Tainted Innocence by Peroxide_dreams
Summary: **Winner for Best Fantasy Readers Choice at the Spark and Burn Awards **After being dumped by her boyfriend, Angel, Buffy is forced to spend the summer with her mother's boss, Cordelia Chase. Just when things start to look up, Cordelia's playboy husband Spike turns her world upside down.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes Word count: 63875 Read: 46636 Published: 01/17/2007 Updated: 05/27/2007

1. The breakup by Peroxide_dreams

2. The Invitation by Peroxide_dreams

3. First Impressions by Peroxide_dreams

4. The Morning After by Peroxide_dreams

5. The Dance by Peroxide_dreams

6. The Tables Turn by Peroxide_dreams

7. Teach Me by Peroxide_dreams

8. Talk by Peroxide_dreams

9. Decisions by Peroxide_dreams

10. Jealousy by Peroxide_dreams

11. Dinner by Peroxide_dreams

12. It All Falls Down by Peroxide_dreams

13. Realizations by Peroxide_dreams

14. Making up by Peroxide_dreams

15. Lessons by Peroxide_dreams

16. Closer by Peroxide_dreams

17. Something New by Peroxide_dreams

18. A River In Egypt by Peroxide_dreams

19. The Plan by Peroxide_dreams

20. It's My Party... by Peroxide_dreams

21. Broken by Peroxide_dreams

22. Something Real by Peroxide_dreams

23. Calm Before the Storm by Peroxide_dreams

24. Is This the End by Peroxide_dreams

25. The End by Peroxide_dreams

The breakup by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Please be warned ,Buffy is 16 years old, and Spike is a married 32 year old man. If this bothers you, DO Not Read This. There is some Buffy/Other and Spike/Other in this story, but nothing graphic. There is a lot of angst in this story, but it is a Spuffy story.
Buffy bound through the door of her house on Revello Drive. Taking the stairs two at a time, she raced to her room and slammed the door. Slumping on her bed, grabbing Mr. Gordo, she could no longer hold back the tears, letting out an inhuman sounding wail, Buffy buried her face in her pillows.

The day had started out so promising. It was last day of school, with the whole summer to look forward to. Then suddenly things took a turn for the worse. Angel, her boyfriend of five months, had been distant to her during lunchtime. Buffy was worried that he might still be angry at her about how their date had ended the night before. She never imagined that after school he would break up with her, in the middle of the school parking lot.

Okay, maybe they had some problems. Buffy knew he was upset that she still had not gone all the way with him. But it wasn’t like they had done nothing. They kissed and there had been touching.

She had even given him a couple blow jobs, which, at the time, he had seemed very satisfied with.
The truth was that she was scared. She knew Angel had been with other girls, and was worried that she may not measure up. He had teased her once about being a virgin, proclaiming that he have would have to break her in , like she was some kind of horse. Buffy knew he was getting impatient, so when he suggested they spend the summer apart and see other people she knew exactly what that meant.

As her cries finally turned into sobs, Buffy heard the phone ring.
Maybe Angel has changed his mind she thought racing to the phone. “Hello, Angel?” she asked hopefully into the phone.

“No B, it’s me, I heard what that bastard did to you” Faith barked with disgust apparent in her voice.

“Oh” Buffy replied sadly “ I guess the whole school kind of saw, huh?” she asked burying her face in her hands.

“Yea, that little prick acted like he was putting on a fuckin’ show or something” Faith paused “ Are you Okay?”

Buffy snorted, she knew things must be bad, if Faith was showing compassion.

“I just want him back” Buffy whispered starting to sob once more.

“Did he really break up with you because you wouldn’t put out?” Faith demanded

“yea” she replied with a sigh.

“Don’t worry B, you stick with me this summer, and he’ll be beggin you to come back to him by the time school starts” Faith promised.

Buffy smiled, knowing if anyone could make things happen, it was Faith.
 
Buffy didn’t remember falling asleep, but was awaken by the sound of her mother knocking at her door.

“Come in” Buffy yelled sleepily’

Joyce came in and sat down on Buffy’s pink ruffled comforter. She could tell her daughter had been crying and was immediately worried. “Buffy honey, what’s wrong” Her mother asked

Buffy sighed, she knew her mother would keep asking until she knew what was wrong. “Angel and I broke up” Buffy said quietly.

Joyce hugged her tightly. “I’m so sorry sweetie, but you know I never liked him anyway”

“ I know mom, I guess at least your happy now” Buffy spat, releasing herself from her mothers embrace.

“No baby, seeing you upset never makes me happy, I just don’t think he was the right one for you” Her mother replied

Yea and you know all about finding the right one, huh mom. Buffy thought to herself, but she knew she couldn’t say it no matter how true it was. Her father had left them six months ago. He had said he needed to go find himself. Buffy knew bringing that up would only be hurtful to her mother.

“Mom, I’m just not in the mood to talk right now” Buffy sighed.

“I understand, I’ll call you when dinners ready” Joyce gave her daughter one last hug and walked out of the room.

Buffy laid on her bed staring at her ceiling. If only she could have gotten over her fears. It was only sex, people did it every day. Faith had done it many different times, with many different people. Even Willow, the self proclaimed bookworm, was not a virgin. She had lost her virginity at prom to her long time boyfriend Oz. Maybe if she were not a virgin anymore, Angel would want her back. Maybe she did need to be broken in. The question was, How did she learn and From who? Buffy knew who would have the answers- Faith.
 
By the time dinner was ready, Buffy was already in a better mood. Tonight would be lesson one on How to Seduce a Man. She was meeting Faith at The Bronze at 8, things were already starting to look up.

Walking in the kitchen, with a smile on her face Buffy greeted her mom. “Hi, Mom, what’s for dinner?” Buffy asked peeking over her mothers shoulder.

Joyce smiled at her daughter, relieved she was feeling better.
“I made your favorite, Chicken Cordon Bleu” her mother stated.

“MMM, smells good” Buffy said sitting at the table.

After dinner, as they were doing the dishes, Joyce paused and turned to Buffy. “Honey, I was going to wait to talk to you about this, but after everything that has happened today, I think it may be something your excited about” Joyce started.

“What is it mom” Buffy asked drying off her hands.

“Well, you know Mrs. Chase, the owner of the gallery” Buffy nodded.

“She has arranged for me to go on an extended buying trip. I would be gone for 8 weeks, and get to travel all around the world acquiring new pieces for the gallery, as well as her personal collection” Joyce paused trying to gage Buffy’s reaction.
Buffy could hardly believe her ears, 8 weeks, with the house all
to herself. Inside her head she was doing the snoopy dance. This would be perfect. Faith could help her all summer without her mother questioning her. Buffy tried to conceal the excitement in her voice.

“Mom, that sounds like a great opportunity for you, I know you have always wanted to travel” Buffy beamed.

“Really honey, your not upset, 8 weeks is a long time, I would hate to feel like I abandoned you in your time of need” Joyce said, concerned.

“No Mom!, this is a once in a lifetime for you and I wont mess it up. I promise to be very responsible and still obey curfew….”

Joyce cut her off “Whoa honey, I cant leave you here by yourself, your only sixteen. I called your Aunt Catherine and she said she would be more than happy for you to come visit her for the summer”

“WHAT!!!” Buffy exclaimed “Aunt Catherine lives on a farm in Iowa. There is No way I am spending the summer in some hick town milking cows! You have left me here before mom, PLEASE don’t do this to me !” Buffy pleaded with tears filling her eyes.

Joyce sighed “I cannot leave you here by yourself, I’m sorry. Besides, it may be good for you to get away from Angel, you know Out of sight, out of mind”

Buffy exploded “Well mom, that may work for you, but I don’t want to forget Angel, we will be together again. Until then, I don’t want to be away from my friends. I’m. Not. Going.”

Buffy ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs, once again slamming her door and collapsing on her bed crying.
 
 
The Invitation by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Dont worry we will meet Spike next chapter
“My summer is ruined” Buffy whined, lightly banging her head on the table, in time with the music.

“Ya never know B, maybe you’ll meet some hot farm boy “ Faith snorted

Buffy just rolled her eyes.

“Really, Buffy, you said you haven’t been there since you were five, maybe it won’t be that bad” Willow smiled, as she patted Buffy’s hand, trying to sound reassuring.

“But Will, I had such big plans for this summer. Faith was gonna help me get Angel back, now I will lose him for sure” Buffy moped taking a sip of her cola.

“Do you really think you could do it, Buffy, I mean just have sex with some random guy ? I mean..”

“Sure she could!” Faith interrupted “Buffy, you still have a couple days, why don’t you try your first lesson tonight”

“Um.. I’m not sure Faith, I mean I’m really not in much of a ‘social’ mood tonight” Buffy stammered nervously.

“Well Angel sure is” Faith replied pointing over her shoulder.

Buffy turned around and saw Angel on the dance floor with some petite brunette. She watched as he grasped her hips , pulling her roughly against him. The girl, in response ,started grinding her butt back and forth against Angel’ crotch.

“That son of a bitch” Buffy jumped out of her seat, only to be grabbed by Faith.

“No B, that’s not the way” Faith smirked and pointed to a table near the bar ”Go ask Parker to dance and give Angel a little show .”

“Parker Abrams?” Buffy spat “He is a ….pig”

Faith laughed “Exactly!”

Buffy picked up Faith’s Jack and Coke and finished it in one long drink. The liquor burned her throat all the way down to her stomach. She didn’t really drink, but she needed to find courage anywhere she could find it right now. She steeled herself and headed towards the table were Parker was sitting.

“Hey Parker” Buffy smiled.

“Oh, hey Betty, I heard about you and Angel breaking up” Parker said , blatantly undressing Buffy with his eyes.

Buffy cringed at the thought of this jerk touching her, but remembering Angel on the dance floor, she smiled and answered “It’s Buffy, and yeah, well, you know, …things happen,” She tried to sound casual.

“Oh , Right, wanna dance ?”

Parker lead her to the dance floor. She tried to close her eyes and lose herself in the music. When she felt his hands wrap around her waist and pull her against him, her eyes snapped open . He started to grind his erection on her leg, looking at her with a eerie smile that made Buffy’s skin crawl. Think of Brad Pitt she told herself, closing her eyes once again. Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp dancing with you she smiled . Lost in her thoughts, she turned around and started grinding her back against Parkers front, the way the girl had done to Angel.

She felt Parker pull her flush against him and whisper in her ear. “Let’s go get some air”

Buffy froze at his words. She couldn’t go through with it. Opening her eyes with a sigh,. she was about to turn around and politely decline when she noticed Angel staring at her from across the dance floor.
He is jealous Buffy thought with a smile.

Turning to Parker, trying to sound confident “Let’s go” she croaked.

Her voice sounded small and shaky, but if the boy noticed, her never mentioned it. He simply turned and hurried her off the dance floor, down the hallway and out the back door to the alley. They had barely made it out the door when he shoved her against the wall and started attacking her mouth with his.
Parker thrust his tongue in her mouth, as his hands began roughly squeezing her breasts.

Buffy felt the bile rise in her throat from his sloppy kisses and irritating gropes. She shoved him back yelling ”Stop”

Parker looked dazes and started to move towards her again. “Come on Betty, you know you want it”

Buffy shoved him again, this time hard enough that he stumbled and fell flat on his ass

“It’s Buffy, you Moron, and the only thing I want is for you to stop slobbering and pawing all over me” Buffy exploded wiping her mouth.

She looked down and knew Parker was angry. He stood up and took a threatening step towards Buffy

“I knew it !” Parker sneered“ Angle said you were a tease, I just never realized you were a frigid bitch, too. No wonder Angel dumped you” he got a satisfied smirk on his face, then turned stomped back inside, slamming the door.

Buffy just stood there in shock. Angel had told everyone. She sobbed leaning her head back against the wall. Suddenly feeling hopeless, she slid down the wall, burying her hands in her face and began to cry.
What wrong with me ? Why cant I just be normal? Buffy screamed in her head.

She wasn’t sure how long she had been sitting there when Willow came rushing down the alley ”Buffy
I was looking everywhere for you,. Are you okay?”

“No, Will I’m not okay and I never will be” The blond huffed.

“ Oh my God, Did you and Parker..?” Willow gasped.

Buffy snorted “No, Willow what’s wrong with me ? Why don’t I like sex ?” she cried.

Willow shifted uncomfortably “ I’m sure you will, when it’s the right person”

“No Willow, because Angel was the right person, and I blew it”

“I’m sure things will work out” her friend offered hopefully.

Buffy nodded, not because she believed Willow, but because she knew Willow didn’t understand.
She had the perfect relationship, with the perfect boyfriend ,who had patiently waited for over a year before they had sex. “Let’s go home”






The next morning Joyce was exhausted. She had waited up for Buffy, hoping that maybe some time out with her friends , would have put her in a better mood. She couldn’t have been more wrong. When her daughter had come home, Joyce could tell she had been crying. She had tried to talk to her about it, but
Buffy had just waved her away and ran to her room.

Guilt had kept Joyce tossing and turning all night long. With her father running off six months ago, maybe it wasn’t fair to leave for the summer, isolating Buffy from her home and her friends. By early morning she had come to a decision, she wasn’t going.

Joyce knew Mrs. Chase wouldn’t be in until around eleven, she hurried through all of her paperwork so she would be free to talk to her when she came in. The Chase family had bought the gallery about a year before. Joyce could tell that Cordelia didn’t know much about art, so she had taken her under her wing and helped her with the basics. Cordelia had been a quick learner and even though she could be very difficult , she had always treated Joyce with respect.

Around eleven thirty Cordelia came strolling in, followed by her personal assistant Anya. Cordelia was sauntering down the hallway grumbling that her latte had gotten cold, when Joyce walked out of her office. “Good morning Mrs. Chase, I was wondering if I could have a word with you”

“Joyce I keep telling you, call me Cordelia” Her boss smiled removing her large sunglasses. ”come on in my office”

Joyce followed the brunette into her office and took a seat. “Mrs. Ch…Cordelia I don’t think I’m going to be able to go on the buying trip.”

Cordelia’s smile instantly faded, “What? What do you mean you cant go” she demanded.

“Well my daughter, Buffy is going through a hard time, and with her father being gone…”

“I thought you were sending her to Illinois? Cordelia interrupted.

“Iowa” Joyce corrected “I was, but like I was saying, she is having a really hard time right now. She just broke up with her first real boyfriend and doesn’t want to leave her friends. I can’t just leave her by herself….”

“How about if she comes to stay with me” Cordelia offered quickly.

Joyce looked at her skeptically “Buffy can be quite a handful, that would way too much to ask.”

Cordelia smiled brightly “Well, you’re not asking, I’m offering. Come on Joyce it will be fun. It’s a win-win situation.”

“I don’t know Cordelia, I know how busy you are” Joyce argued

“Nonsense, even when I’m not there, Jenny and Giles are; it will be perfect.” Cordelia defended.

“What about your husband?” she asked

“William? He will be in Jamaica for another month, then he is off to Montreal, see I could use the company. She can invite her friends to come over and swim in the pool, it will be like summer camp” Cordelia pleaded.,

Joyce relented “ Well I will have to make sure its okay with Buffy”

“Great” Cordelia squealed excitedly. ”Take the rest of the day off and go talk to her”

When Joyce had left her office, Cordelia plopped down in her chair, no linger smiling.

“What was that all about” Anya asked sarcastically, having witness the conversation.

“If Joyce backs out, daddy will insist I go” Cordelia spat “ and I am not spending my entire summer looking at a bunch of boring art, in dusty back rooms. Even if it means I have spending the summer babysitting her brat”

“How old is she?” Anya asked

“I don’t know, twelve, thirteen maybe, I don’t care, as long as she stays off my stuff and out of my way”
Cordelia sneered.
First Impressions by Peroxide_dreams
Buffy had been awake for over an hour, but hadn’t yet managed to drag herself out of bed. She was staring at the ceiling, deep in thought. A couple weeks ago, her life had been perfect. She was a popular cheerleader dating a very handsome and popular football player. Now, she was just a girl, with no boyfriend, getting ready to spend the summer in the middle of nowhere. She had never felt so alone. Her mind drifted to her father. She had always been his princess, a real daddy’s girl. She knew that her parents were having problems, but when he left without even saying goodbye, it broke Buffy’s heart. She had met Angel shortly after that and fell hard. Now he had left her too. Maybe Faith had it right, no strings, no attachments, no heartbreak.

Buffy’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the her mother knocking at her door. Rolling her eyes, not looking forward to getting into another argument with her mother, Buffy reluctantly granted her mothers request to enter.

All the way home Joyce considered his options. She knew Buffy didn’t want to go to Iowa, but she wasn’t completely convinced that leaving her with Cordelia was such a great option either. Her boss had no children and to her knowledge didn’t really care for them very much. Of course, Buffy wasn’t exactly a child. She would be seventeen in a couple months. Also, Joyce had met Giles and Jenny, the married couple who took care of the Chase home, and had instantly connected with them. They had grown children of their own . Joyce sighed as she pulled into her driveway.

Joyce walked in her daughters room. Buffy didn’t normally sleep so late, her mother knew she was probably still angry. She walked across the room, sat on the bed and took her daughters hands. “ Buffy, I know things have been pretty rough for you lately”

“Do you, mom? Because it didn’t stop you from shipping me off to farm country” Buffy pouted.

Joyce looked at her daughter sadly “ I know. That’s why I told Cordelia I couldn’t go on the trip”

Buffy’s head snapped up. ”What? You’re not going?”

“I realized it wasn’t fair to take you away from your friends and send you somewhere you, obviously ,don’t want to go.” her mother confessed.

Buffy sat up, feeling conflicted emotions over her mothers declaration. She was happy not to get shipped off to ‘cow town’, but she knew how excited her mother was to go on this trip. “What did your boss say?”

Joyce laughed nervously still unsure what she should do “Well,.. she offered for you to stay at her house, so you could be close to your friends.”

“She what? Why? she doesn’t even know me?” Buffy asked surprised by her mother’s revelation.

“I’m not sure, maybe she is lonely, living in that big mansion all by herself” Joyce offered.

“Mansion, she lives in a mansion?… alone? Wait I thought she was married” her daughter asked with wide eyes.

“Apparently her husband is out of the country and will be for most of the summer. He is a fashion photographer and his work requires him to travel all around the world.” she explained.

Buffy considered her mother‘s words. She had only met her mother’s boss one time, when the Chase family had first aquired the gallery. Cordelia seemed classy and sophisticated. The idea of her wanting Buffy to spend the summer, at her home, was a shock. Maybe she was lonely, with her husband working out of the country. With all the turmoil in her life right now, the idea of having someone worldly like Cordelia to talk to, definitely appealed to Buffy. She had often wished she had a big sister. This could be something good, she thought smiling.

“Okay, mom, I’ll do it” Buffy declared to her mother.

Joyce let out an audible sigh of relief “Are you sure honey, because I could still cancel the trip”

“No, I want you to go.” Buffy demanded with a smile.

The next couple days past quickly. Faith had dragged Buffy out shopping, deciding her wardrobe needed a definite overhaul. Though the blond was still a little unsure of her friends plan, she would never turn down a shopping trip. Their first stop was Victoria’s Secret. Gone were all Buffy’s plain white cotton bras and panties, Faith had thrown them in a dumpster, just to make sure they didn’t find their way into her friends suitcase. With the brunettes help, her lingerie now consisted of lacy thongs with matching bras that accentuated and enhanced every curve. They were brightly colored and left little to the imagination. Buffy had also picked out a light pink baby doll nighty, with matching low-riding lace boy shorts panties. Faith thought it looked too virginal, but Buffy thought it was sexy. Along with all the lingerie, she had bought a pair of black leather pants, a red leather skirt, a sexy black cocktail dress, that she decided she would wear on her first date with Angel, when he begged her to come back, and some daring tops. When she arrived home from her shopping trip Buffy looked over all of her purchases and smiled, a mothers guilt and a platinum card were a match made in heaven.

When the day of her mother’s departure finally arrived, Buffy was both nervous and excited. Cordelia had sent her driver, Xander, to take her mother to the airport, then drive her to the Chase mansion. She liked Xander immediately. Sensing she was nervous, he had gone out of his way to make her feel comfortable, cracking jokes and offering her a warm, welcoming smile. “So you’re staying with Queen C all summer?” Xander asked with a big goofy grin on his face.

Buffy raised an eyebrow “Queen C?”

“Oh sorry, that’s what Spike calls her, I mean Cordelia” Xander corrected.

“Yeah, it was really nice of her, otherwise I would have been stuck in Iowa for the summer” Buffy laughed

“ Ouch” Xander snorted. “I guess I’m just a little surprised “

Xander knew how vain his boss could be. He was surprised she had invited such a beautiful young woman to stay at the mansion. Cordelia liked, no insisted on being the center of attention. He didn’t want mention any of this to his passenger, she already looked scared enough.

Buffy wondered what Xander had meant and was about to ask when she felt the car slow down and turn. She looked out the window and saw they were passing through a large iron gate. Driving up the long driveway, Buffy was impressed by the meticulously landscaped grounds leading up to the mansion.
As the car slowed to a stop, Xander quickly opened her door and offered her his hand helping her out of the large car. Buffy climbed out and looked up gaping at the massive home in front of her.

It was a large grey stone building, with massive windows. Buffy felt a chill run through her as she peered up the mountainous grey stone steps, that led to the elegant black double doors. Xander appeared from the back of the car holding Buffy’s suitcase and shoulder bag. Grinning at her he waved an arm “ After you, ma’am”

Buffy gulped and started up the foreboding stairs on shaky legs. The pair were met at the door by an older man with graying brown hair and kind eyes . He had a slightly puzzled look on his face. “Are you Joyce Summers’ daughter?”

The blond immediately perked up “ Yes, I’m Buffy Summers” she declared offering her hand.

The man shook her hand and chuckled “Forgive my surprise Ms. Summers, I was under the impression you were much younger. My name is Rupert Giles. I’m the butler.”

“Hey Giles, do you know where I should put these?” Xander chimed in, holding up the girls bags.

Giles stood back allowing their entry and turned to Xander “ Ms. Summers will be staying in the downstairs guest room.” the butler announced.

Walking through the doors and into the large foyer, Buffy gasped, taking in her surroundings. The high walls of the foyer were covered in gigantic mirrors. Looking down she saw the floors were covered with spotless white marble. There were large pillars lining a long hallway. And two sets of mahogany lined stairs spiraled to meet at the open landing of the second story. To her right, Buffy found three small steps leading to a sitting room with two large white couches and a beautiful gold marble fireplace. She was so entranced by her surroundings, she didn’t hear Giles approach. “Quite a lovely, isn’t it” he stated.

Startled Buffy turned to face him, blushing in embarrassment. ”Yes, it is. It doesn’t even look like anyone really even lives here” she observed stroking the soft fabric of the immaculate white couch.

Giles laughed heartily “ That’s because Mrs. Chase doesn’t allow anyone to use this room.”

“Oh, I’m so Sorry” Buffy apologized yanking her hand away from the couch, as if it had been burned.

Giles simply chuckled “that’s quite alright, Ms. Summers, for the summer, this is your home”

“Please, call me Buffy” she requested.

The man nodded “Okay, Buffy, and please call me Giles”

“Oh wonderful, you’re here” a voice behind them stated cheerfully.

Buffy turned to see an attractive woman, with dark brown hair walk in the room. She appeared to be in her early forties and had a friendly, sincere smile. As she approached, she took Buffy’s hands and gushed “What a beautiful young lady. You have your mothers eyes, dear.”

Buffy beamed immediately at the compliment. “I’m Buffy” she offered.

“Welcome Buffy, I’m Jenny. To be honest we were expecting a child, but I’m delighted you’re here. Cordelia is upstairs and has requested you join her “

The nervous apprehension that she had been feeling all day was starting to fade. Xander, Giles, and Jenny were obviously going out of their way to make her feel at home. As she ascended up to the second floor, she let out a sigh of relief. The door to Cordelia’s bedroom was open. Buffy surveyed the room with awe.
The whole room was done in pristine white, except for the furniture, that was a contrasting dark mahogany. It had a large king-sized canopy bed, with a huge white down comforter It was covered with white and gold pillows. The carpet was plush white and Buffy’s small healed sandals sunk in as she entered the room.
On the far wall, there were a pair a large French doors that appeared to lead to a balcony.

A voice from the closet interrupted her appraisal. “Bunny, is that you?”

“It’s Buffy” she corrected sounding more irritated than she intended.

Ignoring the correction Cordelia continued “I’ll be right out”

After a minute Cordelia entered the bedroom adjusting her skirt. Looking up, the smile instantly left Cordelia’s face. Buffy saw her demeanor change and stated sarcastically “Let me guess, you thought I was younger”

“Well yes, I mean Joyce never said, but last time I saw you..” Cordelia started, clearly inspecting the girl before her.

Buffy sighed “Look, if you’ve changed your mind, I can call my mom and..’

The brunette held up an manicured hand “No, its fine, you’re what eighteen?”

“Sixteen, well actually almost seventeen” the younger girl muttered.

“Whatever” Cordelia interjected “Look, you probably don’t want to be here anymore than I want you here, but we are stuck with each other for the summer, so we might as well make the most of it. I’m not home a lot, but when I am, I’m not interested in idle chit chat. Anything you need ask Giles or Jenny. They are here 9-5 Wednesday through Sunday. Do you drive?”

Buffy was so flustered she just stood there for a moment before shaking her head “No”

Cordelia rolled her eyes and continued ‘”Well anytime I’m not using the car, you an have Xander take you wherever. Your friends can come over as long I’m not here, and feel free to use the pool, gym, media room or whatever else.” Cordelia finished with a too bright smile.

After her guardians little speech, Buffy was swiftly handed off to Giles, and shown to her room, which was on the first floor near the kitchen. It was larger than her room at home, with a connecting bathroom that had a stand up shower. In the center of the room was a large queen-sized mahogany four poster bed. Against the wall directly in front of the bed was a large mirrored mahogany dresser that matched the small night stand.
She was happy to see there was a large walk in closet and decided to unpack.

When Buffy opened up her suitcase, she noticed a gift bag on top. At first she thought her mom had slipped in a present for her, but quickly dismissed that notion when she realized what was in the package. It was a X-rated DVD. Buffy blushed looking around to make sure she was alone. Taped to the back of the movie was a note that read “B, Sex can be fun, here is proof. Faith” Buffy rolled her eyes stuffing the DVD under a pile of her pajamas in a drawer, and quickly finished unpacking.

During dinner she got to know Giles and Jenny better. They had been married for twenty four years and had two children in college. They had worked for the Chase family for fifteen years and for Cordelia for ten years. They talked and laughed all through the meal, and Buffy was a little sad when it was time for them to leave. Cordelia was attending a charity dinner and wouldn’t be home until after midnight. Before leaving they insisted on giving Buffy both their home and cell phone numbers in case she needed anything. Giles instructed her on how the alarm worked and left.

After they left, Buffy decided to explore the house. Upstairs there were three additional bedrooms and a large media room. Going back in Cordelia room , she peered into the walk-in -closet and was amazed. It was like something out of M-TV Cribs. Rows and rows of designer gowns, suites, and tops. There were 6 large stacks of jeans neatly piled in a built-in armoire. She had seen less clothes in some department stores. Leaving the closet she walked into the bathroom. It had a large Jacuzzi tub encased in a white marble pedestal. Next to the tub was a glass shower, with shower jets all down the side.

Going down the stairs, Buffy was heading toward the kitchen when she noticed a door near her room. Opening the door she was surprised to see stairs going down to what must be the basement. When she reached the bottom there were three doors. Through a set of white French doors, she immediately identified the first room as a gym. The second room had a large light above the door. Remembering that Cordelia‘ s husband was a photographer, she assumed that was a dark room. The third room puzzled her. It was a large room that looked like both a bedroom and an office. In one corner was a large Oak desk with a huge, black leather office chair. On the opposite side of the room, there was a full sized bed with red satin sheets and a large fluffy black comforter. Next to the bed there was a small black refrigerator filled with beer and on the opposite wall was a large flat screen TV. Buffy wondered who stayed here. She didn’t think Xander lived at the mansion, but she could be wrong.

Returning upstairs, having explored the whole house, Buffy was bored. It was only eight o’clock but Buffy decided it had been a long day. She went to her room prepared to take a shower and go to bed. Reaching into her pajama drawer, she remembered the DVD. Angel , she thought to herself and sighed. Maybe Faiths plan could still work. Grabbing the movie Buffy raced up the stairs to the media room.

Buffy had never watched a porno, so when the movie started, she was mesmerized. Within minutes of the movie starting a hairy man with huge cock was bending a large breasted woman over a desk and ramming into her, grunting loudly. The woman was screaming in ecstasy, reaching down to vigorously rub her clit, as the man turned her around and came all over her face. Buffy felt her stomach clench and a shiver run through her as she shifted in the chair. Looking back to the screen, the hairy man now had his face buried in the large breasted woman’s bald pussy. Buffy stood up and turned off the movie.

Since no one else was there, Buffy decided to take a bath in Cordelia’s huge bathtub. She ran down to her room and grabbed her shower bag. Filling up the tub with water, she decided to use bath oil instead of bubbles, so Cordelia wouldn’t know she had been in there. After undressing, Buffy gazed at herself appraisingly in the full length mirror and ran her hands up her body to cup her firm breasts. She thought of the large breasted woman from the movie and her eyes fixed on the soft curls between her legs. I wonder if Angel would like me to shave she pondered. Making the decision, she grabbed her razor and shave gel and went to work.

Buffy finished just as the large tub was filled. Lowering herself into the water, she noticed a CD player on the wall, She grabbed the headphones and turned it on. Hinder was playing Lips of an Angel . Buffy shrugged her shoulders and laid back on the bath pillow. Letting out a deep sigh, she placed a folded warm wash cloth over her eyes and let her muscles relax in the hot liquid.

Buffy slowly started to trace lazy circles on her toned stomach. Her small circles gradually grew wider. A small moan escaped her lips when her fingers accidentally brushed her hardened nipple. Her skin was on fire with sensation. Letting her mind drift back to the movie, her hand gravitated lower to cup her now hairless mound. Her hips bucked in response. Giving in to her need, she started to lightly pinch her nipples, while slipping a didget inside her tight channel. Buffy began to whimper as she added a second finger and increased the rhythm. Sliding the other hand below the water, she began rubbing her swollen clit roughly causing her to thrash wildly. Buffy cried out as her a powerful orgasm ripped through her body .

When her body finally stopped convulsing, she slowly removed her hands bringing them up to remove the headphones and opening her eyes. Buffy froze when she saw a man standing beside the tub. His hungry blue eyes traveled slowly up her body, as if tying to commit every inch to memory. When his gaze finally met hers, a slow smirk emerged on his handsome face. “Hello cutie”





AN- I know this was an evil place to leave it, but I promise to update soon. Thank you for all your reviews. They feed my Muse, so please tell me what you think so far.
The Morning After by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who left a review. It really does help, knowing your thoughts.I also feel I should warn you that there are going to be times, in this story, when you may not like Spike very much. This is not a warm and fuzzy love story. It will get complicated and full of angst, but have faith because I am a Spuffy lover!
As the black Lamborghini squealed up the driveway, Spike sighed. He knew his wife was going to be royally pissed off at him for walking out on the photo shoot. He didn’t care. He hated his job. Not the taking photographs part, he rather enjoyed that, but he hated fashion photography. If he had to take one more photo of another coked-up, fifteen year old, Prima Dona with plastic parts and dead eyes, he was going to scream. He wanted something real. Work he could be proud of. Rolling his eyes at himself, knowing he sounded more like William than Spike, he briefly considered going back out the gates, getting pissed and shagging some nameless bird, but he knew he couldn’t. Cordy had probably already heard what had happened and was waiting for him. He figured it was better just to get the battle over with now, so he could sleep.

Entering the bedroom Spike was surprised to discover that his wife was no where in sight. 'Looks like I can go have that drink and shag after all' he smiled to himself. Turning to leave, he heard soft moans radiating, from the bathroom. Intrigued, he followed the sounds gently pushing open the door.

The vision before him stopped him in his tracks. It was the single most erotic scene he had ever witnessed. A stunning golden nymph in all her glory, delicately tweaking a rosy, erect nipple. Spike’s attention was drawn down past her taught stomach, over her smooth rounded hips, his cock hardening instantly when she plunged a slender finger in her tight passage.

When the petite blond began bucking wildly, rubbing her swollen neglected clit, Spike growled almost losing control. Taking a step forward, licking his lips in anticipation, he wanted nothing more then to drag the girl from the tub and fuck her right there on the soaked bathroom floor. Suddenly throwing her head back, her body began to convulse as she cried out, arching her body almost completely out of the water.

Spike knew he could leave. He should walk right out the bathroom door and she would never know he had been there. But instead he stayed, spellbound, as she slowly removed her hands from the delectable peach, he was so eager to taste. Who was she? One word came to mind to describe the goddess before him 'Perfect.'

He knew she was now aware of his presence, his eyes traveled slowly up her lithe form, drinking in every curve. When he looked into her fiery green eyes, he couldn’t help but smile. “Hello cutie”

His voice broke Buffy out of her trance, she screamed. An ear piercing, earth shattering scream. In her haste to get out of the tub, Buffy lost her footing on the wet floor, and fell spread eagle on the cold marble. She gracelessly floundered around, finally grabbing her towel and pulling herself up.

Turning toward the intruder prepared for his attack she noticed he was.. laughing. The stranger was holding his sides, bent over howling in laughter.
Buffy’s fear quickly turned to anger. Squaring her shoulders “Who the hell do you think you are” Buffy demanded.

When his laughter finally ceased he smiled “Oh, kittens got claws”

Further enraged Buffy snapped “That’s right. I’ve got big claw’s, that are going to…. claw you…. And you better get out of here …..before I call the police.”

This only amused Spike further, this girl was a spitfire. “Oh yeah, that would be interesting, since I’m the one who lives here.”

“No you don’t . You can’t” the blond said indignantly “The only man that lives here is…..”

Buffy eyes widened in comprehension. Her hand flew to her mouth. Her anger turned into horror as she realized who he was. “Your Cordelia’s husband” she said in a whisper.

“Tha’s me” Spike purred with a predatory grin. “Now, you mind telling me who you are?”

Buffy closed her eyes praying the floor would open up and swallow her whole. After a long moment she open her eyes and admitted “I’m Buffy Summers”

Spike furrowed his brow “Joyce’s daughter, I thought you were suppose to be twelve”

With a flash of anger Buffy announced “ What is it with you people ! I swear if one more person says that, I’m going to ,,,explode”

Spike took a step towards her, tucking his tongue behind his teeth, leaning in close to her, in a low voice replied “ kitten, I think you already did.”

“You’re a pig” she spat Her face flamed, her heartbeat thundered in her ears as she shoved past him, ran down to her room and locked the door.

“Oink, fucking, oink ” Spike called after her retreating form.



After long hours of going over and over what had transpired in the bathroom, Buffy finally fell asleep. The next morning, in her slumber, she became aware of two things, the smell of pancakes, and the sound of people yelling. Opening her eyes, Buffy recognized the voices, it was Cordelia and her husband. Her eyes widened in fear. What if he is telling her? What if Cordelia tells her mom? Scampering off the bed in a panic, she pressed her ear to the door tying to listen.

“Sure Spike, I get it! You threw a temper tantrum and stormed off the set.” Cordelia accused

“No, that is not what happened, and you bloody well know it! I told you I was sick of it and wanted to quit” Spike defended.

“You said you would stick it out a few more years” his wife declared.

Spike laughed dryly “ I just love your selective memory, Queeny, You told me to hold on a while longer and I told you I didn’t think I could”

“So what are you going to do for money, William?” the brunette snapped.

“I don’t give a fuck about any of that, Cordy, I never have! The cars, houses, what people think, that’s your deal.” The blond retorted.

Cordelia snorted.

“You don’t believe me? I’ll move into an apartment and get the Desoto out of storage, today.” Spike threatened.

“You’d move out?” She said in a shocked voice.

He rolled his eyes, he knew this game well “Why would you even care Cordelia? We both know what this is about.”

“Listen Spike, just take some time off, before you make any decisions” his wife requested.

‘Basically you mean just sweep it under the rug, until next time it comes up, right? Bloody hell woman, I can’t even talk to you anymore”

Buffy heard the basement door slam. Moments later she heard the front door do the same. Quickly dressing, she slowly opened the door and sneaked into the kitchen. On the counter she noticed a plate piled high with pancakes. Her stomach grumbled in hunger.

“You can have them” she heard a voice behind her offer.

Buffy quickly turned to see Jenny’s smiling face. ”I just made them, I’m sure they are still warm.”

“I don’t want to eat someone else breakfast” the blond stated.

“Don’t be silly I’m sure, you heard Spike and Cordelia arguing, they wont be having any. I hope they didn’t wake you”

“No” Buffy lied “Do they ague like that a lot?”

“They didn’t used to, but the past couple years they have” Jenny admitted sadly.

Buffy was curious at Jenny’s concern. The arguing appeared to bother her more than that of an employee/employer relationship. Shrugging her shoulders, she began attacking her pancakes.

“I heard you met Spike last night” Jenny mentioned.

Buffy gasped nearly choking on her breakfast. ”What? What did he say?” She asked with more force than she intended.

The dark hair woman noticed the girls reaction and quirked an eyebrow
“Not much, he just mentioned that you had met, why, is there more? “

Clearly flustered, the blond began to ramble “What? No, that’s what happened, He came home and we met. That’s it. Why would there be more?”

Jenny looked at her with an amused expression on her face “Okay, dear, if you say so”

Buffy tuned towards her breakfast, closing her eyes hoping Jenny wouldn’t ask her any more questions. To her relief, she didn’t.




Throwing his camera across the room and watching it smash against the wall, Spike growled, sinking down in his leather chair. The argument with his wife, had not been any different then a hundred other they had in recent years. It was a constant point of contention between the two. Running his hand through his unruly curls, the blond knew that was not the only source of his frustration.

