Wild Wicked Billy Rose by vamptasticA
Summary: William Rose is a professional gambler/ black hearted bastard in the old west. Buffy Anne Summers is the mistress of the most popular brothel in town and soul proprietor of The Gold Rush Saloon. He wants her for his, she wants him to leave. A single draw of the cards will determine whether he wins her heart forever or leaves his love behind. But what happens if others get in the way?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5445 Read: 8458 Published: 12/17/2004 Updated: 01/22/2005

1. One by vamptasticA

2. Two by vamptasticA

3. Three by vamptasticA

4. Four by vamptasticA

5. Five by vamptasticA

6. Six by vamptasticA

One by vamptasticA
Disclaimer: I own nothing except my brain, and that's even debatable ;)***

A/N: A nod to Vic Noir for her truly wonderful story The Yellow Rose of SunnyD and the inspiration for this story. Also to Fauvistfly for the title inspiration. :D






William Rose stood in the dusty street squinting up against the harsh California sun at the wooden sign proclaiming The Gold Rush Saloon. *Ah a rose by any other name. * He thought to himself poetically before shaking his head at himself, *would be called a whorehouse mate. A bloody flesh-trading depot. * Why the hell Buffy Anne wouldn’t leave this place was unbeknownst to him but come hell or high water he was makin sure once he left again, with or without her, he never came back.


Pulling his black cowboy hat low over his eyes he took a deep breath and pushed through the swinging saloon doors and into the noisy din. Letting his eyes adjust to the darkened interior William realized that nothing had changed since his last foray into this miserable town and into this life-altering place. Tables were still scattered haphazardly throughout the room all with folks drinking or gambling or just dead passed out. The bar still ran the length of the room at the back wall, it's huge mirror reflecting the interior back to the barkeep so he could keep a watchful eye on the comings and
goings of the patronage. The bottles of whiskey and ale still ran under the mirror and a double-barreled shotgun still hung within easy reach for any outbreaks of drunken disorderliness.

And the girls. The girls hadn't changed one bit. There they stood artfully draped on the stairway banister to the second floor landing, their outfits tasteful but still provocative, in all their glory. First came the self appointed guardian Faith. A dark haired fiery beauty with a bad attitude but a real wildcat in the sack. The delicate seeming Druscilla, with her pale skin and luminous eyes, *wonder if she still talks 'bout pixies? * Anya, the brazen minx with an insatiable lust for sex. Beauty, brains and imagination all wrapped up in a tight little package. The soft rounded curves and toffee colored hair
and eyes of Miss Tara McClay, a man could sink into her and never want to leave, all sweet smiles and shy glances. And then last but not least, the flaming red beauty of Willow. She, of the lovely green eyes that sparkled with intelligence and good humor, he'd spent many an evening just talking to her and nothing more, silently wishing for a better life for them all.

"Well if it isn't the wild, wicked Billy Rose." Faith called out loudly drawing attention to the totally black clad figure still standing in the doorway. "Surprised to see you here Billy thought the last time woulda had you never setting foot in these parts again. Am I right girls?"

The girls behind her murmured in agreement as William walked over to the bottom of the steps, "Ladies" and tipped his hat to them all.

"Where is she Faith?" He asked after a beat looking up into her chocolate eyes. "Where's Buffy Anne?"

"She's busy." Faith smirked placing her hand on one out thrust hip staring down at him petulantly."She's got a customer, ain't that right girls?"

William looked over the other girls to see if what Faith had said held any water, but the slight shake of Willows head, and the direction Tara indicated with her eyes said otherwise.

Taking the first step determinedly he was stopped by Druscilla moving next to Faith in front of him.

"I knew you'd come back for her sweet William, " Druscilla said fluttering one hand down onto Faiths bared shoulder and curling one long raven lock around her slender finger as she spoke dreamily, "The pixies told me. They tell me all sorts of wicked things.” She giggled a bit insanely before pinning him with her burning eyes her momentary lapse gone, “ A game....you've come to play a game to win our mistress’ heart isn't that right?"






