Crimson Moon by GoldenBuffy
Summary: Set: In Season 2, Drusilla decided it time to pay Spike back for healing her. And she has her eyes set on a certain prize.
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 19064 Read: 9807 Published: 07/31/2005 Updated: 02/21/2006

1. 1:1 by GoldenBuffy

2. 2:2 by GoldenBuffy

3. 3:3 by GoldenBuffy

4. 4:4 by GoldenBuffy

5. 5:5 by GoldenBuffy

6. 6:6 by GoldenBuffy

7. 7:7 by GoldenBuffy

1:1 by GoldenBuffy
Disclaimer: I own none of these characters only borrowed them, Buffy and co. belong to Joss, Mutant Enemy, and all that good stuff. Thanks for creating them for us, please don’t sue. ^-^


Set: In Season 2, Drusilla decided it time to pay Spike back for healing her. And she has her eyes set on a certain prize.



~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 1

Angelus’ cock pounded into Drusilla with such force that the bed moaned in protest. Drusilla's long, sharp nails took no mercy on him as she clamped down and, scratched his back, drawing deep crimson streaks that made him howl with pleasure. The smell of blood in the air urged their demons forward as they both sought their release. They clawed at each other relentlessly; their cool flesh coming together in a passionate symphony. It was violent, and merciless.

Angelus’ demon rejoiced in it., Ooh how he had miss such carnal pleasures. He had even more satisfaction knowing that the little bitch, Buffy, would pay for making him even think about loving her.

~*~*~*~*~

Spike wheeled around his room trying to block out the horrid noise of his dark princess and his grand-sire going at it for the seventh time that night.

“Damn that bloody bitch and her organ throwing self.," he cursed as he threw the book in his lap across the room. Oh, he would show all of them soon. He was slowly regaining the use of his legs, and once he could walk, he planned on ripping off one of Angelus' arms and beating him silly with it. He’d knock Dru around a bit for leaving him for that ponce.

And then there was the Slayer., Ooh how she would pay... Spike’s mouth watered just from the thought. He could practically taste her blood in his mouth, smell her fear. Oh yeah, getting out of this chair and getting to full strength was well worth it.

Drusilla walked through the bedroom door while Spike was still in deep thought. He turned around to face her and was overwhelmed by the musky scent of his grand-sire.

“You could have showered first, Dru,” Spike growled, attempting to put some distance between them.

Drusilla danced over to him and took his face in her hands.

“My Spike has been such a good boy, hasn’t he? But he must learn to share his toys.” She smiled, her fingers running lightly down his nose. The female vampire leaned down to place a chaste kiss on the spot she had just caressed.

“But don’t worry, my William. I have a gift for you. I shall bring it soon. Miss Edith says you’ll be quite pleased.” She turned and left the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kick, punch, kick. Buffy sent them in succession to her opponent. The vampire’s head snapped back from the forced of the Slayer’s fist before doubling over to clutch his stomach. The next kick connected with his head, sending him flying back into a tombstone. The stone cracked as the vampire bounced off. Before the unfortunate vampire could regain his footing, Buffy pounced. With practiced ease, she sent a stake through his heart and watched as he vanished in a cloud of dust.

Buffy turned around when she heard the 'eep' from Willow, finding her cornered by two vamps. One had obviously knocked her holy water super-soaker gun out of her hands and Willow was trying her best to stay alive by thrusting a cross in their faces. Her hands were almost shaking too much to perform the task.

“Hey!” Buffy called out as she approached the trio. The two vamps whipped around to face her. “Didn’t (punch) your (punch) mother (kick) tell (punch) you not (punch) to play with your (kick) food? (Stake).” Buffy swatted at the vampire dust that flittered around her, she stuffed the stake back in to her pants and walked over to her friend.

“You ok, Wills?” Buffy asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Willow response was a widening of her expressive eyes; her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water and gasping for its last breath. Buffy was so caught up in her concern that she failed to notice the powerful vampire approaching her.

Cursing her inattentiveness, Buffy quickly spun around and came face to face with Drusilla. There was a wicked and sinister smile gracing the vampire's lips as she quickly grabbed Buffy by the throat, locking her in an icy cold grip. Using the element of surprise to her full advantage, Drusilla was able to toss Buffy like a rag doll across the graveyard, where she landed with a sickening thud next to a mausoleum.

Willow stood there, unsure of the best course of action. Drusilla was big with the scary - and with the whole tossing her best friend like a rag doll? No, her feet didn't seem to want to come off the ground, keeping her firmly rooted in place. Willow watched helplessly as the vampiress seemed to move with an eerie grace, almost as if she were gliding, along the ground towards her fallen friend.

“BUFFY!” Willow shouted to get her friend’s attention.

Buffy looked up to see a pale hand, with blood red nails, reach for her. She tried to move out of reach, but was quickly pinned again. Drusilla locked eyes with her nemesis. Buffy couldn’t help but look into those dark orbs that passed as eyes. The vampire began to sway like a willow tree blowing in a slight summer breeze, and more terrifying, Buffy found herself swaying, as well. Fully entranced, Buffy's head was filled with Dru’s voice.

“Sleep”

And all went dark.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Drusilla knew Angelus was out hunting when she returned and headed straight for Spike’s room. Pushing open his door, she walked over to his bed and laid her gift of the slayer out before him. Spike watched her for a silent moment before wheeling over to the bed.

Drusilla’s eyes danced with merriment, like a child on Christmas morning.

“Look, my prince, I have brought you your gift.”

Spike looked at her skeptically. “Did Angelus put you up to this?”

“No, daddy doesn’t know. I wanted to get you something special. You need your strength to get better,” she said with a pout.

“I miss my William, and I want him back.” Her eyes danced at her words and she waited for his acceptance of her gift.

Spike looked at his sire before turning his eyes back at the slayer lying on the bed, yet didn't move. Drusilla was starting to get impatient. She leaned forward and started to coo little nothings in his ear.

“Mummy wants to play with her Spike,” Drusilla whispered, placing her hand over Spike’s crotch and caressed him, causing him to hiss with sudden pleasure. She ran her finger down his cheek before slicing it open and drawing blood with her sharpened nail. Leaning over, Drusilla flicked her tongue over the wound, and Spike’s cock jumped to attention from her actions. A purely feminine smirk graced her lips as her hand moved to unzip him, effectively releasing his erection into her waiting hands.

She took him into her mouth, and with one long pull back up, she sucked her cheeks in, causing a moan to escape Spike’s lips as he closed his eyes tightly. She stopped at the head of his cock. “Oh, how I have missed you,” Drusilla murmured, placing a kiss upon the thick tip before biting down slightly.