Sixteen, He couldn’t believe when Jenny had told him that the sensual being he had so hungered for last night, was just a teenager. He knew better than to cross that line. Being in the fashion business, he had been exposed to adolescent girls for the past ten years. Beautiful girls, in woman’s bodies. Many blatantly throwing themselves at him, but he was never even tempted, until now. In his defense, last night, he had no idea she was so young, but now, even knowing, he was finding it difficult not to seek her out.

Even after his own verbal reprimand, he couldn’t help letting his mind drift to the previous evening. Remembering her soft moans and whimpers, he began to harden painfully in his tight jeans. The way her body had bucked and thrashed desperately seeking release, made Spike imagine it was his tongue working her into the frenzy . Releasing his straining erection, he began jerking his hand up and down. Spike’s hips thrust up, nearly rising off his chair, when he imagined they were Buffy’s small hands stroking his thick cock. Screwed his eyes shut, he pictured her hot mouth devouring his aching length. “BUFFY” he roared as long white threads of cum jetted out all over his jeans. “I’m so fucked” Spike exclaimed out load.




Buffy had managed to avoid Spike for the past two days. It wasn’t easy. She had pretended not to feel well, eating her meals in her room, or sneaking in the kitchen while everyone was asleep. It was now Friday and Faith was coming over to lay by the pool.

When Buffy heard the doorbell, she raced for the door, almost knocking Giles down in the process. “Sorry Giles, its for me” she apologized.

Opening the door Buffy grabbed her friend’s hand and abruptly pulled her into her room. “Damn B, I’m glad to see you too, but there's no need to yank my fucking arm off” Faith chuckled.

Buffy plopped down on her bed, burst into tears and started babbling. “Oh my God Faith, you have no idea, I was naked and I watched that movie, then, and then there was the tub and the touching I cant believe he just stood there and watched…..and”

“Whoa Whoa hold on! B, did I hear there was naked touching, with a guy? Faith asked excitedly.

Buffy’s lip quivered, as she took a deep breath trying to calm herself.
“I was the one naked touching myself” she confessed.

Faith laughed confused “Okay, so your crying because you got yourself off?”

The blond grabbed a Kleenex attempting to dry her eyes. ”Let me try to explain this again. I was here alone, watching that ..um ..movie you gave me. “ Buffy blushed.

“Go B” Faith cheered

Rolling her eyes, she continued “So then, I decided to take a bath, in Cordelia’s huge tub and I kind got a little um… carried away.”

Faiths snickered “Still, not seeing a problem”

“If you would shut up and listen, I could finish” Buffy snapped, immediately feeling bad. “Sorry Faith, its just been a really stressful couple days.”

“S’ok B, just spit it out” Her friend instructed.

Taking a deep breath she resumed her story. “Anyway, there I was, stark naked, taking myself to happy land, and when I’m … a…done. I open my eyes and there is a man standing there watching me”

Faith gasped “Ew, it wasn’t that old guy at the door, was it?”

Buffy cringed at the thought “No, worse, Cordelia’s husband, Spike”

Faith shrugged “Spike? Well, is he hot?”

“No! Faith! Did you here what I said! It was Cordelia’s husband!” Buffy reminded her friend.

“So, did you two get it on?” Faith asked clearly teasing her friend.

“What, NO! No Way!! Buffy protested

“And did he tell his wife” The brunette asked cocking a brow.

Buffy hesitated “No, I don’t think so, she probably would have mentioned it” she replied sarcastically.

“Why do you think that is B?” Faith quirked an eyebrow.

“I don’t know! We haven’t exactly been real chatty since then” Buffy was getting frustrated. “Look Faith, let’s just drop it and go layout.”

Faith reluctantly agreed. They changed into their suits and headed out to the pool. The pair walk through the French doors and outside. Buffy was almost to the pool when she saw someone emerge from the water. Spike.

The water streamed over his well muscled chest, down his rock hard abs. His bathing suit sat low on his strong lean hips. The pale flawless skin made it look as if his body wasmade from cut marble. Spike’s hair was wet and tousled. His blue eye were smoldering and focused directly on Buffy.

The cool chlorinated water did wonders for his fowl mood. Spike knew Buffy had been avoiding him, and after what had happened the other night, that should have made him feel relieved, but it didn’t. He was irritated, what did the chit think he was going to do 'attack 'her? He was a grown man, who spent most of his waking hours surrounded be beautiful women. If she thought he…His thought were suddenly cut off when he saw her approaching. Heart pounding, throat suddenly dry, he just stared.

Her hair was piled high on her head ,exposing the alluring line of her long neck. Pert rounded breasts were almost visible underneath the thin, red material of her bikini top. Her stomach was tone and tanned. Spike closed his eyes and growled remembering the treasure that lie beneath the skimpy bikini bottoms.

Faith smiled, immediately noticing the electricity that was flowing between the two blonds. “I thought you said he wasn’t hot” She reprimanded her friend.

Striding past Buffy, the brunette walked right up to Spike. “Hi, I’m Faith, you must be Spike” she beamed.

Raising a scared eyebrow Spike ran his eyes up and down the girls body. This was definitely a wild one. ‘Pleasure”

Buffy noticing his appraisal of her friend, fumed, she rushed to Faith’s side grabbing her arm “Come on Faith, lets go back inside, I wouldn’t want to interrupt Spike’s swim”

“Oh, No worries, I think interruptions can be…fun, don’t you, kitten” He purred.

Buffy immediately paled. Faith however thought it was hilarious and erupted in laughter. The blond glared at her friend.

“Your cool Spike, hey we are going to the Bronze tonight, you should go” Faith smirked,

'No Spike Say No! Bad Idea! 'Spikes head was screaming.

“NO!” Buffy yelled, then quickly tried to sound calm “ I mean its Friday night. I’m sure he has plans, with his 'wife'”

Before Spike could think what he was saying “No, actually Cordy is in L.A. helping her step-mother set up some big party, she wont be home until tomorrow night”

“Great” Faith said quickly “then you can give Buffy a ride”

“What?” Buffy gaped.

“Sure, be ready around eight, pet. See you tonight Faith” Spike waved and strolled back inside.

“What do think you are doing Faith?” Buffy demanded.

“You want Angel back, right” Faith asked.

“Yes” her friend sighed.

“Then trust me, tonight is lesson number two.”







AN* Remember Reviews make me type faster!
The Dance by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Just a reminder that this is not a fluffy love story. There will be angst and drama. You may not like Spike very much at times, but he will get better.

A special thanks to Ashley for the quick beta.
Stepping out of the shower, Buffy quickly dried off, wrapped a towel around her and walked back into her room. As she entered her bedroom she heard familiar laughter coming from the kitchen. The blond rolled her eyes knowing it was Spike. Every night this week he had eaten dinner with Jenny and Giles. Buffy really liked the older pair and wondered how they could get along so well with him. He was just so rude and obnoxious and sexy her mind added.
Those arms, those abs…No Buffy scolded herself. He is married. She wasn’t sure what Faith had planned, but she was not letting that arrogant jerk lay one greasy paw on her, ever.


By the time right eight o’clock rolled around Spike was pacing back and forth across the foyer like a caged cat. This is a stupid idea he reminded himself. He needed to just tell Buffy he wasn’t going and call Xander to take her to meet her friends. He started down the hall to do just that, when Buffy emerged from her room.
Once again, the sight of her left him speechless and aroused.

Her long blond hair was done in soft curls, falling past her shoulders. She was wearing a pair of tight black leather pants that rode low on her shapely hips. Her top was a silky red backless halter, that was so thin you could clearly see outline of her erect nipples. Spike realized he must have been staring when she folded her arms over her chest “Jeez perv, stare much?”

He ran his tongue over his teeth, tilted his head to the side and leered “Only when I see somethin’ I like”

Buffy’s body was immediately flush with heat. She felt her stomach clench and had to look away, terrified that his intense gaze would burn a hole right into her thoughts. She couldn’t let him know he had affected her that way. “Let’s go” she said in a throaty voice that did not sound at all like her own.

“Right” Spike Chuckled.


Friday nights during the summer at The Bronze were always packed. Walking in Buffy spotted her friends immediately.
Willow, Oz, Faith and Devon ,Faith’s occasional boyfriend,
were seated at a table near the dance floor. A shiver ran through her body when Spike placed his hand on her bare lower back to guide her through the crowd.

As they approached the table Buffy began to panic, Willow was going to freak out when she found out who Spike was. As if reading her mind Faith jumped up “Hey guys, Willow, Oz, Devon, this is Buffy’s friend Spike.”

Spike understood what the brunette was up to “Lo.”

Devon returned the greeting, Oz simply nodded, but Willow jumped from her chair, grabbed the newcomers hand and began shaking it wildly “Spike , wow, what a name. Are you in college, ‘cause you look like you’re in college. How did you two meet? I can’t believe Buffy never mentioned you-”

She was interrupted by Oz placing a gentle hand on her shoulder “Willow, breath.”

“Yea Wills, didn’t I warn you about too much caffeine?” Faith joked.

When everyone at the table laughed, it eased Buffy’s nerves only slightly. She knew the by the look on the red head’s face, the conversation was far from over. “How about some drinks?” Buffy asked standing up suddenly.

“I got it, kitten” Spike said placing a hand on her arm. ”What would everyone like.”

Buffy was about to order her usual coke but decided a drink might calm her nerves “Rum and coke, light on the coke” Buffy announced, not noticing the surprised look on all of her friends’ faces.

Spike raised an eyebrow, surprised at the blond’s request, but shrugged and headed to the bar. While standing at the bar waiting for his order to be filled, he couldn’t help but think about Buffy. Touching her bare back earlier had sent a bolt of electricity that went straight to his cock. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard the shrill. “Spikey, is that you?”

Spike rolled his eyes Harmony. He really didn’t feel like dealing with her tonight. “Hey Harm, how are you doing?”

“Spikey. I’m so glad to see you” Harmony cooed, wrapping her arms around his neck. ”Want to get out of here?”

Spike carefully extracted himself from her grip and turned on the charm “Sorry, I’m here with friends tonight, I’ll have to take a rain check”

Unfortunately the buxom blond was not so easily dissuaded. ”Come on baby, it’s been such a long time!”

As Spike made his way to the bar, Willow wasted no time in sliding over to interrogate her friend. “Buffy I can’t believe you started dating someone and didn’t tell me” The red head pouted.

“Well that’s because I‘m not dating him, he’s just a friend” Buffy answered nervously.

“Actually,” Faith cut in “he’s part of our plan”

“No! He is not part of the plan!” She glared pointedly at the brunette.

Buffy couldn’t believe Faith actually expected her to have sex with that bleached menace. I mean sure, he had a certain appeal, but he was married and even if he wasn’t she was definitely not interested.

“Who’s the bimbo?” Faith leaned over to whisper in her friend’s ear.

“Huh? Who’s a bimbo?” Buffy answered not sure what her friend was talking about.

“That tramp hanging all over Spike” Faith corrected.

“What?!” the blond said whipping her head around.

At the bar she saw a large breasted woman wrapping her arms around Spike’s neck. Narrowing her eyes she spat ”I have no idea, but I’m about to find out” jumping out of her seat and heading to the bar.


Spike was getting annoyed, he hated clingy women, he was just about to tell the ditz to bugger off when he felt small arms wrap around his waist. “How are the drinks coming?” the petite blond batted her lashes.

Buffy. He could feel her breasts pressed against his back, wanting to savor in the feeling, he went along. “Right here, luv, I was just on my way back”

“Who is your friend, Spikey?” Harmony snarled.

Buffy boldly stepped in front of him and said “I’m Buffy, his date”

Buffy eyed the trashy woman in front of her, Who did she think she was, he is a married man. Looking at the bar beside her she picked up the drink and downed it. “YAAAGUU” she shrieked “What the hell was that?”

Spike chucked “That was my Jack and Coke, pet, this is yours” he pointed to the glass.

Buffy picked up the second glass and emptied it. “Wow, that was delicious” she purred turning around she grabbed the lapels of his duster pulling him close “Can I have another?”

Spike was conflicted. Having her so close was heaven, but he could tell she was an inexperienced drinker. “Are you sure, kitten?”

“Yes” she hissed turning to Harmony “You can GO now!”

“Whatever, when your ready to play with a real woman, Spikey, give me a call” Harmony spat as she stomped away.

Spike, against his better judgment ordered them each another drink “You ready to head back to the table, luv?”

Buffy turned to him, her head already spinning from the alcohol she had consumed “Who was that? How do you know her?” she demanded.

“She’s no one, pet, let’s get back to your friends, yeah?” Spike proclaimed and started back to the table.

While all the others at the table talked and laughed, Buffy sat irritated. She wanted to know how Spike knew that bimbo, not that she was jealous, she could care less what he did. It was just that he was married. yea right her mind chided.

“Let’s dance!” Faith said suddenly.

“You birds go a head, we’re going to head over to the pool tables.” Spike announced.

Out on the dance floor, Buffy was feeling good. Alcohol swimming in her head, the music pulsing through her, she began swaying her hips seductively getting lost in the feeling. Willow’s voice broke the spell “Uh Oh…”

Opening her eyes, the blond saw what her friend was referring to “Angel” she whispered.

Buffy couldn’t move, he was right next her on the dance floor, dirty dancing with the same petite brunette he was with the previous week. She knew people were starting to stare at her, but it was as if her feet were rooted to the floor. She closed her eyes trying to will away the tears that were threatening to spill.

Suddenly she felt strong hands grasp her hips and pull her flush against a hard body. “Don’t let him get to you, kitten, let’s show him what he’s lost.”

It was Spike. His voice was low and seductive. The warm breath on her neck made her burn all over. Allowing him to guide her movements, she began to sway once again to the music. His hands began to slide slowly up her body, ghosting over her hardened nipples and directing her arms up, curling them around his neck.
He moaned and ground his rock hard erection against her firm bottom, causing a surge of moisture that soaked right through her lacy thong.

They were both panting with need, as Buffy lowered her arms from his neck and turned around began rubbing her aching nipples across the hard plains of his chest. Growling Spike roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her off the dance floor to the dark hallway. Before she even realized what had happened, Buffy was backed into the wall. Spike crashed his lips down on hers as he thrust his pulsing cock against her leather covered center As if by their own volition, her legs wrapped around his waist, grinding her hot core against him trying to increase the friction.

Plunging his tongue in her mouth, rocking his hips against hers, he could feel her sodden heat nearly scalding his throbbing member even through their clothes. “Buffy, so fucking hot”

She could barely form a coherent thought, all she kept hearing in her head was a mantra of want, take, have. She was trembling, electric shocks ripped through her body going straight to her clit. She heard voices coming down the hallway, but she couldn’t bring herself to care.

“Get a room” the passing teenagers yelled running down the hallway laughing.

All of a sudden Buffy felt herself being lowered to stand on the floor. Spike backed away from her staring. He opened and closed his mouth as if he were going to speak. He looked at her with a mixture of lust and awe, and then his demeanor abruptly changed. He closed his eyes ran a hand though his hair and rasped “This can’t happen.”

Before she could even respond he turned and walked away. Buffy stood there dazed, trying to figure out what had just happened. Did she do something wrong? She had to go talk to him. Walking back toward the main room of the club, she scoured the crowd for his platinum locks. When she saw him near the bar, she began trying to push her way through the crowd. As she approached she noticed he wasn’t alone. The big breasted blond from earlier was cozying up right next to him. She felt as though she had been slapped when she saw Spike grab the back of other woman’s head and crash his lips to hers.

Buffy turned and ran. She was almost out the door when Willow grabbed her arm “Buffy, what’s wrong?”

She looked at her friend with tears streaming down her face “Willow can you and Oz please just take me home?”


AN* **ducks behind the table***Sorry ! I know that was a crappy place to leave it, I will update soon. Please review, I love hearing your thoughts.
The Tables Turn by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
A special thank you to my beta Ashley who helped me with this chapter. I hope everyone is still enjoying this story please review and let me know what you think!
Sipping his whiskey as he sat in the dank, dimly lit bar, Spike couldn’t help feeling a twinge of guilt over his behavior. When Buffy’s friends had told him what her poncey former boyfriend was doing, he had simply wanted to help her give the git a taste of his own medicine, but as soon as they had started to move, he was lost. The feel of her skin, the way her body responded to his touch, had him spiraling out of control like a pimpled-faced teenager.

When he dragged her into the hallway he had expected her to protest, but instead she had responded with an urgency equal to his own. Feeling her hot pulsing need against his straining cock, he was prepared to take her right there against the wall. The passing teenagers comment was like a bucket of cold water, bringing him back to reality. As he backed away and looked at the beauty before him, it was like a punch in the stomach. Her lips were swollen from his harsh kisses, her eyes were aflame with naïve sexuality, looking up at him like her was her savior.

He couldn’t be her savior; hell who was he trying to fool, he couldn’t even save himself. To the outside world his life probably seemed perfect. He was a successful fashion photographer who worked with the most sought after models in the world. He had massive homes and luxurious cars, everything money could afford and he was married to the beautiful daughter of an influential multimillionaire. Spike laughed bitterly, appearances could be so deceiving. The truth was that his life was a sham and he had no one to blame but himself. Over the years he had witness his wife’s humanity deteriorate, but said nothing. Instead, he joined her on the slippery slope of moral decay. They had surrounded themselves with self-indulgent snobs who judged people solely on their wealth and power.

A shiver ran through him when he realized the reason he could no longer bear to look into the soulless eyes of the models he photographed, it was because he felt just as empty. It was like he had a gaping hole in him that was threatening to eat him alive from the inside out.

When he looked at Buffy, it was so much more than her age that taunted him. She represented everything he had lost. She still believed in that happily ever afters ending,.. a notion he had long ago rejected.
She didn’t belong in his world and he had no business being in hers. That’s why he had gone to Harmony, to show her what he really was. He also had hoped the buxom blonde could provide him a much needed distraction. That idea completely had backfired when he called Buffy’s name as he blew his load down Harmony’s throat. Then he had simply zipped up his jeans and walked away, leaving the blonde, screaming obscenities at him while on her knees in the dirty alley. What could he say? He was a bad, rude man.



Sleep had not come easily for Buffy, and though she told herself she wasn’t waiting up for Spike to come home, she hadn’t managed to drift off until she heard the basement door sometime after five in the morning.

As she lay in bed the following day, the tears just wouldn’t stop. She felt so alone, so rejected, so undesirable. Both of them had chosen someone else, someone more experienced. She knew she shouldn’t care what Spike thought of her, but when they had danced, his touch had awaken feelings in her that she never thought possible. Why did it have to be him? Why not Angel? Maybe it was because she loved Angel, she told herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at the door. Buffy froze “Who is it?”

“Buffy it’s Jenny, can I come in?”

“Uh, sure” Buffy muttered not sure what the older woman could want.

Jenny entered the room and shut the door. She turned to Buffy with a warm smile on her face “I was hoping you weren’t still asleep. I was wondering if we could talk.”

Buffy nervously asked “About what?”

Jenny walked over to the bed and sat down. Taking Buffy’s hands she asked “Honey, are you unhappy here?”

Buffy gasped, surprised by the question. “What do you mean?”

Jenny attention never wavered from Buffy’s face “Well, the first night you were here, you seemed so lively and happy. Ever since then you have skipped meals and barely left your room. Is something wrong?”

Oh God Buffy thought, if she had any clue what she had done the night before, she would hate her. “It just some personal stuff” she mumbled, not looking at the brunette.

“Buffy, I know I’m not your mom, but I do have a daughter and if there is anything you would like to talk about, I’m a pretty good listener” Jenny offered.

“Thanks, but I’m actually feeling better already” Buffy lied.

“Okay, but let me know if you change your mind” she said smiling.

Buffy wasn’t sure if Jenny believed her, but was relieved that the older woman didn’t press the issue. She was sure she couldn’t be around Spike right now and act normal, so Buffy decided to spend the next couple nights at Willow’s house. Spending time with the red head was just what the doctor ordered. They had gone shopping, watched movies, and eaten lots of junk food. Buffy had only been at the Chase’s a week, but she really had missed her friends. Unfortunately, the one thing she could not talk to her friend about was Spike. Thankfully after the display the other night Willow had not brought it up and Faith had completely backed off about her plan.

When Monday morning came, Buffy was a bundle of nerves. She was dreading going back to the mansion. Deciding to look her best for her return, the blonde put on the brand new white sundress which she had purchased on her shopping trip with Willow. It had a bodice style top with small spaghetti straps and flowed out below the waste. Buffy curled her hair and applied light makeup. As she appraised the ensemble in the mirror she reminded herself,
You are not trying to look good for Spike.

Xander was exceptionally chatty on the way home. Buffy couldn’t help but smile at his excitement. “What has you so peppy today?” Buffy teased.

“Peppy?” Xander exclaimed in mock outrage “Men do not get peppy Buff, but I am excited that I am only working a half day today because my best friend is coming to visit.”

“That’s great, has it been a long time since you’ve seen him?” Buffy asked.

“Yes it has been a while, he is in flight school, studying to be an airline pilot.” the driver beamed.

“Wow that sounds really exciting” Buffy answered honestly.

As they pulled in the driveway of the mansion Xander drove around to the back of the house to pull the car in the garage. Buffy was actually relieved when he suggested it, hoping to avoid the unwanted attention of arriving through the front door. As Xander helped her out of the car, Buffy immediately realized what a mistake it was. On the other side of the driveway, near a second garage, Spike was washing a big black car.

Buffy’s breath caught in her throat, he was beautiful. He was clad in only a pair of worn blue jeans. His muscles rippled as he moved. Gah, why did he have to be such a jerk?

“Oh look here comes the captain now” She heard Xander mutter.

“What?” Buffy asked still staring at the platinum blond. When she heard the car pull up beside them, she finally turned to see what Xander was referring to. Pulling up next to them was a black Mustang convertible. When the car stopped a tall, muscular man with sandy blond hair and broad shoulders stepped out. He was handsome in a wholesome all American kind of way. but not sexy and dangerous her mind added.

“Buffster this is my friend Riley Finn.” Xander smiled.

“Hi Riley, I’m Buffy Summers” Buffy offered her hand.

“Buffy, it’s really nice to meet you. Xander never mentioned his boss was so pretty.”

Immediately blushing Buffy laughed nervously “Oh I’m not his boss, I’m just a houseguest.”

“Hey Buff would you mind keeping Riley company while I run in and grab my bag?”

“Sure” Buffy smiled as the brunette ran inside.

“So Buffy are you still in college?” Riley inquired.

Buffy coughed “Um not exactly”

Riley simply smiled “Listen, I’m only in town for two weeks, but I’d really like to take you out sometime.”

Buffy thought about it. He was handsome, sweet, and presumably single, why not? “Sure, do you have a pen and I’ll give you my cell number.”

Riley’s face lit up. He ran to his car and returned holding a small black address book and a pen. Buffy quirked an eyebrow “Wow, we haven’t even been out and I already made it in your little black book.” she laughed.

Riley furrowed his brow “No Buffy, it’s not like that, I just like to keep my numbers organized.”

Buffy rolled her eyes “I was just joking, Riley.” she explained quickly writing her number in his book.

Xander came running out of the house yelling “Okay, I’m ready!”

Laughing at his excitement Buffy teased “You boys behave yourselves.”

As she started to walk towards the house Riley called out to her “I’ll call you.”

“Okay” Buffy called back. Smiling to herself as she turned toward the second garage, she caught Spike was just standing there watching her every move. Buffy grinned knowing he had to hear Riley’s last statement, serves him right she thought as she strolled towards the house.



Spike reached beside the chair to grab his bottle of Jack Daniels… bugger it was empty. He had been sitting on the pool deck for hours. Cordelia had insisted they go out to dinner since Jenny and Giles had the day off. They had fought on the ride there and back, but of course, not at the restaurant. Cordelia would never allow that. He had been in a foul mood all evening and no amount of alcohol seemed to help.

When Buffy had arrived back at the mansion, she looked angelic. He had felt her gaze and it was almost physically painful not to return it. Spike saw red when the whelp’s friend had pulled up. He had just met the chit and he was already drooling all over her, and what was Buffy thinking, giving her number to old Captain Cardboard. Spike hurled the empty bottle and it landed in the pool with a splash. He was just about to stumble to bed when he noticed the kitchen light turn on.


Buffy was awoken by her stomach’s grumbling. The Giles’ had the day off so she hadn’t eaten any dinner. Inspecting the contents of the refrigerator, she settled for a nonfat yogurt. When Buffy finished her yogurt, she rinsed off her spoon, turned off the light and headed back to her room.

As she walked down the darkened hall towards her room, she noticed a shadowy figure moving towards her. “Spike?” she whispered. He said nothing as he continued to approach her, his movements gracefully resembling a cat stalking its prey. As he slowly emerged from the shadow she noticed his eyes were wild and predatory, causing an involuntarily whimper to escape her lips. He finally stopped when his face was directly above hers. She could his warm breath in her hair. He placed a single finger under her chin and gently tilted it upwards. He smelled of tobacco and whiskey, his eyes were black with desire as he finally broke his silence. “If you’re going to run Buffy, do it now.”

Run? Buffy thought, she was finding it difficult to even breathe. He slowly stalked around behind her whispering “beautiful.” Buffy gasped suddenly conscious she was wearing only a small t-shirt that that just only fell to her hips and barely covered her now damp thong panties. Spike moved his body flush against hers nudging his erection against the cleft of her bottom. “Spike” she murmured.

She felt his palms begin to rub circles on her outer thighs. He took her earlobe between his teeth and tugged. Buffy threw her head back giving Spike access to her neck. He immediately started to nip and suck at the column of her throat. “Oh God!” she croaked as she felt the circles he was rubbing on her thighs slowly begin to climb up past her hips.

“So beautiful, you are. Do you even know what you do to me?” Spike asked, thrusting his rock, hard cock against her young, firm ass. “Your playing grown up games, kitten.” His voice was husky and low as he caressed her skin higher and higher. Spike brought his hands to the underside of her breasts and began to gently circle her erect nipples with the pads of his thumbs. In response, Buffy arched into his touch as she felt desire pool through her sodden lace thong. Squeezing her thighs together trying to sooth her aching clit, she unconsciously ground back against his throbbing cock. A feral growl ripped from his throat as he instantly released one of her breasts and roughly tore the scrap of lace from her body, leaving Buffy shocked and slightly confused,

“Fuck Buffy, want you so bad. So many things I could teach you.” Spike muttered as he moved his hand to cup her mound. Buffy immediately opened her legs. “Tha’s my good girl, just let me in and I’ll make you feel so good over and over again” he whispered in her ear as he began lightly stroking her outer lips. Reveling in her body’s response to his ministrations, Spike parted her lips and began rubbing her inner folds, purposely staying away from her swollen nub. “God Buffy…you’re so bloody wet for me. Just say yes kitten, tell me you want to come”

Buffy nodded wildly, too caught up in her pleasure to speak. Spike slowly slipped his finger in her tight channel. “Fuck, so fucking tight” he groaned, rolling his eyes back in his head trying to maintain control. Starting rock his hips against her, he pumped his finger in and out of her sopping core. When he brought his thumb to stoke her sensitive clit, Buffy starting thrashing. Her inner clamped down tightly around his finger as he continued to rub and pinch her swollen bud, drawing out her orgasm.

When she started to come down from her orgasmic haze, Buffy could feel Spike’s hard cock still rocking against her bottom.
“I want to fuck you all night, pet. Just say yes and I can make you feel even better” Spike smiled against her neck.

Yes! Yes! Her body screamed ready for more. What about what he did to you at the Bronze? He humiliated you in front of your friends! Her mind recalled. “Just say yes, kitten” Spike repeated sounding confident she would.

“No!” Buffy said, now angry with herself for giving in to him.
She turned to face him, gently shoving him back “This can’t happen, remember?” throwing his own words back at him as she rushed to her room and slammed the door.



AN* The next chapter is full of smutty goodness! Please Review!
Teach Me by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Just a reminder that this story deals with sex between a sixteen year old Buffy and a thirty two year old Spike. Its going to get pretty smutty at times, if that bothers you turn back now! A special thanks to my awesome beta Ashley!
‘Another sleepless night’ Buffy groaned dragging herself out of bed. She had paced her room for hours last night too irritated to sleep. On one hand she was furious that Spike thought he could just seduced her after what he had done to her at the Bronze, but then again she couldn’t help remember the sensual words he whispered while caressing her. He was offering to teach her about sex. Isn’t that what she wanted? Isn’t that how she was going to get Angel back? It didn’t make sense for her to be demanding his respect. He was a married man and it’s not like she even cared about him. It would just be about sex right? But then what about his wife? Even though Cordelia wasn’t her favorite person, could she really do that to her?

Walking out into the kitchen Buffy saw Cordelia standing by the center island writing a note. Cordelia raised her head looking at the blonde. “Well, it must be nice to sleep all day with no responsibilities.” she said with dripping sarcasm.

“It is my summer vacation” Buffy replied defensively.

“Yeah and its almost dinnertime already, maybe I need to speak with Joyce about getting you a job.”

Buffy was fuming at Cordelia’s veiled threat “Maybe you’re right I could tell her I want to work at the gallery, I mean according to my mom I already know way more about art than you do.”

Cordelia narrowed her eyes “Listen you ungrateful little brat, I am letting you live in MY home for the summer, the least you could do is show me some respect.”

Buffy smirked “You’re right Ms. Chase my mother always taught me to respect my elders.”

The brunette took a step towards her then stopped “You know what I don’t have time for this. If you see my loser husband tell him I went to L.A. and won’t be back until tomorrow. Jenny is off today so you’re on your own for dinner!” she spat walking out the door.

*******

Spike rolled over and groaned. His head was pounding and his mouth felt like it had been stuffed with raw cotton. As he sat up he became aware of the fact that he was naked and sticky. He picked up the scrap of lace from beside him, brought it to his nose and inhaled… Buffy. His cock hardened instantly. He remembered entering his room last night, stripping off his clothes and urgently stoking himself to completion.

Spike rose off the bed and went into the adjoining bathroom for a shower. As the hot water beat down on his tired body, images of the night before flooded his mind. I’m a monster he told himself. He had practically forced himself on her. He had to stay way from her!

After his shower Spike dressed in a pair of sweatpants, stripped his bed and put on a set of satin black sheets. He debated throwing Buffy’s ripped, lace thong away but couldn’t do it. Stuffing them under is pillow he walked to his desk and opened his laptop.

Writing had always been an outlet for Spike. When he was in college he had some short stories published in some local magazines and even dreamed of writing for a living. However Cordelia had convinced him to try photography and with the connections her father had, his career had taken off. He was so engrossed in his writing he almost missed the soft knock at the door.

Wonderful he thought figuring it was probably Cordelia. Swinging open the door about to tell his wife to bugger off, he froze when he saw Buffy standing there. She had on a short jean miniskirt and a red tank top. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and her soft lips were painted red. She held up the two boxes she was carrying “I brought a peace offering, pizza and hot wings” she shrugged. “Can I come in?”

Spike didn’t move “Um, that’s probably not a good idea, Cordelia…”

“Is in L.A. until tomorrow and with Jenny not here… I figured you and I were on our own for dinner..,” Buffy said barging past him. She set the food on the small table beside his bed. “I brought napkins and plates, oh and I hope you like pepperoni and mushroom.” She turned to see him still standing at the door “well are you going to stand there all day or come eat?” she said plopping down on his bed.

Spike was stunned speechless, running a hand through his gelled hair. He walked towards the bed, intentionally leaving the door open. Buffy sensed his hesitancy “Listen Spike, I just think we have both been pretty shitty to each other and I thought maybe we could start over, maybe be friends.

Before Spike could stop himself he replied “We’ll never be friends.”

Clearly stung by his word, Buffy decided to keep her cool “Fine maybe not friends, but can we just try to eat some pizza without killing each other?”

After stuffing themselves with pizza, chicken wings and beer, they were both laying back on Spike’s bed watching comedy on TV. Buffy was giggling feeling slightly buzzed from the two beers she’d consumed. “This is kinda nice, you know in a… beats sitting in my room by myself, kind of way” she snickered.

Spike rolled over on his side to look at the teen “Why aren’t you with your friends tonight?”

Buffy remained on her back, now looking up at the ceiling. “I didn’t feel like going out tonight.”

Spike lay on his side and continued to study her. She was beautiful, he sighed to himself. He had been unsuccessfully fighting an erection all evening. She bloody young enough to be your daughter, he chided himself. “Listen pet, I’m kind of knackered, I think its time for you to toddle off so I can get some kip.”

‘Whooda whata huh?” Buffy asked not understanding a word he had said.

Spike chuckled God she is adorable “I’m tired, I think you should go.”

Buffy was suddenly a bundle of nerves. This was it, if she was going to make her move, she had to do it now. “Oh” she said quietly as she climbed off the bed. She glanced back to look at Spike. He was sitting on the other side of the bed, with his back to her and his elbows were propped on his knees. Just channel your inner Faith, she told herself.

Spike needed a cigarette. He was sitting on the bed when her heard the door close. He breathed a sigh of relief, until he heard a click. He stood up and turned around only to come face to face with her, She hadn’t left…in fact she had locked the door. “Buffy what are you…?”

Buffy held up her hand and stalked towards him, appearing more confident than she felt. “What you said last night about …teaching me,” Buffy started.

Spike just stood there his heart was pounding and his cock was standing at attention. “Buffy I…” he rasped, but was stopped short as the blonde closed the distance between them and placed a finger to his lips. “I know what you think, but I’m not a little girl. I don’t have any romantic notions about us having some warm, fuzzy relationship. You’re married and I love someone else.” she declared moving even closer to him. “Teach me Spike.”

He knew he should speak, he should tell her all the reasons it couldn’t happen. He could go to jail! He was married to her mother’s boss, but he couldn’t seem to will the words to form.
She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. He finally managed to squeak out a weak protest “you should go.” Unfortunately as he spoke his hands betrayed him as they reached for her hips to pull her closer.

Buffy’s confidence grew. She snaked a hand between them, reached into his sweatpants and grasped his erection. Spike screwed his eyes tightly shut “Fuck!”

“I don’t really think you want me to leave” the blond smiled as she began to slowly pump his cock.

His conscience was silenced as her hot, little hands pumped his aching length. Surrendering to his hunger, Spike pulled her tank top out of her skirt and over her head. Tossing the garment aside he began peppering kisses down her neck and gently swirled his tongue around her lace covered nipples, causing her to gasp and thrust her chest out to give him better access. Dropping to his knees he roughly yanked down her skirt causing her button to fly across the room, but neither blond seemed to notice or care.

Spike reached his hands around, grabbing a hold of Buffy’s round, firm bottom and forcefully pulled her sodden, lace covered mound to his face. When be began to lightly nip and bite at the drenched material she began to buck and moan “MNNAAH God Spike.”


Growling he tore her thong down and plunged his tongue in her dripping pussy. She tastes like bloody peaches Spike moaned as he greedily licked her from bottom to top. Buffy knew if it weren’t for the bruising hold Spike had on her bottom, she would have fallen to the floor. Sensations like she had never felt before ripped through her body as his expert tongue began to thrust into her hot center.

Spike gently moved Buffy to the side of the bed, carefully pushing her to lie back. Kneeling before her, spreading open her outer lips and gently tapped her swollen bud with the tip of his tongue, causing Buffy to cry out. “Tell me what you want, kitten” Spike demanded in a low, husky voice.

Buffy thrust her hips of the bed “Please…please Spike, I .need..” she begged.

“Need what luv, this?” Spike asked tapping his tongue harder on her throbbing clit.”

“Oh God yes! That…I need that!” Buffy cried.

Spike, satisfied with her answer, thrust his tongue deep in her tight channel, as he fiercely stroked her pulsing nubbin with his thumb. Buffy grabbed the back of his head and ground her pussy into his face. Suddenly stars burst in front of her eyes as she cried out in ecstasy “SSSSSPIIIKKKEEE!!”

Spike remained buried between her thighs, lapping at her juices as her body continued to shutter with the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm. When Buffy finally began to recover, she propped up on her elbows and looked at Spike. His hair was messy and his eyes dazed with desired. They were both silent, waiting for the other to make the first move. Buffy scooted back on the bed and rolled to her side facing Spike.

For a moment he just watched her, but when she gently patted the bed beside her, he began a predatory crawl up the bed and pounced on top of her. Her giggles quickly turned into moans as he attacked her mouth and pressed he erection against her thigh. When Buffy began to push down his sweatpants, Spike quickly lifted himself to help her.

He latched onto her breasts, nipping and sucking her rosy nipples “Such perfect titties” he murmured

His hand dipped down to slowly insert his finger in her tight pussy. “God kitten, so hot, you’re gonna burn me alive” Buffy whimpered with loss when he removed his hand. Spike rolled on top of her gently nudging her legs open to settle himself between them. He rubbed his thick cock back and forth across her slippery folds. Buffy began to keen and wiggle her hips to increase the friction.

They both stilled as he positioned the head of his cock at her entrance. “Fuck” Spike said suddenly sounding irritated.

“What’s wrong?” Buffy asked timidly, scared she had done something wrong.

“I need to get a condom from upstairs” Spike announced starting to pull away, but Buffy held tight.

“I’m on the pill” Buffy quickly confessed. Spike debated for a minute. He had not had sex without a condom since he was eighteen, even with Cordelia who was deathly afraid of getting pregnant. He knew he should still go, but she was so hot and wet, he found himself nodding in agreement.

Spike lowered his head and gently covered her mouth with his. As their kisses became more passionate and aggressive, he slowly inched inside of her. His eyes went wide and he abruptly broke their kiss when he felt her barrier.

“Buffy?” he croaked feeling both shocked and confused. She was a virgin! The thought had never really crossed his mind. He couldn’t do this. Even as vile and soulless as he had become, even he had his limits, and yet his cock was still rock, hard pushed barely inside her entrance. “Please Spike don’t stop” Buffy whispered her voice sounded low and desperate.