Ok folks this is my first attempt at a western Spuffy so be kind and let me know how you like it? I'd be all happy and stuff. :D



Two by vamptasticA
Chapter 2



William stood looking at Druscilla for a moment wondering how the hell she could know what he was there for. *She’s always known things you git; didn’t she warn you that time about that cheatin bastard Riley O’Finneagan? Saved you from being put into a pine box she did. *

Taking her delicate hand from her locks he pressed a gentlemanly kiss on the top of it gracing her with a wicked grin, “Miss Dru, you always did know when I was here to make trouble.”

Faith snorted rolling her eyes at him and took back Druscilla’s hand holding it in her own. “So you’re here to play another game with Buffy’s heart are you?” Faith bit out angrily, “ Why the hell doesn’t that surprise me? Can’t you leave well enough alone.”

He looked at Faith his face darkening, “I didn’t have anything to do with leavin her in the first place sweet. I was forced to leave without her but that problems been taken care of. “ His hand slid down to rest on one of the matching Colt revolvers snug against his hip. “Dead and buried you might say.”

Anya abruptly pushed her way to the front with a look of disgust, “ So you killed whoever was forcing you to leave? Shot him dead like my….my….” Her face crumpled suddenly as she burst into tears and wailed, “XANDER.”

William looked at her with an expression on his face something akin to shock as the young woman collapsed against him sobbing.

“ Xander? Xander Harris?” He asked Faith pain seeping into his blue depths for a moment before shifting back, but long enough for her to catch.

Stepping down, she pulled the shaking girl into her arms looking at him as if trying to take his measure. “He was shot down by that no good loser Riley. Last week, shot in the back. He survived long enough to tell her that he had wanted to marry her and he loved her. Now he’s gone and Anya’s only got us.” She paused the hardness of her expression melting a bit, “You hurt her again….and I will hunt you down William.”

Realizing she was giving him her blessing for him to find Buffy in her own odd way he nodded, “I hurt her again, you won’t have to luv, I’ll do it myself.”

Wrapping her shawl around Anya’s shaking shoulders she started them up the stairs Druscilla following close behind. When they reached the top she turned one last time and said to him, “She’s in her room, “ hitching her chin the other direction, “ you know the way.” And with that guided the still sobbing girl into one of the other rooms and closed the door behind them.

William looked at Willow and Tara the pain no longer hidden in his eyes was heartrending to see. “Xander?” He managed to choke out before sitting heavily down on the steps.

The girls immediately crowded around him arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders as he tried to hold back a sob.

Willow looked at Tara and receiving the same look decided to tell him everything. “Let’s take a table, I don’t know bout you two but I could use a drink.”

Tara took William’s hand and led him to a nearby-unoccupied table as Willow went and procured a bottle of the house finest.

Setting the bottle hard on the table with a resounding thunk, she pulled the cork out and took a long swallow before offering it to William. “The best rotgut in all of 12 counties,” She said watching him take a deep drink himself with satisfaction before starting in on her tale of Xanders demise.

“He was walkin home from here Will. Leavin his Anya to go back to his piece, his homestead. And that no account scoundrel O’Finneagan shot him in cold blood, left him dying in the middle of the street bleedin out like he wasn’t even fit to spit on.”

Tara watched closely as this new information shook the blond man terribly. Taking off his hat she sat it on the table and ran a soothing hand over his brow, “There was nothing anyone could have done for him William. It was late and no one was even about. Sarah Marie and Matthew heard the shot from their home above the general store, that’s when we found out.”

Taking another deep drink from the bottle William wiped his mouth with the back of his hand his fingers clutching tight around the glass.

“Riley?” He ground out his eyes hard as ice.

Tara opened her mouth to reply but couldn’t so Willow answered for her. “We don’t know what happened to him. Last anyone saw he was riding for Santa Fe. Buffy put a price on his head though.”

Tara nodded grimly, “ A hefty one at that, doubt that man will make it to the border of New Mexico let alone out of the state.”

William chuckled humorously staring at the table, “She always did take care of her girls didn’t she?”

Willow reached over and put a hand on top of his looking into his eyes when she got his attention, “She’d take care of you too if you’d let her Billy Rose.”

Nodding at her he said, “S’why I had to come back. For her. She’s my everythin Willow, she’s m’ heart and soul, without her….”

“You’re lost.” Tara finished for him smiling softly at him as he nodded sadly.

“M’lost.”