Releasing Spike's engorged member, Drusilla drew away. “But no playing until you have finished your supper,” she chided her childe teasingly before grabbing a fist full of Buffy’s golden locks and pulling her towards Spike.

“Drink, my love. She shall heal you.” She presented Buffy’s neck to Spike.

He grunted in acceptance as his face shifted from his human guise to that of the demon. He leaned forward and worried her jugular vein with his mouth before sinking his fangs in.

“Such a good boy,” Drusilla cooed into his ear, petting his head softly.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N ok let me know what you think.
2:2 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
^_^ Overlook if I get a few things mixed up its been so long since I’ve seen the old episodes.

Thanks for the review!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2




“Drink my love, she shall heal you.” She presented Buffy’s neck to Spike.

He grunted in acceptance as his face shifted from his human guise to his demon. He leaned forward and licked along Buffy’s jugular vain sucking just slightly then sinking his fangs in.

“Such a good boy.” Drusilla cooed into his ear petting his head.


Spike relished the taste of the warm smooth Slayer blood trickling down his throat, as it’s healing abilities started to work. Buffy’s heart was starting to slow, her breathing becoming more lax and shallow with every pull he took.

Drusilla closed her eyes listening to the blood calling her towards it, taunting her but she would wait. Wait until her childe was full, he would share. He always had shared with her. And he always would. She entertained no doubts about her childe. Spike had taken care of her for a hundred years and he wouldn’t stop caring for his dark princess now.

Body rocking back and forth, as pale limbs swayed to a tune only heard in her head, Drusilla’s eyes snapped open, gazing into nothingness, adrift in a sea of darkness. Spike felt the change in his sire and focused his attention on the form above him. Spike knew that far off look Drusilla held in her eyes. She was lost to the call of the pixies.

A vision.

Dictating to Spike what she saw, her voice melodious as it wrapped around Spike’s mind. References to pixies and fairies and of a golden one incased in fire blazing a trail for their kind.

“You know what must be done.” Drusilla instructed in a rare lucid moment, dark orbs paralyzing Spike in their hypnotic depths. Nodding his head Spike took three more pulls of Buffy’s blood. Slicing his wrist Spike watched as the razor thin cut oozed forth its nectar. The vampire placed his open vein to the slayer’s mouth whispering “Drink.” She didn’t react…

Nothing



The demon that was the slayer roared its outrage, fighting for its survival. Not wanting to submit, not wanting to become the thing it was created to destroy. But the girl, Buffy, was tired of fighting, tired of the madness that was her life. She just wanted to be normal, to belong, to be free.

Peace


Decision made Buffy reached for the offered wrist held to her mouth, never opening her eyes, mouth greedily drinking, as hands firmly locked onto the pale appendage. Drinking as if she were trying to quench a thirst. A thirst that blood could only alleviate.

The taste was bitter at first; the copper tinged liquid coated her tongue as it slid down her throat, burning a path towards her stomach. Buffy’s first reaction was to gag, but soon the blood took on a sweet taste as she continued to drink. After four deep pulls Buffy slowly felt herself fading into darkness. So cold, so very cold was all she could think, as a slight shiver ran down her spine.

Spike removed his wrist as Drusilla quickly took possession of it, licking the wound closed. The raven-haired vampiress sat on the bed gazing upon Buffy’s body, placing her hand on the slayer’s head.

“Sleep my little one, for you have lots to learn.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“What do you mean she never came home?” Xander asked sitting down at the lunchroom table thrusting his lunch down upon the Formica surface.

Willow looked up at her best friend and sighed. “I called her house before I came down for lunch. I wanted to make sure she wasn’t sick. Not that Buffy ever gets sick, I’ve never seen her sick, not that we haven’t known her that long, I just guessed with being all super power Buffy she wouldn’t get sick…”

“Wills breath and get to the point.” Xander tried his best at comfort his friend, placing his right hand on her shoulder.

Willow took a deep breath and sighed again.

“Her mom said she never came home, and she decided to stay home from work to wait for her.” Willow frowned, “Xander I’m really worried, I just guessed Buffy would be able to get away from Drusilla. I thought….I thought…Oh God.......”

Willow buried her head in her hands as tears began to fall. Xander hugged her, resting her head on his chest, and patted her red hair.

“It’ll be ok Wills you’ll see. We just have to tell the G-man.” Xander tried to convince himself that everything would be ok, as his mind flashed back to Buffy’s body after he found her, dead by the Master’s hands. Shivering, Xander squinted his eyes shut trying to repress the memory.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Oh dear Lord!” came Giles reply as he dropped down into one of the library chairs, running his hand over his face after removing his glasses.

Willow and Xander passed a look back and forth between each other, the computer geek looking as if she was going to cry once again and Xander lost in deep thought.

“And y-you say that Drusilla put her under her thrall?” He removed his glasses again and began to rub them as if in some kind of trance. Replacing his glasses Giles instructed the two teens to head home, if they needed him, he could be reached at home. Giles needed to call Travers and inform him on what had happened to his slayer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
3:3 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
Again it’s been a while since I’ve seen the old episodes so please bare with me.
“Coma” by Guns n Roses album ‘Use Your Illusion I”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Chapter 3




Buffy’s body began to convulse violently upon the bed, her lungs strained for air, mouth opening trying to suck what oxygen it could, as her insides burned and sizzled as it went without what it so desperately needed to survive.

Nails scrapped and dug into the sheet-covered bed, body covered in trickles of sweat, Buffy tore at her neck trying to force the spasms to stop…just one gulp of air…

-+-
Hey you caught me in a coma
And I don't think I wanna
Ever come back to this...world again
Kinda like it in a coma
'Cause no one's ever gonna
Oh, make me come back to this...
world again
Now I feel as if I'm floating away
I can't feel all the pressure
And I like it this way
But my body's callin'
My body's callin'
-+-



Peace encircled Buffy’s mind as visions of her brief life flashed before her. Images of her mother holding her after birth. Her father teaching her how to play baseball. Buffy crying as she tossing herself against her bed after being informed about her parent’s separation.

Meeting her first watcher, Merrik, him informing her of her destiny, the chosen one. Being told about vampires, dusting her first soulless creature. The death of Merrik at the hands of a vampire and trying to run from her destiny. Expulsion from school and the look of regret on her mother’s face. The finalization of her parents divorce and then moving to Sunnydale.