Spike screwed his eyes shut his resolve shattered “It’s gonna hurt at first kitten” he relented, proceeding only when Buffy nodded.

He began once again to slowly pushing inside her tight quim. Deciding it was best just to get it over with he pulled back and thrust himself inside tearing through the thin membrane. Buffy cried out in pain, feeling as if she had been split in two. Spike placed his forehead to hers whispering words of comfort, forcing himself to stay painfully still as her virginal channel squeezed his aching member. Finally after what felt like forever, the pain started to subside.

Buffy could feel Spike’s hardened cock stretching her, and she tentatively raised her hips. When he felt her moving Spike slowly began to inch in and out, “Bloody hell, kitten you’re so tight. You feel so fucking good.”

Encouraged by his words, Buffy slowly started to match his movements, raising her hips to meet his. As their tempo sped up Spike began kneading her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. When he felt her walls begin to flutter, he changed positions slightly so his pelvic bone ground into her clit with every thrust. “That’s right pet, I want to feel you come all over my cock, just let it go.”

As if on command, Buffy’s walls clamped down. She screamed his name as her body quaked in orgasm. Her spasming pussy squeezed his cock mercifulessly as he continued pounding into her, letting out a primal roar as he shot his seed deep inside of her.

As the fog began to clear from his mind, he wasn’t ready to leave her warm pulsing core. He rolled them over threw a lazy arm around her and drifted off to sleep.



AN* I hope everyone is still reading. I noticed there were fewer reviews last chapter! I hope it’s not getting boring. Let me know.
Talk by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Thank you for everyone who has reviewed. Sorry to be so needy, but this is my first Spuffy AU All Human so I just wanted to make sure I was on track. Thank you to whoever nominated me at the Spark and Burn Awards for best fantasy and best new author! As always thanks to Ashley, my beta for keeping me on track!
Buffy awoke with the feeling of warm breath on her neck and something large and hard nestled in the cleft of her bottom. She smiled remembering the events of the previous night. After their amazing first encounter, they had fallen asleep still entwined. Sometime during the night she was awaken by Spike’s hands guiding her hips as he began moving his hardened length in and out of her. Moaning, she drove harder onto his throbbing cock. As their movements became frenzied, he flipped them over and continued ramming forcefully into her. Snaking a hand between them, Spike rolled and pinched her swollen clit between his nimble fingers, causing an orgasm to rip violently through Buffy’s body, as Spike exploded in his own release.

“MMMM” she murmured, aroused by the images of their previous coupling. Buffy pressed her bottom back against Spike’s hardened cock. He moaned pulling her closer as he began rocking his hips grinding against her. “Morning” Buffy whispered.

Spike immediately sat up looking panicked. “Fuck! What time is it?”

“It’s only eight fifteen, why?” Buffy asked.

“You’ve got to get out of here, Giles and Jenny will be here soon.” he demanded as he scampered out of bed.

Buffy was a little stung and irritated by his dismissal. “Chill out Spike! They aren‘t even supposed to be here for another forty five minutes!”

Spike gathered up her clothes and threw them to her on the bed. “Listen Buffy, no one can know about last night. No one!”

Buffy was fuming “Well gee Spike I guess that blows my plans for the full page ad in the L.A. Times.” she spat sarcastically.

Spike advanced toward her “I mean it Buffy, not even Faith.” he warned running a hand through his unruly curls. “Fuck, I never should have let this happen.” he muttered to himself as he pulled on his jeans.

Buffy’s eyes filled with tears, but she refused to let him see her cry. Quickly putting on her clothes, she jutted her chin out “Don’t worry Spike, we can just forget this ever happened!” she yelled slamming the door as the left.

Spike walked to the table beside his bed, grabbed his cigarettes and sat down on his bed. "Forget it happened she says," like that’s bloody likely. It was no secret really that he was not faithful to Cordelia, though if she knew she never mentioned it. Spike always followed certain rules he had set for himself long ago, last night he had broken three of those rules. He hadn’t worn a condom, he had sex with someone other than his wife at his home, and he had spent the night with her. He had to end this now, before he got himself in serious trouble.
*************************

As the water beat down on her sore muscles, Buffy felt very conflicted. Last night had been amazing. She had honestly felt as if Spike had felt that way too, now she felt like it had just been another ‘fuck’ to him. Not that she expected anything of him, I mean she had told him that, but she certainly didn’t expect him to throw her out of his room either. Well if that was the way he felt, there certainly wouldn’t be a repeat of last night, no matter how good it felt.


After her shower Buffy decided to sit out by the pool so she quickly put on in her favorite pink bikini, grabbed a towel and headed out the door.

“Buffy honey is that you?” she heard Jenny call.

“Yeah Jenny I’m headed out to the pool” Buffy responded not wanting to face the woman.

“Can you come in the kitchen for a minute?” Jenny requesting.

Letting out a sigh, Buffy walked down the hall into the kitchen. Her heart leapt in her throat when she saw Spike was sitting at the bar eating his breakfast. Jenny offered her a warm smile. “I made a big breakfast for everyone and I was hoping you would have some.”

“Oh thanks Jenny, but I’m not too hungry” Buffy replied trying not to look at the blond who was staring directly at her.

“If I send you home to your mother all skin and bones, Joyce will have my hide now you have to eat something” Jenny demanded.

“Okay I will have some toast” Buffy relented.

Xander and Giles walked into the kitchen arguing about some sporting event. When Xander spotted Buffy he smiled “Hey Buffster you made quite an impression on old Riley, you were all he talked about the whole time we played pool last night!”

Buffy glanced at Spike who was now glaring at Xander.
‘This could be fun’ Buffy thought to herself. “Really he talked about me?” Buffy asked batting her eyelashes.

“Talked about you? More like rambled on endlessly! He kept asking me all these questions about what you liked and I kept telling him we had only met last week. I told him just to call and ask you out already.”

“Oh Buffy, I’ve met Riley, he is handsome” Jenny gushed.

Spike snorted at Jenny’s statement. Buffy smiled at his reaction “I agree Jenny! He is a hottie.”

“A hottie? Mr. White bread, all-American-farm-boy?” Spike snapped.

“William, that’s not very nice. He seems like a nice young man and poor Buffy is probably bored to tears hanging around all of us old geezers” Jenny announced.

“Oi, I’m not old!” Spike defended.

Buffy giggled, “You’re right Jenny, no offense but things have been pretty boring around here. It would be nice to get out and have some fun.” Buffy said glancing at Spike with an evil smirk on her face. “Well I’m off to the pool!” Buffy stated making sure she swayed her hips as she walked away.


Spike was enraged. After the little scene in the kitchen he had stormed down the stairs muttering to himself. "Bloody bint, thinks she can play her little high school games with me. Like I give a fuck if she goes out with that git. No fun! She certainly sounded like she was havin’ fun when she was screaming my name."


*********************


The warm heat of the sun felt like a caress on her skin. As she rubbed her suntan oil slowly over her long golden legs, she let out a soft moan when she reached her upper thighs. Jeez I’m turning into a perv she thought to herself, but she couldn’t help it, she was aroused. Even though she was still a little sore, she wanted nothing more than to slip her hand down the front of her bikini bottoms and relieve the ache.


She was so caught up in her thoughts, she didn’t immediately notice the shadow blocking her sun. She opened her eyes to be met with furious blue ones. “We need to talk.”

This was so not what she needed right now. “We already said everything we needed to this morning.” she retorted.

“No we didn’t, and we are going to talk… now!” He insisted.

Buffy rolled her eyes “No! Go away!” she replied dismissing him with her hand.

Spike looked around quickly then bent down grabbing Buffy off the chair, slung her over his shoulder and headed through the garden, towards the side of the house.

Buffy could not believe his gall. “Put me down you son of a bitch.” she screamed beating on his back and kicking her legs trying frantically to get free.

“Oi! Stop fucking kicking me, you stupid bint” Spike swore bringing his hand up to swat Buffy’s ass cheek.

“Eep” she squealed as he stung the bare skin where her bathing suit had ridden up during her struggle.

Once they were on the secluded, far side of the house he set her down next to large grey, stone wall. She narrowed her eyes and shoved him away. “You hit me!”

“I spanked you an’ you deserved it! You’re acting like a bloody spoilt brat!” Spike declared.

“What about you psycho? You didn’t have to go all caveman on me!” Buffy shrieked.

Spike looked at her. Her hair was all messed up, she had fire in her eyes, and her chest was heaving, out of breath from her screaming. Cor, he was hard as nails just by looking at her.

“So, I’m here now, what is so important you…” Buffy never got to finish her sentence, as Spike grabbed her face and covered her mouth with his. When she gasped, he thrust his tongue in her mouth. After protesting momentarily she began to tangle her tongue with his. He grabbed her firm bottom and lifted her against the wall. As she wrapped her legs around his waist, Spike grunted “Oh fuck Buffy, you drive me crazy… want you so much.”

“Then take me” She demanded her voice was low and sultry.
He moved the small material of her top and began to nip and suck her hardened nipples, causing her to buck her hips into his erection. He reached a hand down moving aside her bathing suit stroking her clit “So wet for me! Are you sore, kitten?” Spike panted.

“No” Buffy lied too far gone to care.

Spike nearly came when she unzipped his pants, grabbed his swollen cock and slammed herself down burying it deep in her dripping pussy. He thrust himself up “Fuck, Buffy…got the sweetest, tightest little quim ever. Wanna stay buried in here forever.”

His words set off her orgasm, she began to thrash and spasm around his length as he continued pumping in her one…two…three times “BBBUUUFFFFYYY” then slumping against her as they slid slowly down the wall.

After a few minutes she giggled “Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?” He just chuckled along with her.

Spike helped her straighten her bathing suit and suggested that he go around the front of the house and she go back around to the pool. As he watched her walk away he couldn’t help but smile. With the smile still planted firmly on his face he walked around to the driveway. Just as he reached the driveway he saw Xander helping Cordy out of the car. She spotted him immediately and waved him over.
Bugger it was too late to turn around, so he strolled over to the car. “To what do we owe the pleasure of your visit, Queeny?” Spike bowed sarcastically.

Cordelia quirked an eyebrow “William we need to talk, now!”
Decisions by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone for reading. Please keep reviewing and tell me your thoughts. Thanks as always to my bete Ashley without whom I would probably misspell my own name!
“William we need to talk, now.”

Spike’s smile suddenly disappeared “Talk or fight? Cause I really don’t feel like going another ten rounds with you today Cordy.”

“I know, I don’t want to fight either, just talk” she said quietly looking down.

Spike was surprised at his wife’s demeanor. At first he thought she must be up to something, until she looked up and her eyes were filled with unshed tears. His defenses weakened slightly “Okay, so talk.”

Cordelia shook her head “Not here, let’s go up to the bedroom so we can talk in private.”

“Le’s go” Spike grabbed her bag and headed upstairs.

Once they were in Cordelia’s bedroom she shut the door and turned to face him. “As you know I was just in L.A. visiting my father.” she began. Spike simply nodded. “Well, he told me that he and Darla are getting divorced.” She sobbed no longer able to hold back her tears.

Spike took his wife in his arms and held her while she cried. He knew how close Cordelia was to the woman. Out of all of her father’s wives, Darla was the one Cordelia considered her mother. She was the only one who ever had treated her with respect and cared for her. “He’s such a bastard! He threw her out of the house and cut off all her credit cards and access to their bank accounts.”

“I’m sorry Cordy, you know your father has always been a right bastard! Tell ‘er she can come stay here if she needs to” Spike said compassionately.

Cordelia pulled back and smiled “I gave her money and helped her find a lawyer. My father will probably disown me, but I don’t care!”

Spike assured her “You know that’s not true Cordy, you are probably the only thing he really does care about.”

Cordelia looked at him and laughed dryly “God Spike, I’ve become him haven’t I?”

He didn’t know what to say. Luckily she answered for him. “You don’t have to say anything. I know how much I’ve changed! I can see it when you look at me.” she sighed and sat on the bed. “Look Spike I know we never had some storybook romance, but we were friends, we cared about each other, and I…I miss that.” Cordelia confessed.

Spike was stunned. He had never seen Cordelia look so vulnerable. “I still do care about you, Cordy.”

She stood up and threw her arms up frustrated “Spike our marriage is a joke! We don’t even sleep in the same bedroom anymore. I know you have been with other women and I haven’t exactly been completely faithful either.”

Spike’s eyes widened he couldn’t believe she was talking so calmly about the whole situation. “I don’t know what you want me to say to all this.” he whispered.

Cordelia laughed nervously “Don’t worry no one is more shocked by all this than me. But seeing the way father treated Darla made me realize I never want to be him. I don’t expect you to have all the answers right away. We can take it slow. I’m going to start spending more time at home and maybe you can move back up here.”

Spike raised a scarred brow “I thought my sleeping habits keep you awake?”

Cordelia smiled “I’ve discovered the beauty of Ambien. You can be as much of a night owl as you want and it wont bother me.”

This was all so unexpected… he didn’t know what exactly to say. He couldn’t help but remember that just an hour before he was pounding Buffy against the wall outside, now his wife wanted to work things out. Is this what he wanted? “Let me just take a little time to suss this all out, yeah?”

“Sure” Cordelia said quickly. “Take some time and we can talk later. I’m going grab a shower and lie down for a while. I’ll see you at dinner.”


*****************************

After her encounter with Spike, Buffy had taken a swim and spent the rest of the day in the sun. At dinner she was informed by Jenny that Spike and Cordelia had gone out to eat, which both surprised and irritated her. Later that night, Willow and Oz had come over to watch movies in the media room.

Tired from her long day Buffy decided to put on her yummy sushi pajamas and turn in early. Lying down under her covers, she began to toss and turn. Her sunburn was making sleeping uncomfortable. After almost two hours of unsuccessfully trying to sleep, Buffy grunted and got out of bed.

The house was dark and quiet. Buffy assumed everyone was either asleep or still out. Deciding to get some fresh air, she walked out to the pool deck and over to the side of the moonlit water. “Kind of late for a swim isn’t it pet?”

Buffy smiled and turned to see Spike in the shadows lying on the cushioned chaise. “Maybe I was planning on going skinny dipping” Buffy taunted.

“Well then by all means go ahead, don’t let me stop you” Spike drawled.

A shiver ran through Buffy’s body as she grew bolder “It’s no fun by myself.”
Spike smirked as he stood up and pulled off his shirt. “Well I’m game if you are” He chuckled when heard Buffy gasp as he pulled off his jeans. Strolling up to her he whispered “what’s the matter? Chicken?” then dove in the pool

She smiled at his challenge and peeled off her clothes and jumped in behind him. As he moved towards her she felt familiar flutters in her stomach. When he got closer, she splashed him then attempted to swim away. He moved with lightning speed and caught her foot, pulling her to him. Grabbing her around the waist he backed her against the wall. “What are you going to do now little girl? There’s no where left to run”
he purred focusing on her parted lips.

Buffy wrapped her legs around his slim hips and pulled him closer covering his lips with hers. Groaning Spike brought his hands up and began to knead her young, firm breasts, stroking her pert nipples with his thumbs.

“GAAHH” her head rolled back.

“SSSHHH, we gotta be quiet kitten” He whispered as her entered her.

Grabbing the back of his head, she slammed his mouth to hers to stifle her moans as he sped up his thrusts. “SO fucking hot….feels so good” he murmured into her mouth.
He was hitting her hard and deep. She clung onto him digging her nails in his back biting her lip in an attempt to silence her cries as she erupted around is hard shaft. As he felt her begin to tighten and spasm he buried his head in the crook of her neck and let out a strangled grunt as he emptied his seed deep inside of her.

They stayed motionless for a few moments. Finally he lifted his head and placed his forehead to hers. “Stay here kitten, I’ll run and grab us some towels” he said placing a kiss on the tip of her nose and hopping out of the pool. He returned with two large fluffy, towels. He tied one around his waist and helped her out of the pool wrapping her towel around her rubbing her arms “Are you cold?” he asked sounding concerned.

Buffy shook her head confused at his sudden tender demeanor. Spike lead her over to a set of large chaise lounges and when she laid down she was surprised when he joined her on the same chaise. “You’re acting strange tonight” she commented as she nestled beside him.

Spike chuckled “Stranger than normal you mean?”

“Well yeah, why were you sitting out here in the dark by yourself?”

“Just thinking” he shrugged.

“What were you thinking about?” She asked looking up at him.

“Cordelia told me she wants to work on our marriage.” he laughed sounding almost nervous.

Buffy stiffened slightly. “Oh that’s good, right?”

Spike sat silent for a minute as if pondering her question then said “Buffy there is a lot you don’t know about our relationship. A lot you probably wouldn’t want to know. Some of it‘s not too pretty.”

“I do want to know, if you want to tell me” Buffy smiled


Spike nodded “When I got together with Cordy I had just come out of a really bad breakup with my first real girlfriend Dru. We were together for two years…she’s the bloody reason I moved to America. Anyway. we had lived here for about six months; I was taking night classes at UCLA and had gotten out early one night because my professor was sick. I was all excited because Dru had been complaining I was always at school or studying. So I rushed to our apartment and walked in on her straddling some guy right there on our bed.” Spike snorted “They didn’t even stop fucking as I just stood there while she laughed and asked if I wanted to join in.”

“Wow, that’s horrible” Buffy said unconsciously rubbing his chest.

Spike smiled and continued “Anyhow, around the same time Cordy was engaged to this poofter Doyle. He was from a rich family too, so their parents were thrilled, plus Cordy really loved the guy. Well everything was fine and dandy until the subject of kids came up. Cordy had a rough childhood. She was sent away to boarding school when she was ten. Her parents were going through a messy divorce and her mother only paid attention to her when she could use it against her father. Long story short Cordy never wanted children. When Doyle’s parents found this out they flipped out. He was the only male in a prominent family, so basically they felt it should be her job to pop out some heirs. Instead of standing up to his parents, Doyle dumped Cordy and a week later was engaged to some other bird.”

“So you both were broken hearted when you got together?” Buffy asked.

“Well I was pretty much living in a bottle, we already knew each other, but that made us closer. She helped me and I guess I helped her too. Being around each other was easy, uncomplicated so when daddy Chase started pressing her to makes decisions about her future, we decided to get married.”


“Wait daddy Chase?” Buffy interrupted.

“Yeah Chase is her last name she kept it, mine is Rayne” Spike explained.

“Oh, so you got married? Did you even love each other?” Buffy asked.

“Not the way you’re probably thinking. Kitten you’re so young, I know you believe in falling in love and living happily ever after, but real life just isn’t like that. I realize now that even what I had with Dru wasn’t real. I saw her as I wanted her to be, not for what she really was.”

“Wow… aren’t you just a ray of sunshine?” Buffy muttered.

Spike sat up and dragged her onto his lap. “Buffy don’t get me wrong, you deserve your fairytale, and I hope there is some bloke out there to give it to you, but this is what works for me.”

“How can you say that, you don’t even sleep in the same room with your wife, and have sex with other women? It sounds pretty sad and pathetic to me!” Buffy said trying to get off his lap.

He held her in place “Listen Buffy you wanted to know. I told you it wouldn’t be pretty, besides the sleeping around part only started a couple of years ago. I didn’t even realize she knew about it until tonight.”

Buffy froze “she knows?”

“Not about us pet, she just knows I‘ve been with other women.” Spike reassured her.

“What did she say?”

“Well just that she knew neither one of us had been faithful, but she wanted to work things out.” he said carefully watching her reaction carefully.

“Oh” was all Buffy could bring herself to say.

Spike started rubbing her thigh in small circles slowly creeping under her towel. “Listen sweets,,, let’s not worry ourselves about any of this right now. Let’s just enjoy right now and we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it yeah?” he said in a low seductive voice.

Spike started kissing her neck as his hand slid all the way up her leg and started stroking her outer lips. Buffy sighed and opened them slightly to give him better access. She knew she should push him away, but when he touched her it set her body on fire. “God kitten so wet for me” he whispered against her neck as he slid a finger inside of her. “Yes’” she moaned.

Spike grabbed her leg and swung it over his hip so she was straddling him. Opening her towel he immediately latched on to her pink nipple. She threw her head back and began rocking her hips trying to increase the friction. Pulling his towel off Spike drew Buffy closer and slid her wet heat back and forth along his hard length. “I want you to ride me baby” Spike grunted.

Buffy pulled back slightly to look at him “I never…”

Spike quickly covered her mouth with his then said “S’ok, I’ll show you.”


She raised her hips and lowered her slippery pussy on to his cock. Spike reached around, grabbed her round globes and began guiding her up and down. “Fuck kitten…so tight, so wet, so beautiful…” he said reaching up to tuck a stray hair behind her ear caressing her face.

Buffy circled her hips experimentally, causing him to close his eyes and buck his hips up, driving his cock deeper into her. When Spike felt her walls begin to flutter he grabbed her ass and continued to thrust up. Knowing she was close Spike covered her mouth with his as she cried out squeezing his cock milking it dry.

Tired and sated Buffy collapsed in his chest as he gently caressed her back.



AN* Please review Yes I know I'm a needy little bitch :D
Jealousy by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Thank you to everyone who is reading and reviewing this story. It really is what keeps me writing! I just wanted to again warn everyone that this is not a fluffy love story. There is a lot of angst and there will be times when you may not like Spike very much, but this is a Spuffy story and though there may be times when it may seem it wont end that way , please trust me and keep reading!
AN* Please review and let me know your thoughts.



Buffy moaned and threw a pillow over her head not wanting it to be morning yet. The last two days had been horrible. She wasn’t ready to face another day watching Cordelia follow Spike around like a puppy dog, finding any excuse to paw all over him. Over the past two days her presence at the mansion was constant. Spike had completely ignored Buffy. He won’t even look at me she thought unable to believe he was the same person who had laid there caressing her just two nights before. The worst part was that while Spike had completely ignored her Cordelia was acting like she was suddenly everyone’s best friend, talking and laughing like she were actually human.

Riley had called her a couple times but she had politely refused his invitations. She just wasn’t up for company right now. Buffy didn’t even bother to change out of her tank top and boxer shorts as she wandered into the kitchen. She froze when she noticed that Cordelia and Spike were in there talking to Jenny. “Well good morning or should I say afternoon” Jenny smiled.

“Morning” Buffy mumbled walking to the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of water.

“So Buffy since Cordelia and William will be dining out tonight is there anything special you would like for dinner” Jenny asked.

Buffy looked over at Spike who was fully engrossed with some random spot on the floor. She smiled to herself “Don’t worry about me tonight, I have a date” she lied.

Spike’s head immediately shot up. For the first time in two days he looked directly at her. “Oh is it with Riley?” Jenny asked excitedly.

“Yes” Buffy smirked.

“Who is Riley?” Cordelia inquired.

“He is a friend of Xander’s, he is very polite and handsome” Jenny gushed.

“He’s a bloody tosser” Spike murmured.

Buffy smiled as everyone else ignored Spike’s comment and continued to question her about her date.

“You know with Joyce not here, I kind of feel responsible for checking this guy out” Cordelia informed her.

“I a…I’m not sure what time he is picking me up yet, I told him I would call him back today” Buffy promptly explained.

“Oh I have a great idea!” Cordelia exclaimed “Anya has been dying to go out with Xander. How about Monday, the six of us all go out to that new little Italian restaurant? Spike and I could play ‘mom and dad’ and check him out”
Spike immediately started violently choking “What?” he finally managed to croak out.

Buffy was horrified when she first heard Cordelia’s idea. But after Spike’s reaction it she couldn‘t resist…
“Wow Cordelia that sounds really great! I’ll talk to Riley about it tonight.” she smiled returning to her room to call Riley.


********************


After calling Riley and asking him to go out that night, Buffy decided to kill some time and try to calm her nerves, Buffy decided to go down to the basement and work out. She didn’t have to worry about Spike being down there as he had been staying up in Cordelias room and she hadn’t seen him in the basement for two days.

The more she thought about Cordelia’s dinner invitation, the less appealing it seemed. Sure she could make Spike mad, but the thought of seeing them out together as husband and wife made her stomach turn.

Tired from her workout, Buffy decided to go shower and get ready for her date. Lost in her thoughts she wondered out of the gym and towards the stairs when she felt someone grab her arm. “We need to talk” his voice was tight.

“Yeah, because that got us so far last time…” Buffy said trying to pull away.

“What the hell are you thinking? Why the hell are you going out with Captain Cardboard?” He said pulling her closer to him.

“It’s none of your business what I do or who I chose to do it with.” Buffy spat.

“It is if you do it to get back at me”

“Don’t flatter yourself” Buffy said narrowing her eyes at him.

“I mean it Buffy, don’t do anything stupid because of me” Spike warned.

Buffy was fuming “You know what Spike, while your concern for my virtue is touching I thinks it’s a bit late.”

“What did you want me to do Buffy? Tell Cordelia Sorry I can’t work things out with you because I want to keep on fucking Buffy.” Buffy tried to look away, she didn’t want him to see the tears in her eyes, but he refused to let her. “Then what? Are you gonna be my pen pal while I spend the next ten years in jail? I don’t think you realize how vindictive she can be, not just to me. She would call your mum and take great pleasure in making you look bad too Buffy.”

“If you’re done I have to get ready for my date” Buffy said yanking her arm away and running up the stairs. When she got to the top and opened the door he grabbed her arm again and backed her into the wall. His face was only inches from hers. “Please don’t do this Buffy. I‘m doing what I have to do” his voice rough and pleading. His eyes were so blue she was sure she could get lost in them.

“Spike… where are you?” They both heard Cordelia yell.

He looked up at Buffy. He could just shut the door and stay here. He wanted nothing more than to take her down to his room, worship her body and beg for her forgiveness, but he didn’t. He backed away and lowered his head. He couldn’t bear to see the look in her eyes “Yeah, can’t keep your wife waiting.”

Buffy ran to her room and slammed her door. She couldn’t stop the tears from falling. She wasn’t sure if she was crying because she knew things were over between her and Spike or if it was because she would be stuck there the rest of the summer having to see them together. She thought about what he had said. She would die if Cordelia found out and told her mother. Buffy didn’t think her mother believed she was a virgin. She had come home early and caught her and Angel making out on the couch one night. The very next day she had marched her to the doctors and put her on the pill, but this was different. She was starting to wonder if she would have been better off spending the summer in Iowa.

After her shower, Buffy stood in her closet trying to decide what to wear. She didn’t want to dress sexy and give Riley the wrong idea, but on the other hand she had purposely asked him to pick her up at six because she knew Spike and Cordelia’s reservations weren’t until seven. Finally she decided on a modest black skirt that fell just above her knees and a lavender blouse, that was casual but fitted to accentuate her curves. After curling her hair and applying light make up, she put on her black strappy heals and paced back and forth across her room.

When she heard the doorbell ring she tried to rush to the door to answer it but Spike was right there already opening it. “You’re not supposed to seem so anxious” Cordelia whispered in her ear “you have to learn to play the game and make them chase you.”

Buffy couldn’t help but feel annoyed that she would have the nerve to try to give her relationship advice, but she was too engrossed by the two men at the door to bother to answer. “Riley hi” Buffy beamed nearly shoving Spike out of the way.

“Gosh Buffy you look real pretty” Riley smiled.

Buffy could feel Spike’s eye’s on her, but refused to meet his gaze. “I was just saying we probably wouldn’t be out too late.” Riley said seriously.

“Oh nonsense it’s summer, have fun” Cordelia instructed.

Buffy smiled and turned directly to Spike “Great, then don’t wait up” she said and pulled Riley out the door.

An hour later Buffy was bored to tears. Riley was nice and all but he was just so polite and serious. Every time she joked around or made a sarcastic remark, he just looked at her like she was reciting the dictionary. Towards the end of dinner he took Buffy’s hand “Hey there is a new club in town called The Crypt, Xander said it was fun do you want to try it out?”

Uh-oh here it comes Buffy thought. “Well I cant Riley, I’m not old enough to get in” she smiled shyly.

“Oh it’s not a twenty one and older club, you just have to be eighteen to get in.” he informed her.

“I know, I guess we never discussed my age. I’m sixteen Riley” Buffy confessed.

Riley’s eyes grew a big as saucers “Oh wow I never thought to ask, you really don’t look sixteen.”

“I’m sorry Riley I guess I should have told you.” Buffy actually felt bad.

Riley squeezed her hand “Don’t feel bad Buffy, I’m only twenty. You are very mature for your age. I would still like to spend time with you while I’m in town. If you want to spend time with me that is,” Riley smiled.

“Sure Riley” as friends Buffy added to herself.


******************


Pacing back and forth across the pool deck Spike couldn’t help but wonder what the hell was wrong with him? He should be upstairs fucking his wife silly, instead he had complained about being tired and had been down here pacing waiting for Buffy to get home for nearly three hours. He couldn’t get the images of that big oaf clumsily fumbling with his Buffy in the back seat of his car. Tosser probably couldn’t find a clit if he had a map not that Spike wanted him to even try to find it. Letting out a primal roar he lit a cigarette and opened another beer. He had to stop thinking like that, she was not his. It was over! It had to be.

Pulling up to the mansion, Buffy was so relieved to finally be home. Riley had insisted they take a drive and talk. Instead Buffy had fallen asleep. Now she couldn’t wait just to crawl in her bed. After rushing over to open her door, Riley insisted on walking her all the way to the door.
“Well I had a really nice time tonight,” Buffy lied.

“So did I Buffy, I feel like I really can talk to you”
Buffy would have laughed out loud at that statement if he hadn’t immediately grabbed her started kissing her. When she gasped he took it as an invitation to shoved his thick tongue in her mouth. She was just about to push him away when the front door opened “Just what the fuck do you think you’re doin?” Buffy looked up to meet Spikes furious eyes.


AN*Please Review
Dinner by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Thank you again to everyone who has read and reviewed his story! Thanks as always to my wonderful beta Ashley! Please review and tell me what you think!
When he heard the car pull up the driveway Spike froze. Buffy was home, he knew he should go up stairs and slip back into his wife’s bed, but he instead he felt himself moving towards the front door. He heard their voices and Spike closed his eyes briefly. Trying to choke back the feelings of revulsion, he almost turned and walked away, when the voices suddenly stopped. Before he could control his hands they were on the doorknob, swinging the door open with such force the hinges were nearly torn from the wall. “Just what the fuck do you think your doin?”

Riley jumped back a full two feet nearly losing his balance. He looked startled and afraid. “Nothing sir, I was just walking Buffy to the door.”

Spike took a menacing step towards him and although Riley was much larger, neither man seemed aware of that. “Really because it looked like you were trying to swallow her face…and don’t fuckin’ call me sir!!”

“I’m s…sorry… Buffy I’ll call you.” Riley muttered hurrying down the stairs.

Spike didn’t even look at Buffy, he couldn’t, he simply tuned and stormed back inside. She just sat there too stunned for words. As she watched Spike’s retreating form, she snapped out of her daze and was incensed. Forgetting all about her date scampering to his car, Buffy hurried after Spike.

Entering the house, she heard the basement door slam.Oh no you don’t Buffy thought to herself as she followed him. When she reached his bedroom she briefly considered knocking, but decided this was not the time for niceties. “What the hell was that” She demanded barging into the room.

Spike was sitting in his big, leather office chair on the far side of the room facing the wall. “Sod off” he snapped.

Buffy watched as he tipped his bottle of whisky back and begin taking long pulls until it was emptied.

“No, I won’t ‘sod off‘. What do you think you were doing coming outside like that?” Buffy moved closer.

“Buffy you need to leave, NOW!” Spike felt his control slipping, he couldn’t look at her.

“You don’t get to tell me what to do,” Buffy taunted as she walked around the desk directly beside his chair. She knew she should stop, but was too angry to care about his reaction. “If I wanted to fuck him right there on the front porch…”

Spike moved with lightning speed, and before Buffy could finish her sentence she was shoved face first, flat against the wall, with his front pressed firmly against her back. “Did you let him fuck you Buffy?” Spike moved her hair away and breathed in her ear. Though his voice had a dangerous edge, his trembling hands gave away his desperation. Inching her slightly away from the wall, he angrily tore open her shirt, shoved her bra up and roughly grasped her breasts “Did you let him touch you here Buffy? Did you let him suck your perfect titties?” he panted tugging on her nipples.

“UHH” Buffy gasped as she felt his cock harden against her bottom.

“Tell me kitten, where did he touch you?” He demanded as he reached down and hiked her skirt up to her hips. “Here?” he purred cupping her throbbing, lace covered mound. “Answer me Buffy” he commanded.

“No where…he…didn’t…I swear.” she croaked.

Somewhere in the back of Spike’s mind he knew how wrong this was. He had no right to claim any part of the beauty before him, knowing he had nothing to offer in return. However the compulsion that drove this behavior was unlike anything he had ever experienced. With a possessive growl he ripped off her thong and plunged two fingers into her dripping pussy.

“Are you wet for me Buffy, or him?”

“You, just you” Buffy answered desperately.

Spike closed his eyes and buried his face in the crook of her neck, frantically trying to control himself. “Tell me to stop Buffy and I will, but only if you tell me to” he told her gently kissing her neck.

She was too lost in pleasure to even think straight “Don’t stop!” Buffy cried in a voice that sounded deep, husky and nothing at all like her own.

Spike whirled her around practically throwing her on the desk as she grasped his pants, tearing at his zipper. As soon as his erection was freed he thrust inside her and began to forcefully hammer her against the desk “So hot…so perfect…needed this so much” Spike began to babble against her neck.

“God yes! Don’t stop! Never stop!” Buffy panted.

“Won’t stop… can’t” Spike’s breaths were labored as her tight heat surrounded him. After a few minutes he hooked his arms behind her knees and yanked her to the edge of the desk and began pumping ferociously. Buffy’s body shuttered violently as her world exploded around her. Spike quickly followed with a strangled cry “BBBUUUUFFFFYYY!!!”

Spike released her legs and stepped back. Buffy was sprawled on his desk with her skirt still hiked up to her waist and her shredded shirt still hung from her arms.
He smiled as he carefully picked her up from the desk, walked over to the bed, and gently laid her down.
She watched silently as he removed her remaining clothes and stripped his off as well.

He crawled up onto the bed beside her kissed her softly on the lips. Spike ran his tongue over her lower lip before gently pulling it in his mouth. He moved his mouth over her jaw line to her neck “You’re so beautiful” he whispered as he continued to work his way down to her breasts. Spike twirled his tongue slowly around her pert, rosy nipples causing Buffy to arch into his mouth. Abandoning her breasts he licked a trail over her taught stomach to her mound. “Oh God” she moaned as he spread her legs and settled himself between them.

“Want to taste you kitten” he smiled as he ran his tongue slowly up her slit. He licked and sucked up and down her glistening center cleaning up their mingled juices. Thrusting two fingers inside her, he wrapped his lips around her hard clit and suckled. Buffy bucked and wreathed beneath him grinding into his face and her pussy shuttered in climax.

Spike pulled himself up and nudged her still throbbing clit with his erection. Her eyes flew open to find him staring directly at her. The look in his eyes was intense and sent a shiver through her body. His gaze never left hers as he slowly entered her, inching himself in and out of her searing heat. With each thrust he plunged deeper with a lazy pace that was driving Buffy insane. It was a slow burn that engulfed them both as desire fueled their rhythm. Spike’s strokes soon sped up becoming almost frantic as he felt her walls flutter. “Come for me Buffy…come all around my cock” he purred.

Buffy threw her head back and cried out as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. Spike felt her climax hit triggering his own as her inner muscles clamped down on his cock and drenched him with her juices. Shuddering with aftershocks, Spike buried his face in the crook of her neck.



********************


Rolling over, Spike noticed the place beside him was empty. Where did she go? he wondered. He jumped out of bed and grabbed his jeans. It was only eight thirty, he still had some time to talk to her before Jenny and Giles arrived for work. Spike had no clue what he was going to say, but he at least needed to make sure she was okay. Taking the stairs two at a time he hurried toward her room. He was just about to enter when he heard a voice behind him.

“Good morning William” Jenny called.

Spike froze, his hand still on the doorknob. Fuck he thought closing his eyes. He turned around with a big smile “Jenny, good morning.”

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Oh I thought I heard a noise and I uh…didn’t realize you were up here. So…I was going to ask Buffy if she heard anything.” God could you have made up a lamer excuse Spike thought to himself.

“You were going to barge in her room and ask her if she heard anything…” Jenny looked skeptical.

“Yeah well I’m still half asleep, now that I think about it does sound pretty stupid. I’m going to head up and take a shower.” Spike hurried upstairs. He hated lying to Jenny, she always seemed to know everything going on with him, but if she found out about Buffy she would hate him. He was thankful that Cordelia was still sleeping when he walked through the bedroom to the bathroom. He had to find a way to talk to Buffy.


Buffy had been awake for a while. She wanted to just hide in her room all day. After last night she couldn’t bear it if Spike went back to ignoring her, but she knew it was unrealistic to expect much had changed. The situation just seemed impossible and to make matters worse she knew it wasn’t just about sex anymore, at least not for her. Maybe she should just go along with Faith’s idea. Spike could definitely teach her everything she wanted to know about sex and when school started again she could get Angel back. Deciding she needed to get away from the whole situation for a couple days, she called Willow and made plans to spend the weekend with her.


***************************


By the time Monday came Spike was out of his mind. When he found out Buffy had gone to her friends house he knew that wasn’t a good sign. She must be angry with him. As he paced back and forth across the kitchen he knew he had to talk to her before they all went out to dinner. “What is wrong with you lately?” Cordelia asked walking into the kitchen.

“What?” Spike stopped pacing and leaned on the counter. He knew he had been acting like a madman ever since Jenny told him Buffy had left, but he really didn’t feel like getting into with Cordy right now.

“You are acting really strange. What’s going on with you?”
Cordelia sighed.

