s doing a right good job if the moans of said bird were any indication.*

“Fuck…….Buffy….” Cordelia groaned as the minute blond whimpered against her slick sex, the tiny thong she had been wearing pushed aside, Buffy’s small hands holding her thighs in a death grip as she licked and sucked. “You do a good enough job Slave and you might be aaaaa rewarded.”

Spike’s vampiric hearing picked up on the word slave and any thoughts he had to killing the Slayer flew out the window, *Never thought the Slayer would be into domination play, let alone let someone else be the master. Chits full of surprises. *

Watching as the dark haired girl wrapped Buffys chain around her hand pulling the collar taut so that Buffy was virtually smashed against her seeking flesh that reflected wetly in the moonlight, Spike could smell the arousal on the air and knew it wouldn’t be long now.

Leaning her bare shoulders against the wall of the crypt they had stopped by, Cordelia lifted one long shapely leg and placed it on Buffys shoulder as Buffy slid two fingers deep into Cordys hole.

“Oh….OHFUCK….FUCKYES….EATME….FUCKMEBUFFY….MAKEME…OHGOOD..I’MCUMMING….” Cordelia screeched her body quaking as she humped the other girls face earnestly her upper body quivering against the cool stone as Buffy nipped at her clitoris and drew another orgasm from deep within.

“OH fuck that was good.” Cordy finally panted her body weak with aftershocks as she dropped her leg back down to the ground and pulled Buffy up for a deep kiss.

*That’s it, I’m getting a piece of that whether they like it or not. * Spike thought as he strode forward to make himself known to the entwined couple.

“Mmmm, you can eat me out anytime you want,” Cordelia grinned at the shorter girl her fingers tangling in her messy blond mane, “Maybe you could give Xander a couple of pointers too?”

“Would that be hands on?” Buffy said teasingly as her lips swooped down to catch a turgid nipple peeking out from over Cordys black leather corset.

“Any thing you want, baby, anything.” Cordy moaned her head rolling back against the wall behind her.

Spike stood directly in front of the two women waiting for one of them to notice him. He was a little surprised that it was the darker one that opened her eyes and pinned him before saying, “Um, Buffy? We’ve got company.”

Turning her head Buffy looked at Spike and said simply, “You going to do something with that thing or do I have to kill you for interrupting us?” Looking archly at the huge bulge straining at the zipper of his black denims before turning and licking her lips suggestively.

“Who is that Buffy? And how do I get my lips wrapped around his salty goodness?” Cordelia asked her eyes never leaving the stunning sight of the handsome bleached vamp standing like a Greek god in the moonlight.

“Spike.” Buffy said liking the way the name rolled off of her tongue as she stepped towards the vampire her green eyes taking on an ethereal glow as she went on the prowl her prey to horny to resist.

“Spike huh? Ooooo, I bet he’s got a big one too!” Cordy said following Buffys lead and walking with a definite suggestive switch to her hips. *God he’s gorgeous. *

“Well, let’s see.” Buffy grinned at Cordy as they both reached for the stone still demons zipper. Tugging on the tab both women’s eyes bulged as they took in the massive girth that he carried between his well-shaped thighs.

“WOW.”
“YUM!”

Cordy nodded giddy, “So SPIKE huh?”

“Smy name what yours sweetheart?” Spike finally spoke snapping out of his trance to wrap his leather clad arms around both females.

Sliding a naughty hand down to grab his hard cock and begin stroking she reveled in the fact that he closed his eyes briefly as she murmured, “Queen Cordy, and guess what that means….now not only is Buffy my bitch but you are too!”

With a groan of deep need and unfulfilled want as Buffy nibbled on his neck and Cordy continued to play with his cock, Spike managed to roll his head back up and ask, “Well if that’s how we’re playing the game, may this slave suggest a more private place to pay homage to your magnificence?”

Sharing a look with Buffy briefly, Cordy nodded with a Chesire cat grin, “Lead the way slave, but when we get there I want to see you strip and pleasure my other bitch while I watch.”

Tucking himself back into his jeans but leaving the zipper down for some room, Spike winked at Buffy and Cordelia and said, “Time of your life girls…Time of your lives.”


TBC