-+-
Won't ya come back to this...
world again
Suspended deep in a sea of black
I've got the light at the end
I've got the bones on the mast
Well I've gone sailin',
I've gone sailin'
-+-

Facing her new watcher, Giles, and reminder of her duty to mankind. Her destiny. She was the Slayer, the Chosen One. She was selected to save the world, to fight evil wherever it be, no matter what shape or form…she wanted to run from it never to look back again.

Freedom

Buffy could feel herself floating, floating away but something grabbed onto her. Looking down it was her Slayer demon summoning her back to her body.

-+-
I could leave so easily
While friends are calling back to me
I said they're
They're leaving it all up to me
When all I needed was clarity
And someone to tell me
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
GODDAMN IT!
-+-

Struggling against her demon they fought, clawing and kicking at each other. But they estimated what the other would do, arm would block fist, leg would block foot. But Buffy’s attention was distracted from the fight, hearing voices calling to her.

“In every generation, there is a Chosen One. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness. She is the Slayer.” Giles face flashed before her eyes.

“I’m the slayer, we come with an expiration date.” Willow and Xander’s faces flashed before her eyes.

“I lurk.” Angel’s face flashed before her eyes.

“I am Kendra the Vampire Slayer.” Her slayer-sister’s face flashed before her eyes, as well as her death.

“I love you sweetie…I worry that’s all.” Her mother’s face flashed before her eyes.

-+-
Slippin' farther an farther away
It's a miracle how long we can stay
In a world our minds created
In a world that's full of shit
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
BASTARD
Please understand me
I'm climbin' through the wreckage
Of all my twisted dreams
But this cheap investigation just Can't stifle all my screams
And I'm waitin' at the crossroads
Waiting for you
Waiting for you
WHERE ARE YOU
-+-

“I love you.” Angel’s voice echoed through her minds eye.

The fighting between the demon and the girl stopped as they stared at each other as if coming to an epiphany, the demon released the hold it had on her arms, Buffy turned to face the enveloping darkness.


-+-
No one's gonna bother me anymore
No one's gonna mess with my head no more
I can't understand what all the fightin's for
But it's so nice here down off the shore
I wish you could see this
'Cause there's nothing to see
It's peaceful here and it's fine with me
Not like the world where I used to live
I NEVER REALLY WANTED TO LIVE
ZAP HIM AGAIN
ZAP THE SON OF A BITCH AGAIN
Ya live your life like it's a coma
So won't you tell me why we'd wanna
With all the reasons you give it's
It's kinda hard to believe
But who am I to tell you that I've Seen any reason why you should stay
Maybe we'd be better off
Without you anyway
You got a one way ticket
On your last chance ride
Gotta one way ticket
To your suicide
Gotta one way ticket
An there's no way out alive
An all this crass communication
That has left you in the cold
Isn't much for consolation
When you feel so weak and old
But is home is where the heart is
Then there's stories to be told
No you don't need a doctor
No one else can heal your soul
-+-

Endless darkness and peace surrounded Buffy. She felt as if she was being was away, adrift in the sea as she accepted her fate.

“You think you are finished, no you have just begun.”

-+-
Got your mind in submission
Got your life on the line
But nobody pulled the trigger
They just stepped aside
They be down by the water
While you watch 'em waving goodbye
They be callin' in the morning
They be hangin' on the phone
They be waiting for an answer
When you know nobody's home
And when the bell's stopped ringing
It was nobody's fault but your own
There were always ample warnings
There were always subtle signs
And you would have seen it comin'
But we gave you too much time
And when you said
That no one's listening
Why'd your best friend drop a dime
Sometimes we get so tired of waiting
For a way to spend our time
An 'It's so easy' to be social
'It's so easy' to be cool
Yeah it's easy to be hungry
When you ain't got shit to lose
And I wish that I could help you
With what you hope to find
But I'm still out here waiting
Watching reruns of my life
When you reach the point of breaking
Know it's gonna take some time
To heal the broken memories
That another man would need
Just to survive
-+-

After the last thrash Buffy’s body fell back onto the bed, a final gasp parted her lips. Eyes taking on a glassy appearance, lips stained with dried blood, nails still clenching at the now ripped sheets.

Drusilla and Spike exited the bedroom closing the door behind them. Now all they had was time until his new childe rose.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Giles slammed the phone down and sat back into his sofa, running a hand over his face after removing his glasses. He flung said glasses onto the coffee table and stood up to walk into the kitchen.

Grabbing a glass he plopped two ice cubes in it and filled it with his favorite aged scotch. Sliding into a chair in front of the kitchen table he downing half the glass in one gulp. The conversation with Quentin Travers rang over and over in his ear and his mind.

-+-
“There’s been a-a problem with Buffy.” Giles said placing his glasses back on his face.

“Yes, well I am so thrilled that you decided to including me on the standing with your ward.” Travers said in a clearly irritated voice.

“Never fret Rupert, we know all that there is to know. It seems your Slayer had a slight problem with a certain vampiress hasn’t she?”

Giles frowned. “Are you saying you have been watching us?”

“Please my good man. Do you think I didn’t know about that little incident with the Master, which you so kindly forgot to inform me about.” Quentin spat out,
“Don’t take me for a fool old man; the Council is what comes first. Slayers die and new ones are called.”

“They always have, and they always will. This is how is shall be until there are no more vampires. (a beat) I knew the moment Mss Summers expired and when Kendra was summoned.”

Giles was silent at this revelation as he removed his glasses rubbing them vigorously, trying to process this information.

“Well then Travers if you have your own watching my ward, why not help her? Why did they sit back and let her be taken by a demon?” Giles started to clinch his fist.

Travers chuckled into the phone, ice filled his voice as he replied; “Honestly Rupert, I though you would have more brains than that. Mss. Summers is a Slayer. My men are Watchers. It’s not their place to interfere with the post of the Chosen One. If she is as good as you believe her to be, then I have no whims about her coming back….” He paused to answer his other line.

Giles waited fuming at the arrogance of that cocky son of a bitch, ‘stupid bloody wanker.’ he growled to himself. What he wouldn’t give to knock that cocky smirk off that bugger’s face right about now.

“Rupert, I have news. There has been a new slayer activated. We all know what that means. I will expect your final report on Mss. Summers within three days, your report on your new slayer within the week. Ta.” The line went dead.

-+-

Giles felt the bile rise towards his mouth and his chest constricted. He had failed her; he had failed Buffy. Giles hung his head low as he downed the remainder of the amber liquid in his glass, relishing the burn that it gave him, just a bit of pain, but nothing compared to the pain he was feeling in his heart.