“Nothin’s wrong” Spike answered defensively.

“Hey I have a great idea. Next week I was going to go to L.A. for about four or five days to see Darla. She is meeting with her lawyers and I booked a stay at the spa for us, but I could cancel the spa and you could come to L.A. with me.” Cordelia offered.

“No, you girls have your fun, I really think Darla needs you a lot more than I do.” Spike assured her. “Um…when are you going?”

“Sunday, Oh I just thought of something, Buffy. Do you think Joyce would be upset if she stayed here? I mean Giles and Jenny would be here.”

“Oh I think she would be fine with it, plus Buffy could always stay with that friend of hers. You know what I’ll talk to Jenny and take care of all of it. You just worry about Darla, yeah?” Spike added quickly.


Buffy made sure she arrived back at the mansion with only enough time to shower and change before dinner. She was so nervous to see Spike again. She had just gotten out of the shower when she heard a soft knock at the door. Putting on her robe, she rushed to the door. “I just wanted to let you know we are leaving in thirty minutes” Cordelia said looking very irritated.

“I know and I’ll be ready” Buffy smiled. When she shut the door she let out a sigh. She was not looking forward to tonight. Thankfully she had been able to convince Riley that Spike was just the overprotective, older brother type. Riley not being the brightest guy assured her he totally understood. Knowing Queen Cordelia was waiting, she continued getting ready.

Spike was pacing again, he had been in the shower when Buffy got back and was dying to see her. Anya and Cordy were still upstairs, he was about to just go bang on her door when he heard it open. He was awestruck.

Buffy was wearing a black halter dress with a plunging neck line. It had an empire waist and flared out to fall just to her knees. Her hair was curled and swept up with soft curls framing her face. Her eyes were smokey black and her lips painted red, she looked radiant. “Buffy…”he whispered.

“Wow don’t you look like a hot little mama” Anya squealed walking up behind Spike. “Riley will want to give you many orgasms looking like that.”

“Anya please Buffy is just a child” Cordelia laughed.

Buffy narrowed her eyes at Cordelia about to say something when Anya spoke up “Oh please I was having orgasms at fourteen, earlier if you count masturbating.”
Buffy immediately turned red hoping Anya wouldn’t develop a sudden interest in her sex life.

“Well are we ready to go?” Spike spoke up wanting to change the subject after seeing Buffy’s discomfort.

“Oh yes Xander and Riley are meeting us there, so let’s hurry before Xander decides to give someone else orgasms.” Anya smiled rushing toward the door.


*******************


Buffy could hardly keep her eyes off Spike the entire ride to the restaurant. He looked so handsome dressed in a black suit with a matching black silk button down shirt. His hair was gelled back and Buffy was just itching to run her fingers through it to loosen his curls.

Just like Anya said, Xander and Riley were waiting for them at the restaurant “Wow Buffy you look really great” Riley welcomed as he started to move to hug her but stopped abruptly when he saw Spike and opted to take her hand instead.

When they were escorted to their table Riley pulled out her chair for her then took the seat next to her. The table was small and round in a dark corner of the restaurant, so when Spike sat down on her other side Buffy knew she was in trouble.

Cordelia ordered bottles of wine and Buffy was relieved when she too was offered a glass. As she lifted the wine to her lips, she felt a hand on her thigh. She gasped causing her to nearly drop her glass. “What’s the matter don’t you like the wine?” Cordelia asked.

“No it’s… fine, everything is fine” Buffy stammered turning to look at Spike. He had a smirk on his face but refused to meet her glare.

After a few minutes his hand began to rub small circles on her thigh inching slowly under the hem of her dress. Riley was telling everyone about his pilot training and everyone else seemed so engrossed in the conversation that no one noticed the small moan that escaped her lips when his fingers skimmed across her lace of her panties. Encouraged by her response he continued to rub her through her dampened thong. Buffy was so lost in sensation she didn’t realize Riley was talking to her “Buffy…Buffy I said don’t you like your dinner?”

Buffy snapped out of her daze. Dinner when had that arrived? She thought to herself. “Oh yes… its delicious” she answered picking up her fork and starting to eat. Just ignore him she told herself. Then Spike slid a finger inside her panties and started to slowly rub her clit with his thumb. Buffy knew she couldn’t ignore that. She felt a scream building in her throat and panicked. Quickly dropping her fork she shoved Spike’s hand away and excused herself to the bathroom.

Buffy leaned over the sink in the bathroom panting What was he thinking? She thought splashing water on her face. When she looked back up to the mirror Spike was standing right behind her. “What are you doing Spike! This is the lady’s room!”

Spike simply grabbed her hand pulling her to the large stall at the end and locking the door. Before she could resist he backed her against the wall and covered her mouth with his. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Squeezing her breasts, lifting her against the cold, tile wall and shoving her drenched thong out of the way he pushed inside of her. “Look so beautiful …fuck …feel so good” he murmured against her neck.

“Spike we can’t …not here, not now” Buffy breathed “everyone is right outside”

“Don’t care” Spike declared continuing his powerful thrusts “can’t wait another second”

Finally giving in to the sensations, Buffy grabbed his face and kissed him passionately arching up to meet his thrusts. Spike growled causing her to giggle. Then they heard it
right outside the stall door.

“Buffy, what’s going on?”

It was Cordelia…



AN**SorryI know that was evil !! Reviews make the keyboard go tap tap!!
It All Falls Down by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
First of all I want to thank everyone for your wonderful reviews. They really do fuel this story. Just a warning the is angst on the horizon but I hope you'll all stick with me. Keep reviewing please!
“Buffy, What’s going on?” Cordelia asked from outside the stall. Spike’s hand immediately went to Buffy’s mouth as she gasped. He was silently thankful he had chosen the handicapped stall since it was the only one with a full door.

“Buffy I have been trying really hard to be patient, but this is getting old fast.” Cordelia snapped.

Spike released her mouth nodding to her to answer “Sorry…I…a…wasn’t feeling good” Buffy stammered.

She heard Cordelia sigh “Look I’ve gone through a lot of trouble to make tonight happen, not to mention how much money it’s costing me, so stick your finger down your throat, splash some water on your face and get your spoiled little ass back to the table.”

Before Buffy could even respond Spike started moving inside of her again. She looked at him wide eyed until she heard the bathroom door open and close as Cordelia huffed out. “What are you doing?”

“Finishing what we started?” He smiled snaking his hand between them to stroke Buffy’s clit.

“Oh God this is so crazy” she murmured.

“Don’t think… just feel. How does it feel kitten?” Spike purred speeding up his thrusts. He felt her walls contract around him and pinched her nubbin causing her to bury her face in his neck to muffle the scream as she came. Spike let out an animalistic grunt as he shot his load deep inside her.

Carefully lowering her until her feel touched the floor, Spike lightly kissed her. “You go back first, luv” Waiting for the last person to leave the restroom, Buffy quickly cleaned up and hurried back to the table. Riley immediately took her arm “Buffy are you okay, you look flushed?”

“Oh…sure” Buffy murmured avoiding his eyes.

Spike arrived back at the table shortly after with a fresh drink in his hand. “Well Spike you finally decided to join us” Cordelia spat. Spike just smiled raising his drink to her and sat down.

Buffy was quiet the rest of the dinner. She just couldn’t wait for the night to end. Between Cordelia’s bitchy attitude, Anya’s sex talk and Riley’s endless rattling on about, who knows what her head was about to explode.


Thankfully Riley didn’t question her when she said she wasn’t feeling well and wanted to go straight home. Buffy was aware that Spike was watching her, but she couldn’t deal with him tonight. They had come so close to getting caught all she could think about is going home and crawling in bed.


********************



The next morning Buffy felt a little better. She knew she should feel bad the bathroom incident, but Cordelia showing her true colors made it easier to rationalize her actions. Cordelia didn’t love Spike. She wasn’t even a nice person. Buffy showered and decided to go find Spike. She wouldn’t even look at him last night and he probably thought she was upset with him.

Walking around the house she was surprised to see it was empty. Remembering Jenny and Giles had the day off Buffy decided to look for Spike in the basement. Walking in his room, she was disappointed when he wasn’t there. Plopping down in the big office chair Buffy sighed, she was bored. Leaning back in the chair she propped her feet up on the desk and accidentally bumped the mouse on Spike’s desk his open laptop turned on.

Shit Buffy thought sitting up. She knew she should just shut the laptop, but she noticed it seemed to be a story. Couldn’t hurt to take a quick look she decided. She wasn’t sure how long she had been sitting there, but she was so engrossed in the story that she didn’t see Spike appear at the door.

“Buffy what the hell do you think you are doing?”

Buffy jumped up nearly knocking the laptop off the desk “Oh God Spike I didn’t mean to snoop…I just put my foot on the desk and it came on. Then I started to read…and …did you write this?”

Spike hurried across the room and slammed the laptop shut. “None of your business, just…stop nosing around in my stuff” Spike snapped.

“Spike I’m really sorry it’s just once I started reading I was hooked. It was amazing! Did you write it?” Buffy asked walking around the desk.

Spike sighed “Yes I wrote it, but it’s just a hobby, I don’t want anyone reading it,” he answered quietly.

Buffy smiled she wasn’t used to Spike acting so unsure of himself. Wrapping her arms around his neck she stood on her tiptoes and brushed her lips against his. “Well I think it is a great story. I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t want anyone to read it!”

Spike smiled pulling her closer “Yeah?”

“Oh yeah and William the Bloody is quite a sexy and exciting character.”

“Luv, he is a soulless vampire” Spike said raising an eyebrow.

“What can I say? I must have a thing for bad boys.” Buffy flirted.

Nuzzling her neck Spike whispered “You do huh?”

As he kissed her neck Buffy murmured “MMM you think he likes young, innocent, virginal types?”

Spike chuckled against her neck “Oh I hear they taste the sweetest. I’m sure that is just the type he hunts.”

Buffy could feel his cock swell against her stomach. Moaning she replied “What does he do with these young, virgin victims when he catches them?”

Spike traced his tongue along the line of her neck and gently pressed his growing erection against her “Maybe I should show you instead of tell you.” he purred biting at her neck.


Hours later Buffy lay on her stomach nude and sated as Spike lay on his side next to her, skimming his fingers down her back over the curve of her round bottom. “I think some of those bite marks are permanent” she giggled.

Spike chuckled as he leaned down and lightly grazed his teeth over her soft, peach bum “It’s your fault, you taste so bloody good.”

“So are you going to let me read more of your story?”

“Nope” Spike answered still nibbling on her bottom.

Buffy rolled to her side “Why not?”

Spike sat up pulling her with him “Are you hungry? Do you want to order a pizza?”

Deciding not to press him on his writing Buffy smiled “Sure, what time will Cordelia be home.”

“Not until late, she’s got some party to go to and she is still pissed off at me.”

“Pizza it is then!” Buffy announced climbing out of bed.



********************


After finishing off most of the pizza they were still in the kitchen standing at the bar. Eyeing the last piece Buffy reached over to get it when Spike snatched it up.

“Hey I thought you said you were done!” Buffy gasped.

“Changed my mind,” Spike smirked.

Buffy walked over to Spike and batted her eyelashes “But I wanted it…” she pouted.

“Look at that lip…gonna get it” Spike smiled leaning in to tug her lip with his teeth. “But your still not getting the last piece of pizza.” he whispered.

Oh I’ll get it Buffy thought. Running her hands down his naked chest she purred “What could I possible do to change your mind?” Spike raised a brow this could be interesting. Buffy pulled at the buttons of his jeans popping them open one at a time. Spike moaned when she dropped to her knees and tugged them down past his thighs, freeing his erection. Wrapping her small hand around his erection she smiled coyly “You think I can change your mind?” Before Spike could answer she gently licked the tip of his cock.

“Fuck” Spike panted. Buffy smiled swiping her tongue again over the head then began licking his shaft up and down. He tangled his fingers in her hair as his eyes rolled back in his head. He nearly came when her hot, little mouth engulfed his throbbing cock. With every groan and thrust Buffy grew bolder as she alternated between licking and sucking his pulsing erection. Spike snarled as he drove himself into her mouth. Buffy reached up massaging his ball, when she felt them tighten, she relaxed her throat and slid his cock down her throat as far as she could.

“HolyfuckingshitBuffyI’mgonnacome” Spike roared as he shot his load down her throat. Buffy swallowed greedily until his dick started to soften in her mouth. Standing up, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled. “Can I have the pizza?”

Spike still dazed from his monster orgasm breathed “Sweets you can have anything you want” Buffy giggled, grabbed the pizza and hopped up in the counter.

Spike, finally coherent enough to walk, stalked over to her and ran his hands up her naked thighs “Well now I have nothing to eat” He smirked tucking his tongue behind his teeth. “Any suggestions?”

Buffy smiled and shrugged coyly. “I’m sure you’ll think of something”

As his hands reached her hips he pushed her long t-shirt up and tore off her panties. Rubbing his fingers over her wetness he kissed her thighs “So wet…such a sweet little pussy” he purred clasping his mouth over her throbbing mound. She bucked into his mouth gasping “Oh God Yes!”

Sinking his finger in her tight passage he pressed the flat of his tongue against her nubbin. Buffy leaned back on her elbows and opened her legs wide. Adding a second finger he hooked them around pressing on the spongy spot he knew would drive her wild as he sucked her swollen clit. After a few minutes Buffy began to shriek and thrash as she came all over his face and hand. As she trembled Spike began stroking his burgeoning erection. “God Buffy you’re so perfect…so fucking hot! Wanna fuck you so bad.”

Buffy was just coming down from her aftershock when they heard the front door being unlocked. The gaped wide eyed at each other. Buffy hopped off the counter as Spike tucked his erection back in his tight jeans. “Hello, I’m home” called a very loud, very drunk Cordelia.

Buffy closed her eyes trying to calm herself. She heard Cordelia walking toward the kitchen. Opening her eyes she saw her torn thong on the kitchen floor and scampered to grab them. Holding them in her hand she frantically looked around finally stuffing them in a drawer just as Cordelia entered.

“There you are” Cordelia slurred grabbing Spike by the back of the head and sticking her tongue in his mouth. Buffy felt sick to her stomach. He kissed her back she thought wanting to yank the brunettes head away from him.
Cordelia pulled her head back wiping his lips with a manicured finger. “What did you have for dinner?” she asked licking her lips.

Buffy’s eye widened “Uh… pizza” she announced.

Cordelia turned to Buffy narrowing her eyes at her state of dress “I didn’t even see you there” she sneered.

Buffy blushed “I…a…just got up to get a drink of water.” she said rushing to the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of water. “I got it, good night” she murmured as she hurried to her room.

As Buffy’s bedroom door shut Cordelia turned to face Spike “You know Anya said I need to watch out for her.”

Spike’s head snapped up “Who?” he asked innocently.

“Buffy, she thinks that she has a major crush on you” Cordelia said waiting for his reaction.

Oh Shit Spike chuckled nervously “You don’t say” Spike said trying to dismiss her comment.

“I mean I know it’s silly, she is just a child but I certainly hope you aren’t encouraging her…” Cordelia stared at him.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
“What no…I’m not…like you said she is just a kid” Spike stammered knowing this could go very badly if she didn’t believe him.

Cordelia laughed “You’re right I mean she’s not even really that attractive. You know that thing with her nose and she is too skinny. You know her father ran off right?”

“No I didn’t know” Spike was starting to panic, he knew Buffy could probably hear them and knowing how nasty his wife could be once she got on a roll about someone he had to stop her. “Listen let’s go to bed, yeah?”

“But you agree about her not being attractive, right?” Cordelia pressed on.

Spike closed his eyes “No Cordy I don’t think she is attractive, she is a little girl, I’m not encouraging her, end of story. Now can we please go to bed?”

Cordelia walked up to him and stroked his flaccid cock through his jeans “ I don’t know, are you finally going to fuck your wife?” she asked.

Spike knew he was stuck, if he said no she would start questioning him about Buffy again “Yeah, let’s go already.”

Cordelia giggled as she hurried up the stairs Spike slowly following.

Buffy slid down the back of her door sobbing as tears streamed down her face.



AN* I know that was cruel, but please believe me things will get better. It was time for a wake up call for both Buffy and Spike. Please leave a review
Realizations by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Thanks again for everyone who reviewed I hope you can handle things getting worse before they get better. Please review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks as always to my beta Ashley who is the best!! The poem in this chapter is Evolution by John Bannister Tabb.
Buffy couldn’t move. Sitting there anchored to the floor wishing she would just wake up from this nightmare. Hearing the couple walk upstairs was almost unbearable. She could no longer deny her feelings. This was not just sex to her. Somewhere along the line she had fallen for Spike and this was her karmic retribution. Buffy couldn’t believe how gullible she was. She actually believed her cared for her.

God how stupid and naive can I be? she thought as fresh tears fell from her eyes. He had told her he didn’t believe in happily ever after, he didn’t even believe in love. All she was to him was a fuck. If there were ever any doubts about that there weren’t now. Buffy finally managed to drag herself off the floor and climb into bed.


********************


Lying in bed staring up at the ceiling, Spike’s emotions were in turmoil. Rolling over he noticed the empty condom wrapper on the bedside table and felt the bile rising in his throat. How fucked up am I that I feel guilty for fucking my own wife? Guilt was not a familiar sentiment for Spike. For so many years he had lived for himself, without repentance. Life had been uncomplicated, comfortable…empty. The thought of Buffy down stairs feeling hurt and alone, because he was more concerned with covering his ass than her feelings, tormented him. He had to make this right, but how? Once again he was faced to the unavoidable truth…he had nothing to offer her.

After a long sleepless night, Spike climbed out of bed and headed for the shower. The sun had yet to come up, but he had to talk to Buffy even though he still had no idea what he could say. More than anything he just needed to see her, hold her, know that she was alright.

Making his way down the stairs, Spike warily approached Buffy’s bedroom. He softly knocked at the door, there was no answer. Letting out a sigh, he quietly slipped inside. As he moved closer his fingers itched to reach out and touch her. Kneeling beside the bed, he ran his fingers lightly through her hair. “Buffy” he whispered.

Her eyes slowly opened and for a brief second Spike thought everything was okay, until she bolted up roughly shoving his hand away. “What…what are you doing in here?” she asked, backing away from him.

“Buffy…” Spike started.

“No” she whispered, holding her hand up as she started to sob “Don’t say anything… I…I can’t do this anymore.”

His chest tightened when a tear rolled down her face. “Buffy I’m so sorry…I never meant…”

“Never meant to what? Lead me on? You didn’t, you told me from the beginning it was just sex. God I’m so stupid! I wish I could just take it all back.” she whimpered burying her face in her hands.

Spike felt like he had been slapped. He felt tears stinging his eyes as he closed the distance between them wrapping his arms around her. “Buffy, please don’t say that. Please don’t even think that.”

Buffy leaned into him for a brief second then backed off the bed, her tearful eyes burning into his soul. “Get out! Leave me alone. It’s over Spike…you will have to go find another…fuck toy.”

He sat on the bed panting, trying desperately to think of anything he could say or do to make her stop looking at him with such disgust. “Kitten…”

Buffy closed her eyes taking a ragged breath “Don’t call me that! Go upstairs and fuck your wife again because there is nothing here for you.”

“Buffy please just listen for one minute…” Spike begged approaching her.

“I mean it Spike, if you don’t leave right now I will scream loud enough to wake Cordelia up” Buffy warned.

Spike hung his head and nodded. “I’ll go” he croaked defeated as he turned and walked out the door. He made his way down to the basement and collapsed on his bed. Closing his eyes, tears started to fall as he remembered the previous day when she was lying here with him, smiling and laughing. He reached for the pillow and breathed in her scent. It smelled of her vanilla lotion and perfume. The fear of never again breathing in her scent, never feeling the softness of her skin overwhelmed him.

God what is happening to me? This was the inevitable outcome wasn’t it? When summer was over she would go back to her life, her friends and he would be here with Cordelia, living the life he had chosen so many years ago.
Why is it that life suddenly didn’t feel like enough for him? He had to do something…he just didn’t know what yet.



********************



It was after noon when Buffy finally emerged from her room. As she walked into the kitchen Jenny greeted her with a bright smile “Good morning!” Buffy just nodded.

“I was going to ask you how dinner went the other night, but I think those answer my question.” Jenny said gesturing to a large flower arrangement on the bar. Buffy’s eye’s immediately brightened. With the exception of a corsage at prom, Buffy had never been given flowers before.

“Wow Giles must be in big trouble” Anya commented walking into the kitchen.

“Trouble?” Jenny asked “Why do you say that?”

“Because of the flowers.”

“Actually they are mine” Buffy said proudly

“Oh” Anya furrowed her brow “Well that is a serious statement for someone you just met.”

“What do you mean?” Buffy asked.

“Well each flower has a meaning. See the lavender ones they are called Hyacinth, they mean I’m sorry. The small white ones are called Primrose, they mean I can’t live without you and the larger pink ones are Camellia, they mean longing for you. So, either Riley really has it bad for you, or… did you get in a fight?”

“How do you know all this?” Buffy asked grabbing the card off the top of the bouquet, completely ignoring Anya’s question.

“My uncle is a florist, I used to help him, in his shop during the summer.” Anya answered matter-of-factly.

Buffy ripped open the card. It only had two words on it “Forgive Me” Spike she knew immediately. “They aren’t from Riley” she muttered absentmindedly.

“Then who are they from?” Jenny asked. Buffy’s head snapped up when she realized both Anya and Jenny had heard her. “Oh…they are from…my ex…Angel” Buffy stammered.

“Wow, well your ex spent a bundle on those flowers, I’d say he is a keeper” Anya gushed.

Buffy picked up the flowers, walked across the kitchen and threw them in the trash can. “He was never mine to begin with.” she whispered walking back to her room leaving a stunned Anya and Jenny staring at her.



********************



Spike knew it was getting late. Pretty soon the bar would be closing and he would have to find somewhere else to drink. He couldn’t go home, not after seeing the flowers he had sent Buffy sitting in the trash. He had lost her. She hated him and he couldn’t say he blamed her. I’m so fucking pathetic he thought to himself. In a matter of weeks he had become obsessed with the blond teenager. Everything about her excited him, her radiant smile…her beautiful eyes…her perfect breasts…her tight little pussy that fit him like a glove. He was rock hard just thinking about her. He threw some money on the table and stumbled out of the bar.


********************



For the next two days Buffy barely left her room. By the time Friday arrived she was getting a serious case of cabin fever. Walking out of her room she heard Cordelia talking to Jenny “He hasn’t been home in two fucking days. He wont even answer his cell phone.” Cordelia spat.

“Do you think we should call the police?” Jenny asked sounding concerned.

“What? No, he is probably passed out in some whore’s bed” Cordelia sneered.

When Buffy heard them talking her heart sped up. They were talking about Spike. He was missing? Was he okay? What if Cordelia was right? Had he already replaced her with someone else? Buffy’s head was spinning and she needed to get away from the mansion for a while.


By the time Willow and Oz dropped her off at the mansion it was after midnight. Buffy was happy they had decided to go to a movie because she has been distracted all night worrying about Spike. When she opened the door to her room there was no doubt in her mind he had been home.
The entire room was filled with candles and flowers. The light from the candles illuminated the whole room. On the center of the bed were three large teddy bears and a small envelope. Her stomach was fluttering and she couldn’t help but smile. She couldn’t stop her hands from trembling as she reached for the envelope and opened it.



OuT of the dusk a shadow,
Then, a spark;
Out of the cloud a silence,
Then, a lark;
Out of the heart a rapture,
Then, a pain;
Out of the dead, cold ashes,
Life again.



It was a poem. Buffy read the poem over and over again. Why was he doing this? What does it mean? She wanted to go to him, ask him all the questions going through her head, but she was too afraid to. Not of Spike, but of herself. Buffy laid down on the bed hugging the largest teddy bear, studying the piece of paper in her hands as tears rolled down her face.


Spike had heard Buffy come home. He paced back and forth running a hand through his hair, chain smoking. At about three o’clock in the morning he could no longer wait. He walked upstairs and stood outside of her door, heart pounding too terrified to move. Finally he let out a long slow breath and opened the door. The room was as he had left it, except for Buffy’s sleeping form in the middle of the bed. Her body was coiled around the large stuffed bear and in her hand was the poem. Spike could see the tear tracks down her face. She looked so young, so innocent…which she had been before she met him. At that moment there was no doubt in his mind that he was a monster. “I’m so sorry” he whispered before turning and walking out of the room.



********************


Buffy was awakened by the smell of bacon and her grumbling stomach. She tried to ignore her hunger, but she had eaten very little the past couple days. Finally giving in she crawled out of bed. After a quick shower she made her way into the kitchen where she was greeted by Xander. “Morning Buffster” Xander smiled.

“Hi” she said reaching for a plate.

“Do you want me to cook you some eggs dear?” Jenny asked walking in the kitchen.

“Would you mind?” Buffy asked sheepishly.

“Not at all go have a seat.” The brunette smiled.

Buffy walked around the bar and sat next to Xander. “Riley leaves today” he smiled looking at her.

“Oh yeah, that’s right. I should probably call him.” Buffy muttered.

“He’s coming by here later so you can just say goodbye then.” Xander offered.

“Who is coming by the house later?” Cordelia asked walking in the kitchen.

“Riley is coming over to say goodbye to Buffy” Xander explained.

Buffy could feel Cordelia’s eyes on her, remembering her words from the other night, she couldn’t bring herself to look at her. “So has anyone heard any word from my husband?” Cordelia asked still looking at her. Buffy started to shift uncomfortably in her chair, thankful when Xander spoke up “Yeah his car is parked in the middle of the grass, I think he drove over the mailbox.” Xander chuckled.

Cordelia huffed obviously angered by his revelation. “Xander are you almost done? I need to get to the gallery”

After breakfast Buffy sat out by the pool, unable to stop thinking about Spike. She had so many questions. It didn’t make it any easier that everywhere she turned she was reminded of him. She just couldn’t understand how he could be so tender and affectionate, and then just turn it off. It was as if he would intentionally draw her in, just to push her back out.

The longer she thought about it, the angrier she became. Finally unable to suppress the growing rage inside of her, she got up and tread into the house. Padding her bare feet down the steps she barged in Spike’s bedroom door “Just how stupid do you think I am?”

Spike just sat there at his jaw open unable to speak. Buffy had burst into his room clad in a skimpy red bikini, eyes on fire, hair wind blown. He opened and closed his mouth but nothing would come out. “Well?” she demanded.

“B…Buffy…” he stuttered standing and walking around the desk to face her.

“I mean I know I’m young, but if you think you can just buy me some flowers and copy some words out of some book and I’ll just…”

“They weren’t from a book” Spike breathed.

Buffy stopped mid rant “Huh?”

Spike smiled sadly “I said I didn’t copy it out of a book. I wrote it.”

Buffy was floored “What does that mean?” she whispered.

“It means…” Spike sighed could he do this? Should he? “It means for a long time I have felt empty and you…make me feel alive.”

Buffy looked at him bewildered. She slowly approached. “What does that mean Spike?”

“It means I’ve been going crazy thinking you would never speak to me again.” he sighed.

“I’m talking to you now.” Buffy shrugged.

“Buffy just tell me how to make things right. I didn’t mean to agree with Cordelia on anything, but what could I do? She was already suspicious.” Spike said grabbing her hands.

Buffy snatched them away “And of course you had to run upstairs and fuck her too!”

Spike closed his eyes “You think I wouldn’t have rather stayed there with you? I didn’t even want to be with her.”

“Oh you poor thing, let me guess you did it for me.” Buffy spat.

“No I did it to cover my ass. I’m a selfish, rotten bastard who is begging for a chance to make it up to you.”

“But how?” Buffy sobbed.

“I’ll do anything Buffy just tell me what you want” Spike knew he sounded desperate, but at that moment he didn’t care.

“I want you to leave her” Buffy said before she could stop herself.

Spike was stunned “Kitten if I did I wouldn’t be living here anymore. How would I even see you?”

Buffy knew he was right but the thought of him being with Cordy made her stomach turn “Well…tell her you don’t want to work things out. Tell her you want to go back to living separate lives. Tell her whatever you have to so she keeps her paws off you” Buffy pouted.

Spike brought his hands up to her face “I will talk to her. I’ll figure something out, but that still wont change the fact that we have to keep this a secret. I still could go to jail if anyone found out.”

Buffy looked up at him with tears in her eyes “I just want to know this is real…”

“It’s real” Spike rasped. He wanted so badly to kiss her, but he didn’t want to push it. Releasing her face he ran a nervous hand through his curls.

“Are you going to stay here while Cordy is gone?” He asked.

“Gone?” Buffy looked up at him.
“I guess she must have forgotten to mention it. She is going to L.A. for five days. I didn’t know if you would want to stay here or not.”

“What about Giles and Jenny?” Buffy asked.

“I told them they could take some time off” Spike confessed.

“Oh, so it would just be us?” Buffy said.

Spike’s lip twitched slightly up “Yeah, I would really like it if you stayed.” his voice was low and seductive.

Buffy felt her resolve slip “I…a…will have to think it over. I have a lot to think about. I’m going to go grab a shower” Buffy said hurrying out and up the stairs.

Yeah me too… a cold one Spike thought as he watched her walk away.



AN* Please leave a review. I promise things will get better next chapter!!!
Making up by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Sorry I haven't updated for a while, RL has been busy and my muse has been temperamental. I hope everyone is still reading, please leave me a review. Thanks to Ashley my beta for all her help!
There was a flurry of activity around the mansion the following morning. Spike made his way up to the master bedroom hoping to talk to Cordy before she left. He wasn’t surprised to find her rushing around the room packing for her trip.

Cordy noticing his presence rolled her eyes “Oh so you decided to make an appearance.”

“I wanted to talk to you before you left” Spike stated.

“Sorry Spike the car will be here in an hour and I need to finish packing. Maybe you should have thought about that before your little disappearing act” Cordelia sneered.

Spike stalked up to her grabbing her makeup bag out of her hands “Look I’m sorry for that, but I need to talk before you leave.”

Cordelia studied him for a minute “Fine, but I don’t have all day.”

Spike ran his fingers through his gelled hair as he paced back and forth across the bedroom “I know this whole thing with your father has shaken you up…” he started pausing to look at her.

Cordelia was inspecting her manicure looking bored “…but I don’t think working on our marriage is going to make you feel better about it” he said hurriedly.

Cordelia looked up at him confused “Listen, I don’t know what your problem is all of the sudden, but I was seriously trying not to be the bitch you always claim I am now you’re complaining about that too?”

Spike closed his eyes “I know you were trying Cordy, but do you ever feel like we are just spinning our wheels?”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Cordelia was getting annoyed.

“Don’t you ever wonder if we aren’t missing something?” Spike sighed.

“Well whatever it is, it seems you get it with your whores!” Cordelia snapped.

“That’s not what I meant. It’s just…I mean all those years ago when we decided to live this life and to get married even though we weren’t in love…” Spike said trying to keep his cool.

“Love makes you weak, or don’t you remember how Dru ripped your heart out. I remember Spike. I remember fishing you out of the bottom of a bottle. I picked you up, dusted you off and made you what you are today!” Cordelia yelled.

“Yeah, you made me an empty, selfish son-of-a-bitch who doesn’t give a shit about anyone or anything hell I was right there along for the ride. But you know what Cordy, maybe I don’t want to be what you made me into anymore.” Spike roared.

Cordelia laughed “What is this some kind of midlife crisis or something? Suddenly you’re looking for the meaning of life. Jesus, the next thing you know you will want me to start popping out babies.”

Spike narrowed his eyes “That is the one thing I would never want from you.

“Thank God you still have some sense.” Cordelia sighed not even realizing his insult. “Look what is it you want from me?”

Spike considered her question “I just don’t want to pretend this is a real marriage when it’s not.”

Cordelia looked at her watch “Ok, fine whatever, I have to finish getting ready. We can talk more when I get back. Oh, by the way did you give Giles and Jenny the week off?”

Spike looked up “Uh yeah… you will be gone and Buffy is staying at her friends, so I don’t need them here.”

“Oh good, now I don’t have to worry about Joyce getting on my case about Buffy being unsupervised.” Cordelia said as she resumed packing her make up. She turned to Spike and paused “So…was that it? Are we done talking?”

“Yeah, we’re done” Spike shrugged.




********************


Buffy was a bundle of nerves, she knew that Cordelia had left hours ago and now the Giles were about to leave. This would leave her alone in the house with Spike. She slowly walked out of her bedroom dragging her suitcase along. “So are you sure you don’t need a ride to your friends house” Giles offered.

She looked up and noticed Spike starring at her suitcase “No thank you, Willow’s mom is coming to pick me up” Buffy smiled.

“Okay, remember if you need anything just give me a call” Jenny instructed as she gave Buffy a hug. “And William that goes for you too.”

“Yes ma’am” Spike smiled.


As soon as the door shut their eyes met “So…are…you really going to Red’s?” Spike asked trying to sound indifferent.

“Yeah, I…thought it would be best.” Buffy answered looking down at her suitcase.

Spike wanted to yell, beg and plead her to stay, but instead he hung his head defeated. “Well then…have a good week” he rasped as he turned to walk away.

“You are a moron!” Buffy yelled.

Spike turned around startled “Excuse me?”

Buffy approached him “I said you’re a moron! Jeez for someone who is supposedly some big stud, you’re pretty dense” she said eyes sparkling with mischief.

A smirk tugged his lips “That right? Instead of insulting me why don’t you enlighten me on what I am supposed to do?”

Walking up to him she smiled “This is the part where you try to convince me to stay telling me how you want to spend the week spoiling me to make up for being such an ass. I of course resist at first, but in the end you convince me to stay.”

A wide grin spread across Spike’s face as he closed the distance between them, took her face in his hands and brushed his lips against hers. “I’m begging, will you stay?” he asked kissing her again.

“MMM…maybe I could be convinced.” Buffy sighed as he nibbled down her neck. “I still need to be spoiled” she smiled.

“Oh you’ll be spoiled alright” Spike purred.

She squealed when he lifted her by the bottom and carried her down the hallway. Stopping at her bedroom door, he pressed her up against it and ground his erection against her, bringing his hand up to caress her breasts. “Oh kitten…missed touching you…you feel so good” he whispered against her lips.

Buffy hadn’t planned on things moving so fast, she had fully intended to be cautious and take things slower, but somehow whenever he was close right or wrong had no meaning. With him her world became a blur of color, full of passion and fire. “Spike…” she hissed bucking her sodden center against his swelling cock.

Finally managing to open the door, Spike stumbled inside. Buffy giggled when he tossed her on the bed and pounced on top of her. Her giggles turned to moans as he began nipping at her breasts through her thin t-shirt. He pulled it over her head and quickly removed her bra. “Beautiful” he breathed curling his tongue around her pert nipple.

Bolts of electricity shot through Buffy’s body as he slid a hand down her taught stomach to undo her pants. After freeing her from her pants, he quickly shed his own clothes. Spike hovered over her body drinking in the sight of her lithe form.

“Spike…touch me” Buffy whimpered lifting her hips. Rubbing his fingers over her wetness he let out a husky groan. “Fuck kitten…so wet…always so wet for me.”

Buffy protested when he removed his hand until she felt his narrow hips nudge her thighs apart. “Can’t wait baby…need you” Spike rasped as he pushed into her.

“UNGH” Buffy moaned throwing her head back as his slow thrusts filled her completely. Feeling her tight pussy engulfed his throbbing cock, Spike knew he was lost. She was an obsession. With each thrust he spiraled further into his addiction. “Fuck…wanna stay inside you forever…so tight…so perfect” he murmured in a low, hoarse voice.

Buffy’s legs came up to surround his waist driving him in deeper burying him to the hilt. Her body was on fire as her climax ripped through her. Spike continued pumping rapidly into her quivering pussy. The rhythm was punishing, she was caught somewhere between pleasure and pain. As soon as her first orgasm started to end she was racing toward another. Spike swooped down capturing her erect nipple, lightly tugging on it with his blunt teeth. Raking her nails down his back Buffy whimpered “Oh God…”

“Tha’s it kitten…come again for me” Spike whispered against her throat. He reached his hand down to rub her swollen clit causing her to buck off the bed screaming out her second release. No longer able to hold back Spike twisted his hips and roared shooting his seed deep inside of her.

Rolling over on his back panting Spike chuckled “Does this mean I’m forgiven?”

Buffy rolled over onto her side “No! I’m still mad at you. I think you should serve me breakfast in bed all week.”

Spike rolled over and waggled his eyebrows “How about if I just keep you in bed all week?”

Buffy pouted “I thought we would get to actually get to go out and do things.”

Spike sighed “Buffy sweetheart we still have to be careful. Even with Cordelia not around, there is still your age to consider.” Seeing her disappointment he cupped her face “Luv, I promise we will go out, we just have to be careful, okay?”

“Why does everything have to be so difficult?” Buffy sighed.

“It’s different in England, it wouldn’t matter that you were sixteen there.” Spike added.

“I wish we were there! It’s a stupid law! Besides I’m close to seventeen” Buffy frowned.

Spike raised an eyebrow “Really when?”

Buffy smiled “August. Why? You going to buy me a present?”

“MMM… Anything you want kitten” he promised rubbing his hardening cock against her thigh. Buffy lightly pushed him away “What I want right now is food!”

Grumbling Spike climbed off the bed “Stay here princess, I’ll get us something to eat.”

Buffy stretched out on the bed, happy. She knew that his marriage and her age made it impossible for them to really be together, but here lying in bed with Spike in the kitchen fixing her dinner, she could will the world away and pretend it could work. She was still smiling when he came back in the room with a huge tray. Sitting up giggling she asked “What is all that?”

Spike gave her an evil grin “This is your dinner” he said pointing to the sandwich “And this…” he smiled pointing to the strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce “…is dessert.