*********************************************************************************
Hope you all are enjoying this so far.....Reviews are always nice :D
Three by vamptasticA
A/N: thanks to everyone who reviewed *wiggles happily* :

Isabel ~ I totally agree about Buffy Anne Summers… the name just says Western damsel all over the place and I’m so glad you’re liking it so far. :D

Molly ~ thanks sweetie…I try to make the readers be able to see everything…it takes awhile but I think it’s a good thing

Blaze ~ I’m glad you’re liking it so far. Thanks for the review sweetie….

Lisa ~ I’ll keep writing it as long as you promise to read it :D Thanks for the sweet words.

*********************************************************************************




Chapter 3

William spent the rest of the night getting drunker than a skunk waiting for his soiled dove to appear but either she was avoidin’ him or she cut out the back way. More like she was avoidin’ him.

Finally standing up from the table, his shirt untucked, his hair rumpled and his normally bright blue eyes red, he bid goodnight to his equally drunk female companions.

He then staggered out the door of the saloon…..and promptly tripped over his own feet and fell into a horse trough filled with water.

...SPAAAALOOSH……

After a few seconds of wallowing in shock in the water he managed to pull himself up enough to drape his lanky body out over the trough to run face to face with his black coated stallion, Mojo.

“Whaaaa are you lookin at you bloody flea bitten pile o’bones?”

The horse only whinnied and tugged lightly at the collar of William’s now soaked jacket in response.Looking around surreptiously to see if he’d been seen, William finally managed to get himself out of the trough and up onto the back of his horse without mishap.

Leaning over the horse he whispered to it, “that away steed,” with a gesture north and promptly fell asleep leaving Mojo to follow a familiar path from memory round back of the saloon.

*******************************************************************

A shining blond head appeared out of the dark, as the brunette next to her said quietly, “this one’s nothing but trouble B, you know that.”

“I know,” came the equally quiet reply followed by a deep sigh, “But I love him.”

The two stopped in front of the sodden man and his horse, “you love him and that’s good enough for me, but I swear B he hurts you again….”

“You’ll hunt him down?” The amused reply indicating that the more petite of the duo had indeed heard everything said on the stairs earlier.

Faith chuckled a bit self-consciously before replying, “Well….yeah.”

Raising an eyebrow at her dark haired friend Buffy Anne Summers smiled at her mischievously, “but not before we strip him naked right?”

Faith laughed outright this time and helped Buffy pull Billy off of his horse draping one of his arms around her shoulders to get him up the back stairs.

“Well now what kinda fallen woman would I be if I didn’t let him live long enough to enjoy that?”

Buffy’s amused reply could be heard as she and Faith struggled to get the inebriated cowboy up the stairs and into the backdoor, “What kind indeed.”
Four by vamptasticA
***********************************************************************************



A/N: a shout out to all the sweeties out there liking the story so far and actually letting me know :D And please review? It means the world to me.

Shippy ~ well I know he's not drunk now but I hope you still like him all the same. :)

Beth ~ Faith is one of my faves so she'll be around alot to sass our William/Billy and push buffy and him together in only the way she can. Blunt and bitchy !!!!

Starshine ~ Original is the best compliment. I really really really try not to copy and come up with unique ideas....must be why it takes me so damn long to write a story. :D

Isabel ~ don't ya love Mojo? funny story....my dad went riding on his horse Macho to visit a neighbor one day...they got drunk.(my dad and the neighbor not the horse *giggles*)...bout half way home my dad fell off the horse in some field...my mom went outside later on and the horse had come home but not my dad he showed up about 4 hours later!!!! It's where the idea for Mojo came from.


**********************************************************************************

Chapter 4


The morning sun poured through the window and onto the bed making William groan and tug the blankets over his still closed eyes. *Bloody hell I’ve got a ‘eadache….what the hell did I do to m’self last night?*

Taking a deep breath in an attempt to stop his head from spinning he realized two things right off. One that he was in a soft, sweet smelling bed that he knew wasn’t his, and two he was completely starkers.

“What the HELL?” Sitting up abruptly he clenched his eyes and jaw trying not to heave all over the bed as his empty stomach roiled in protest at his sudden movements. “God…Kill me now.”

“God is a bit busy right now but I’ll let him know that you’re expecting him William.”

Opening his eyes just a crack he couldn’t help the slight grin at seeing the unexpected face of Buffy’s younger sister the prim Miss Dawn Summers.