Buffy had not only been his ward, his Slayer, and he her Watcher. But he had come to look upon her as his daughter even in the short time they were together. He believed, no he knew he loved her as a daughter as well. And Joyce, oh God Joyce, he would have to break the news to her. He got back up to refill his empty glass.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N Ok I hope your still with me on this one. Drop me a review. ^_^
4:4 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Ariel Dawn for betaing this chappie!!! May you be showered in many naked Spikes! Nummy^_~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4

Xander and Willow found themselves at Giles’ front door that Friday morning. Buffy still hadn’t shown and the Watcher/librarian wasn’t answering his phone.

“Open up G-man!” Xander yelled through the closed door pounding his fist on it. Willow worried her bottom lip, hugged her arms around herself trying to stifle the dread that was slowly eating at her stomach.

They heard muffled feet shuffling across the floor behind the closed door, and locks being undone. Opening the door they were faced by a being greeted to a very tired, hung over and disheveled Watcher glaring at them.

Giles blinked to clear the cobwebs from his lethargic brain while looking at the pair. He stepped aside, ushering them in with a look of annoyance scowled across his features.

“Do come in here at once, before you wake up the whole bloody complex!”, he barked, stepping aside to let the teens pass.

“Giles have you been drinking? You and drinking is so not good, did something happen? Oh God did something happen to Buffy? Where is Buffy?” Willow question frantically looking around the flat for any sign of her friend.

Giles sighed and motioned for the two to have a seat, walking over to the sofa and plopping down, they awaited the news of the slayer.

“Give me a few moments to pull myself together. I will be back down in a few.” With that, Giles slowly climbed the stairs to his bedroom to shower and dress before confronting the two scoobies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Joyce hadn’t slept a wink in that past forty eight hours, her back hurt and her head throbbed with over whelming pain, from worrying over her daughter. So many scenarios played over and over in Joyce’s head, from Buffy running off with some ruthless gang, to Angel taking her to some God-forsaken country to have his perverse way with her.

umping up she started to pace her daughter’s bedroom trying to think where could she be, she could be hurt or worse. Then it came to her, Mr. Giles, he should have some clue to the whereabouts of her daughter. Joyce charged out of Buffy’s bedroom for a quick shower and change of clothes before heading to Rupert’s house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Angelus clasped his hands around the bespectacled vampire’s neck as he gritting his teeth. The brunette vampire demanded answers, and he wanted then now.

“Now tell me how do I get that damned sword out of that piece of rock.”

Dalton fumbled trying to squirm out of the psychotic vampire’s embrace.

“I-I-I don’t understand what went wrong Master Angelus.”

Angelus tossed him aside into a bookcase across the room, storming back into the main hall of the mansion. Glancing around at his minions he rolled his eyes in disgusted, not like he expected them to compare to his childe or God-forbid his grand-childe, but he expected something from them, at least from those who were older.

Even building an army of the un-dead, Angelus could afford to be picky. He was granting them status being Aurelian and all.

Drusilla came up behind her sire placing her arms around his abdomen “Daddy is swimming with the fishies.”

“No Dru I’m fine. Just planning my next go that’s all.”

Sniffing the air Angelus arched his brow “Where is that menace? He happened to roll into direct sunlight?”

Drusilla twirled around Angelus, her red and white-laced dress flaring under her like an upside down rose blooming.

“Tsk, tsk, it’s not nice to talk such ways about my William.”

“Yeah… well what ever. Where ever he is, he better stay out of my way.” He pushed pasted Drusilla knocking her into a wall, blazing a trail to his bedroom, dusting any sorry minion who crossed his path in the process. Needing his rest for tonight. Angelus would try to raise Acathla once again. A twisted smile touched his lips, as he thought about the human he needed to attend too.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Giles emerged from his bedroom, descending the stairs. Xander was flipping through television stations trying to find something to watch other than morning talk shows and dreary news. Willow was exiting the kitchen carrying a tray with a teakettle, three cups and saucers, a bowl of sugar and some cream.

Giles greeted the redhead with a tight lipped smile and a nod of the head as she approached him. Willow returned the smile then set the tray down on the coffee table. Xander flicked off the TV and tossed the remote onto the vacant cushion set next to him.

Willow sat down in front of the tray and busied herself with the task at hand as Giles took the chair to her left. Xander ran his hands down the leg of his jeans then clapped them together.

“So G-man care to fill us in on the news?”

“Yes, well, I suppose there’s no easy way of saying this.” Giles sighed accepting the offered cup of tea from Willow’s extended hand.

“Did I add enough sugar? I added to much didn’t I, or I didn’t steep it long enough?” Willow added watching the older man’s face.

“No it’s quite alright Willow dear. I’m just gathering my thoughts that’s all.”

The three sat in silence; the only noise was the clattering sound of the cups landing on their respective saucers. Deep in thought, Giles clearing his throat interrupted them.
“I guess I should get on with it then. I talked to Travers like I intended to. There where words exchanged. (" Giles paused for moment before continuing. ") He let on that he knew about Buffy and Drusilla, their encounter in the cemetery and Buffy’s abduction. The council also knew about Buffy’s death at the hands of the Master. And that there have been Watchers actually watching us since that time. They witnessed Buffy’s encounter with Drusilla.”

Giles spoke the words in disgust. Wishing what he had to say next was far from the truth, that he didn’t have to say the words at all. He removed his glasses and placed them in his lap after leaning forward and placing his cup of tea on the coffee table.

“It has been confirmed that another Slayer has been called.” His stomach sank to his feet.

Willow and Xander grew impossibly quite, which was surprising from the young man.

“Yeah that makes sense. I mean the whole new Slayer being called.” Willow finally added after finding her voice.

“I mean Kendra died. So you know new slayer, that doesn’t mean anything happened to Buffy.”

Giles shook his head even though he wanted to agree with her logic.

“It’s safe to assume that Buffy is gone. If she indeed had managed to escape from…from that monster then she would have returned home. I…” He was interrupted mid sentence when there was a knock at the door.

The three glanced at each other; deep down a muster of hope was ignited. Giles stood up and walked to the door. Opening it he was greeted to the grim face of Joyce Summers. She was looking worse for ware, her hair was pulled back into a tiny ponytail, no make-up, and she had tossed on an old pair of sweat pants and a black t-shirt.

Taking in her appearance, the pit in Giles’ stomach seemed to drop deeper when the forlorn woman standing at his doorstep confirmed all his suspicions.