AN Smutty goodness to come!! Please leave a review and tell me what you think.
Lessons by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
I hope everyone is still reading. I know I haven't been updating as often, but RL has crazy. The next couple of chapters will be increasingly smutty and kinky. I will post warnings at the beginning of the chapters Thank you to my beta Ashley!! Thank you to everyone who left a review!
“Dessert huh?” Buffy smiled as she finished her sandwich. “What if I’m not hungry anymore?”

“Tha’s okay I’m very hungry…” Spike purred waggling his eyebrows.

“Oh, well go ahead and eat I’ll just jump in the shower” Buffy teased hopping off the bed and heading toward the bathroom. Before she got to the door Spike grabbed her around the waist and threw her on the bed pinning her with his body.

“You can’t go anywhere…you’re the main course” he smiled licking a trail from the hollow of her throat down to the curve of her breast stopping just above her nipple.

“Oh…” she sighed as her eyes fell closed.

Spike continued to nip and lick his way back up to her ear “I’m gonna make you feel so good kitten…as long as you follow the rules” he whispered.

Buffy opened her eyes “Rules…?”

“Ssshhh” he placed a finger to her lips “Rule number one…no questions.” he murmured mouthing her ear.
“Rule number two…”Spike placed her arms above her head “…no moving” he instructed brushing his lips against hers. He placed a light kiss on each eyelid “Rule number three…keep your eyes closed. Can you follow the rules Buffy?”

Her body was tingling with anticipation “Y..yes”

She felt Spike move off her and wanted desperately to open her eyes. “If you break one of the rules, then the pleasure stops. Okay?”

“Okay” Buffy answered in a shaky voice.

It was only moments but it felt like eternity for Buffy before the she felt the bed dip. Spike slowly lifted her foot, running his coated fingers along the inside of her calf all the way to her inner thigh. Slowly he placed her foot on his shoulder.

Buffy gasped when she felt his tongue follow along the same path his fingers had just traveled, stopping just short of where her thigh met her hip. Spike paused above her sodden center, blowing lightly on her glistening lips. He smiled when she whimpered

“Such a beautiful little cunny you have, luv” he whispered. Feeling how close he was, Buffy’s hips rose off the bed only to be forced back down by Spike’s strong hands. “Now…now sweets, remember the rules” he chuckled.

She jumped slightly when she felt something cold and wet circling her breasts then running down her stomach stopping right above her throbbing mound.
Buffy felt his long fingers tracing circles, rubbing the cool sticky substance back and forth over her hardened nipples. She shivered when something cool glided over her chest up over her pulse point and rested against her lips.

“Take a bite” he whispered.

Darting her tongue out Buffy guided the whip cream covered strawberry into her mouth, causing Spike to moan, covering her mouth with his own. “God Buffy…everything about you turns me on” he murmured against her mouth. “Your beautiful, hot mouth…”he said running his tongue over her lips. “…your pretty, little rose buds…” he breathed sliding down her body, grazing her nipple with his blunt teeth causing her to moan and arch into his mouth. “…your sexy body…”he murmured nipping his way over her taught stomach. “…and your delicious, tight pussy.” he rasped running his tongue along her dripping slit.

Buffy cried out as he began exploring her soft folds with his demanding tongue. Grabbing another strawberry, Spike dipped it in chocolate and rubbed it slowly over the swollen clit as he thrust his tongue inside her hot channel. He continued to swirl the coated fruit back and forth brushing against her distended nub with every stroke.

“Fuck…oh my God” Buffy screamed trying to buck her hips to increase the friction. Feeling her move Spike backed away removing his tongue and the strawberry from her aching pussy. “Please…please” Buffy sobbed stilling her hips.

Popping the strawberry in his mouth, Spike plunged two fingers deep inside her as he flicked his tongue eagerly across her inflamed, chocolate covered clit. Feeling her walls begin to flutter, Spike brought his other hand up, coated it with her ample juices, and slowly circled her puckered opening. Buffy immediately tensed up. “It’s okay kitten, just relax” Spike mouthed against her inner thigh.

Taking a deep breath she forced herself to relax. Latching on to her needy bundle of nerves, Spike carefully pushed his finger through the tight opening.
Buffy froze, her body was in total sensory overload. Stars burst in front of her eyes as an inhuman wail ripped from her throat.

Spike continued licking chocolate and strawberry out of her spasming pussy as she rode out her monster orgasm. Crawling up her body Spike whispered in her ear “Open your eyes kitten.”

Buffy immediately snapped open her eyes. “That was…wow” she panted.

Spike ran his hand across her stomach gently caressing her sweat, sugar coated body “There is so much I want to teach you Buffy, if you’ll let me…will you let me?” he purred.

Smiling her pulled him close to her “I would love you to be my teacher… Mr. Rayne.”

Spike growled and rolled on top of her. Buffy squealed pushing him off of her. “I’m all sticky” she pouted.

Grabbing her biting at her lower lip he smiled “Sticky Buffy is my favorite.”

Pushing him harder this time she climbed off the bed announcing “I’m taking a shower” and headed into the bathroom.

Buffy smiled when moments after she stepped into the hot stream of water, he slid in behind her. Taking the body wash from her hands Spike smirked “I made the mess; I get to clean it up”

Spike rubbed small, slow circles across her small shoulders, down her back over the curve of her round bottom. Dropping to his knees, he lazily lathered up her muscular thighs, sliding to her calves and carefully lifting each foot to clean down to her pink toenails.

After thoroughly washing her the back side of her, Spike stood up reaching his hands around as he generously spread body wash over her small waist drifting up to cup her breast while thumbing over her pert nipples. “Spike…” Buffy moaned as he ground his now erect penis against the cleft of her ass.

Abandoning her breast with one hand, Spike slithered it down over her mound, as he stroked and diligently cleaned her sticky pussy. “Got to get you nice and clean, pet” Spike groaned tugging her ear with his teeth.

Buffy quickly turned crashing her mouth on to his. Growling Spike backed her against the tile, grabbing the firm globes of her ass he lifted her off the ground. Instantly wrapping her legs around his lean waist, their tongues continued to battle for dominance. Feeling his stiff cock probing her entrance Buffy impaled herself on his thick shaft. Letting out duel moans Spike began thrusting slow and deep feeling her tight walls stretch and clench with every stroke “God Buffy…feels so good…you’re gonna kill me…burn me fuckin’ alive”

Buffy arched her hips meeting every one of his thrusts. Her head fell back against the wall as Spike brought his mouth down to suckle and nip at her breasts. Her sexy little mewls were driving him mad as he drove further into her. Forcing himself in even deeper, the head of his cock brushed her womb with every thrust. “Come for me baby…come all over my cock” Spike commanded as he felt himself nearing his climax.

When her walls started to forcefully contract around his straining cock, the pace became almost punishing as he came in violent spasms howling out her name.

Slumping against the wall he slowly lowered her to stand. Kissing her softly on the lips he reached up and cupped her face “Now I got you all sticky again” he smiled.


********************


Buffy awoke with the feeling of strong arms around her and a hard cock nestled against her bottom. Giggling she thought no wonder they call him Spike!
After their shower they had moved to Spike’s bedroom to watch TV, but before they could even turn it on Buffy had pulled off Spike’s towel, dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his burgeoning erection, setting off another round of fun and games. Hours later finally exhausted, they fell asleep naked and entwined.

“What are you giggling at?” Spike murmured into her hair grinding his erection against her.

“I was just wondering if that thing is ever soft” Buffy smiled.

“Not when you’re around kitten. Complaining?” he asked as his hand drifted down to cup her mound.

“Oh no…definitely not complaining” She moaned hooking her leg over his to give him better access.

Dipping a long finger along her folds he hissed “Fuck baby…so wet…all the time. How can I not be rock hard when you have such a hot, wet, little pussy just waiting to take me in?”

“Oh…God” Buffy whimpered as he circled her clit with the pad of his thumb. Mouthing against her neck Spike brought his other hand up to rub and pinch at her pert nipples. Slipping his erection between her thighs he rubbed it along her slippery nether lips, as he pinched her swollen clit.

“OHFUCKGODSPIKEI’MCOMING” Buffy screamed.

Before she could even come down from her first orgasm, Spike thrust his cock inside of her quivering pussy. He grunted as her fiery walls clasped and released his pulsing length. Holding her hips with bruising force he rolled them over so that he was on his back as he continued guiding her into his powerful thrusts. Buffy suddenly cried out when a second, more powerful orgasm hit her without warning. Spike exploded inside of her as her inner muscles clamped down milking his cock dry.

“That was a nice good morning” Buffy sighed.

Wrapping his arms around her, Spike couldn’t help but smile “Yeah.”

“I must admit I like waking up with you better that Mr. Gordo.” Buffy mumbled.

Spike’s body suddenly went stiff beneath her. “Who the fuck is that?” Spike sneered.

Buffy was startled at first then giggled “It’s my stuffed pig. What…are you jealous?” she asked rolling off and turning to face him.

“What? No! I just was wondering. Where is Mr. Pig?”

Buffy sighed “I left him at home. I wish I would have brought him” she pouted.

“Well…go get him.” Spike suggested.

Buffy raised an eyebrow “Just how am I supposed to do that? Xander is in L.A.”

“Buffy there are five other cars out there, just hop in one and go get him.”

“I can’t…ummm…I kind of…um…dontknowhowtodrive” Buffy blushed.

“What do you mean you can’t drive? Don’t they teach that in high school?”

“Yeah… I failed it though.” Buffy confessed.

Spike fought back his laughter “You bloody failed the driving test?”

“No!” Buffy defended “I never took it. I failed Drivers Ed.”

“Couldn’t you retake it?”

“Well… um… I kind of had a little accident and they wouldn’t let me retake it.” Buffy chewed nervously on her lip.

“What? You had a fender bender?” Spike asked cocking an eyebrow.

“Not exactly… I… ran over my driving teacher...” Buffy answered.

Spike erupted in laughter “You what?”

“Just his foot!… And it was partly his fault anyways! He was standing there right in front of the car and waited until the very last minute to jump out of the way!”

This caused Spike to laugh even harder. “It’s not funny Spike!” Buffy exclaimed smacking his chest “I was really embarrassed! The whole school teased me about it asking me to run over their teachers too.”

Spike continued laughing “Sorry luv, I can just imagine the look on the poor git’s face when he realized you weren’t gonna stop.”

Buffy cracked a smile “It was kind of funny, he screamed like girl.”

When their laughter died down he smiled “I’ll take you to get Mr. Hog.”

Buffy squealed and launched herself on top of him “Really? You will drive me to get Mr. Gordo? Can we go now?” she asked peppering his face and neck with kisses.

“MMM… how about we take a quick shower first?” he suggested.


********************


Two hours later they finally headed out the door. Following her directions they made their way across town. Spike pulled into 1630 Revello Drive and turned to Buffy “Well go get Mr. Swino” he smirked.

“It’s Mr. Gordo!… You coming with me?” Buffy asked.

“What? No Buffy I don’t think that is a very good idea.” Spike answered nervously looking around “What about your neighbors?”

“Oh come on you big baby it’s not as if anyone knows we’ve been having nonstop, screaming, hot, monkey sex for the past twenty four hours.” she flirted hopping out of the car.

Spike wasn’t sure why that should convince him to go inside with her, but somehow just hearing her say those words made him willing to follow her anywhere. Buffy was already half way up the stairs when he entered the house. Looking around the living room, he noticed it was homey and inviting. There were family photos lining the wall leading up the stairs. Many were of Buffy when she was young. Yeah, when she was young Spike rolled his eyes to himself.

Approaching the open door he found Buffy in her bedroom gathering some things to put in a small overnight bag. Turning to face him she smiled holding up a worn stuffed little pig. “This is Mr. Gordo, Mr. Gordo this is Spike.”

“I’m sure he doesn’t approve” Spike muttered looking around her room. It was very…pink. The walls, the carpet, the bedspread, hell, even the curtains were pink. It was yet another reminder that he didn’t belong in her world. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a photo on her night stand. He lifted it off the table to get a closer look. It was a picture of Buffy and the ponce at the some kind of dance.

“Oh…that was just prom” Buffy commented trying to snatch it out of his hands.

Spike was too quick “So is that the poof from The Bronze?”

“Yeah…” Buffy admitted “…that’s Angel.”

Spike snorted “What the bloody hell kind of name is that?”

Buffy smiled shrugging her shoulders wishing she would have hidden the picture before Spike had come into her room.

“That your ex…the one you’re in love with?” Spike asked through clenched teeth.

Buffy’s eyes widened remembering their first night together, when she had professed her love for Angel to Spike. So much had changed since that night. She hadn’t even thought much about Angel ever since that night. “He…he’s my ex.” Buffy stammered, not ready yet to discuss her feelings with the blond in front of her.

Spike nodded “What happened? I mean why’d you guys break up?” he asked feigning indifference.

Buffy paused not sure if she should tell him the whole story or not, but finally decided it really didn’t matter how this all started. “Well…” she started walking over to the bed to sit down. “…he broke up with me because I…” her heart was hammering in her chest. She wasn’t sure why she was so scared to tell him, maybe it was the embarrassment, maybe it just seemed so silly now.

Spike looked at her frowning “You what?” he asked sitting next to her on the bed taking her hands.

Buffy took a deep breath “He broke up with me because I was a virgin and wouldn’t sleep with him.”

Spike almost started laughing at the stupidity of the boy. He almost felt a sense of pride that she had chosen him to give her virginity too. That is until the pieces started to click together in his mind. That is why Faith had wanted him to dance with Buffy at The Bronze, to make the poof jealous. That is why Buffy had come to him telling him she loved someone else, but wanted him to teach her about sex. It was all for Angel. She was with him learning how to be the girlfriend Captain Hair Gel wanted. Spike felt like he had been punched in the stomach. He chuckled to himself. She is using me! All this time he had felt guilty about tainting her innocence, when that had been her plan all along.

“Right…I…I’m just going to wait in the car” Spike croaked out.

Buffy was stunned. What had she said that was so wrong? Was he mad at her? She sat speechless as Spike hurried out of the room. Gathering up her things, she tossed the picture in the trash and walked down the stairs. Spike was pacing back and forth across the lawn smoking a cigarette when she walked outside.


“You ready to go?” he asked. Not even waiting for her answer, he got in the Desoto and roared the engine.

Getting in the car Buffy was beyond confused. “Spike is something wrong? Did I say something?”

“Nope.” he answered swiftly.

Buffy knew he was lying; he wouldn’t even look at her. “Spike come on I know something is wrong, please just tell me.” Buffy pleaded as she started to get upset.

Spike clenched his jaw and turned on the radio, ignoring her question. Getting irritated, Buffy turned it back off “Spike what is wrong with you?” she asked raising her voice.

“Nothin’s wrong just don’t feel like talkin’” he stated coldly, turning the radio on once again.

Buffy turned toward the window as her eyes filled up with tears. She tried to think what had she had said that he could have gotten so upset about. She had only told him why Angel had broken up with her. She didn’t even tell him about Faith’s plan, unless…he figured it out. Spike was a smart guy maybe he worked out how this all started, but even then why would he be mad? He couldn’t still think it was about Angel, could he? that your ex…the one you’re in love with she remembered his words. He’s jealous Buffy smirked.

Turning back toward him Buffy studied his expression. It was cold and detached, he had shut down. Pulling up to the mansion, he stopped the car in front leaving the engine running. “I got some stuff to take care of…I’ll be back later.”

“You’re a moron!” Buffy snapped at him.

“Yeah…thanks…you can get out of the car now” Spike replied still refusing to look at her.

“I’m not going anywhere! If you have a question to ask why don’t you just ask me instead of pouting like a four year old! Can you at least look at me?” Buffy demanded.

“Don’t have any questions.” He continued to look out the window.

Buffy had enough, unbuckling her seat belt she climbed across the seat, onto his lap straddling his hips. “Okay then I’ll ask you some questions.”

Spike was speechless. He grabbed her hips in an attempt to remove the blond but she was holding on tight. Looking up at her “I don’t feel like answering any questions either.”

Buffy grabbed his face “Then listen. This…” she pointed back and forth between the two of them “Isn’t about him… not anymore.”

Spike narrowed his eyes studying her skeptically.
“You mean to tell me tha’s not how this all started?”

“No, I’m telling you it’s not like that anymore.” Buffy confessed quietly. “Look all I could think about was getting Angel back. He made fun of me because I was a virgin, broke up with me and told everyone I was frigid.”

Spike couldn’t help but chuckle. “Well you certainly proved him wrong.”

Buffy blushed “That’s just it; this all started out because I thought there was something wrong with me. I believed if I could just get over losing my virginity I would be able to be a better girlfriend to Angel. I thought I loved him.”

Spike looked at her “Thought… you mean…”

“You made me realize that it wasn’t love, it was like you said about Dru; I only saw what I wanted to with Angel. Spike what I’m trying to tell you is that no matter what I’m not going back to him.”

Spike looked down “Buffy you don’t owe me any…”

Buffy cut him off brushing her lips against his. She felt him respond immediately pulling her closer. She wiggled on his lap grinding her center against his growing erection. Spike ran his hands up her toned thighs gently pushing her skirt up. “Buffy…” he mouthed against her lips as she began rocking against him.

He could feel her hot, wet pussy scalding him even through his jeans. Pulling her shirt over her head, Spike smiled when he noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra. He raked his tongue over her rosy nipples as she struggled with his belt attempting to free his erection.

“Oh…fuck!!” Spike groaned as he felt her hot, little hands begin to pump his straining shaft. Buffy squealed as he tore off her panties and buried two fingers in her drenched channel.

“Ooh God!!” Buffy moaned throwing her head back.

Spike lifted her hips lowering her on his thick member, letting out a low, hungry growl as her pussy squeezed his cock as only she could. He kissed her possessively, willing away images of the poof or anyone else touching his girl. Spike fisted his hands in her hair. “Tell me your mine Buffy” he demanded raising his hips up to meet her every down stroke “Tell me only I get to do this.”

“Spike…Uhn… I… I’m yours” Buffy panted.

As he continued his powerful thrusts, Spike felt his balls start to tighten. Snaking his hand down he stoked her swollen clit sending Buffy flying over the edge screaming his name. Spike followed closely behind grunting her name in a breathy, desperate voice.


********************


Buffy sat on the kitchen counter drinking a diet coke. “When is the pizza getting here I’m starving!” She whined.

Spike strolled over standing between her legs as she wrapped her arms around him “Worked up an appetite, did ya?” he smirked.

“Mm hmm” she smiled picking up the money next to her. Spike snatched it immediately out of her hands. “No way you’re answering the door like that.” Buffy looked down at herself in her over-sized t-shirt. “What? I’m covered.”

Spike lifted up the hem of the shirt “You’re not wearing any knickers.” he reminded her.

Buffy pouted “Yeah well what if it’s a pizza girl? Here you are showing these lickable abs.”

“Lickable huh?” Spike quirked an eyebrow.

Just then the door bell rang. Buffy grabbed the money from his hand and raced down the hall with Spike chasing her. He caught her just as she reached the door pulling her against him biting at her neck as she opened the door. Their laughter suddenly stopped.

It wasn’t the pizza delivery person.




*AN* I Know that was evil! Sorry! Please leave a review and let me know you are still reading and enjoying!!
Closer by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
First of all I would like to thank everyone who has reviewed! I was overwhelmed by the response to the last chapter! Thank you so much! I also would like to thank whoever nominated this story for the LLG awards, Solemn Grace Awards and the Shades of Grey Awards. To be nominated along side some of my favorite authors is such an honor! Thanks as always to my amazing beta Ashley!
They both stopped laughing immediately. Spike instantly back away from Buffy. Bloody Hell he silently cursed.

“Well damn B I was stopping by to find out why you haven’t returned any of my phone calls, but I guess now I know” Faith winked at the blondes as she strode in the door.

This is bad! Buffy thought to herself. She personally didn’t care if her friend knew, but Spike would surely freak out and frankly there had been enough drama for one day. Handing Spike the pizza money, she grabbed her friend by the arm “Spike, Faith and I will be right back.”

Dragging the brunette to her room, Buffy shut the door and let out a deep sigh.

“I must admit B I honestly didn’t think you had it in ya!” Faith smirked.

“Faith you can’t tell anyone!” Buffy pleaded.

“Chill out! I’m not gonna nark, I just want all the juicy details because let me tell you that is one Grade A prime cut out there!”

Buffy felt a flash of jealousy at her friends appraisal of Spike. “Yeah well that prime cut is off limits to you!”

Faith instantly lost her smile “B, please tell me you aren’t falling for him. I thought this was about Angel?”

“It is… it was… at first…” Buffy looked away.

Faith grabbed her friend by the shoulders “Buffy, he’s married, you can’t fall for him just because he popped your cherry!”

“Jeez Faith… gross much! I never said I’m falling for him, I just realized Angel isn’t all that!” Buffy defended freeing herself from her friends grasp.

“Yeah, well you know I was never Angel’s biggest fan, but I mean it about not getting in too deep B. I know guys like Spike, hell they are usually the only kind I date, they are great for scratching that itch, but the first sign of getting attached and they bail.”

Buffy couldn’t help but feel stung by Faiths words. Her friend was usually right about these things. “Okay Faith I hear you. No feelings, just sex.”

Faith wasn’t convinced, but decided not to press her any further. “So tell me…how does it feel to finally be a woman?”

Buffy blushed “Oh my God Faith if I had known it was this great…”

Faith chuckled “Where is everyone? You guys certainly aren’t being very careful!”

Buffy sighed “I know Spike is going to freak out that you know. Everyone thinks I’m staying at Willow’s. Cordelia is in L.A. for five days, so he gave the staff the week off so we could spend some time together.”

Faith raised an eyebrow “So how long has this been going on? Last I heard you hated him!”

Buffy laughed “Yeah, well things change.”

The girls were interrupted by Spike’s appearance at the door. “Everything okay in there?” he asked nervously.

Faith opened the door and smirked “Yeah, but I gotta run. B. We can catch up later when you’re not so… busy.

After Faith left Spike was unusually quiet. As Buffy nibbled on her pizza she could almost see the wheels turning in his head. “So… are you going to say anything or just pout all night?” Buffy smiled trying to lighten the mood.

Spike looked up at her “You think this is funny? We weren’t even close to being careful. That could have been anyone at the fucking door!”

Buffy huffed “You’re unbelievable! One minute you screwing me in the lady’s room with your wife outside the door, the next minute you’re worried about being discreet. Make up your mind already.”

Spike stood up and started pacing around the kitchen “Buffy this isn’t a game. If someone finds out it’s over. I could go to jail. This isn’t girly talk with your little friends, this is my life!” He yelled.

Buffy’s eyes welled up with tears. Putting her pizza down, she walked out of the room and into her bedroom. She grabbed her overnight bag and started putting clothes in it, ignoring Spike’s arrival at her door.

Spike sighed “What are you doing?”

“I’m staying at Willow’s for the rest of the week. I don’t want intrude on your life anymore.” Buffy sniffed.

He walked up to her taking her arm and turning her towards him “I’m sorry I blew up I just… it’s just…what happened earlier…with Faith, really spooked me. Sweets please don’t leave.”

“You don’t have to worry about Faith, she wont say anything.” Buffy murmured as he took her in his arms.

“I know luv, but if the wrong people find out… we’ll just be more careful.” Spike whispered into her hair.

Buffy pulled away slightly “Does this mean we can’t go out anywhere?”

Looking into her teary, hopeful eyes Spike doubted there was anything he could deny her “How about we drive up to the coast tomorrow?”

“Really? You mean it?” Buffy squealed.

Spike chuckled at her enthusiasm “Yeah, we’ll get up early and spend the day.”

Buffy tugged Spike closer brushing her lips against his “…then I guess we should get to bed early” she purred.





********************


Early the next morning the pair made their way toward the coast. Spike looked down at the sleeping blonde nestled against him and smiled. He had never met anyone like Buffy before. Very few people surprised him like she had. She was full of contradictions. Her innocent view of the world made Spike feel overwhelmingly protective of her. Yet she had the ability to bring him to his knees with a single touch. The summer would be over all too soon and then they would go their separate ways. Spike knew he should just make the most of the time they had left, yet he couldn’t deny the tightening in his chest when he thought of it ending.

Buffy woke up just as Spike pulled the car up to a small beach house “What are we doing here?”

“It’s ours for the night. We have our own private beach right in front of the house.” Spike smiled.

Buffy shrieked jumping out of the car and running up to the house. When Spike moved too slowly she ran back, grabbed him by the arm, and yanked him toward the small cottage. He couldn’t help but laugh at seeing her bounce up and down impatiently as he unlocked the door.

When Spike opened the door Buffy was pleasantly surprised. The cottage was small and simple decorated in cream with splashes of pastel throughout. It was a stark contrast to the cold elegance of the mansion. The living room consisted of a large pastel floral couch with matching love seat with a huge wall of windows overlooking the ocean. On the opposite wall was a large stone fireplace.

Walking further into the cottage Buffy noticed there was a small eat-in kitchen. In the center of the table was a large bouquet of flowers and a bottle of Champaign. On the other was a hallway leading to the only bedroom. In the center of the room was a king sized canopy bed. Next to that there was a set of French doors leading out to a porch directly on the beach. It had an adjoining bathroom with a large Jacuzzi tub.

After exploring the cottage Buffy turned to Spike and smiled “I love it!”

Spike heart was in his throat at her words. It took so little to make her happy. He would gladly move heaven and earth to keep the look on her face that she had right at that moment. He bristled slightly at his “William like” thoughts. “Yeah…well you wanna head down to the beach?”



********************


They had been on the beach for about an hour. Buffy had to continually smack Spike’s wandering hands away as she lay on the blanket sunbathing. She couldn’t help smiling to herself at his pouty expression. Deciding to torture him a little more she rolled over on her stomach and untied the back of her bikini. “Spike will you put some suntan lotion on my back?” she asked innocently.

Oh kitten wants to play, huh Spike thought to himself. “Sure luv” he smirked.

Spike picked up the oil and poured it slowly down the line of her back. Buffy shivered slightly as the cold lotion come in contact with her heated skin. As his hands moved salaciously across her sensitized skin she felt her stomach tighten.

When Buffy felt his fingers slide over her round bottom a small sigh fell from her lips. Spike fingers descended slowly down the cleft of her ass pausing just above her puckered entrance. Feeling Buffy tense slightly, he leaned in, kissed her ear lightly and whispered “Did you like when I touch you here kitten?” his finger pressed gently down to punctuate his question.

She gasped in response. Mouth still up to here ear Spike continued “don’t ever be embarrassed or ashamed by what you want, luv” he murmured. “You’re more beautiful and powerful than you can possibly imagine.”

His hand drifted between her thighs slipping under her bathing suit “Using that power or even giving it up at times can make the pleasure even more intense.” he purred slipping a long finger inside of her.

“Oh God…” Buffy moaned.

“Never accept less than you deserve baby. You deserve to feel so good Buffy.”

Spike started nipping behind her ear and down her neck as he circled her hardened clit with the pad of his thumb. “Tell me what you want Buffy” he demanded.

“Spike…” she whimpered.

He stopped his thumb and whispered “Tell me Buffy, take your power and tell me what you want.” he instructed.

“Ung…I…I…want to come” she gasped trying to push down against his hand.

“Fuck…” Spike growled pressing his achingly hard cock against her thigh. Seeing her wreathing in pleasure saying those words nearly sent him over the edge. Pressing his thumb back down on her swollen nub, he added a second finger pumping into her dripping center.

Buffy began to buck her hips suddenly crying out “Oh God…I’m coming.” as her tight pussy walls clamped down on his fingers.

Buffy shamelessly ground her self against his hand as she rode out her orgasm. She had no sooner come down when Spike quickly rolled her over and crashed his mouth to hers. She moaned into his mouth when she felt his hard cock thrusting against her still sensitive center. His nimble fingers quickly untied her bikini bottoms as she yanked his swim trunks to his thighs.

“Open your eyes kitten” Spike rasped, his erection poised at her waiting pussy. “I want you to look at me.”

Spike entered her slowly pausing for a moment when he heard her gasp. The world around them ceased to exist as he gazed deeply into her eyes. Buffy knew at that moment she loved him. Not some adolescence crush like she felt with Angel. The real all encompassing, heart-stopping kind of love. With every thrust Buffy felt the yearning and despair that characterized their union. She felt the tears before she even realized she was crying. Spike never said a word; he simply began placing light kisses over her tears then brought his lips to hers. He continued pushing into her with slow deliberate strokes that spoke volumes to Buffy. She knew he may not love her, but this was more than just sex to him.

Overcome with emotion Buffy felt her walls begin to contract around Spike’s throbbing cock causing her to cry out his name as stars burst in front of her eyes.
Spike’s thrusts became harder and more purposeful as he felt own release nearing. He buried his head in her neck as he erupted inside of her. Laying there still pulsing inside of her, Spike knew something had changed.


********************


After showering, Spike suggested they go to check out the boardwalk. Buffy, not realizing they were spending the night hadn’t brought a change of clothes. After redressing in her shorts and t-shirt she tied her damp hair back in a loose pony tail.

She was a little unsure how to act. This was really their first time out as a couple, so she was a little surprised when Spike held her hand as they walked down past the row of shops. Buffy’s eyes widened when she noticed a little stuffed pig with a pink dress on hanging on the wall of one of the gaming tables.

“Oh my God Spike it’s Mrs. Gordo! You have to win it for me!” she squealed jumping up and down.

Spike cocked an eyebrow and turned to ask her what she was talking about, but stopped short when he noticed her pert breasts bouncing as she jumped. He groaned as he felt himself harden.

“Please Spike?” she asked batting her eyelashes.

Sighing, he turned to inspect the game. The far wall was covered with white plastic plates. The object of the game was to smash the plates with at least one of three baseballs. How hard can it be? Spike thought to himself. Twelve balls and twenty dollars later he finally won the coveted prize. He chuckled as he watched Buffy shriek and hug the stuffed pig.

Turning to thank the pimple faced teenager running the booth Spike stopped dead in his tracks when the boy commented “Your daughter sure is pretty.”

Spike felt sick, he couldn’t even speak. He grabbed Buffy by the arm and started for the car. She hadn’t heard the boys comment so had no idea why he was suddenly ushering her away from the boardwalk.

Pulling free from his grip Buffy yelled “You are hurting my arm! What is wrong with you?”

Spike looked down at her rubbing her wrist. “I’m sorry… I just needed to get away from that bloody wanker before I ripped his throat out!”

Buffy looked confused “What? Who’s a bloody wanker?”

“That…that pimple faced snot nose at the booth” Spike sneered.

“Why? What happened?” Buffy asked.

“Nothin’ forget it, let’s get out of here.” He grumbled turning to walk away.

“Spike come on tell me what he said.” Buffy pleaded.

“He thought you were my fucking daughter!” Spike yelled not turning around.

Buffy immediately started to snicker only fueling his anger.

“It’s not funny.” he growled turning and stalking towards her.

This made Buffy laugh even harder. “I’m sorry Spike, but it is kinda funny, besides what do you care what some nerdy boy thinks anyway? Now let‘s go home so you can fuck your daughter.” she smirked.

Spike’s eyes widened “Buffy!!!” he yelled looking around to see if anyone had heard her.

Buffy got an evil smile and walked up to him “I’m sorry daddy I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“Buffy…” Spike warned.

Closing the distance between them she rubbed her body seductively against his, surprised to discover he was already rock hard. “Are you mad daddy? Are you gonna spank me?” she teased.

Spike reached out grasping her hips and roughly pulled her flush against his erection “Don’t start games you aren’t ready to finish or daddy will have to teach you a lesson.” he threatened.

His abruptness both startled and aroused Buffy. As quickly as he had grabbed her, he let her go and walked off toward the car.


********************



Spike was kneeling in front of the small fireplace poking at the burning logs. He knew he couldn’t avoid going to the bedroom forever, but Buffy had been silent ever since their little scene at the boardwalk. Had he pushed things too far? She was so young and innocent there was no way she could have anticipated how aroused he had become when she teased him. Role play was probably not something she had ever even considered.

Spike was pulled from his thoughts by his cell phone ringing. Bugger he thought searching around the room for the annoying device. Picking it up off the table he checked his caller id. Kitten it read Someone’s up to something Spike smiled answering his phone. “Hello”

“Spi-ike are you gonna come to bed” Buffy sing-songed.

“I’m just getting the fire going, it gets cold in here at night.” Spike answered.

“I’m not cold… I’m hot” Buffy breathed.

“Is that right?” Spike raised an eyebrow.

“MMM…yeah…you should come and see” Buffy panted.

Spike was about to answer but stopped when he heard a small moan. Is she…she couldn’t be he heard another small moan Oh God…she is he dropped the phone and practically ran to the small bedroom. There on the bed waiting for him, was a very naked Buffy. She was running her hands across her taught stomach to cup her breast, stroking and pinching her dusky nipples.

Spike licked his lips, reminded of the first time he laid eyes on her. She was just as beautiful, just as erotic. He was in awe that the golden goddess before him was writhing in anticipation for his touch. As her legs fell open, he saw the glistening evidence of her arousal. Spike just stood there enthralled and fully erect.

“Aren’t you going to come join me?” the blond invited.

He quickly shed his clothes and lay on the bed beside her but didn’t touch her. “I want to watch you pleasure yourself, kitten.”

Buffy’s eyes widened “What? No…I…”

“Please baby…God it turns me on…just like the first time I saw you…I wanted you so bad then.” Spike breathed huskily in her ear. “I promise to take good care of you after...”

“You did…you wanted me?” Buffy asked.

Spike nodded unconsciously stroking his hardened cock as his eyes raked across her lithe body. “Tell me what you want me to do” she whispered.

He groaned “Touch your pretty little cunny for me kitten”

He watched, mesmerized as Buffy’s hand drifted down over her mound to her dampened nether lips.

“Thas’ my girl now, glide your fingers up and down spreading your delicious juices all over.”

Spike smiled when a moan escaped her parted lips. “Soft and wet just like a ripe little peach you are.” he murmured in her ear. “Now start moving your fingers in slow circles over your clit. How does that feel?”

“Oh God…good but…I need more” Buffy panted.

Nodding, Spike instructed her to insert two of her fingers from her free hand inside her tight channel all while he continued to lightly stroke his thick cock trying desperately not to come. Buffy followed his instructions and soon began to buck her hips up into her hand as she cried out in orgasm. “Oh Gahhhh…”


Spike grabbed her wrists bringing her glistening hands to his mouth smiling seductively as his long, talented tongue licked and sucked her fingers clean.
“That was amazing kitten…you taste delicious.”

Buffy felt the moisture pool between her legs once again at his words. “Come here Buffy” he instructed lying on his back.

She immediately straddled his hips only to have him grip her rounded ass and guide her up over his chest, bringing her pussy to his mouth. Poised above him Buffy whimpered when his long tongue swept up and down over her wet folds. Spike let out a low, hungry growl as he dug his tongue past her slippery lips and plunged it repeatedly deep inside her. She cried out grinding down into his face trying frantically to increase the friction on her needy, swollen nubbin. Spike brought his hand up to replace his tongue with two fingers thrusting them inside her as he latched onto her distended clit. He alternated sucking and biting it gently. Buffy exploded in his mouth covering his face with her juices as her continued to lick and suck her into yet another orgasm. Suddenly waves of pleasure coursed through her body, causing her to nearly collapse against the large wooden headboard.

She felt Spike lift her, gently sliding himself from underneath her. As she panted against the large headboard resting her face against the cool wood, large hands guided her back up to her knees placing a hand flat on her lower back directing her to raise her ass in the air.

Buffy whimpered when she felt Spike’s erection probe against her still throbbing pussy. Positioning himself at her entrance chuckled when he felt her backing into it greedy little minx. He had never met anyone with a desire as insatiable as his own.

Twisting his hips he pushed into her fiercely. “God Buffy you are…so… bloody… perfect” he murmured as she met every thrust mewling and keening at the pleasure of their new position. His pace was punishing, bordering on painful. Buffy panted and moaned not knowing if she should beg him to stop or go faster. His powerful arms reached around her hauling her body up flush against his as he slammed repeatedly into her.

Spike brought a hand up cupping her breast, thumbing and pinching her nipple, as his other drifted down to stroke her hardened, sensitive clit.

Buffy began to buck, wildly screaming out his name, coming hard and clamping down around his cock as he emptied himself inside of her. They collapsed on the bed together, still connected. Spike reached down pulling a blanket over them and pulled her closer back against his chest as they drifted off to sleep.



Sorry to scare you last chapter, but I figured they deserved a couple happy chapters before they are found out
Something New by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Sorry it has been so long since I updated. RL has been busy!

This chapter gets extremely kinky. It deals with Role Play that some people may find offensive. If you are easily offended please do not read.
Freaky Kinky chapter. Please read Author's Note Above!


The whole ride back to the mansion, Buffy was nestled against Spike’s side. She couldn’t help but smile thinking of the amazing night they had together. There was no doubt in her mind that she and Spike belonged together, however getting him to realize it would be quite a different story. She knew he cared about her but she had to admit as much as he hated his current life, he didn’t seem real anxious to change it either.

When they pulled up the long driveway Buffy sighed only two more days she thought. After wearing the same clothes for a second day, she couldn’t wait to hop in the shower.

Walking seductively up to Spike she smiled “I’m going to take a shower.”

Spike smirked knowing she was trying to tempt him, but he had a plan of his own. “Okay luv, go grab your shower and meet me downstairs when you’re done. I have to check my e-mail.” he stated placing a chaste kiss on her lips and smacking her ass before walking away.

To say Buffy was disappointed was an understatement. She stomped to her room quickly discarded her clothes and started the shower. As the hot water beat down on her, she couldn’t help wondering what was wrong with Spike. Did I do something wrong? she wondered. Buffy hurried through her shower, threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top and padded down stairs.

The blond in question was sitting behind his desk shuffling around papers when she entered the room. He looked a little flustered. “Wow that was a quick shower.” Spike smiled nervously.