“Bit…” He drawled in greeting his smile genuine as he watched her open the other set of window shades the sun making him squint and moan in pain again. “’ave pity on a sick man for queen’s sake.”

“You are not sick Mr. Billy Rose, you are inebriated, there’s a vast difference. And just because I’m young doesn’t mean I’m not without a brain in my head to know the difference.”

Dawn turned around looking vastly unimpressed before breaking into a sunny smile and running to the bed and throwing her arms around a highly chagrined William.

“I knew you’d come back, you said you would and you did. I thought maybe you’d been killed or maybe Angel actually caught up with you, especially when neither of you returned but here you are and we missed you so much and GOD where have you been?”


William chuckled brushing back the deep chestnut hair of the 16 year old girl marveling at her ability to keep talking without a breath.

“Well see it’s like this Bit…” He started smiling at her before the door to the room opened up and Buffy herself entered followed by Fred the maid laden with a tray of food, while Buffy carried his cleaned and dried clothes in her arms.

“Dawn…downstairs now. Pastor Giles is looking for his Sunday school teacher and William will be leaving as soon as he’s dressed and fed. Isn’t that right William?”

Try as hard as he might William couldn’t ignore the steely glint in the petite blonds eye as she scowled at him. “Bit…you best better get yourself downstairs don’t want people thinkin’ you’re fraternizing with the patrons, would be bad for your reputation and me and your sister got some things to discuss.”

Looking at Buffy with a look that clearly said she was only going because he asked her. Dawn kissed him chastely on the cheek whispering, “You go get her Billy Rose,” before standing and walking past her sister and out the door taking the maid with her.

As the door closed behind them Buffy laid the clothing carefully on a side chair. She gasped loudly when she found herself pressed up against the solid oak door a very much awake and alert William pressing his lean naked form against her own.

“We….” He spoke his voice deep and rumbling sending shivers down her spine “have un...finished business Miss Buffy.”

Pulling her into his arms, she only put up a token protest before she let him slip past her defenses and into her heart clouding her mind to everything but him.

Dawn stood with her ear pressed to the door a small moan coming through it before she grinned. It was only a matter of time before her sister gave in to him completely and Dawn was more than willing to help it along.
Five by vamptasticA
Dedicated to William Rose's faithful followers: Pattyanne, Isabel, Shippy, Buffy and Spike Forever, Starshine and Sluggie. Love you guys...........
*********************************************************************************




“I don’t know if you remember the first time I came into town but I was a mean son of a bitch. Beaten down, angry, and drunk most of the time. Not a good combination in my profession you might say.” William leaned back onto the pillows nursing a whiskey and telling Faith his story. “Was wanted at the time for burnin’ down m’old man’s house but that was mostly cause he was pissed I came to America and indulged in what he called “less than savory” acts.

Faith laughs and William grins imagining his father’s face when he got the cable that his only son, heir to the Barony of Dorchester was a gambler and a card shark. “He must have been right pissed about that.”

Faith smiled pulling her long legs up under her sitting Indian style on the bed, “So you burned a trail here huh?”

William stopped mid drink and nodded, “First time I ever saw Buffy was the first day I was here in this dust bin. Cor…she was so beautiful, sittin’ side saddle on a huge black horse, the mornin’ sun shinin’ off of her golden hair like an angel’s halo,” takes a sip, “Bloody beautiful she was, still is.”

Faith nodded getting caught up in the story herself, “Hey wait a minute Billy, you burned down your fathers house?” She blinked at him a saucy grin in place, “Damn you’re more wicked than I thought, maybe I’ll have to give you another chance.” She said winking at him satisfied to see him blush just a bit. *Not to wicked obviously. *

William chuckled before answering, “No pet, I did not burn down the old man’s house, he was just tryin’ any means necessary to get me back to England. See it just doesn’t do to have the black sheep of the family be the only living son. It’s in bad form and all that rot.”

Faith nodded poking him with her foot, “So you came here, saw Buffy and….”

“And I fell in love in that same instance. However the feelin’ was not mutual. She didn’t want anything to do with me at all so I did what I do naturally and became a bloody thorn in her side until she did want somethin’ to do with me.” He winks at Faith with the sly grin that made most women’s hearts skip a beat. “Found out she worked here, made this m’home away from home if you would, and pestered her till she finally had to talk to me.”