“Please do come in.” He gestured extending his hand into the living room.

Joyce smiled a bit then entered his flat being greeted by the two teens still sitting down.

“Willow, Xander, what are you doing here? Why aren’t you at school?”

Willow only flashed a brief tight lipped smile then looked down at her inter woven fingers fidgeting in her lap. Xander was leaning forward on his parted legs resting his elbows in the process, his face taking on a pale tone.

“Please sit down Mrs. Summers,” begged the watcher.

Joyce was shocked at everyone’s demeanor and her guard went on alert. Taking in the melancholy mood she walked in upon something was not right, and that sinking feeling returned to her stomach. Something wasn’t right with Buffy.

“Where’s Buffy, have you seen her? She didn’t come home the other night and I was hoping maybe she called you or contacted you somehow.”

Giles looked at the woman standing before him as he ran his hand across his forehead trying to decide how to tell her the news.

With a sigh he began, “In every generation, there is a Chosen One. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness. She is the Slayer….”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Joyce sat shell-shocked taking in the news that was just expressed to her. She had thought her daughter to be crazy when Buffy first told her about demons, vampires and other things, informing her that she was some kind of demon, no, a Vampire Slayer. Joyce and Hank even had Buffy committed for a brief time until she showed signs of improvement.

But now Giles was reiterating all that her daughter had told her, not to mention that she had found Buffy's diary, and for just some clue decided to read it. She had been starting to suspect that Buffy was falling back into her delusions given the vividness of her diary entries, but it all flew out the window as reality set in as Mr. Giles' words took hold.

She swatted at a tear that trickled down her cheek and blinked her eyes to hold back the rest that threaten to spill over.

“So this thing took Buffy?” she asked hesitantly

“Yes Joyce,” Giles said placing his hand over hers. And I suspect that Buffy will not return to us. As sad as it seems, Buffy was the slayer and her life wasn’t expected to last so long.”

Joyce was enraged and jumped from her seat. How could this man just sit here and speak about her daughter as if she was some office equipment easily replaced once broken. Her eyes fixed on the Watcher still in his sitting position.

“And you just send my baby out there every night, placing her in harms way knowing that she could die, and you do nothing to stop it! A grown man who sends a seventeen year out to fight monsters!”

“It was her calling. There was nothing I could do. You have to understand that. She was the Chosen One.”

Joyce was livid, she wanted to send his face through the next available wall but she knew that would be uncalled for. A tight balled formed in her stomach as Joyce fought to repress her tears. It was all to much in such a limited amount of time.

“You have no idea what it’s like to lose your daughter, your baby,” she spat at him.

“No, I don’t. But I loved Buffy like she was my own.”

Joyce turned to head from the door glancing back over her shoulder.

“Maybe so, but she wasn’t your flesh and blood,” said Joyce sadly

With that she nodded her good byes to the teens and left the quiet apartment to the echoing sound of the door being slammed shut.

Xander clapped his hands together sliding them back and forth.

“Well that went… well.”

Willow rolled her eyes, picking up the remote control she threw it at his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Don’t wait up for me.” Angelus called back to his childe as she watched him exit the mansion’s front doors. The sun had just set and the last redness started to disappear from the sky. The stars began to make their approach for the night and the moon was shinning brightly at full bloom.

Angelus puffed out his chest and basked in the moment, he entertained the thoughts of running into the Slayer and finally getting some payback, but not too much since he still had plans of a long and drawn out torture session for her before he drained her dry.

He soon found himself at his intended destination, sniffing the air. His prey was there for the taking. He opened the door and slipped inside. “God I love public places, don’t need an invitation.”

He quickly approached his prey spotting the form huddled over the computer typing away in deep concentration, eyes tiny slits and sporting brows that were creased together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Willow blinked at the screen again then slumped back into her chair, what was the use? Buffy was dead. It seemed as if Willow’s whole world had crashed down in front of her and there wasn’t any way she could stop it. Tears formed in her eyes and she fought to hold them back. If only she had done something more than yell to Buffy. If she had tried maybe she would have been able to levitate Drusilla, or made her release Buffy.

A tear slid down her cheek, she lifted her hand to remove it when a cold finger touched her face, paralyzing her.

“Now, now Willow what ever could be the matter.” Angelus chuckled in her ear his cold breath tickling her neck, as his menacing voice sent shivers of fear straight through her.

She tried to get up and run but the vampire grabbed her around the waist as she stood up. Kicking the computer lab chair aside, Angelus pulled Willow’s back flush against his torso, rubbing his nose in her hair inhaling her scent of strawberries and fear, rubbing his erection into the small of her back.

Angelus could hardly contain himself; it had been far to long, tormenting the innocent. The pleasure shot straight to his groin making his cock painfully hard. His mind wandered for a moment as Angelus pictured himself tossing the small lithe body before him onto the computer table, ripping away her light pink jeans, and tearing away her cotton panties as he plowed into her tight passage.

(In his mind's eye he pictured ripping past her maidenhead, filling the air with the thick scent of her blood, causing her to cry out at the violation of her body and finally sinking his fangs into her lush neck. But it wasn't nearly as graphic compared to what he did to that gypsy bitch)

“Oh no Willow can’t leave you unattended now can we. Wouldn’t want you to find away to give me back my pesky ol’ soul now would we?”

Willow’s eyes grew wide and she cursed herself for being out after dark in a building without a barrier. She knew better. She swallowed hard when she felt his cold tongue run across her neck and rest on her jugular, then all went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Angelus stood in front of the statue, taking a deep unneeded breath he placed his hands on the sword, hesitating he removed them. Pacing for a moment, Angelus placed his hands on said sword once again and screamed in frustration.

“Let’s try this again,” he said to the empty room.

Slowly pulling, the metal groaned out in protest as it started to slide from its resting place. A sadistic smile slipped across Angelus’ lips as the tip of the sword appeared. Casting the weapon to his side he moved back from the stone as it began to tremble. The statue seemed to come alive as its mouth opened and a swirling vortex of gold, crimson and green displayed in front of his eyes.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Buffy slowly started coming to but refused to open her eyes, her body felt as if it had been run over by a Mac truck. She lay there not moving, still as death as the door to the bedroom opened. Buffy sniffed the air and quickly rose to a sitting position, golden eyes locked on their target, ivory fangs gleamed in the light from the fireplace as her lips snarled back into a horrifying sight.