Buffy furrowed her brow “Listen Spike if something is wrong…if you’re mad at me about something…”

Spike hurried across the room “No kitten! Nothing is wrong. I just wanted to give you something.”

“What?” Buffy looked up at him questioningly.

He walked to his desk and picked up a large binder. Taking a deep breath he turned and handed it to her. Buffy looked at him skeptically taking the binder and opening it. Her eyes widened immediately.

“Oh my God Spike is this…”

“Yeah” Spike sighed “It’s my book. It’s not finished, but…well you said you wanted to read it…”

Buffy beamed “Yes I absolutely want to read it!”

Spike chuckled “There is one condition…” he smirked.

“Condition?” she grinned.

Spike tucked his tongue behind his teeth “Yeah…you gotta read it naked.”

Buffy giggled there’s my guy. “Oh yeah? Well only if you promise to let me read it,”

Spike stalked towards her “I promise I’ll be good.


********************


An hour later they were lying naked on the bed, Buffy was on her belly still reading his book. Spike ran his hand down her back and over the curve of her bottom. His fingers glided down between her legs causing her to moan. Encouraged, he began kissing her neck.

“Stop! I’m almost done reading.” Buffy whined.

“Come on luv, you’re killing me here.” Spike sighed nudging his raging hard on against her leg.

“Hey they were your rules mister, don’t try to make me feel guilty.”

“If I would have known you were really going to bloody read the whole thing first…” Spike growled.

Buffy looked up and smiled at his pout “Can I help it if you are a terrific writer?” She asked raising an eyebrow.

“You really like it?” Spike asked.

He looked so vulnerable, Buffy couldn’t help but move the binder aside and push him to lie flat on his back. She straddled his hips pressing herself against his erection causing him to groan.

“Oh yeah…I really like it. It’s just a little sad… I mean William the Bloody seems lonely. Maybe he needs to find a woman.”

Spike chuckled “This isn’t a love story kitten.”

Buffy pouted “It could be…if he found the right girl.”

Smirking he answered “If he found the right girl, he would just shag her, then drain her dry.”

Buffy smiled as she began sliding her wet pussy lips up and down the length of his hard cock, causing them both to moan from the sensation.

“Well…maybe if he kept her around…he might fall in love with her.”

“He’s a vampire. He can’t love. He would just use her and throw her away.” Spike panted reaching for her hips.

Buffy raised her hips up, and slowly lowered her slippery pussy down onto his throbbing erection, feeling powerful when she heard him curse and moan in pleasure. She began moving in slow circles causing him to whimper at her lazy pace.

“Maybe…(grind)…she would make him so happy…(circle)…that he wouldn’t be able ever get enough of her.”

Buffy raised herself almost completely off him then fiercely impaled herself down on his cock. Spike grunted as she continued bouncing up and down riding him into oblivion.

“Oh fuck! No! Never can get enough…never” Spike babbled grabbing her rounded ass, driving himself up on her every down stroke.

Buffy smiled triumphantly. She hadn’t really understood what Spike was trying to tell her on the beach about taking her power. Now hovering over him witnessing the ecstasy on his face that she was creating, she did indeed feel powerful.

Overcome with the feeling of lust and power Buffy felt her walls contract as a sudden, powerful orgasm ripped through her. Feeling her walls tighten around his pulsing cock, Spike bucked up, roaring out her name as shot his load deep inside her.

Collapsing on top of him, Buffy kissed his chest lightly. “See, I told you it could be a love story.” she whispered as she snuggled into his embrace.


Buffy didn’t realize she had fallen asleep until she was awoken by the chirping of Spike’s cell phone.

“Yeah” she heard him bark in his own sleep filled voice.

“I was asleep Cordy, what do you want?”

Buffy stiffened Cordelia oh my God why is she calling?

Spike must have felt her reaction as he started rubbing small circles on her back in an effort to sooth her. Looking up at him she noticed the irritation on his face.

“When?” Spike asked. “Why do I have to do it?”

Buffy rolled her eyes, Cordelia was obviously giving him some kind of orders to do something that was going to require him to get out of bed and get dressed. Not if I have anything to say about it. Buffy smiled.

She slithered down his body running her tongue down his well toned stomach gently nipping and sucking her way over his hips to his burgeoning erection.

Looking up she giggled when she saw Spike bite his lip trying to suppress his moan. Buffy grasped him in her small hand and swirled her tongue around the head of his swelling cock.

Spike knew he should tell her to stop, but her hot little mouth felt so good. He could barely even understand what Cordy was saying, something about the gallery…paintings…it wasn’t until he heard Joyce’s name that his eyes snapped open.

“What was that you said?” he mumbled.

Buffy saw his eyes pop open and redoubled her efforts to distract him. She explored every inch of his rigid cock with her mouth. She circled the head with her tongue before taking him all the way, until his head hit the back of her throat.

“Jesus!…Fuck!” Spike cried out as she continued to deep throat him.

“Wha…huh? Uh gotta go…” Spike panted. “Huh? Why? Oh…uh… the house is on fire.” he yelled slamming his phone shut.

A feline smile covered Buffy’s lips as she took his cock back in her mouth and started to massage his balls. Spike fisted his fingers in her hair as her began to raise his hips up.

“God Buffy…feels…so fuckin’ good” Spike croaked.

Knowing he was close, Buffy picked up the pace.

“Buffy! Fuck… I‘m coming!” Spike screamed erupting in her mouth.

After his orgasmic bliss started to fade Spike chuckled “That was… unbelievable”

Buffy giggled “No what is unbelievable is that you just told Cordelia the house was on fire!”

Spike’s eyes widened “Shit I better call her back before she has the fucking fire department busting down the door.”

When Buffy pouted he pulled her up on top of him. “I’ll be real quick luv, then I’ll return the favor”
he purred.

“What did she want anyway?” Buffy asked.

“I have to go into the gallery today.” Spike sighed.

“What? Why you? Why today?” Buffy whined.

“Because your mum is sent a shipment of art she acquired for the gallery and I have to go check it in.”

“Like I said…why you?”

“Well it is worth a lot of money and if I don’t do it Cordelia will have to come home today and do it.” Spike answered.

“Oh! I guess that would suck.” Buffy admitted.

Spike chucked “Yeah and not in the good way like you just did.” he smiled kissing her soundly. “Why don’t you go shopping with your friends and I’ll bring us home some dinner.”

Bring us home some dinner Buffy smiled. Though she had never felt quite comfortable at the mansion, Spike certainly felt like home. “Okay…hurry up and call her back so we can fool around some more before you leave me.” Buffy teased.

“Yes Ma’am” Spike smiled swatting her on the ass.


*******************


As Spike was rushing around getting ready to go to the gallery, Buffy smiled. They had spent so much time in bed and showering, before they knew it most of the day was gone.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drop you off?” Spike asked wrapping his arms around her.

“No, Faith will be by any minute.” Buffy smiled at his concern.

Spike got out his wallet grabbing a pile of bills out of it “Here, buy lots of frilly, sexy things.” he smirked.

“Spike you don’t have to give me your money.”

“I’ve got lots of it” Spike smiled “Besides it’s kind of for me too, if I get to take it off you later” he waggled his eyebrows pulling her close to him.

Buffy barked in laughter “Yeah I guess I better buy some more underwear, since mine keep getting ripped...”

“Well I keep telling you, don’t wear knickers and I won’t rip them off!” Spike replied kissing her neck.

Buffy could feel his erection pressing against her belly. “MMM” she murmured tilting her head to give him better access.

“God if I don’t go know I’m gonna drag you back to bed.” Spike grunted releasing her.

He kissed her on the forehead and headed out the door.



********************



“So B where are we headed?” Faith smirked squealing her tires as the exited the long driveway.

“Well” Buffy smiled holding up the wad of cash Spike had given her “We are going shopping courtesy of Spike.”

“Damn” the brunette said grabbing the money “There is like seven hundred bucks here! You must be a pretty hot piece of ass B”

“Faith!” Buffy cried snatching back the cash “You make me sound like a hooker.”

Her friend snorted “It’s not a bad thing for a man to give you money B. It just means they are satisfied.”

Buffy smiled “Well I certainly think it’s safe to say that. God Faith he rented this house on the beach for us to spend the night. It was really great.”

“Let me guess, you spent the whole day and night in bed?” Faith teased.

“No! He took me to the boardwalk and won me a Mrs. Gordo, it was so cute watching him get all angry every time he lost.” Buffy giggled.

“Oh did you check out that new bungee jumping tower they have there?” Faith asked.

“Well, no… we kind of left suddenly” Buffy confessed.

Faith quirked an eyebrow at the blond. Buffy chewed on her lip, contemplating if she should tell her friend about their argument.

“Well Spike kind of got upset that the guy running the booth thought I was his daughter.” Buffy blushed.

Faith chuckled “Oh I bet that made for a kinky night”

“Kinky?” Buffy furrowed her brow.

“Oh God B, please don’t tell me you have never heard of role playing.” The brunette stared at her friend in disbelief.

“Well yeah, but pretending to be someone’s father, isn’t that kind of...weird?”

“It’s fantasy B! Robin totally gets into me calling him daddy so that he can handcuff his naughty girl.” Faith cooed in her little girl voice.

Buffy’s eyes widened “Robin…you mean Principal Wood?”

Faith smiled “Oh yeah! I’m telling you guys love that whole power play. Daddy, naughty school girl, ooh and rape scenario.”

Buffy contemplated her friend’s words remember Spike telling her about sex and power. She remembered how aroused he had become when she teased him calling him daddy.

“I just don’t know if I could do it.” Buffy confessed.

Faith smiled as the made a u-turn and headed in the opposite direction.

“Where are you going?” Buffy asked.

“To our first stop. I’m taking you to get your first bikini wax.”


********************


Hours later Faith finally dropped Buffy off at the mansion. Carrying in her many bags, she immediately noticed Spike was not home yet.

Her shopping trip had definitely been an adventure. Buffy smiled as she stripped off her clothes appraising her new look. The bikini wax had been far more painful then shaving, but she liked the results much better. In the month since she had shaved, the hair had grown back and the area had become itchy and irritated. Spike will definitely like this Buffy thought skimming her fingers over the smooth skin.

The sound of her cell phone ringing made her jump. Grabbing her purse, Buffy grabbed her cell phone and looked at the number S the caller id read.

Smiling she picked up the phone “Hello?”

She heard a loud sigh “hey baby, I just left the gallery. Sorry I took so long.”

“It’s okay I actually just got back.” Buffy confessed.

“Really? Busy day huh?” Spike asked.

“Oh yeah!” Buffy smirked.

“Are you hungry?”

“Starved, but hurry home.” Buffy pouted.

“I will kitten. Do you want Chinese or Italian? I want to grab something quick I can’t wait to get home and get you naked.” Spike stated.

“Oh Chinese…and Spike I’m already naked.” she purred.

At first there was silence on the other end of the phone when he finally spoke his voice was low and husky “Can we just order a pizza?”

“No! I’m sick of pizza. I’m dying for some sweet and sour chicken! I promise I will make it worth your while.” Buffy pleaded.

“Okay princess I’ll be home in ’bout thirty minutes, but I get to pour the sweet and sour sauce all over you and lick it off” Spike chuckled.


********************

Buffy could tell Spike was disappointed that she was dressed when he came home. After dinner he picked up the sweet and sour sauce, grabbing her around the waist.

“I think I have a debt to collect” he claimed nibbling on her neck.

Buffy giggled pulling away slightly “Do you think…we could…um” she paused nervous to go any further.

“What wrong sweets?” Spike asked.

“Nothing is wrong I just wanted to um…try something different tonight.” Buffy breathed.

Spike cocked his head “Somethin’ new huh?”

“Well new for me…for us…I mean you may not even want to or like it…” Buffy was cut off by Spike’s lips crashing down on hers.

“Buffy there is nothing about you or that you could suggest that I wouldn’t be absolutely crazy about.”

Looking in his eyes they were dark with passion, but also sincerity. This was as close to an admission of feelings as he had come.

Gathering her courage, Buffy sighed “Go down stairs and sit behind your desk. I will be down in a minute.


********************


Spike was sitting behind his desk tapping his pen on his blotter, waiting for Buffy. If she hadn’t given him specific instructions to be sitting behind his desk, he probably would have been pacing the floor. He looked up when he heard the door open and nearly fell out of his chair.

He couldn’t speak, he couldn’t move, he could barely even breathe. There she was his golden goddess dressed in a tiny pink baby doll nighty with her hair in pigtails. His cock hardened instantly.

“Buffy what…” he was stopped short when she started to speak in a soft unsure voice.

“Daddy, are you still mad at me?”

“Buffy?” he questioned.

Buffy was trying desperately not to lose her nerve. “I know I should be in bed daddy, but I don’t want you to be mad at me.”

Spike was unsure how to proceed, they had never discussed doing anything like this before, not that he was complaining, but where would she have…Faith.

“Buffy you don’t have to do this.” Spike panted.

Buffy could tell by his voice that he was aroused “I want to…daddy.” she smiled.

Spike chuckled nervously “Okay kitten, but if you change your mind anytime during this, just say…Mountain Dew. That will be my signal to stop, okay?”

“Okay” Buffy agreed.

“Now baby you should go back up to bed; you know daddy is mad at you. You have been a very bad girl.”
He said sternly.

Buffy felt her stomach flutter “Please don’t be mad at me daddy I will do anything to make it up to you.”

Spike stood up and walked around his desk, his eyes never leaving hers. He sat on the bed and looked up at her.

“Are you ready to accept your punishment?” He quirked an eyebrow at her.

“Oh yes daddy anything so you won’t be mad at me anymore!” Buffy cooed.

“Okay then daddy is gonna have to put you over his knee for sneaking out.” Spike said coldly.

Buffy’s eyes widened over his knee? As in spanking? “Um daddy I really don’t want a spanking, cant you punish me some other way?”

Spike stood up and grabbed her arm “Girly, it isn’t about what you want anymore! You break the rules in my house and you get spanked!” he growled pulling her over to the bed, sitting down and forcing her down over his lap.

He began rubbing her rounded bottom. “Now, I want you to count every slap. Got it?” he asked.

“Count?” before she could say anything else she felt the first smack on her rounded bottom.

“Eep! Ouch! That hurt!” she cried out.

“That’s not counting! (smack)Now lets try this again(smack)”

“Ow stop! That hurts.” Buffy whined.

“What the matter little girl? Can’t handle your punishment? (smack)

Buffy knew that was a challenge. Narrowing her eyes she grunted out “Four!”

Spike laughed “No kitten you didn’t count. I’m still waiting for one (smack)”

“That’s not fair!(Smack) “Ow!” (smack)

Buffy began to struggle against him. Growling he ripped off her pink riffled panties, causing Buffy to squeal.

“Maybe now you (smack) can take this seriously” (smack)

“One!” Buffy cried out angry with tears burning her eyes.

“Good girl” Spike said rubbing small circles over her pink bottom. (Smack, smack, smack)

“Own I thought you said I was good? (Smack) Ah two, three, four, five.”

Spike adjusted Buffy on his lap so that she could feel his erection “But you’re not a good girl are you kitten? Walking around, flaunting yourself, making daddy want you.” (Smack. smack)

Buffy’s head was spinning, feeling his erection against belly, hearing his words, and yes even the spankings were turning her on. She felt the moisture pool between her legs. (Smack, smack, smack)

“Gah…I…lost count” Buffy panted rocking herself on his lap.

“See you are a bad girl (smack, smack)” Buffy started to arch Her ass into his spankings. “You want daddy to spank you don’t you baby” (Smack, smack)

Spike started spanking down on her inner thighs, Buffy immediately opened her legs wider.

“Oh God…yes!” She croaked.

Spike rubbed her bottom, now bright red from the spankings. Dipping his hand between her legs he felt her dripping pussy

“All wet for daddy aren’t you? Tell me kitten are you letting those boys touch you when you sneak out?”

“No daddy, never!”

(Smack, smack, smack) this time the slaps were directly over her clit.

“OH FUCK!” Buffy cried out, coming instantly.

Spike began rubbing her throbbing pussy. “You came all over daddy lap” he rasped “That was very naughty.”

Spike suddenly stood up dumping Buffy off his lap onto the floor. “Get up!” He demanded.

Buffy slowly got up, her legs felt rubbery both from the spankings and her intense orgasm. He abruptly ripped her nightgown from her body. His eyes raked slowly over her body causing her to tremble with anticipation. She noticed his eyes stopped, fixated on her waxed pussy.

Spike reached out tracing his fingers over her bare pussy, then gripped her hips, shoving her roughly on the bed. As she scooted back on her elbows, he pulled off his shirt. Running his hand down his ripped abs, he unbuttoned his jeans freeing his erection. Noticing her staring her gripped it.

“You like looking at daddy’s big cock?” he asked pumping his shaft.

Buffy licked her lips “Oh yes daddy!”

Spike crawled up the bed, resting between her thighs. She could feel his breath on her pussy as he spoke. “Kitten you have the most beautiful cunny your daddy has ever seen. I need to taste it.” he said as he covered her mound with his mouth.

“Oh God” Buffy moaned.

His eager tongue licked and sucked at her soft folds as he thrust two fingers inside of her. “You taste so good…so sweet” he moaned against her sopping center.

Adding a third finger, he latched on to her swollen clit sucking and nipping at it like a man possessed, sending Buffy flying over the edge. She began grinding herself frantically against his face. screaming out in pleasure.

After lapping and sucking her through another orgasm, Spike crawled up her body nudging at her entrance. Buffy’s legs went instinctively around his waist.

“You want daddy’s cock?” Spike breathed.

“Yes” Buffy hissed.

“Say it” He demanded rubbing against her quivering pussy.

“I want daddy’s big cock inside of me” Buffy whimpered.

Spike growled plunging himself deep inside her. Hearing her moan in pleasure, he grabbed the round globes of her ass he lifted her up as he drove his cock in and out of her ferociously.

Buffy grunted grabbing his head pulling his lips to hers. Their kiss was brutal and hungry. Sucking and tugging at each others’ lips. Tongues and teeth thrashing as he continued pumping into her.

Breaking from the kiss he panted “You like daddy fucking you?”

“Oh God yes! Keep fucking me daddy! Make me come daddy…please.” Buffy breathed.

“Fuck yeah…you’re daddy’s little slut aren’t you kitten? Now that daddy’s fucked you no one else touches you.” Spike growled.

“Ah…” Buffy moaned.

“Say it!” Spike demanded.

“Yours …daddy! Only you…” Buffy thrashed beneath him “FUCK DADDY I LOVE YOU DADDY I’M COMING DAAAADDDDDDYY” She wailed.

“Fuck yeah …BBBBUUUUFFFFFYYYY” Spike roared erupting inside of her pulsing channel.

Slipping out of her, Spike collapsed onto the bed dragging her with him Buffy instantly curled herself around him. There was a slight tension in the air, as their bodies molded together it was soon forgotten as they drifted off to sleep.


I was a little nervous posting this chapter. I always warned this story would be kinky I just hope I didn't lose anyone. Enjoy the smut because angst is on the way!!! Please review and let me know what you think.
A River In Egypt by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
I just wanted to say thank you to all my wonderful readers for your reviews. Sorry I made you wait so long for an update. I was struggling a little with this chapter. No specific warnings for this chapter.
As always thanks to my wonderful beta Ashley! Thank you for the amazing banner Kitty3101




Buffy stretched out, waking from another night of peaceful sleep. Suddenly she remembered the previous night. I can’t believe I told him I love him, she thought annoyed with herself. She could only hope he was too caught up in the moment to realize what she had said.

Feeling his arms tighten around her, Buffy couldn’t help but tense. Spike feeling her tension, kissed her neck softly.

“Whas’ the matter kitten?” He whispered his voice thick with sleep.

“Nothing” Buffy lied.

Spike propped himself up on his elbow and gently pulled her to her back.

“About last night…” he started.

Oh God here it comes Buffy thought.“What about it?” she shrugged.

“You don’t feel…uncomfortable about it do you? I mean…about the whole daddy thing?” he asked.

“Oh…no. Why do you?” she asked relieved he wasn’t talking about her ill-timed admission.

Spike shifted uncomfortably “I just don’t want you to think I’m some…perverted, dirty old man.” chuckling he added “Okay so I am a perverted, dirty old man, but I’ve never…gone after young girls…I mean not that I think of you as a girl because I don’t. What I am trying to say is…I’m around girls your age all the time and I was never even tempted.”

Buffy looked up at him questioningly. Sighing he tried again to explain.

“What I am trying to say is I’m not attracted to your age; I am with you because of who you are. I don’t want anything that happened last night to confuse that. Do you get what I’m saying?” Spike asked.

“I think I do. I admit I was a little weirded out about the whole daddy thing at first, but I ended up really got into it.” Buffy blushed.

“Kitten I just want you to promise me that you won’t ever do anything unless you want to.” he insisted bringing his hand up to caress her cheek.

“I didn’t just do it for you. I mean you never even brought it up. I was my idea.” Buffy claimed.

Spike raised an eyebrow “All your idea?”

Buffy blushed “Okay so maybe Faith might have mentioned something, but no one forced me to do it.”

Spike smirked dipping his hand under the sheet cupping her waxed mound “Seems like that wasn’t the only thing Faith suggested.”

Buffy giggled “You like?”

“Kitten you have no idea how turned on I was. I almost forgot the whole game and just spent the night with my face buried in your pussy.” he purred.

Buffy pulled him down for a quick kiss, sighing sadly. “I can’t believe everyone is coming back tomorrow.”

“I know” Spike breathed.

“I think I’m going to miss this the most, waking up with you. My bed is going to seem so big and lonely.” Buffy pouted.

Spike didn’t answer her, he couldn’t. He too would miss waking up with her in his arms every morning. This week had been amazing, but he knew it couldn’t last. The summer was already half over, she would be leaving soon.

He hadn’t missed her words last night. Spike couldn’t help but feel it was more than just part of the game. This wasn’t at all what he had intended, not that he really had a plan. This week with her had changed things, unfortunately she could never know how much things had changed for him. They would have to simply enjoy their remaining time together and then he would let her go.

Buffy was young. Even if she had feelings for him, at sixteen they would fade quickly once she was back in her world. All he could hope is that she would never regret their time together. Even as Spike was telling himself all of this, he couldn’t ignore the tightening in his chest.


********************


Spike spent the rest of the day catering to Buffy. They spent a couple hours down by the pool where she taunted him, as she worked on her tan. Then he was sent off to pick up movies. She had also given him a list of her favorite snacks. They spent hours of cuddling and making out like teenagers, barely even watching the movies. Later that night Spike cooked her dinner. They ate snuggled together on a lounge chair by the pool.

That night they didn’t even have sex, they simply fell asleep in each others arms.


*******************


As planned early the next morning, Spike drove Buffy to Faith’s house so no one would question her presence at the mansion.

As she watched him drive away she couldn’t stop the tears from falling. She was scared to think how much things would change once everyone was back. She wondered how she would ever be able to be in to same room with him and not be near him, or even worse watch Cordelia touch him.


********************


Seeing the Giles’ return was bittersweet for Spike. He had come to care a great deal for the pair, but knew their return, as well as that of his wife’s, meant the end of his fantasy week with Buffy.

A few hours after their return Cordelia came breezing in. Spike could tell by the look in her eyes that she was angry. Bugger he thought knowing he was usually on the receiving end of her anger.

“We need to talk” Cordelia sneered narrowing her eyes at him.

Jenny who had been bustling around the kitchen, took the hint and excused herself.

“Well Queen C it’s nice to see you too.” Spike taunted.

Cordelia walked up to Spike and slapped him across the face.

“What the bloody hell was that for?” Spike roared stunned.

“I’m not stupid Spike! I know exactly what was going on here while I was gone!” Cordelia spat.

Oh Fuck! Spike’s eyes widened, as his heart pounded in his so hard and fast he was sure she would be able to hear it. What would she do? What could he say?

“What the hell are you talking about?” he asked not sounding at all convincing.

“The house is on fire? Then some lame call back saying you knocked over a candle? You brought one of your whores to my house!”

Spike breathed an audible sigh of relief. She didn’t know it was Buffy. He had been so careless. He had to stop taking all these chances, but somehow when they were together all rational thought seemed to fly out the window.

“Well aren’t you even going to try to deny it?”

“Nope” Spike stated.

“Listen to me Spike, I have tolerated your little extra curricular activities because you have always been discreet, but you will not embarrass me!” Cordelia sneered.

“Why do you even care what I do? Because of what people might think? Let me tell you, luv, I don’t give a rat’s arse what people think!”

“You will not do this! I can make your life miserable!” she warned.

“Guess what sweet, you already have.” Spike chuckled humorlessly.

Cordelia stalked up to him running a manicured hand his chest “Oh Spikey, you have no idea what miserable is. Trust me…” she leaned in close to his ear “you don’t want to fuck with me!”

With that Cordelia turned and walked out of the room. Spike ran a nervous hand through his hair knowing if Cordelia ever found out about Buffy, she would not only ruin him, but her as well.


********************



Buffy sat tapping her fingers on the counter anxiously. It was getting late and it appeared Spike was going to be gone all night again. It had been over a week since everyone had come back. She was almost convinced Spike was avoiding her. Shortly after everyone had returned Spike had taken a freelance job shooting ad layouts for some magazine. She knew he was freaked out. Ever since his little spat with Queen Bitch, he was so paranoid about getting caught that he had hardly even been at the mansion. He had spent most nights out of town. His absence both upset and infuriated her.

Buffy was glad Cordelia knew there was someone else. If it weren’t for the fact that Spike would go to jail and her mother would kill her, she would have gladly rubbed it in her smug face.

As if on cue Cordelia strolled into the kitchen. “Oh there you are.” she smiled at Buffy.

Buffy cocked an eyebrow not in any mood to play nice.

“I was talking to your mother and she is concerned about not being here for your birthday. So…I told her I would make sure you had a party.” Cordelia sighed.

“Really that’s not necessary.” Buffy rolled her eyes.

“Uh…Yeah it is! I can’t have your mother rushing home for your birthday. So…Anya is going to be planning it; I will have her get with you.”

“Whatever.’ Buffy mumbled.

Cordelia smiled “Good then it’s all settled.” she announced.

Usually Buffy was excited about her birthday. Parties, presents, what’s not to love? The truth was that this year, she really could care less. If only it were her eighteenth birthday. Then she could be with Spike and no one could stop them.

Buffy sat there at in the kitchen not knowing what to do or how to feel. The tears started to fall. She felt like she was losing Spike, but the truth be told, she never had him. Even though it was obvious that he cared about her, his fear of getting caught was far greater.

Placing her face in her hands she broke down. Buffy could no longer hold back all the pain and frustration she had been feeling. The longer she sat there the harder she cried. How could things change so quickly? She wondered.

The blond was so caught up in her thoughts, she didn’t hear the door open, it wasn’t until she felt a hand on her shoulder that she realized she was not alone.

It was Spike. His eyes were glassy, his hair disheveled. The look of concern on his face brought fresh tears to Buffy’s eyes. For a long moment the blonds stared wordlessly into each others eyes. When she finally turned away, she felt a long finger direct her chin to face him once again.

“Buffy?” His voice was like a caress, both soothing and arousing her at the same time.

She looked up at him with pleading eyes “I…”

Before she could say anything else his lips were on hers. His kiss was urgent yet tender. His hands were cupping her face as his thumbs stroked away her tears. Buffy pulled back panting, not sure if she should yell at him or kiss him again. The decision was made for her, however, when his lips once again descended on hers. Strong hands lifted her from her barstool, but instead of placing her on the floor he begins carrying her out of the kitchen, never breaking the kiss.

Buffy was so caught up in the taste of his warm mouth on hers and the feel of his long fingers squeezing her ass that she didn’t even realize they left the kitchen until she was being gently laid on the bed.

“Missed you…so much kitten” Spike murmured his voice husky with want.

Buffy felt his hands glide down her sides grasping the hem of her night shirt and gently pulling it over her head. Spike peppered kisses on her eyelids and softly down the path her tears had fallen.

“Baby, please don’t ever cry over me.” he whispered his voice thick with emotion.

“I’m not worth one single tear falling down your beautiful face.” Spike rasped.

Buffy wanted to scream and shove him off, but there was desperation in his voice and in his kisses that drew her in. Fresh tears fell from her eyes as she reached up to cup his face.

“But you are worth it…to me.” She breathed her eyes never leaving his.

Spike could feel the burn in rising in his chest. He could so easily get lost in those amorous emerald eyes. He dipped down, kissing her passionately before she could see his tears.

With trembling hands, Spike tugged at her sleep shorts until, with her assistance, she wiggled out of them. Buffy snaked her hands under his t-shirt eagerly, to feel his naked flesh. He stood suddenly from the bed, causing her to whimper in protest.

Spike quickly undressed and wordlessly rejoined Buffy on the bed. His hands traveled over her body as if trying to memorize every line and groove. Rolling over Spike carefully nudged her thighs apart.

Time seemed to freeze as he entered her. This was unlike any of their previous couplings. Spike hoped that every caress, every stroke could some how demonstrate the words he could never say.

“Look at me.” he whispered.

Buffy‘s eyes fluttered open. His were dark and troubled. She smiled up at him placing her hand around the back of his neck bringing him down to kiss him softly. They gently rocked together for what felt like hours. Their passion simmered, slowly burning, building into an inferno that seemed to consume them.

Every one of his thrusts pushed deeper inside of her. Buffy bowed up, lifting her hips as he continued thrusting his pulsating cock deep inside her. Their slow quiet rhythm turned in to harsh pants and animalistic grunts as naked flesh slammed violently together, hands and tongues seeking searching for release.

Spike felt her start to buck beneath him Stars burst in front of her eyes, as her pussy gripped his dick causing him to explode within her. They both continued moving together trembling, kissing each other hungrily.

Rolling them over, Spike wrapped his arms her. He hugged her tightly as she nuzzled against his chest.


*******************************

Buffy felt herself being softly rolled onto her back. Opening her eyes, she noticed Spike beside the bed dressing .

“What are you doing?” she murmured.

“I’ve got to get back to my room, luv” Spike whispered avoiding her eyes.

“No! Don’t leave yet. Just stay a while.” Buffy pleaded.

Spike kneeled beside the bed. “Kitten, you know I can’t.”

“Yeah…right…I forgot you got what you wanted…why bother staying.” Buffy spat.

Spike narrowed his eyes “Don’t do this.”

“Just go.” Buffy sobbed rolling over turning her back to him.

When she heard her door open and shut she whirled around. He had left. Grabbing her small stuffed pigs, Buffy hugged them crying for a long while until finally drifting off to sleep.


********************


Buffy didn’t leave her room until well into the after noon. As she wandered into the kitchen, she was surprised to see Anya sitting at the bar.

“Oh hi” Buffy mumbled “are you waiting for Cordelia or Xander?”

“Actually I’m waiting for you.” Anya chirped.

“Me? Why?” Buffy asked grabbing an apple, then plopping down next to the peppy blond.

“We have a party to plan…remember?”

“I don’t want a party.” Buffy sighed.

“Well Cordelia insists on you having one.” Anya smiled.

“Cordelia is not exactly my biggest fan.” Buffy stated taking a bite of her apple.

Anya giggled “Yeah I know! Imagine how much she would hate you if she knew you were fucking her husband.”

Please leave a review and let me know what you think
The Plan by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Thank you again for all your wonderful reviews! I am so happy you are all still with me. Big hugs to my beta Ashley.
Anya giggled “Yeah I know! Imagine how much she would hate you if she knew you were fucking her husband.”

Buffy almost choked on her apple. Her eyes widened.

“Wha…what are you talking about?” Buffy managed out.

Anya snorted “Oh come on! Don’t even try to tell me you’re not!”

Buffy’s mind was spinning. She wasn’t sure what to say, but she knew there was no way she could lie her way out of this.

Burying her face in her hands she sighed “Is it really that obvious?”

“Probably not to most people, but I consider myself an expert on orgasms.” Anya smiled.

Buffy furrowed her brow “What?”

Anya rolled her eyes sighing “Dinner…it was so obvious what the two of you were up to. Then you both disappear. My question is where did you guys do it! I mean I have been to that restaurant before and…”

“The ladies room.” Buffy whispered trying to stop Anya rant.

“Wow! Was that the first time?” Anya asked excitedly.

Buffy blushed looking around. “I don’t think we should be talking about this here.”

“Oh don’t worry only Xander is here and he already knows.” Anya stated waving her hand.

“Oh my God!! You told him?” Buffy gasped.

“Well come on Buffy I had to tell someone. Would you have rather I tell Cordelia?”

Buffy sighed “Why didn’t you?”

“Well, she actually asked me about it after the dinner party.” Anya confessed.

Buffy’s eyes widened “Really?”

“Oh yeah! Everyone noticed the way Spike watched you that night. Well…except Riley, but he is an idiot. Anyway I told her I thought you may have a little crush on him, but he wouldn’t get involved with someone so young.”

“Why did you do that? Cover for me I mean.” Buffy asked.

“Who am I to get in the way of someone else’s orgasm?” Anya shrugged “Besides Cordelia may be my boss, but she is a bitch.”

Buffy smiled, it was nice to have someone to confide in. Anya, for all her quirkiness, seemed pretty honest. It was also nice to know that she shared her views on Cordelia.

“I don’t know why she should care anyway. It’s not like she even loves him.” Buffy spat.

“Oh honey, you have to understand she may not love Spike, but she surely thinks of him as hers.”

Buffy scowled “What like she thinks she owns him or something?”

“Oh yes that is exactly it! To her Spike is like an expensive piece of art, hanging here in the mansion. She may not appreciate or even understand it, but she knows others would love to have it, so she wants it.”

Buffy stood from her stool, enraged “Spike is not some stupid piece of art, he is a person. He is smart and creative…and she treats him as if he is…beneath her.”

Anya looked at her for a long moment and sighed “Oh my, you have it pretty bad don’t you?

“I love him” Buffy sighed slinking back down on her stool.

It was nice to finally say it out loud.

Anya nodded “And how does he feel about you?”

“I’m not exactly sure. I mean I know he cares about me. I honestly don’t think it is just sex to him anymore. But…well he is married and the whole age thing.” Buffy confessed.

“Oh pfft” Anya said waving her arm “I lost my virginity at fourteen. It’s actually a funny story. There were these twin brothers that lived next door…”

“Anya!” Buffy gasped.

“What?” Anya asked innocently. “Well anyway you just have to get him to realize he can’t live without you.”

Buffy laughed dryly “How am I supposed to do that in only three weeks?”

“Well…blowjobs are always helpful” Anya offered.

Buffy rolled her eyes “I’m serious Anya!”

Anya sat for a moment thinking when she suddenly smiled “I know! Make him jealous!”

Buffy pondered her suggestion. He really had been jealous over Riley and when he thought she was going back to Angel.”

Her eyes suddenly brightened “That’s it! I will invite Angel to my party.”

“Angel?” Anya raised an eyebrow.

“He is my ex” Buffy explained “But what if Spike isn’t around for my party?”

“I’ll make you a deal. I’ll make sure Spike shows up at the party, on one condition.”

Buffy looked at Anya “What?”

“You have to tell me all the juicy details.” Anya smiled brightly.

Buffy immediately blushed. She knew Anya would be a good ally to have.

“Okay, it’s a deal! Now lets get to the invitations, we have a party to plan” Buffy smiled optimistic for the first time that things could turn around.


********************


The next week seemed to fly by. Anya had been her constant companion. They had been together planning and plotting every aspect of Buffy’s party.

Cordelia was sparing no expense for the party. She had agreed to have it catered and even hired Oz’s band Dingoes ate my Baby to perform.

The invitations were sent out and much to Buffy’s surprise, Angel was one of the first people to call.

“Hello” Buffy chirped answering her cell.

“Buff, hey it’s Angel.”

“Oh hey Angel, what’s up?”

“I got your invitation.” Angel said sounding unsure.

“Oh great! So…are you coming?” Buffy asked trying to sound flirty.

“Well…are you sure you want me to?” Angel asked, obviously confused by her attitude.

“Sure! Why not? It’s not everyday I get to have my birthday party at a mansion. I mean a pool, no parents, and even a band…I would hate for you to miss it.” Buffy told him sweetly.

“As long as you’re sure…I’ll be there.”

“Great! See ya then” Buffy squealed hanging up the phone.

A couple months ago hearing from Angel would have been an earth shattering event, but now Buffy was only happy in the part he could play in her plan.

In the past week, she had barely even seen Spike. When she did, she tried her best to ignore him. Anya’s near constant presence aided her in those efforts. She could see in his eyes that he was both confused and hurt by her aloof attitude, but Buffy held strong. She refused to feel sorry for him.


**********************

Spike sat in front of his computer screen. He had been unable to write a word in weeks. Buffy’s words kept running through his head. He seems so lonely he flinched at the memory. He remembered her sliding down on his cock surrounding him with her sweet smell and melodic voice. She had the ability to make him feel both damned and redeemed at the same time.

Screwing his eyes tightly shut he remembers finding her in the kitchen, sobbing, because of him. She deserved so much more. A future with college, opportunities, most of all, she deserved to be loved by a good man.

Roaring in frustration, Spike jumped out of his chair and shoved the contents scattering to the floor. Standing there looking at the broken contents of his desk, he laughed dryly. What a perfect analogy of his life. Shattered shards of thing once whole lay broken and useless before him.

Hearing the light knock at the door, he had only one thought Buffy. Hurrying to the door, he was shocked to find Anya on the other side.

“Anya. If you’re looking for Xander…”

“Nope” Anya announced pushing past him “I’m here to talk to you.”

Anya breezes in stopping suddenly when she notices the computer, as well everything else on his desk lying on the floor. Turning to Spike she raised a questioning eyebrow.

“Oh I had a little…accident.” He ducked his head.

Anya smiled. This was going to be too easy.