“I spent all my bleedin’ time ‘ere, as you well know, playin’ cards, talkin’ with Xander just makin’ my ‘ome here. But I still couldn’t get Buffy to admit that there was somethin’ between us, somethin’ powerful. Not until that wanker Angel O’Reilly showed ‘is face in town.”

Faith shuddered as Angel cruel face swam through her memories. Being on the receiving end of his anger whenever Buffy spurned his advances, the bruises had long faded but the emotional pain was still as deep as ever. Reaching out to place a hand on Williams arm she said softly, “did I ever thank you William? For patching me up so Buffy wouldn’t see? For killing the bastard?” Her chocolate eyes glazing over slightly with tears as she offered him a tremulous smile.

Resting his own roughened and callused hand over hers he just nodded, “You do me an injustice pet, ‘m not the man you think, but I thank you all the same.”

Faith smiled at him knowing that he was who she thought but he had to believe in himself first. He was a good man, and while it was true when he had first come to Sunnydale he was a bastard in every sense of the word, he had changed. Something had changed him.

Faith nodded gesturing for him to continue stealing the drink out of his hand and taking a long drink off of it and fluttering her eyelashes at him making him chuckle as he stole it back.

“Minx….” He said teasingly before continuing, “So anyways, I watched that wanker sniff around her tryin to make what was mine his once again.” At Faiths quizzical look he told her, “Knew him before, had a girl named Cecily in New York when I came to America. Cor she was lovely, pale skin and dark curls. But extremely snobbish and very self absorbed. She changed a lot though, when I met ‘er. Became a woman I could fall in love with. But then Angelus got to her when I was courting her. Had it in my mind to marry her and make ‘er my bride, but Angel changed all that. Made her believe I was the devil incarnate pushed her ‘round the bend, she ended up in a monastery with the good sisters whispering I that I was gonna put a spike through ‘er head.” He shook his head sadly remembering his poor Cecily.

“Seems I became some sort of obsession with Angel. He’s followed me wherever I go. Was only a matter of time that he found me out here.”

Taking another long swallow of the whiskey, he lay his head back against the wall his blue eyes focused on something in his past. “Didn’t find out why till I killed him.”

Faith kept wisely silent sensing that he had some painful memories that pertained to Angel and now wasn’t the time to be asking questions.

“I don’t know how they kept it a secret for so long, and the fact that they never told me, never even acknowledged him as ….”His voice trailed off again before he turned and pinned his gaze on Faith his eyes wracked with pain. “He was my brother Faith, my goddamned brother.”




A/N: Reviews make me do the happy dance :D
Six by vamptasticA
Shippy: thanks for the review and let me say now....sorry bout the lack of spuffiness in this chapter too but we gotta have a story right? DON'T fear...this is a SPUFFY fic!!! :D

Starshine: Always lovely to hear your sweet words baby....

Isabel: It came to me in a dream...the twist about Angel as the brother....no really it did ;)

Franchesca: Thank you so much sweetie...I haven't read any other cowboy Spuffy set in the actual time and i'm a HUGE history buff especially of that time...I'm glad I'm able to bring it alive for you.

Beth: I want to see your name on my reviews TONIGHT missy...or tomorrow....or the next day *grins*

CordyKitten: Glad you liked Naughty wait till you read my next one....doesn't have a name yet but it'll be within a couple of weeks.





Chapter 6

Faith gasped her eyes going wide at his revelation. “Your brother?” She half whispered in surprise and shock. “No….no it can’t be true, you’re nothing like him, you’re a good man Will and he was evil….wicked.” The last words were tremulous and fearful making him look at her, really seeing the woman inside her tough exterior shell. This was a woman that had hated Angel and feared him and William now knew that no matter that he had been his blood, his kin, Angelus was better off dead.

Setting the bottle to the side he reached out and wrapped a comforting arm around Faiths shoulders and silently offered her what she would never have asked for. Solace.

Lying down next to him the first tears from so many years of abuse at the hands of other men and then the sheer torture at the hands of Angel, slipped silently and then less quietly down her face and onto his bare chest as he held her fast. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes into an hour when finally exhausting herself she slipped into a truly restful slumber wrapped in the arms of a man who was like a brother to her.