Sire.” Buffy uttered the word breathlessly then cocked her head to the side as if seeing Spike truly for the first time, then quickly she lowered her gaze out of submission and respect. How she knew he was her sire she had no idea, how she knew to show him respect rather than to enrage him, she again had no idea. All Buffy knew was her body screamed out telling her Spike was her sire, and she his childe, she belonged to him, and it felt… right.

Spike stood in the doorway unable to move as he gazed upon his newly risen childe. She was absolutely breathtaking, not only because she was his first childe, not just some useless minion, but also because she was stunning sitting there in full game face, her hair tossed around her head like a golden halo of fire, and her pale yet still tan skin glistened from the light from the fireplace.

Cocking his head, Spike took Buffy’s vampire form in for the first time. Desire raged through him as he gnashed his teeth, squeezing his eyes closed to regain control. Yes he wanted his childe, but not yet. There was too much to teach her. There was Angelus to worry about. Angelus wouldn’t let him within fifty feet of Dru for almost three months knowing that the sire/childe bond wouldn’t be as strong between them.

When Spike had been a fledge, Angelus hadn't let him with in fifty feet of Dru for almost three months knowing that the Sire/Childe bond would be weakened. Spike didn’t want to repeat that with his childe but there were much more important things at risk at the moment.

Spike stalked over to the bed with a fluid grace like the predator he was, allowing Buffy to follow his every move. Sitting upon the bed Spike reached his hand out to stroke Buffy’s golden locks. Buffy leaned into his hand, nuzzling his neck out of respect. Spike brought his childe to his neck, tilting it in invitation. Hunger was her driving factor; straddling Spike’s hips Buffy ducked her head. Slowly licking his jugular vein where his artery would have been, with a low growl she sunk her fang in.

The warm borrowed blood slid down Buffy’s throat as she greedily swallowed more. Eyes rolling back Spike hardened with each pull she took. Taking an unneeded breath he gripped the tattered sheets on the bed with one hand while the other dug into Buffy’s hip, as she ground down on his rapidly growing erection. Spike allowed Buffy to take more than she needed, but he wanted her strong, stronger than the average childe.

A low grunt resonated deep within his chest and Buffy quickly extracted her fangs, instinctively lapping at her puncture wounds closing them. Buffy’s bottom lip jetted out in a small pout, still desiring more of her sire’s blood, it was comforting, and it felt like home.

“Look at the lip,” Spike said before worrying it between his teeth then sucking on the soft pink flesh lightly. A small shiver of pleasure ran down Buffy’s spine as she timidly darted her tongue to trace Spike’s upper lip. Letting her bottom lip go Spike crushed his mouth against hers.

Blood and desire hung in the air giving way for Spike’s demon to gain control, rejoicing at having such an obedient childe, one to teach and mold. One so eager to please her sire. And for that she must be rewarded. Roughly pushing Buffy back onto the bed Spike ducked his head attacking her lips once again, tongues and fangs collided, scraping and biting in desperation to get closer to each other.

Spike wasted no time divesting Buffy of her clothing tearing away her dress, then ripping her black-laced bra and thong, tossing them to the ground. Not to be out done Buffy made quick work of unfastening Spike’s jeans and pushing them down his legs. Spike pushed up to unlace his boots and remove the jeans the rest of the way, pulling his shirt off before returning to the bed.

Sparing a moment to cast a glance over the nude lithe body laid before him Spike grunted his approval, he would have time later to explore and play, but now he just needed to be inside of her. Pushing Buffy’s legs open Spike positioned himself at her opening as she locked her legs around his lean waist. With a twist of the hips Spike surged deep within her welcoming depths. The room echoed with their cries of pleasure as he started to pump inside her.

Flesh smacked on flesh, nails scraping and clawing, as they moved together building towards their peak. Spike lowered his head catching one of Buffy’s erect nipples in his mouth, flicking his tongue over it. Buffy moaned her approval as she arched her back into his mouth giving him further access. Taking the pebble sized peak into his mouth Spike bit down causing blood to come forth. Buffy arched her head back, screaming as she came, her climax ripped throughout her body.

Buffy sank her fangs into Spike’s neck pulling on the red liquid. The sensation was pure bliss as Spike’s hips thrust harder and faster until he roared his climax spilling his seed into her waiting depths, as he bit into her neck claiming his siring marks once more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Drusilla twirled a blonde lock around her finger as she let her lips dance over the supple flesh.
“Such a good kitty, you like it when Mommy plays with you. Sugar and spice and everything nice.” She purred looking into the girl’s brown pools that passed for eyes. Dipping her head to the girl’s neck she sunk her fangs in, taking a long pull retracting them leaving the wound to ooze. One slender pale digit danced along the opening to the blonde’s sex as she slid it inside the warm depth, scratching then rubbing the walls as it contracted against her ministrations.
“P-please do-don’t hurt me.” The blonde whimpered out with slight moans of pain, pleasure and fear mixed as one.

“Now, now my pet.” Drusilla patted her on the head. “I won’t hurt you, Daddy will like to play first. Then you must play nice with Miss Edith.”

Cocking her head to the side, she could feel her sire calling for her.

“Come Daddy is ready for you.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
More coming, promise. ^_~
5:5 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5



Cocking her head to the side she could feel her sire calling for her.

“Come Daddy is ready for you.”

Heading back to the mansion and back to her Daddy Drusilla snatched the girl up by the hair: dragging her partly nude body down the path of the cemetery. The girl whimpered in pain as she tumbled to her knees, her knees beginning to bleed as the gravel dug into the soft flesh.

Drusilla stopped in her tracks with a hiss erupting from her throat at a sliver crucifix that was thrust in her face.

“Leave her be.” Giles commanded with a hint of the Ripper underneath. Drusilla narrowed her eyes bringing her demon forward as she swatted at the Watcher.

“Such a naughty man trying to stay away from his evil ways.”

Giles continued to distract the vampire as Xander maneuvered though some tombstones to come up behind her. Drusilla felt his approach and used her captive for escape. Shoving the terrified girl into the watcher’s arms she turned to grab Xander by the neck, tossing him into the closest tree as Drusilla rushed off into the night, vanishing into the welcoming shadows as her haunting laugh danced in the air.

Xander picked himself up off the ground dabbing at the back of his skull, where he connected with the tree, bruising it. Slight bleeding was present, but knowing he would be fine, he turned his attention to the girl.

“Is she ok?”

Giles looked down at the trembling young woman in his arms, then back at the teen walking towards him. Watching with interest as Xander tended to his wound.

“Yes, I believe so. But I do say we should get her to safety… soon. Before she goes into shock.”