“You said you were here to talk to me? What about?” Spike asked suddenly uncomfortable.

“Buffy” Anya chirped.

Spike’s head immediately popped up.

“What…what about her?” He asked his eyes nervous and searching.

“Well…her birthday is coming up and Cordelia is throwing her a party.” Anya started.

Spike snorted “Yeah, I may have heard something about that.”

“Well I was thinking since her mom can’t be there, it would be a great idea to have…like a photo recap of the party. What do you say?” Anya beamed.

“You want me to photograph the party?” Spike gaped in disbelief.

“Yeah, what do you say?”

“I say sod off! I don’t even know if I will be around.” Spike lied.

Anya bit her lip. She was ready for his refusal and pulled out her secret weapon.

“Maybe you’re right Maybe it wouldn’t be a good idea for someone to be taking pictures. You know a bunch of horny teenagers, half naked by the pool, unsupervised…”

Anya smiled when she saw his jaw tighten. Time to go in for the kill she thought.

“I mean the last thing we need is a picture of Buffy in a tiny bikini with some football player feeling her up.”

Anya could have sworn she heard a low growl erupt from Spike’s chest.

“You know what?” Spike started trying to control both his tone and his breathing. “I think I will be free. I can even help chaperone. You know…just to make sure they aren’t breaking stuff.” Spike quickly added.

With a quick nod and a thank you, Anya walked out of Spike’s room and closed the door. “This is going perfectly!” Anya whispered to herself and she walked down the hallway smiling.


I know this is a shorter chapter, but I will update soon. Please leave a review
It's My Party... by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Hi Guys I'm glad the site is back up! As always thanks to everyone who has read and reviewed this story! Thanks to my beta Ashley who really helped me with this chapter!
As the party grew nearer, Buffy became more unsure of her plan. By the time the night before the party arrived, she was ready to crack from the pressure. Was it really right to try to trick Spike into admitting his feelings? And even worse, what if his answer wasn’t what she expected or wanted it to be.

It was no secret that she was not his first lover. What if she was no different than any of his others. Maybe he is always so affectionate? she thought lying in her bed staring at the ceiling. Buffy couldn’t help but dread the summer ending. Even if Spike did love her, it wouldn’t be the same. Finally, after many hours of tossing and turning Buffy managed to fall asleep.

When she awoke the next morning her dread had turned to despair. It had been over a week since Spike had even tried to talk to her. This is a mistake Buffy thought as the tears welled in her eyes. Climbing out of bed, she decided to tell Anya she was calling off their plan. Reaching for her phone she noticed a small wrapped box on her night side table.

Buffy pulled the small card off and opened it. To my beautiful kitten, have a wonderful day, S Buffy’s eyes widened. Her trembling fingers carefully opened the small box, careful not to rip or damage it in any way. When she opened the tiny box, she immediately started to cry.

Inside of the box was a long silver necklace. At the end of the necklace were thirty eight tiny diamonds in the shape of a kitty, with two small emeralds as the eyes. Buffy had never seen anything more beautiful. As the tears flowed down her face, she couldn’t stop smiling. No one had ever given her anything like that. The best part about it wasn’t the beauty or the price. It was that he had picked it out for her. It was what he always called her.

He loves me, she thought happily bouncing toward the shower.



********************




Spike paced back and forth at the bottom of the steps. He knew he should head up to the party. Anya had already sent Xander down the twice to hurry him up. The last time he nearly ripped the whelps head off.

Leaning his forehead against the wall he took several slow, deep breaths desperately trying to calm his frazzled nerves. He had taken thousands of photographs of hundreds of women. However, he didn’t have to remind himself this wasn’t just any woman. This was Buffy. She somehow had the ability to turn him into the awkward young boy he had thought long gone.

I’m scared to death of a teenager Spike admonished himself. But deep down he knew he wasn’t scared of her, but of the feelings she had invoked within him. Somewhere in the fallow depths of his heart, she had lit a spark that was now threatening to consume him.

He couldn’t let that happening. Running a nervous hand through his hair, he steeled himself he made his way up the steps.


*********************


When Buffy stepped outside the view took her breath away. The pool deck and surrounding gardens had been transformed into a tropical paradise. Anya had talked her into a Hawaiian Luau theme. She suggested the party be in the evening and now Buffy understood why.

Statuesque Tiki torches lined the pool deck. Tropical plants and flowers surrounded the stage and dance floor that had been built beside the large lush gardens. Further into the grounds a stone fire pit smoldered.

Through the hustle and bustle of the hired staff, Buffy spotted Anya. She smiled when she noticed her grass skirt and coconut shell top. Squealing, Anya came running towards her.

“Oh my God, you look great!” Anya gushed. “A certain photographer wont be able to keep his eyes off you!”

Buffy had spent the whole previous day with Anya shopping for just the right bathing suit to wear to her party. She had finally decided on white Brazilian cut bikini. The top was unlike any she had ever seen. It had a special enhancer in it that not only made her boobs look a whole size bigger, but gave her unbelievable cleavage. She wore a sheer black wrap and strappy sandals. Buffy wore her hair up with a few soft curls surrounding her face.

“Sssshhh” Buffy giggled quickly looking around.
“Is Cordelia still here?”

“No, she left a while ago, claiming an allergy to the Tiki lamp oil” Anya rolled her eyes.

“Good” Buffy scowled.

“Oh my God! Where did you get that necklace?” Anya’s eyes widened.

Buffy grinned from ear to ear “Where do you think I got it?”

“Spike?” Anya asked in disbelief.

When Buffy nodded, Anya chuckled “Oh tonight is going to be fun.”


********************


As her guests started to arrive, Buffy kept watching for Spike to come up from the basement. Her stomach was in knots. There were probably about twenty people there already. Willow and Oz had come early so that the band could set up.

Buffy was thankful Cordelia wasn’t around. Willow still did not know that Spike was Cordelia’s husband Tonight was definitely not the night to explain to her best friend that she had been having an affair with a married man.

Sighing and looking around the pool deck, Buffy was struck at how much her life had changed since school had ended. The things that once seemed so important to her now seemed so trivial. The boys that she had once thought were so cool, now seemed so immature.

Buffy felt his presence before she even looked toward the door. When their eyes met a bolt of electricity shot through her body straight to her womb. Unlike all the other men who wore brightly colored Hawaiian style shirts, Spike was wearing a tight black tank top with worn blue jeans. His usual slicked back hair was replaced with a riot of soft curls. He was sex on legs.

A shiver went through her body at the intensity of his gaze. His piercing blue eyes raked hungrily over her body. Buffy felt herself faltering. She wanted nothing more than to forgo her plan and take him up on the silent offer his eyes were expressing.

As if on cue, Buffy noticed Angel step through the doors and around Spike. Breaking eye contact with him she quickly rushed toward her ex before Spike noticed his arrival.

“Angel I’m glad you made it.” Buffy beamed making sure she had Spike’s full attention.

“Buff, wow you look great!” Angel exclaimed scooping her up for a big hug.

The last thing Buffy wanted was for Angel to touch her, but as he spun her around she couldn’t help but notice the death glare on Spike’s face.

Putting her down, Angel looked around.

“This is where you have been staying all summer?”

“Yeah. Mom is out of the country, so I have been staying here.” Buffy shrugged.

Angel stepped toward her taking her hands “I have really missed you Buff. I have actually been looking forward to school starting again.” he confessed.

Buffy was suddenly very uncomfortable. She couldn’t believe he actually thought after breaking up with her like he did, she would ever take him back. He had humiliated her. Right at this moment, she would have loved to tell him off in front of the whole party. If her plan was going to work, however, she would need him to think he had a chance.

“Come on…let’s go dance.” She smiled pulling him right past Spike toward the dance floor.

********************

Spike could not believe she had invited her ex. Watching captain hair gel put his big meaty paws on Buffy made him want to beat the boy to a bloody pulp. He was so busy watching Buffy dance with the git he didn’t notice Anya and Xander approach him.

“Hey are you going to take any pictures or just stand around glaring all night?” Anya asked.

“I’ll do whatever I blood well please.” Spike barked back at her.

Anya held her hands up “Well fine, just try to get some photos of Buffy tonight.” she huffed walking away.

Spike watched Buffy dancing. Watching her sway to the beat, it was almost as if he were hypnotized by the rotation of her hips. She had no idea the signals her young, tight body was sending out. His cock sprang to attention.

It was soon apparent that he was not the only one responding to her seductive dancing. When Spike saw Angel pull her against his body, he immediately started for the dance floor.

“Whoa buddy, slow down.” Xander said grabbing Spike’s arm.

“If you want to keep that hand I suggest you let me go.” Spike growled.

Xander instantly removed his hand. “Listen Spike, I’m on your side, but you can’t punch him out. He is only seventeen.”

Xander’s words hit home and Spike turned to face him looking shocked.

Xander shrugged “Yeah I know about you and Buffy.”

“Bloody hell” Spike cursed running his hand through his blond curls. “How?”

“Anya…she guessed it a while ago.” Xander admitted.

Spike’s eye widened “Right, now I understand.” he chuckled shaking his head in disbelief.



********************


Everyone had a wonderful time at the party. The Dingoes played to a packed dance floor. The food was delicious and the dancers were perfect. All of Buffy’s friends hula danced and there was even a limbo contest. Everyone was having a wonderful time. Everyone except for Buffy.

As the hours dragged on, she was becoming more and more upset. She had danced and flirted with Angel all night. He has been glued to her side feeding her pineapple, filling her drink and finding any excuse to touch her.

Buffy had been patient and accepting of his affection hoping to provoke a response from Spike. Every time she thought he was going to approach them he just would start taking pictures.

He doesn’t even care she pouted. It was almost midnight and Spike hadn’t even spoken to her the entire party. Feeling the tears in her eyes, Buffy decided she needed to be alone and walked inside.

She had just walked in the doors when she was grabbed from behind. For a split second she thought it was Spike, but the body behind her was too bulky to be him. Buffy whirled around startled to find it was Angel.

“Where are you going?” Angel smiled.

“Oh I…just was going to freshen up a bit.” Buffy lied trying to back out of his embrace.

Angel tightened his hold on her “Why don’t you show me where your room is.” He whispered pulling her flush against him.

Buffy’s eyes widened when she realized he was fully aroused. Bringing her hands up between them, she pushed on his chest trying to free herself from his grip. He was too strong.

“Listen Angel I really just need to use the bathroom.”

Angel ignored her and began kissing her neck. He backed Buffy against the wall trapping her with his hulking form. Her heart started pounding, not from excitement. She had to think of a way to get away from him. This was not at all what she wanted.

Suddenly she felt Angel being forcefully yanked backwards. He went sprawling backwards onto the floor. Buffy looked up to see Spike.

“Party is over Peaches” Spike sneered his eyes never leaving Buffy.

“What the hell? It’s Buffy’s birthday. Don’t you think it is up to her when her party is over?” Angel spat.

Buffy could tell that he was angry and embarrassed, but she couldn’t bring herself to care. She couldn’t take her eyes off the man in front of her. The intensity of his gaze had her frozen in place.

He raised an eyebrow waiting for her response. As if to challenge her to defy his words. He looked angry and dangerous, but she the shiver that went through her body was not that of fear.

“Party’s over” She confirmed in a low, hoarse voice.

The sides of Spike’s lips twitched, but the smile did not reach his stormy blue eyes. Buffy was familiar with this dance. He was the voracious predator and she, his willing prey. Her breaths were coming in shallow pants as she felt the moisture pool between her legs. Her body was responding to with growing, animalistic need.

Buffy didn’t remember how they got to his room, but as soon as the door closed, she was shoved roughly against it. There was a sudden flurry of hands and mouths. She felt her hands pulled above her head as he nipped and bit at her neck, grinding his erection against her belly.

“How far would you have gone?” Spike mouthed against her neck, then biting down hard.

“Huh?” Buffy could barely speak much less understand what he was saying.

Bracing her arms with one hand Spike roughly tore off her bathing suit bottom and thrust two fingers deep inside her.

“Oh God” Buffy screamed, thumping her head back against the door.

“Would you have fucked him?” Spike asked adding a third finger.

Buffy’s eyes popped open “No! God don’t even say that.”

“Well it’s sure what looked like. His fucking hands were all over you.” Spike said as he continued pumping inside of her.

When his thumb started rubbing her swollen clit, all she could do was shake her head.

“No? Tell me Kitten! Tell me you wouldn’t fuck him.” Spike purred.

Buffy whimpered when he removed his fingers. He released her arm cupping his hands under her ass a lifted her against the door. Her legs wrapped instinctively around his slender hips as she immediately began fumbling with his zipper.

When his erection was freed he nudged it against her dripping slit.

“Please…please Spike” Buffy panted.

“Tell me Buffy!” He demanded slamming his cock inside of her.

“I wouldn’t have fucked him…never.” Buffy cried out.

“God baby… I missed this…so much.” He breathed in her ear.

He continued pumping into her with long powerful stokes. Buffy’s mind reeled. She knew this wasn’t the plan, but she has missed him so much.

“Just tell me Spike…tell me this is real.” Buffy whimpered.

Spike closed his eyes. It was all too real. He knew what she wanted to hear, but couldn’t find the words. He wanted nothing more than to savor the feeling of her surrounding him. To pretend it was the sex and not the woman that made him feel this…whole.

“Spike?” She breathed.

“Shh” He whispered dipping his head down to capture her lips.

Buffy felt the tears burning her eyes.

“Stop!” She croaked pushing on his chest with her hands.

Spike looked up at her furrowing his brow.

“Get off of me!” She squealed pushing him harder.

Spike carefully set her down and backed away letting his cock slip put of her.

“What’s wrong?” He asked suddenly concerned.

Buffy chuckled dryly “What’s wrong? I’m tired of playing these games! That is what’s wrong!”

Spike cocked his head to the side. “You want to talk about playing games kitten? Bringing your ex here just to rile me up?”

Buffy nodded “You’re right! No more games.” she said taking his hands.

“I love you Spike.” She said letting out a deep, shaky breath.

For a brief second his whole body hummed at her admission, but reality was quick to set in.

“No!” He rasped backing away from her tucking himself back in and zipping his jeans.

“No? What the hell does that mean?” Buffy asked walking towards him.

“It means…that isn’t what this is about.” He said avoiding her eyes.

“I know that it’s not how it started and I didn’t plan for it to be this way, but…”

Spike looked up at her standing naked in front of him. Her lips swollen from his kisses. Her eyes were pleading and full of unshed tears. He knew deep down there was only one was this could end. Giving her any hope would be wrong. He could never be what she needed, what she deserved. His heart ached longing to reach out and comfort her, but he knew what he had to do.

“But nothing. This…is all there is Buffy. When the summer is over so are we.”

“So what…we just say ‘hey, it‘s been fun’ and go our separate ways?” She asked her voice cracking.

“Basically…yeah” he answered coolly.

“Everything we shared…” she sobbed.

“We shared sex Buffy! Great sex, yeah, but just sex.”

“No I don’t believe you! Look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t love me!” She demanded.

Spike panicked unsure if he was going to be able to do this. The way she was looking at him, he was sure she could see right through him.

Throwing his hands up in the air he yelled “God Buffy grow up! This isn’t some fucking romantic chick flick, where we ride off into the sunset! Once you go back home to your friends, you’ll forget all about this.”

“No!” She screamed grabbing his arm “I won’t forget.” The tears were now streaming down her face.

“Tell me Spike! It is the only way I will believe you.”

He walked up to her, his face inched from hers and looked her in the eyes.

“I-Don’t-Love-You.”

Buffy collapsed on the floor crying. Spike turned and walked out the door.


******************


Buffy couldn’t breath, she was crying so hard. How could I have been so wrong? she sobbed. She had honestly thought he loved her. She thought he was just scared. Scared that admitting it would change their lives forever. But her life was already forever changed. She knew no matter what he said, that she would not just forget him. Not ever.

Grabbing a blanket off of the bed, Buffy wrapped herself tight and slowly walked up the stairs. The house was quiet. Anya and Xander must have broken up the party and headed home. She had just laid down on her bed when her cell phone rang.

“Hello” she whispered.

“Buffy? Honey I hope I didn’t wake you up. I just wanted to say happy birthday. How was your party sweetie?” Joyce asked excitedly.

“Mommy?” Buffy sobbed.

“Baby are you okay?” Joyce asked worriedly.

“Mommy…” Buffy cried feeling like a small child desperately needing the comfort of her mother.



*********************


Spike rolled over knocking the empty bottles off of the bed. His muscles screamed in protest with every movement. He notices dried blood smeared across the white pillowcase. Oh yeah the fight he reminded himself.

After leaving the mansion he has gone to Willy’s looking for two things. He wanted to get drunk and to try to release some of the anger burning inside of him. Of course starting a fight with four bikers when he was already falling down drunk wasn’t exactly what he had in mind. Thankfully Willy had managed to break up the fight and drove him to a hotel to sleep it off.

Spike didn’t want to sleep it off. He didn’t want the alcoholic fog to lift. Fishing around the bed he found a bottle that was still half full. Taking long pulls from the bottle he begged for the numbness to return. He could handle the physical pain from the beating, but the image of Buffy’s eyes as he tore her heart apart was too much to bear. Finally when the bottle was empty, he could feel the burning effects of the alcohol pull him back towards unconsciousness.


******************


He was running up the steps of the apartment. He was so excited not to have class. Opening the door he heard a giggle coming from the bedroom. Walking down the hallway the noises got louder. When he opened the door he saw Drusilla. She was naked, bouncing happily up and down on their neighbors cock.

“William it is just sex! Grow up! I-Don‘t-Love-You!” Drusilla giggled.



Spike woke up with a start. He was sweaty and panting. Those weren’t Drusilla’s words they were his. Nevertheless he remembered how he had felt that day. His world was never the same after that. His eyes widened in realization. He had just done that to Buffy. He had to make it right.

Jumping out of bed he scrambled for his clothing. Even is they could never be together he couldn’t let it end like that.

The drive to the mansion was a blur. A series of horns beeping a tires squealing before he finally pulled up straight through the grass, stopping at the front door.
Racing inside he heard voices in the kitchen.

“I can’t believe Buffy! What an ungrateful little bitch she is.” Cordelia spat.

“What are you talking about?” Spike demanded.

Jenny and Cordelia turned to face Spike theirs eyes widening in horror.

“Oh dear!” Jenny screamed running toward him.

“God Spike what the hell happened to you?” Cordelia asked.

Spike had forgotten all about his injuries, he had to know what they were saying about Buffy.

“Forget out me! I am fine! What were you talking about.” Spike insisted.

The two woman eyes him suspiciously then Jenny spoke.

“I guess Buffy is homesick.” Jenny informed him.

“What do you mean?” Spike asked as panic set in.

“Buffy is gone Spike. Joyce flew home and picked her up this morning.”

Sorry I know you all may want to smack Spike (or me) right about now, but bear with me it will all work out! I know some of you may have already read this on other sites since TSR has been off line, but leave leave me a review anyway to let me know you are still reading=)
Broken by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Because of TSR recent problems I had a queston about where else I post this story. I always post first to my Live Journal, but I also post at all the usual Spuffy sites. A huge thanks to Ashley for the major tweeking she helped with on this chapter!.
Spike gestured to the bartender to bring him another drink. He wasn’t sure how many he had or how long he had been sitting there. He wasn’t even sure what day it was. Time had no meaning.

The days had turned into weeks and still the pain remained. His eyes drifted to the crumpled picture he held clutched in his hand. Even as much as it pained it to look at it, he couldn’t bring himself throw it away. It was a constant reminder of the light that had been extinguished from his soul.

As the bartender placed another double in front of him, Spike knew he had not yet had enough to drink. He didn’t want to take the chance of his dreams returning.

His dreams were always the same. Every night he saved her. He was back in his room the night of her birthday. In his dreams Spike would sweep her away from all the pain; the pain he had caused. Holding her in his arms, he would whisper words of love and comfort.

The world was a wonderful place when he slept. Everyone openly accepted their love. Spike was a good man in his dreams. He was the kind of man who was worthy of her love.

Spike’s dreams haunted him, because every morning, Buffy was once again wrenched from his arms. Every morning he woke alone and the crippling pain would surface once again.

This is when he would start to drink. As he tried desperately to numb the overwhelming ache, his pain would inevitably turn to anger…angry at himself for hurting her and angry at the world simply for existing.

Sometimes the fights would help. Other nights he would simply stop fighting and take the beating. Spike would close his eyes feeling the blows decending on his face and body as if it were offering him some kind of absolution.

Tonight he simply sat at the bar exhausted, his battered face full of remorse and despair, clutching the crumpled photo as if it were his lifeline.

“Is that your girlfriend?” Spike heard a soft voice ask from beside him.

Spike turned and looked at the stranger ready to tell her to sod off. The woman seated beside him met his glare with a warm smile and the kindest eyes he had ever seen.

“Was…not anymore” Spike answered turning back toward his drink.

“I’m sorry. She is very pretty.” The stranger offered.

Spike turned to her and sighed “Look you seem real nice and all, but I ain’ in the mood to talk.”

Her smile faded slightly “I’m not trying to pry or anything…I’m just here waiting for my date and you kind of looked like you could use a friend.”

Spike snorted “Doubt I’d be much company right now, but suit yourself.”

Scooting her chair in the blond turned toward Spike.

“So…what happened…with your girlfriend?”

“You’re a pushy little bint aren’t you?” Spike commented finishing his drink.

The woman smiled offering her hand “I’m Tara McClay.”

“Spike”

“Well Spike, You never answered the question, what happened?” Tara asked.

“Don’t matter now, what‘s done is done” Spike answered skimming his fingers over the wrinkled picture.

“I take it you didn‘t want to break up,” Tara replied.

“Yes…no…look it’s…complicated” Spike answered slightly annoyed.

“It usually is,” the blond smiled.

“I’m married,” Spike muttered waving the bartender over for another drink.

“Oh” Tara replied clearly surprised.

“I mean it’s not like a real marriage. We just ‘ave an…arrangement of sorts. It ain‘t about love for either one of us.” Spike suddenly felt the need to explain his statement.

“That’s kind of…sad.” Tara furrowed her brow, then continued “So the girl in the picture…”

“Buffy” Spike corrected.

Tara smiled “So if you love Buffy…why are you married to someone else?”

“I told you it’s not that simple. I…hurt her.” Spike whispered choking back a sob.

“How?” Tara asked softly patting his arm.

“I told her I don’t love her.”

“Ouch…that had to hurt. Why did you tell her that when clearly it isn’t true?” She asked her tone almost stern.

“She is better off without me.” Spike answered simply.

“Don’t you think that is her decision to make?”

Spike turned in his chair, clenching his jaw “We just can’t be together anyway.”

“Because you’re married? Spike you change that…”

“She is seventeen.” Spike confessed.

“Oh!” Tara said her eyes widening “Wow you weren’t kidding about this being complicated were you?”

“Yeah” Spike chuckled, but his laugh was hopeless and hallow.

“Does she love you?” Tara asked.

“Yeah” Spike croaked closing his eyes tightly willing the tears away.

“Spike I’m not in any way condoning a relationship with a seventeen year old…” Tara hesitated sighing “…but I know you can’t control who you fall in love with. I think Buffy deserves to know the truth about your feeling.”

“What difference does it make?” Spike breathed burying his face in his hands.

“Spike for one thing it had to hurt her deeply thinking her feelings were not reciprocated. Plus…I can’t believe I’m saying this, but she won’t be seventeen forever. Maybe if you were honest about your feelings now, it could help build a bridge to the future. I mean if you really love her, tell her. Give her some time to grow up and you can make those changes in your life to be what she deserves.”

“I don’t know.” Spike whispered.

“Spike don’t wait too long to tell her the truth.”

Spike saw an attractive woman walk up behind Tara.

“Hi sweetie sorry I’m late.” The woman said giving Tara a chaste kiss on the lips.

“That’s okay, Spike here was keeping me company. Spike this is my girlfriend, Amy. Amy this is Spike.”

Spike smiled shaking the woman’s hand.

Tara stood up pulling a card from her pocket.

“This is my number, if you ever need anything…call me.” Tara smiled handing him the card.

Spike read the card Tara McClay, Psychologist. He chuckled tucking it in his pocket.

“Thanks pet, I just might do that.”


********************


Driving up the long driveway, Spike couldn’t help feeling a sense of dread wash over him. He had not been back to the mansion since the night of the party. And aside from a few short, phone arguments with his wife, no one had even heard from him. Everything there reminded him too much of Buffy.

Cordelia was lounging by the pool when he arrived. She peered up at him over her sunglasses.

“Look what the cat dragged in.” She scowled.

Spike sighed sitting down on the chaise beside her. “Cordelia I didn’t come here to fight with you.”

Cordelia huffed sitting up. “Oh you come strolling in after five weeks and don’t expect a fight? You must…”

“I want a divorce.” Spike told her.

Cordelia looked at him shocked. “No” She said laying back down on her chaise.

“I’m not asking Cordelia. I’m going to file papers today.” He sighed.

Cordelia bolted up “You hired a lawyer?” She snapped.

“No… I don’t want anything. I will just keep my parents place in England. Everything here is yours.”

“Damn straight it is!” She exclaimed jumping up from her chair. “I hope you’ve thought long and hard about this Spike. I hope you’re ready for the fight of your life.”

“There is no fight Cordelia. I don’t want the money, the house…nothing.”

Cordelia began to pace. Spike could tell she was furious. “Oh yeah and where do you think you are going to work? A drunk, has been photographer like you! By the time I’m done with you…”

Spike closed the distance between them trying to control his mounting anger. “No need to worry, I won’t be doing that anymore! I don’t need your money or your daddy’s connections. I just want out!”

Cordelia laughed. The sound of her cruel laughter sent a cold chill down Spike’s spine.

“Who is she?” Cordelia smirked.

Spike’s eyes widened. He knew she could not find out about Buffy. Even though they were over, he knew his wife well enough to know how vindictive she could be.

“I’m not with anyone else. I have been staying by myself at a hotel. This is about our marriage being over. Hell it should have never even began.”

“I will find out Spike…”

Spike grabbed her arms and pulled her so that her face was only inches from his. “I’m tired of your fucking threats Cordy! You will stay out of my life! You seem to forget that I have been around this family long enough to know all of your daddy’s dirty little secrets. You don’t want to fuck with me! I could make this very messy.”

Wrenching herself from his grasp Cordelia narrowed her eyes at him. She wanted to argue, but she knew he was right. He did know all of the Chase family secrets.

“Fine! But let me file the papers and don’t date until the divorce is final. I won‘t be embarrassed” Cordelia huffed.

Spike snorted, the idea of being with someone was so far from his mind it was laughable, but he let her have this small victory.

“Yeah…fine” He shrugged walking away.

Cordelia watched him go, seething with anger. This isn’t over Spike, not by a long shot.



********************


Buffy waved off her friends, deciding instead to walk the short distance home. The weeks since her birthday had been arduous. She had barely left her room the entire first two weeks.

Her mother had practically gone out of her mind with worry, until Faith had once again saved the day. Knowing the truth, Faith had told her mom that she had introduced Buffy to a boy over the summer and it had ended badly. When asked why Buffy didn’t confide in her about the boy, the always ready Faith informed her mother it was because the boy was eighteen and Buffy was scared her mother wouldn’t approve.

Buffy sighed walking up her driveway and into her house. She thought starting back to school would be a welcome distraction; instead it had only made things worse. Everything that she had once thought was so important now seemed so pointless.

Angel had been endlessly perusing her, which seemed to do nothing but annoy her. Dating any of the boys at school held no interest for Buffy. She knew her heart belonged to another and even though he didn’t return her feelings, it didn’t change hers.

She loved Spike. Every night she dreamed of him. In her dreams he would come and whisk her away, telling her he was wrong and couldn’t live without her.

Buffy was pulled out of her thoughts by a knock at the door. Opening the door she was greeted by Angel’s smiling face.

“What is it Angel?” Buffy asked rolling her eye.

“Hey Buff, I was wondering if you wanted to go to The Bronze tonight?” He asked grinning at her.

Buffy sighed, she knew her mother was working late tonight, but had no intentions of letting Angel know that.

“Sorry Angel, I’m uh…having dinner with my mom tonight. You know she still feels bad for being gone all summer.” She lied.

“Oh” Angel said disappointed, “Well if you change your mind give me a call.”

“Okay…but uh I’ve got to get some homework done. Bye.” Buffy smiled closing the door.

Why can’t he just be enough anymore? she sobbed. Buffy slid down the door trying to, once again, will the pain away. She was startled by another knock at the door.

She stood up annoyed swinging open the door.

“Listen Angel I told you…” Buffy stopped cold when she saw it wasn’t Angel.

“Hi Buffy”

Love it? Hate it? Leave a review and let me know
Something Real by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Sorry I have not updated in so long.RL has been rough plus I have been struggling with some writers block. This story is almost at the end and even though a good part of it is smut…I have come to care about these characters and the endng is very important to me. This chapter is shorter than some of the others but the next chapter is already written just needing a tweak and a beta so I promise it will not be as long. Thanks for sticking with me. Please leave a review and tell me what you think.
A big thank you to everyone who voted for this story. It won best Fantasy Readers Choice at the Spark and Burn Awards! You guys are the best.



Spike knew the plan. He had gone over it in his head for three long, sober days. He had accepted that right now, it was impossible for him to be with Buffy. But Tara was right, she wouldn’t be seventeen forever and he had already taken the first steps in ending his marriage.

Bridge to the future he reminded himself. He had to tell Buffy how he really felt. She deserved to know, even though right now, she probably hated him. He could only hope that one day he would have the opportunity to show her.

Spike knew he had to be strong. He had to keep the conversation short and then leave. Buffy deserved the chance to make her own choices about her future; she deserved the world. He couldn’t give her that right now, but one day he would.

Spike’s well thought out plan went out the window as soon as she opened the door.

“Angel I told you…”

Spike saw her freeze mid-sentence. She looked beautiful. Her hair was up in a loose ponytail with wisps framing her perfect face. She was wearing a simple pink blouse that tightened under her deep breaths. Her skirt fell mid-thigh showing off her tanned, muscular legs. For a moment, Spike was mesmerized.

“Hi Buffy” Spike managed to choke out.

For one brief moment, she looked almost happy to see him, but suddenly her eyes narrowed.

“What are you doing here?”

Spike clutched the envelope in his hand as his chest tightened under her glare. Holding it out to her with a trembling hand, he attempted a smile.

“I…a…brought the photos…from your birthday.” he managed to stammer out.

Buffy looked at the envelope before her. She closed her eyes in an attempt to will the memories of that night away.

“I don’t want them!” She spat slamming the door in his face.

Spike realized he should not have been surprised at her actions, but he was. Taking a deep breath he knocked lightly on the door.

“Buffy please open the door”

When there was no response he tried another approach.

“Buffy…even if you don’t want them, I’m sure your mother does.”

Buffy opened the door snatching the pictures from his hands and was about to slam the door once again when Spike blocked it with his boot.

“Buffy, please …” Spike pleaded.

“Move your foot Spike. I took the pictures, now leave.” Buffy yelled pushing against the door.

“Please Buffy I just want to talk to you.” Spike begged holding the door ajar.

“I have nothing to say to you.” Buffy said her voice cracking.

“Then just listen…please Buffy just give me five minutes then I promise I’ll leave.” Spike breathed leaning his forehead against the door.

Buffy knew she should not open the door, but there was something in his voice that made her take a step back.

Spike breathed an audible sigh of relief when he felt her move away form the door. He took a step forward as she opened the door only to be halted by her hand.

“You aren’t coming in. You have five minutes.” Buffy stated crossing her arms in front of her.

Spike wanted to protest, but knew he couldn’t. He nodded in agreement trying to gather his thoughts. Everything he had carefully thought out was now a jumbled mess in his head. Everything was supposed to be simple and direct, but now looking at her, he wanted nothing more than to hold her tight, burying his face in her silky hair.

“God Buffy…I’ve missed you.” He whispered in a low shaky voice.

Tears filled Buffy’s eyes. She could see the pain on his face, but she remembered all too well how he had hurt her.

“What’s the matter Spike, having trouble finding a new bimbo for the week?”

Spike felt as if he had been slapped. Her eyes were cold and full of hate. For a brief moment he was not sure if he had the strength to do this, but deep down he knew if he didn’t tell her now, he would lose her forever.

“Buffy it’s not like that…” Spike breathed.

“Oh so you do have a new bimbo already!” Buffy accused with her hands on her hips.

This angered Spike. He took a menacing step toward her, grabbing her upper arms “No!”

They both felt the bolt of electricity flow through their bodies form his touch. Spike saw the fire in her darkened, green eyes and couldn’t help but move closer to her.

Buffy realized what was happening and attempted to struggle free from him.

“You have to leave…now!” Buffy said in a strained uncertain voice.

Spike’s mind was in a haze. Being this close to her after so long, seeing the passion in her eyes, had him moving before he could even stop to think. The air around them crackled as he backed her inside and whirled her around.

It all happened so fast. Buffy barely had time to breath. She felt her back hit the door, closing it, just as Spike’s lips crashed down on hers. All she could do was whimper as his hungry mouth claimed hers. She wanted this…she wanted him, but not like this.

“No!” Buffy cried shoving him back. “You can’t just come in here and use me like this…not anymore”

“Buffy I…” Spike scrambled to explain.

“You what Spike? What could you possible have to say?” Buffy sobbed, bringing her hands up to cover her face.

She could feel her heart breaking as the tears streamed down her face.

Spike was mortified by his actions. He had come here to help alleviate some of her pain, not to hurt her all over again. Taking a step closer to her he ghosted his fingers down her arm.

“Buffy…I was wrong.” Spike started.

Buffy’s head shot up. “Well then just go…I wouldn’t want you to do anything else you regret.”

Spike could see the pain in her eyes and wanted to cry out in frustration. Clenching his jaw he ran a nervous hand through his hair.

“This is all coming out wrong. I didn’t come here to hurt you. I just wanted…”

“I know what you wanted Spike.” Buffy glared.

“No! That isn’t why I came here Buffy, please believe that!”

“Then why did you come here Spike? Just tell me…” Buffy looked at him with pleading eye.

Spike took a steeling breath. This is it he thought to himself.

“Buffy I…” Spike closed his eyes trying to find the words. “All my life…it has just been me. Even when I was with Dru, I was alone. I’m not good at caring much for other people’s feelings…I’m used to just worrying about me…looking out for myself.”

“Yeah well you aren’t telling me anything I don’t know.” Buffy snorted.

“Buffy please just let me get this out.” Spike pleaded.

When she nodded Spike continued. “When I met you…you turned my whole world upside down. It’s like you reached inside of me and touched something I didn’t even think was reachable anymore.” Spike’s voice was low and raspy.

Buffy just stood there frozen, unable to move. Part of her was scared he would stop talking, another part scared to have him continue. This was too close to her dreams, she wasn’t prepared to have it all taken away again.

“Buffy I told I don’t believe in those happily ever after endings…not for me, but with you…” Spike screwed his eyes shut.

Buffy took a step closer “What Spike…tell me.”

Spike looked up in her eyes. “You make me want to believe Buffy. You…make me want to be a better man.”

“What are you saying?” Buffy whispered never breaking eye contact.

“I’m saying that…I love you.”

“But why did you tell me you didn’t?” Buffy sobbed.

“Because I’m a coward Buffy.” Spike looked down at his shoes.

Buffy walked up to him gently lifting his head with her hands. Searching his eyes she let out a deep sigh.

“Tell me again.”

“I love you” Spike said looking in her eyes.

Buffy brushed her lips against his “I love you too.”

Spike brought his hands up to her hips tugging her against him. When he brought his lips to hers the spark between them ignited into an inferno. Weeks of pain and longing fueled them as they began pulling at each other clothes. His hands ached to touch every inch of her body. Buffy let out a throaty moan when she felt his rough palms moving her skirt up over her bare thighs. Her skin seemed to burn everywhere he touched.

Buffy freed his shirt from his jeans, running her hands over his taught muscles, desperate to feel him.

Spike growled, backing her in the living room and pulling her down on the couch with him.

Buffy straddled his hips and quickly tugged his shirt over his head. Spike briefly tried to unbutton her blouse, but quickly got frustrated and ripped it off her body, smiling when she giggled.

He pulled her in for another searing kiss grinding his aching erection against the thin, damp lace covering her pussy.

“God Buffy…missed you…love you so much” Spike mouthed biting her lace covered nipple.

Buffy threw her head back ready to explode from need. Spike reached down with trembling hands, to free his throbbing erection. Pulling the sodden thong aside he thrust deep inside her. They let out duel cries of passion and relief. Their eyes never wavered as their bodies moved together. His cock stroked her quivering pussy until she was exploding and writhing on top of him.

Spike gently lifted her and flipped them over. Buffy immediately wrapped her legs around his slim waist as he laved and nipped at her hardened nipples. Feeling his release near, Spike grunted against her breast, as he increased their rhythm.

Stars burst in front of her eyes as she felt him erupt within her reverently chanting her name. Buffy’s body trembled as uncontrollable sobs tore through her.

Spike was immediately alarmed “Kitten? What’s wrong baby?” He asked gently stroking the tears from her face.

“I’m scared I am going to wake up and find out this wasn’t real.” She sniffed burying her face in his neck.

Spike closed his eyes. It was a feeling he was all too familiar with. He knew this wasn’t the plan, but holding her in his arms he couldn’t let her go…not again.

“It’s real.” He whispered trying desperately to reassure both her and himself.
Calm Before the Storm by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Ashley for beta-ing. Thank you to everyone who is still following.
By the time they made it up to the bedroom, they were exhausted. As Buffy lay asleep in his arms, Spike couldn’t force the smile from his face. He knew this wasn’t what he had planned, but couldn’t even begin to be sorry for it happening. He had his girl back and the feeling of her in his arms was worth any consequence.

“So… are you planning your escape?” Buffy asked breaking him from his thoughts.