Smoking his last cigarette he contemplated all the things that Faith had told him that Angel used to do to her against her will. Everything from rape to making her have sex with other men while he watched and then demanding she love him and if she ever looked at another man he would cut out her eyes. On her inner thigh she bore a large branded A that the sadistic bastard had put on her himself and then rubbed salt into the wound so that it wouldn’t heal properly and she lost wages because of it. It seemed that the men of the town didn’t want a branded woman whether she was a paid for doxie or not.. Luckily Buffy had learned of the branding and kept Faith from further harm giving her charge over the other girls well being and the two of them had bonded like sisters because of it.

Buffy…. his little mystery. Her heart was as sweet and untainted as the honeyed smell of her skin. It was a wonder that she did what she did and yet stilled remain so pure of spirit. God how he loved her and with Faith’s help god willing she would one day be his wife and the mother of his brood.

Sighing deeply Williams eyes started to drift shut, the combined emotional surprises, the hangover and the alcohol weaving it’s way through his system until he finally fell into a deep slumber his mind filled with nothing else but images of his love.


5 Hours later


Buffy frowned looking pensively at the still closed door. She hadn’t seen Faith all day and that could only mean one thing, William hadn’t left yet.

Raising her hand to knock on the door she hesitated and dropped it to her side. Did she want to know? Did she want her heart to break again finding William in bed with her friend?

Biting her lip and worrying the edge of her lace petticoat she turned resolutely from the door and walked with purpose down the stairs and out the swinging doors disappearing from sight into the dark night.

Anya and Dru watched the entire thing both of them looking at the other with wide eyes as they went to the room and swung open the door on the sleeping twosome. “Looks as if our wicked Billy has been naughty again. Bad dog.” Dru said rubbing her forefingers together in a tsking motion as the duo on the bed struggled to wakefulness.

“God, if you were gonna break her heart couldn’t you have least done it with someone who wasn’t her best friend?” Anya asked William icily her face set in an angry mask.

“What are you two birds on about?” He growled swinging his legs out of the bed and scowling at the women gesturing to the wide open door, “and would ya mind? Don’t want to give the whole establishment a parade of my private bits.”

Faith looked up from the bed her hair tousled from sleep her deep dark eyes suddenly glinting with understanding as Anya and Dru’s words sunk in.

“OH NO….no no no. We did not have sex. So just get that out of your damn heads right now you two ditzy dames.” She said pushing her hair out of her eyes.

Anya snorted in a most unladylike fashion clearly not believing a word of it while Dru smiled at them serenely her eyes a bit glazed with her madness.

William looked up at them in disbelief rubbing his sun bronzed forehead with his calloused fingers muttering, “Bloody hell.”

Faith pulled herself out from under the covers still fully clothed, and walked around the metal bed frame and poked Anya in the shoulder making the smaller girl cry out.

“Ow Faith that hurts.”

“Yeah well it’s gonna hurt a hell of a lot more if you don’t shut yer yap Anya.” Gesturing to her still intact outfit she asked, “Does this look like we had sex?”

Anya looked at Faith and then at William snorting again, “Ok so maybe you didn’t do the actual deed.” She said emphasizing deed with her fingers, “but he’s naked and we all know damn well that whores don’t just sleep with men, specially ones as good looking as he is.”

William chuckled at the backhanded compliment while Druscilla made a sound of agreement with Anya and Faith threw her hands up and sighed loudly.

“Oh for god….He’s like my brother Anya…” Faith said grabbing his clothes and tossing them at him none to softly hitting him in the face.

“Hey….”

“He got drunk yesterday with Willow and Tara. He fell off of his horse and then me and Buffy helped him up here and we took off his clothes cause they were soaked.” Faith finished stopping with her hands resting on her hips daring her to make any more comments as William grinned and proceeded to get dressed.

“Wicked Billy….”Dru said suddenly breaking the tension in between the two women and sliding her eyes to the heavens gazing at the stars only she could see. “The stars whispering in my ear….you’ve lost it all and more now you may lose again. A three-time loser….but you can win this time if you can get to her. All bets are closed…time for the players to show their hands.”

Dropping her hands her eyes cleared suddenly and she reached out towards William frightened and pale, “She needs you …NOW.”

Just as she said this a gunshot was heard a sharp scream slicing through the night air and William uttered the one word on everyone’s mind with dread.

“Buffy.”
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=6551