Removing his tweed jacket Giles wrapped it around the girl’s abdomen so it draped and covered her exposed bottom portion. He quickly explained that he intended to take her back to his place to help her. The blonde nodded in agreement as she buried her face into the crook of his arm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Angelus stood gaping at the nude form before him in disbelief. With all the fireworks the over sized paperweight had spit forth, not a single demon from a hell dimension appeared. And what about the world itself, why wasn’t it sucked into hell?

What the fuck had happened?

“You know, not that I’m not glad to see you, but you’re not what I expected.” The vampire said cocking his head to the side.

The nude form snickered stalking towards him.

“Now is that anyway to greet your sire. Really Angelus, I’ve taught you better than that.”

Darla said placing her hands around his neck, pulling him forward to capture his lips in a searing kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Travers sat at his large overly ornate antique mahogany desk, fingers clasped together like a steeple atop a church. Arching a brow he looked at the six fellow watchers surrounding him in his chambers, a tight-lipped evil grin graced his face.

“Now that Mss. Summers has most likely met with her destined demise. The slayer line should fall back into accordance without farther hindrance from those who do not deserve to hold such title.”

The tweed clad group all nodded in agreement with the head council member.

“But, nevertheless, I still want all eyes kept on Mr. Giles, and his rag tag band of teens.” He looked each man square in the eyes, “Am I understood?”

They all nodded profusely.


Travers resumed his laid back position, resting in his armchair.

“Once the new slayer gets established with her watcher, and the remaining scourge of Europe is taken care of, all surveillance will be removed from the Hellmouth.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Angelus swaggered into the main hall with his cargo in hand and a now scantily covered Darla in tow. The vampiress scanned the room looking for the best minions; the rest would have to be dealt with. The order of Aurelius was a strong and powerful line that struck fear in the heats of many, living and dead. She couldn’t let just any minion be part of her family. They had to be worthy, showing they deserved this great gift.

Angelus dropped the sack onto the ground and motioned for one of the minions to come before him. Six ran to his aide, eager to show their loyalty to their master.

“You and you, put this in the bedroom next to mine. I want it watched, if I smell any of your grimy little paws anywhere near it, you will be kissing the sun come morning.”

Drusilla came to greet her sire when her eyes landed on Darla.

“Miss. Edith is quite surprised, Grand mummy is home. Welcome home Grand Mum we missed you quite terribly. I was very cross with Daddy for staking you for that naughty old slayer.”

She walked closer to Darla and embraced her in a tight hug. Darla turned her nose up, but nonetheless tapped her hand on Drusilla’s back, then growled low in her chest letting her grand-childe know that was enough.

Turning to look back up and Angelus a sinister smile formed on the blonde vampire’s lips. “Yes, I am quite cross myself. Naughty little puppy, weren’t you my angel?” She said as she caressed his face in her hand. “He must be punished quite severely for his lacking. One can’t use a soul for such an excuse.”

For anyone who didn’t know Darla or the pain and torture she could inflict, they would think Angelus had nothing to fear, or in the calm manner she delivered her message towards him. Oh, but Angelus knew, and he was bursting at the seems for the punishment from his sire, god how he missed her. All the more reason for his payback on Buffy, he couldn’t wait.

Darla started walking away out of the large room. She had a punishment to administer; everything must be in working order.

“Daddy’s in trouble. Daddy’s in trouble.” Dru sang dancing around him then stopped abruptly, she stared at him with a pout.

“What is it Dru?” Angelus asked taking her chin in his hand.

“Silly old Ripper ruined my party. I had sugar and spice ready for play, and nasty old watcher came and ruined my day. She would have made such a lovely present for grand-mum she would.”

“Yes, well I’m sure she would have, maybe next time Dru. Darla awaits.”

Sniffing the air Angelus looked towards to the entry way and spotted Spike entering the room…walking. And what was that he smelled on him, it was nagging at the back of his mind, but he couldn’t wrap himself around it. Honeysuckle and something else, shrugging Angelus turned his attention to his grand-childe.

“Boy, when the hell did you get up and about? Got used to you wheeling your sorry ass all around here. It was a pity, you were finally good at something.”

“Play nice with Spike.” Drusilla chided as a coy smile flashed upon her face. “I gave him a present, and now he is a daddy.”

“What did you do Dru? Never mind, I have no time for this. You run off and play with the boy, I got a sire that needs a good seeing too.”

Spike arched his scared brow at the dark haired vampire standing before him.

“Not that I’m carin’ with you being off your bleedin' rocker and all, but you do realize that you offed Darla, yeah?”

Angelus placed his arm around Spike’s shoulder, which made Spike immediately stiffen at his touch, causing Angelus to laugh.

“Letting you in on a little secret boy, Darla’s back. Got spit out of that ugly old rock.”

“Bugger me.”

Slapping Spike hard on the back causing him to stumble forward, Angelus laughed starting to walk away. “Nah, not right now, thanks for the offer though. I will get back to you, need to show you who’s the alpha male around here once more.”

Spike rolled his eyes at the retreating form of the poof, “Yeah, you wish.”

Drusilla wasted no time taking Spike by the hand.

“Come along William we mustn’t keep Miss. Edith waiting.”

Spike instinctively whipped his hand out of his sire’s embrace, turning around Drusilla started to pout.

“No Dru, I don’t have time to play.”

“You can bring baby, Miss Edith doesn’t mind. There is always enough tea and cake for all.”

Spike was about to reply when a horse cry ripped through the air. A minion ran to the pair bowing to show his respect, mindful not to make eye contact.

“Mistress Drusilla, Mistress Darla is calling for you.”

Dru clapped her hands together with a mischievous gleam to her eyes.

“Grand-mum wants me to come play.”

Twirling down the hallway she called over her shoulder, “It will soon be time to show Daddy our new baby.”

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy immediately perked up upon Spike entering the room. She was still nude lounging upon the bed, sitting up stretching; she was ready to greet her sire. Spike’s eyes locked onto his golden one as soon as he entered the room. Soaking in her nude form, the still slightly golden skin would become paler in time. Visually caressing her taut stomach, muscular thighs, and full, firm breasts, he was very pleased with his childe.

“You must feed. Sire's blood can only go so far pet.”

Spike retrieved one of his black t-shirts from a drawer; along with a pair of boxer shorts that Drusilla managed to talk him into getting. Not like he was ever going to wear the constricting things. Turning around he walked towards the bed handing the garments to Buffy.

Wrinkling her nose Buffy accepted the clothing and started to dress. Spike couldn’t help the small chuckle that echoed in the room from his chest, he should have been right pissed with his childe’s lack of respect, but damn it, she was just so bloody adorable.