Spike hugged her tighter. He couldn’t blame her for doubting his intentions, but it still hurt.

“No luv, although I probably should have one incase your mum comes home.” Spike tried to lighten the mood.

“She won’t be home until late. They are having some big thing at the gallery. I figured you would know that since your wife is the owner.”

Spike let out a sigh. “Kitten, I haven’t even spent one night at that place since the day you left,” he confessed.

Buffy turned to face him, “Really?”

“I asked Cordelia for a divorce.”

Buffy’s eyes widened “What did she say?”

“What could she say?” Spike shrugged.

“She agreed…just like that?” Buffy asked skeptically.

Spike chucked, “Well nothing happens ‘just like that’ with Cordelia.”

“Why are just now telling me this?” Buffy scolded.

“We were kinda busy,” Spike smirked leaning in for a kiss.

Buffy pulled back, “I mean it Spike. Why didn’t you tell me when you first got here?”

Spike sighed, “Pet I honestly didn’t come over here planning on us getting back together.”

“Are we…together?”

Spike smiled pulling her close. “God Buffy, do you even know how hard it has been for me to be away from you?”

“Uh…I think I have a pretty good idea,” Buffy answered sarcastically.

“This still isn’t going to be easy, luv. Even once I am divorced, you’re still only seventeen,” Spike reminded her.

“I know but we can be careful,” Buffy offered.

“Yeah like we were in the living room or on the steps…we didn’t even lock the door.” Spike reminded her.

“I know, but we can be more careful. This can work Spike. We only have less than ten months…we can do it.” Buffy answered hopefully.

Spike pulled her on top of him, kissing the tip of her nose.

“We will ‘suss it all out luv,” he promised peppering kisses down her neck.

Buffy sighed in relief at his promise. Feeling her lover’s cock beginning to harden, she smiled pressing down against him. Feeling him harden further she began to rub herself up and down the length. Spike growled in response, attacking her mouth.

Buffy moaned as he gently stroked his tongue against hers. Lifting her hips, she slowly slid down taking all of him inside of her. Spike threw his head back groaning. No matter how many times they made love, he couldn’t get over the feeling of being inside of her. The world always seemed to just melt away.

Buffy rose up over him and slammed hardback down. Spike grunted leaning up to capture a hardened nipple between his teeth, Buffy squealing at the pleasure as it mixed with pain while he tugged and suckled on her breasts.

They continued their familiar dance, lost in each others’ arms. Spike angled his hips up, thrusting himself deep within her as Buffy fell apart around him. Her body twitched and spasmed as she cried out his name. He continued driving into her pussy as it squeezed his pulsating cock.

Spike let out an animalistic growl as he erupted inside of her. As the aftershocks began to wear off he tangled his fingers in her hair pulling her closer.

“God Kitten, love you so much,” he murmured against her neck.

Buffy smiled, to overcome with emotion to speak. She finally was starting to believe this was real.


*******************


The next couple months seemed to fly by. Spike got an apartment close to Buffy’s house and they spent every possible moment together. He picked her up everyday after cheerleading practice and though his apartment wasn’t far, they rarely made it there before he was tugging her onto his lap.

Spike still wanted her to do well in school, he always insisted she finish her homework, making sure her grades didn’t fall. He didn’t want to take any chances that her mother would ground her.

Pulling into the parking lot of her school he watched her walk out with a group of kids. He couldn’t help but feel a twinge of guilt that he was somehow taking all this away from her. But the truth be told, he knew he wasn’t strong enough to let her go.

Spike wanted to jump out of the car when he saw Angel approach her. She looked over at his car with a nervous smile on her face, as she spoke briefly with the hulking teen before hurrying over to the car.

Buffy jumped in the car giving Spike a quick peck on the cheek.

“Hey,” she chirped cheerfully.

“Hi,” Spike replied not even looking at her.

Buffy knew he was fuming. She fumbled to buckle her seat belt as he squealed out of the parking lot, narrowly missing a group of kids.

“Jeez Spike…you almost hit them.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t hit your little lover boy!” Spike sneered.

“God what are you twelve? He was just telling me he was having a party tonight!” Buffy informed him.

“Right then, I will take you home so you can get ready.” Spike said making a quick u-turn and heading back towards her house.

“Spike stop!” Buffy screamed yanking at the steering wheel.

Spike slammed on the breaks pulling off the road and into an empty parking lot.

“What?” He snapped.

“God Spike could you stop acting like a jealous maniac for five seconds and let me talk?” Buffy yelled.

Spike took a deep breath, nodding in agreement.

Buffy unbuckled her seatbelt and slid over next to him. She took him by the hands, tugging at him until he finally faced her.

“Spike, everyone at school, including Angel knows I’m very much taken. They know I am madly in love with someone. Angel invited me and my new boyfriend to the party tonight. “Seeing the trouble look on his face she added, “Don’t worry, they don’t know who you are. So…would you stop acting like a big baby and kiss me already,” she smirked.

Spike growled pulling her onto his lap slamming his mouth against hers. Buffy felt him pulling her top over her head and started to protest.

“Spike someone will see…”

“”Don’t care…need to feel you.” Spike murmured biting down on her neck gently.

Ripping her bra off, Spike ground his erection against her covered, moistened center.

“Gah!” Buffy groaned, silently reminding herself to make him jealous more often.

Spike reached down fumbling with his zipper trying to free his straining erection, as Buffy tugged his shirt over his head. Bunching her tiny cheerleading skirt up around her waist he moved her panties to the side and thrust two fingers inside of her.

Buffy cried out as he removed his fingers and slammed his cock home. Spike grasped her hips guiding her up and down as she clung to him trying to brace herself. Their pace was frantic, almost desperate as he grunted against her neck.

“Mine…mine…mine,” he chanted.

“Yes…yours!” Buffy cried as her orgasm slammed through her.

Spike roared out in climax, as he shot his seed deep inside of her.

They were so wrapped up in each other, they didn’t notice the car parked in the distance. Nor did they notice the man in the car snapping photographs of their encounter.


********************


Cordelia and Darla sat in the back booth of the café sipping their lattes.

“What time was he supposed to be here?” Darla asked impatiently.

Cordelia was about to answer when a short man approached the table.

“Sorry I’m late Ms. Chase” He said nervously.

“Whatever,” Cordelia sneered, “Listen Mr…”

“Whistler and don’t worry I didn’t come empty handed.” The small man smiled handing an envelope to the brunette. “With these photos, you won’t have anything to worry about.” Whistler snorted.

The two women scowled at the man. Cordelia snatched the envelope from his hands and waved him away with her hand.

“Send me your bill.” She said dryly.

The man took the hint and hurried away. Cordelia sat there looking at the envelope.

“Well…open it.” Darla urged her.

“I know…I will, but somehow this just feels…wrong. I mean we are getting a divorce. Is it really my business what he does? Lately I just feel like maybe Spike was right about a lot of the things he said.”

“Cordelia! I can’t believe what I’m hearing! You made him everything he is. Now he is going back on his word and probably humiliating you with some slut and you think you are the one who is wrong?” Darla gaped.

Snatching the envelope from the brunette’s hands, Darla broke the seal and pulled out the thick pile of photos.

“Oh-my-God! Spike sure likes them young!” Darla exclaimed.

Cordelia grabbed the photos from the blonde’s grasp. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“That ungrateful little tramp! I take care of her all summer and this is how she repays me!” Cordelia yelled, uncaring of the scene she was starting.

“Do you know this girl?” Darla asked.

“Know her? I fucking babysat her all summer! That is Joyce’s daughter, Buffy!”

“Oh my, isn’t she like sixteen?” Darla smiled.

“I can’t believe I didn’t see this. I mean I knew she had a crush on him, but I can’t believe...” Cordelia fumed.

“Cordelia darling, calm down. Don’t you see how absolutely perfect this is?” Darla smirked.

“Perfect? Exactly how is my husband leaving me for a teenager a good thing?” Cordelia asked in disbelief.

“Cordelia, she is underage. As in, if he got caught with her, he could go to jail.” Darla sneered.

Cordelia’s eyes widened. “I don’t know Darla. Spike knows everything about daddy’s business dealings. If I turned him in, he could try to retaliate.”

“True, but what if you weren’t the one who turned him in?” Darla smiled.

“Okay…what are you suggesting?” Cordelia smiled at the blonde.

“Well if Joyce were to come across those photos…”

Cordelia smiled “Darla you are a genius!”


******************


Joyce sighed as she pulled in the driveway. Another long day at work she thought to herself as she made her way up to the door. Walking in she noticed the house was quiet and dark.

Buffy had been gone a lot lately, but Joyce wasn’t concerned. Her daughter had seemed unusually upbeat lately and her grades had never been better. She had decided to overlook the late nights as long as everything else was going so well.

Thumbing through the mail, Joyce noticed a large manila envelope addressed to her with no return address. Tearing it open, it contained a folder with a typed note on the front.

I thought you should see how your daughter is spending her time.

Joyce’s hands began to tremble as her thoughts raced. Drugs? Shoplifting? she couldn’t imagine what could be in the envelope. Trying to mentally prepare herself, she slowly began to open the folder.
Is This the End by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
A big thanks to my beta Ashley. Thank you to everyone who has been following this story and reviewing. I wanted to let everyone know about two great new sites. The Feeling Love Awards (A spuffy Awards Site) created by my girls Smudgiboo,Vampgirly and Indigodiaries
http://community.livejournal.com/fl_awards/
And The Bloody Crypt a great banner request community for all the talented authors seeking banners for their fics.
http://community.livejournal.com/thebloodycrypt/
Joyce felt the bile rise in her throat as she examined the photos. Closing her eyes tightly she wished she could deny the woman in the pornographic pictures was her little girl. She didn’t immediately recognize the man, but upon closer inspection his identity was clear. It was Cordelia’s husband, William. Joyce had only met him twice, when the Chase family first bought the gallery, but he was not the type of man you forget.

Pouring herself another scotch, she couldn’t help but blame herself. She knew leaving Buffy at Cordelia’s was almost as bad as leaving her alone, but she had turned a blind eye. Joyce had wanted to go on the trip so badly; she had shirked her responsibilities and left her daughter.

She wanted desperately to tell herself that her daughter had been somehow forced, but the pictures made it clear that her daughter was more than happy to be in the arms of the married man.

The knowledge especially hurt because unlike Buffy, Joyce knew the real reason Hank had left. She had told Buffy it was to find himself when the truth was, he had run off with his twenty something secretary.

As upset as she was with her daughter, she could barely contain the rage she felt toward a certain blond older man. Buffy was only seventeen and who knows how long the affair had been going on. Even jail was too good for this man, but Joyce would have no problem sending him there.


********************


Buffy bounced up the steps to her front door. Spike had dropped her off around the corner. She giggled to herself remembering how long it had taken her to actually make it out of the car. She knew she was late, but her mother had been pretty relaxed about her curfew because of her grades. She smiled opening the door. Life was good.

As she started to tiptoe up the steps, she was startled by her mother’s voice.

“So you finally decided to come home.”

She turned and walked toward the dark living room. Her mother was sitting on the couch. Buffy was immediately assaulted by the smell the alcohol as soon as she entered the room.

“Mom, is everything okay?” Buffy asked concerned.

Joyce let out a dry bark, “well if you call my seventeen year old daughter fooling around with a married man twice her age everything being okay all right then everything is just fantastic.” Her mother slurred waving her glass in the air sarcastically.

Buffy’s eyes widened Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God…the words were a mantra in her head. She kept waiting to wake up and have this all be some terrible nightmare. Her mouth opened and closed several times unable to think of anything she could say in defense.

“Well Buffy do you have anything to say for yourself?” Her mother stood and crossed the room.

Buffy’s eyes filled with tears, “I love him,” she whispered.

Joyce snorted “Oh you love him? Well then that makes everything better! Oh wait that’s right we are forgetting a few things like the fact that he is married!”

“Mom, they are getting divorced!” Buffy defended.

“Oh even better, my daughter is a home wrecker!”

“Mom it wasn’t even a real marriage. They never loved each other,” Buffy wailed tears now streaming down her face.

“Oh God are you really that stupid? What else would he tell you Buffy? That you are special? Don’t you know that men will say anything to get you into bed?”

“No mom you’re wrong! Spike loves me!” Buffy spat.

“Yeah well we will see how much he loves you from jail,” Joyce said walking towards the phone.

Buffy rushed forward grabbing her mother’s hand.

“No! Mom please you can’t do this. It isn’t his fault! It was me…I went after him.” Buffy confessed.

“How could you…after your father…” Joyce abruptly stopped.

“What does dad have to do with this?” Buffy furrowed her brow.

“Your father left us for another woman,” Joyce blurted out

Buffy looked at her mother, confused by her declaration.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t think it mattered why he left.’

“Oh no, it wouldn’t matter until you could throw it in my face! Well I have news for you mom, it’s not like that. I will not feel guilty for this. Spike loves me and I love him. Cordelia is a fucking bitch…”

Joyce turned before she even realized what she was doing and slapped Buffy across the face. She immediately covered her mouth and gasped. In seventeen years she had never struck her daughter.

Buffy looked at her mother is disbelief, and then turned to run toward the stairs.

“Buffy!” Her mother yelled.

She stopped but didn’t turn around.

“Give me your cell phone,” her mother demanded holding out her hand.

Buffy turned to argue but sighed in defeat and handed it over.

“I’ve taken the phone out of your room and changed the alarm code. You will not leave this house except to go to school and then come straight home.”

Buffy narrowed her eyes, “You won’t keep us apart!”

“Maybe I won’t, but jail sure will.”

“I hate you!” she screamed then ran up the stairs and slammed her door.

Joyce stood at the bottom of the stairs letting out a ragged breath as tears fell down her face. She hoped one day Buffy would understand what she was doing.


*******************


Spike pulled the pillow over his head trying to ignore the pounding on the door. Buffy was usually his only visitor and she had her own key. Jenny had occasionally stopped by insisting on bringing him a care package of his favorite things. Whoever was at the door didn’t seem to have any intention of going away, so Spike crawled out of bed and pulled on a pair of jeans.

He padded through his apartment running his hand through his unruly curls. He yawned as he opened the door.

“Sorry to wake you, but I think we need to talk.” Joyce announced as she pushed her way through the doorway and entered the apartment.

“Uh…Ms. Summers what can do for you?” Spike smiled trying to keep the terror from his voice.

“You can stay the hell away from my daughter,” Joyce stated.

Spike’s eyes widened, “I don’t know what…”

Joyce held up her hand stopping him mid sentence as she opened the envelope and dumped the photos on the table.

Spike could not believe his eyes, but he immediately knew who was responsible.

“Cordelia did this.” Spike whispered his terror now replaced with rage.

“No William, you did this. You are the one sleeping with my seventeen year old daughter. This may be just some fling to you but she is a just a child…”

“It’s not like that! I’m in love with her.” Spike answered honestly.

Joyce scoffed, “You honestly expect me to believe that? You are a married man.”

“We are getting divorced and I swear to you Joyce I do love your daughter.” Spike’s voice was thick with emotion.

“So what? Are you asking for my blessing? I know she is young and beautiful…”

“No” Spike roared, “Joyce I have been around hundreds of young, beautiful girls, that isn’t it. It’s Buffy that I love! Not just her youth or beauty.”

“If you really loved her then you would leave her alone and give her a chance to grow up and have a normal life.” Joyce offered.

“Don’t you think I’ve tried? I know she deserves more than some divorced, washed up photographer, but for some reason she loves me.” Spike voice broke as tears filled his eyes.

A part of Joyce wanted to feel sorry for him. A part of her actually believed he did care for her daughter, but that didn’t change the fact that he was still married and Buffy was just too young for this kind of relationship.

“I believe you care for her, but if you really loved her, you wouldn’t be so selfish. No matter how much you might not want to believe it, you are holding her back. Let her be a child while she still can. I am asking you as her mother.” Joyce sighed, “if you don’t I will be forced to contact the police. I don’t want to, but there will not be a second warning.”

Joyce left the photos on the table and walked out the door. Spike just stood there staring at the photos of the woman he loved. He knew he was being selfish by staying with her, but he didn’t think he could give Buffy up. Spike sighed as tears rolled down his face. How had it all come to this?


********************


Buffy ducked behind the bushes as the group of older ladies past by. Sneaking out of school early was not something she was used to, but she had to see Spike.
Slipping up the steps, she carefully unlocked the door and stepped inside.

“Spike?” She called softly.

When there was no response, Buffy walked through the apartment stopping dead when she saw the scattered photos on the dining room table. Oh my God my mom has been here? she began to panic.

“Spike!” She yelled now racing back toward the bedroom.

She breathed an audible sigh of relief when she saw him sitting on the floor in the darkened room.

“Didn’t you hear me call you?” She asked approaching him.

“I did,” he whispered.

Buffy knelt down taking the half empty bottle from his hands.

“I know my mom has been here, but I won’t let her keep us apart,” she sobbed cupping his face.

Spike placed his forehead against hers.

“You shouldn’t be here,” he rasped bringing his hand up to softly stroke the ends of her hair.

“Where else would I be?” Buffy smiled bringing her lips down to brush against his.

Spike’s hand tangled in her hair, pulling her down against him, as he deepened the kiss. As their tongues dueled, Buffy felt a sense of relief wash through her. She hadn’t lost him, despite her mother’s visit.

Buffy broke the kiss looking into his eyes, “let’s run away together.”

Spike smiled at her naivety, “Buffy…”

“Just hear me out. You could hire a private jet and we could go to England. Faith said she knows a guy who could get me a fake passport. You said you have a house in England, and it wouldn’t even be illegal for us to be together there.”

Spike smiled stoking her face. Her eyes were so full of love and hope. There was a part of him that wanted to readily accept her plan, but the truth was that Joyce was right, he was being selfish.

“Buffy, I love you. I know I’ve said that before, but I want you to know what exactly that means. For the first time in my life I care more about someone else than for myself. Kitten, you deserve so much more than I can offer you.” He said as tears filled his eyes.

Buffy’s stomach knotted, though his words were full of love the defeat in his eyes made her uneasy.

“All I want is you Spike, nothing else matters.” Buffy breathed.

Spike let out a dry laugh, “Buffy I don’t want nothing else to matter. This is supposed to be the best time in your life and I’m just holding you back.”

Buffy abruptly stood up, “Is that what she said? Don’t you see she just want you to leave me?”

“Buffy your mother loves you. She just wants what is best for you,” Spike assured her.

“And you think that you dumping me is what is best? You just told me you love me.”

Spike stood up closing the distance between them. Taking her hands he guided her to sit on the bed and knelt before her.

“Buffy I am a bad, rude man. I haven’t been worth a damn my whole life, but you…you make me want to be a better man. I do love you…God I love you so much it hurts and I promise you now that I will love you until the day that I die,” Spike closed his eyes drawing a shaky breath.

“But…” Buffy sobbed.

“But for now, I have to go.”

“Go? Go where…when?” Buffy yanked her hands away. The shock was evident in her voice.

“Don’t know, but I can’t do what is right by being here,” Spike tried desperately to choked back tears that were filling his eyes.

“Are you saying it’s over? You’re leaving me?” Buffy whispered bowing her head.

Spike placed his finger under her chin lifting her head slowly to face him.

“I could never really leave you. You are a part of me now,” Spike chuckled, “the only part that is any damn good. I just need to step away and let you live your life. Luv, as long as there is a breath in me, we will never be over.”

“So, you are staying?” Buffy looked at him confused.

“No Buffy, I have to go.”

“Why, because of my mom?”

Spike sighed, “Because of me, Pet. I love you and this time I’m gonna do what is right.”

Buffy jumped up shoving his hands away.

“You don’t love me! If you really loved me you wouldn’t leave me.”

Spike approached her trying to take her hands.

“No! Don’t touch me! You can’t say you love me and then just leave me!” Buffy sobbed.

Buffy turned and ran out of the apartment. Spike wanted to follow her. He wanted to take back everything and to take her away and never look back, but man she had awoken inside of him told him he was doing the right thing.


**********************


It had been three days. Three days that felt like an eternity. Buffy had barely even left her room, unable to even look at her mother. Her mother had gotten very familiar with the liquor cabinet as of late and tonight before bed, she had forgotten to set the alarm.

The streets were dark and eerie, but Buffy had to talk to Spike. She couldn’t just leave things like they had. She smiled as she approached the steps. She knew he would be going crazy without her by now. She closed her eyes picturing their sweet reunion. He would be upset with her for being out at night by herself, but she had taken great care in her appearance and was confident he would be unable to resist her.

Turning the key she entered the darkened apartment. Flipping on the lights her smile instantly faded when she looked around the room. Buffy numbly walked around the apartment unable to believe her eyes. The apartment was bare. Spike had left her.

Buffy leaned against the wall and slid down until her bottom came in contact the bare floor. She knew the tears would come, but right now it hurt to bad to even cry.
The End by Peroxide_dreams
Author's Notes:
I just wanted to Thank everyone who has read and reviewed this story. It is my first chapter fandom fic and the response has inspired me to write more.

A huge thanks to Jane for beta-ing this for me.

I have started a new Live Journal community for Spuffy AU ALl Human Fics and Art Called Spuffy Fantasy I hope everyone will Join and share

http://community.livejournal.com/spuffy_fantasy/profile
...............................................

**Some Dialogue borrowed from Entropy
After the day Spike left, Buffy visited the apartment often. Every time she turned the key and entered the empty residence, her heart died just a little bit more. The manager had told her that the rent was paid through the end of the year. So, twice a week Buffy would make the journey to Spike’s place. And twice a week, she would leave shattered.

Near the end of the year, when she climbed the steps for the final time, she was shocked to see boxes outside of the apartment. Her heart soared with joy until she saw a happy, young couple emerge from the door. Slinking back down the stairs, she ran the whole way home. She cried until the last shred of hope was drained from her body. Spike was never coming back.

Sometime before Valentine’s Day, Buffy overheard her mother talking on the phone. She couldn’t make out all of the words, but she heard enough to know her mother was talking about Cordelia. Words like ‘messy divorce’ and ‘money laundering’ were murmured as Buffy pressed her ear flat against her mother’s bedroom door.

Apparently the Chases had lost the gallery. She deserves to lose more than that, Buffy thought to herself. For a brief moment, she considered the possibility that once divorced, Spike might contact her, but deep inside she knew it would be a mistake to hold on to that dream.

By graduation, Buffy had started dating again, but somehow she never made it past a second date. Something always felt…missing. She kept waiting for the fireworks to erupt when a boy kissed her, but they never did. Her lack of interest in pursuing a physical relationship drove most of them away.

Her relationship with her mother continued to be strained. Buffy no longer blamed her mother, but she just couldn’t bring herself to talk about Spike. And with so much left unsaid, it made it difficult for them to speak at all.


********************

Buffy poured herself a glass of juice and stood staring out the kitchen window.

“So, are you and Willow still going to L.A. tomorrow?” Joyce asked, trying to break the ice with her daughter.

Buffy immediately stiffened. She hadn’t even realized her mother was home. “Yeah, we’re going to check out the dorms and do a little shopping.”

“Oh, well there’s this great little bookshop downtown. Do you think you could drop in and get me a book?” Joyce asked.

Buffy turned to her mother, furrowing her brow. “They do have bookshops in Sunnydale.”

Joyce smiled. “I know, but they’re small and don’t have the book I’m looking for. It’s an art book.”

“Sure, just write down the name of it for me.” Buffy shrugged and turned to walk out of the kitchen.

“Buffy, wait,” her mother called.

Buffy sighed, turning back around.

“I hate this honey, it’s been nine months. Are you ever going to stop hating me?”

Buffy saw the unshed tears in her mother’s eyes “I don’t hate you, Mom. It’s just…still too hard to talk about.”

“I know you blame me…”

“No Mom, I don’t.” Tears fell down Buffy’s face as she slumped on the barstool.

Joyce walked up to her crying daughter, placing her hand on her back. “Sweetie, I won’t apologize for what I did. I reacted the way any mother who loves her daughter would have reacted, but…”

“I know, Mom! I’m not asking you to apologize. You were right, okay, he never loved me.” Buffy sobbed, burying her face in her hands.

“Buffy, let me finish. I know you’re hurting, but you have to know that sometimes doing the right thing for someone is the greatest act of love.”

Buffy turned to face her mother. “How can you say that? If he loved me, he would've never just left me like that!”

Joyce sighed. “Sweetie, I can’t tell you what’s in Spike’s heart, but he really didn’t have a choice. He had to leave.”

“It doesn’t matter now anyway.” Buffy shrugged, wiping her eyes.

“Buffy, do you…do you still have feelings for him?” Joyce asked, studying her daughter.

Buffy closed her eyes. “I love him, Mom. He’s probably the only man I will ever love, but it doesn’t matter. It’s time to move on. I start college next month and it’ll be a whole new life for me.” Buffy stood and hugged her mom, “I’ve gotta get going. I’m meeting Willow at The Coffee House.”

Joyce watched her daughter walk from the room and sighed, pulling the piece of paper from her pocket. I hope I’m not making a mistake, she thought.



*********************



The two girls giggled as they walked down the long row of shops. The trip to the dorms had been fun, though Buffy couldn’t exactly say she was thrilled with the idea of living in them.

“Is that the bookstore?” Willow asked pointing across the street.

Buffy took out the slip of paper her mother had given her. Looking towards the small store, she noticed a long line of people in front of it.

“Yes,” Buffy sighed, “it figures it would be packed. Maybe I’ll just tell my mom I couldn’t find it.”

“It looks like it’s just a book signing. I doubt you’ll have any trouble since you’re just buying a book.” Willow offered.

“Ok,” Buffy grumbled, hurrying across the street, toward the store.

She suddenly stopped, causing Willow to run right into the back of her.

“Buffy, what are you…oh no.” Willow gasped when she saw what had stopped her friend.

Buffy’s chest tightened and her heart raced as she froze in front of the bookstore. Her mind screamed at her to run away and never look back, but her feet betrayed her as she stood there staring at the poster in the window. It was Spike.

Fate had once again dealt her a crushing blow. He was there inside, signing copies of his new book Tales of William the Bloody. He was smiling in the picture. Buffy choked back a sob as she thought about the happy new life he appeared to be living.

“He is soo hot,” she heard a teenager cry as she exited the store clutching the newly signed book to her chest. Buffy’s eyes narrowed, as she noticed that the majority of the people in line were women.

Something inside Buffy snapped as she stormed through the front door, snatching a copy of the book from a nearby display. She managed to maneuver herself to the front of the line. Marching up to the table, she noticed he hadn’t yet seen her. She placed the book down on the table.

“What would you like me to write?” he asked, taking the book, still not looking up.

“Oh, I don’t know. How about ‘I’m a fucking bastard for leaving you without saying goodbye’!” Buffy yelled.

His head instantly popped up. He couldn’t believe his eyes. There she was, after all these months, standing in front of him with fire in her eyes. She had never looked more beautiful. Her hair was longer and a little darker, with highlights framing her face. She stood there with her hands on her hips, waiting for his reaction.

“Buffy,” it came out as a hoarse whisper.

“At least you remember my name.” Buffy spat and turned to walk away.

Spike jumped out of his chair, knocking over a nearby display of books. When he grabbed her arm she whirled around, snatching it from his grasp.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t ever touch me again.”

He could see the pain in her eyes. “Buffy, please luv, just let me talk to you.”

Buffy snorted. “Oh now you want to talk? That’s funny, Spike, how you only want to talk now that I’m right here in front of you. What about the past nine fucking months? Where the hell were you then?”

“Mr. Rayne is there a problem?” The bookstore manager appeared.

Buffy looked around and noticed all eyes were focused on them. She blushed, realizing what a scene she’d just caused.

“Look, you should get back.” Buffy whispered.

“No! Not until we talk! Can you meet me…after?” Spike asked, ignoring the manager and crowd of onlookers.

“I’m going back. Willow is my ride and she’s leaving…”

“Please, Buffy, just give me thirty minutes and then I promise I’ll leave you alone. I‘ll make sure you get back to Sunnydale, I promise.” Spike pleaded.

“Really, Mr. Rayne, there are people waiting…” The manager started.

“I’ll be back in a bloody minute, now get the hell out of my face, so I can talk to my girl!” Spike roared, causing the small man to scurry away.

Buffy’s eyes narrowed, though there was a small part of her that melted at his words, he had no right to say them. “I’m not your girl!” She yelled.

Spike sighed, closing his eyes. “Please Buffy…just thirty minutes.”

Buffy looked to her friend who was patiently standing to the side. In the months after her breakup with Spike, she’d confessed everything to her friend. Willow gave her a reassuring smile. Buffy took a deep breath and nodded.

Spike pulled out a business card and wrote an address on it. After handing her the card, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a key. “I’ll be there in two hours,” he said, handing her the key. “Thank you!”

“I wouldn’t thank me just yet, Spike.” Buffy said and turned and walked away.



********************


Buffy gasped as Willow drove up to the address Spike had given her. It was a small bungalow right on the beach, similar to the one they had gone to last summer, only bigger.

Buffy sighed, looking at her friend. “I guess this is it. Thanks, Wills.”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to wait?” The redhead asked.

“No, Willow, it’s okay. I promise I’ll be fine.” Buffy smiled, not sure who she was trying to convince.

Buffy slowly made her way up the sidewalk and pulled out the key. She didn’t see Spike’s car in the driveway, so she slipped the key in the lock and went in. The house was completely empty except for a king sized mattress and T.V. in the middle of the living room floor.

Buffy slowly walked toward a large wall of windows overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The sea was dark and rough. Thick black clouds hovered over the stormy blue waters. Buffy almost laughed at the irony.

“Beautiful,” she suddenly heard Spike behind her. Buffy closed her eyes, willing her body not to turn toward his voice. “It looks scary…I think there’s a storm coming.” she muttered.

“I wasn’t talking about the view.” Spike said.

Suddenly, she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. She cursed her body for reacting to his nearness. Moving closer to the window, she turned to face him, desperately wishing he wasn’t so close.

“So…the clock is ticking…talk.” Buffy said, trying to keep her voice from trembling.

Spike let out a nervous chuckle, running a hand through his curls. It seemed so strange to see him like this. Gone were his trademark jeans and t-shirt, replaced by a navy pinstriped suit and a deep pink button down. Buffy had to admit, it looked damn good on him.

“I’m not sure where to begin.” Spike ducked his head.

“How about with using me, lying to me, and then leaving me!” Buffy answered coldly.

Spike looked as though he had been slapped. “I never used you, Buffy, and the only lie I ever told you was the night of your birthday, when I said I didn’t love you.”

“Spike, I’m not some stupid little girl, willing to blindly believe you anymore…I’ve changed.” Buffy jutted her chin out defiantly.

“I can see that…so have I.” Spike croaked out.

“I can see that. You seem…happy.” Buffy turned away, so he couldn’t see the tears in her eyes.

“Happy? Is that what you think…that I’m fucking happy?” Spike roared, closing the distance between them.

Buffy tried to ignore his proximity. “Why wouldn’t you be? You’re a writer, you have this great place…”

“This place is…not mine.” Spike sighed, turning and walking toward the kitchen.

“Well whatever, you’re staying here.” Buffy frowned, watching him walk back in the room with papers in his hand.

“Read it,” Spike said, handing them to Buffy.

Buffy read the papers then looked up at Spike in disbelief. “Why is my name on here?” Buffy asked.

“I bought this place for you,” he stated.

“Why?”

“I was coming back for you. I even told your mum.” Spike confessed.

“You…told her…when?”

Spike sighed, “Things got…messy with the divorce, Cordelia tried to drag you into it. I knew they were laundering money through the gallery. Your mum helped me get the information to use against them. We talked…a lot. I basically blackmailed them into dropping your name from the divorce. I refused to drag you into it. I would’ve gone to jail first.”

“Why did you do all that?” Buffy looked at him confused.

“Because God help me, Buffy, it’s still all about you. Everything I’ve done, every decision I’ve made for the past two hundred and seventy four fucking days has been about you!”

Spike walked toward the windows. The storm was just reaching the shore. Long bands of wind and rain began to pound the shoreline. Buffy stood staring at his back. Not sure if she was more scared that what he was saying was all a lie, or if she was actually terrified that it might be the truth.

Spike was still facing the storm as he spoke. “I can see you’ve moved on, Buffy. I don’t blame you. I promised myself I would let you go if your feelings had changed. I just hoped…”

“You hoped what…that I sat around for all those months waiting for you?” Buffy asked softly.

“I know that isn’t fair. You have your whole life ahead of you…” Spike placed a hand against the glass as the as the rain thumped against it.

“So what…you just give up, just like that?” Buffy sobbed.

Spike turned suddenly. “Buffy, I’ll never give up on you.”

Buffy sighed, “Do you…do you really love me?”

Spike went to reach out for her, but pulled back, scared of her reaction. “Oh God, yes! More than anything. I know things fell apart, Buffy, but as long as there’s breath in me, I’ll love you.”

Buffy saw the tears streaming down his face and knew she had matching ones running down hers.

The thunder and lightning roared around them as the power blinked on and off.

“They did…fall apart, and I don’t know if you can ever put them back together again. I mean, do we even fit in each other’s lives anymore?” Buffy sobbed.

“Buffy…please…” Spike cried bowing his head.

“There would be so much to work through. Trust to be built…” Buffy trailed off walking around Spike towards the window.

He turned and watched her lean her head against the glass. He felt like he was dying inside. Seeing her in pain, knowing he was losing her, was almost more than he could bear.

Buffy turned to face him “It’s a long important process, and…can we just skip it?”

Spike’s head immediately popped up.

“Can you just be kissing me now?” Buffy smiled, tears still running down her face.

Spike’s lips instantly smashed down on hers with nine months of pent up emotion. Buffy immediately moaned against his mouth as his tongue pushed past her teeth. Pressing her back against the cold glass, Spike pulled her flush against him.

The storm screamed around them, but the lovers were too lost in their own passion to even notice. Breaking the kiss, Spike trailed his tongue down her neck, lightly scraping his teeth up to her ear.

Buffy felt his hands cup her ass and brought her legs up to wrap around him, grinding down against his hard cock. Bracing her against the window, Spike freed a hand and started tugging at her clothes.

“Need you…love you…Oh God, missed you so fucking much,” Spike murmured against her throat.

Buffy tugged at his tie, struggling to loosen it. She finally got frustrated and moved to his shirt, yanking it open. Spike chuckled as buttons flew across the room. Reluctantly setting her down, he quickly pulled her shirt over her head. He growled as he ripped her bra off.

Dipping down, he latched onto her pink nipple, biting down on it as he pinched the other lightly with his fingers. Buffy threw her head back in ecstasy, not even noticing the removal of the remainder of her clothes.

Buffy protested as Spike stepped back to look at her.

“Perfect,” he smiled, as his eyes raked hungrily down her body. She smiled, stepping forward to tug open his pants. Reaching a hand between them, she freed his erection and gently squeezed it.

“Fuck!” Spike groaned.

Before Buffy knew it, she was lifted back against the cold glass. She cried out when she felt his hard cock poised at her entrance.

“Please…God Spike,” Buffy whimpered.

Spike slowly pushed inside of her, nearly losing control as her hot pussy gripped his erection. Buffy twisted her hips, begging for friction.

“Need a second luv, it feels too bloody good. Don’t want it to be over just yet.” Spike said, letting out a strained chuckle.

Spike began to move slowly in and out of her as Buffy let out small, pleading little moans. Blood was roaring in her ears as he gradually increased his pace.

“Oh God,” Spike howled as he suddenly thrust up inside of her, shooting his seed deep in her womb.

He felt Buffy’s pussy pulse and tighten around him as she quickly followed him over the edge.

Spike leaned his head against hers and chuckled, “Sorry…it’s been a while. You just felt too good.”

Buffy turned her head not wanting to think about Spike with someone else. He immediately noticed her reaction.

“Hey…” he said, placing a hand on her face gently so she would face him, “There hasn’t been anyone else.”

Buffy looked at him skeptically. “Spike, you don’t have to say that if…”

Spike sighed, looking her directly in the eyes, “Buffy, I told you, it’s all about you.”

Buffy smiled, “I haven’t either…I mean…you’re still the only one.”

Spike dipped down and kissed her again. “I promise next time will be better.” Before Buffy could answer, he carried her over to the bed and gently laid her down. Kneeling above her, he grasped his necklace and pulled it off.

“I’ve worn this everyday for the past nine months. Whenever things got tough, I would touch it to remind myself why I was doing this.”

Buffy sat up, watching as he opened his hand, revealing a large diamond ring.
“What…” Buffy gaped at him.

Spike smiled. “Read the inscription, it explains it all.”

Buffy took the ring, unable to stop her hands from trembling. It was a two carat princess cut diamond solitaire. She looked at the inscription.


‘To Buffy, my happily ever after’

Buffy sobbed, looking up at Spike. He immediately frowned. “You don’t like it?”

Buffy shook her head “Oh God, Spike, I love it,” she cried, wrapping her arms around herself.

Spike breathed an audible sigh of relief. He pulled back smiling. “Buffy, kitten…will you marry me?”

Buffy closed her eyes, trying desperately to stop the tears streaming down her face. Opening them slowly, she smiled when she saw the nervous look on Spike’s face. “I guess,” she sighed, rolling her eyes.

Spike growled, tackling her back onto the bed, causing Buffy to giggle uncontrollably. “You little minx!” he teased, nuzzling her neck.

Resting up on his elbows, he smiled, “I can’t believe you came into that bookstore today of all places.”

“Well, you have my mom to thank for that, she sent me in there to get her a book.” Buffy shrugged.

Spike raised an eyebrow. “She sent you to that bookstore?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Buffy, your mother knew I was going to be there.” Spike told her.

Buffy thought about it a minute, then smiled, “Well, I guess we both need to thank her then.”

“Later,” Spike said, leaning in for another kiss.

Buffy moaned, “Mmm, much later.”
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=24178