“Sire, may I ask you a question?” Standing Buffy turned to look at him.

Shrugging his shoulders Spike smirked, “Depends on what your askin’”

“I-I wanted to know why Angelus hadn’t smelled me yet?”

Buffy’s gaze was fixed on the ground, as she fidgeted with her fingers missing the brief flash of amber in Spike’s eyes at the mention of the poofter’s name. Reining in his demon Spike took a few controlled unnecessary breaths before he answered.

“Dru wanted to keep you as a surprise. She planned some fancy little shindig, and added a cloaking spill to your body, and our room.” He finished walking towards his childe.

“Oh. That was nice of her.” Buffy worried her bottom lip for a moment. “Do I really have to be ‘introduced’ to him, because really, that’s so not of the good. Bad enough that I’m related to him now, but seriously, him and the bond-age so not happening.”

Spike twirled a piece of her hair around his index finger, and then pulled her body towards his. Pressing her against his chest, Spike spoke into her hair.

“Sorry baby, but like it or not you're family. And even in Peaches’ twisted head it counts. Not to mention once Dru drops the spell he’ll feel you. Comes with the family package.” Spike finished placing a tender kiss atop her head.

“Come on now let’s get you fed.”

~*~*~*~*~

Giles walked into the living room carrying his trusted serving tray laden down with his teakettle, cups and saucers, cream and sugar. Gently placing it down he busied himself with pouring the hot beverage as his guest exited the bathroom. Cordelia had arrived a few moments before after Xander called filling her in on the news. She looked at the girl now setting taking a cup of tea from the watcher, and felt saddened by her appearance. Besides the fact that she had mousy hair, lack of highlights and now was dressed in some of Giles’ clothes, Cordelia felt bad for what the blonde experienced at the hands of Drusilla.

Xander came out of the kitchen standing behind the sofa.

“No word on the Willow front. She’s not home and Oz hasn’t seen her since this afternoon. I got a bad feeling about this.”

“Yes, well we mustn’t assume the worst just yet. When you called did anyone answer?”

“Nah, just the machine.”

“Well then. It’s quite obvious she is o-o-out with her parents.”

Everyone seemed to find comfort in that idea, as they all silently sipped their tea.

“Also, we mustn’t forget to stop by the Summers’ residence tomorrow to enact the dis-invite spell, just to make sure Angelus didn’t find away around it. He is a very cunning creature, known to go to many extremes to get what he desires.”

Giles then turned his attention to the young girl sitting on his sofa, quietly starring into her cup of tea.

“Is there anyone whom you’d like to call…”

“T-t-t…Tara. That’s my n-n-name. N-n-n-no there isn’t a-a-anyone to call.”

“Not to sound rude, but obviously you are not from around here, because H-E-L-L-O, everyone knows not to walk in a cemetery alone at night. Well, not to walk outside at night period.”

“Cordelia! can you cut the girl some slack. Geez, I think she's been through enough torture tonight, so sitting through yours is out.”

After shooting Cordelia a very ripperish glare, Giles turned his attention back towards the blonde.

“How did you end up here?”

Tara started to fidget with her fingers, glancing down at them.

“M-m-my mother sent me here. There’s a c-c-coven she w-w-w-wanted me to a-a-attend.”


“So you’re a Wicca then, I assume?”

Tara shook her head yes, not answering verbally, she had only told half the truth. She was sent to Sunnydale by her mother to attend the coven there, but it was for far more important reasons, not just to study. Her presence was needed in the small town; soon she would disclose to them why she was sent. Tara was in the cemetery looking for the slayer, but figured she was too late when she encountered the raven-haired vampiress.

~*~*~*~*~

It was just her luck to be left out alone in the dark, fending for herself.

“Get a grip Harm,” Harmony whispered to herself, casting a hesitant glance back over her right shoulder. She had been on a date with the captain of the football team. They had driven up to make out point, but when she refused to go farther than just making out he got mad and threw her out the car. So here she was, alone, scared and utterly beside herself, walking home alone at night. Nobody walked alone after dusk in Sunnydale. Shivering once more Harmony picked up her pace.

~*~*~*~*~

Golden eyes locked on their target, as they stalked the figure through the bushes. The prey’s fear perfumed the air, making the creature’s mouths' water with anticipation.

~*~*~*~*~

A twig snapped behind Harmony, and she quickly turned around to see who was following her. Her eyes where no use to the dark shadows that seemed to engulf her would be attackers'.

“Who’s there?” Her wavering voice called out.

The shadows seemed to part as the figure emerged from within. Sighing with relief, Harmony flipped her long golden locks over her shoulder, as she smoothed down her white silk skirt.

“Oh! thank god you’re here, Buffy,” she said practically tossing herself at the former slayer’s feet. “I was so scared and alone. But now your here. So please, walk me home and I promise not to make fun of you for a week.”

Buffy didn’t make a sound, her body stood motionless in the moonlight. Turning her head to the right she watched as her sire stalked from the shadows to join her.

“Normally I like the chase of the hunt, but I guess this will do for the lesson luv.”

“Ummm, Buffy who’s this? And what are you talking about… hunt? Who’s hunting? Can we just go, I really need to get home,” the blonde offered, slowly backing away from the vampires.

Looking upon Spike with innocent eyes Buffy fluttered her lashes and asked coyly, “Teach me sire.”

With in a blink of an eye Harmony found herself as the main lab experiment. Spike had his hand wrapped around her neck as she tried to force out a scream, but it never came. Motioning with his hand he beckoned for his childe to come forward. Buffy hastened to him standing studiously for the lesson at hand.

“It’s pretty much the way you fed from me this evening. The only difference is your meal will be alive… and the added fear is a plus.”

Pulling Harmony’s head to the side, he exposed her flesh to Buffy’s hungry gaze. Her nose was assaulted by the adrenaline laced blood pumping through the blonde’s veins. Leaning over into her ex-classmate’s face Buffy made sure she got a good look at her features. Harmony watched in silent fear as Buffy’s facial bones contorted, teeth elongating and golden eyes locking onto her.

“Oh! I don’t think you’ll be making it home tonight Harm.” Buffy said with a smirk that rivaled Spike’s own.

Harmony elicited a small whimper as she came into contact with the cool flesh of Buffy’s hand upon her cheek. The vampiress gripped her kill by the chin searching her eyes, thriving in the fear she elicited with in her old foe. There was no sense in fighting; Harmony knew she was going to die. She always figured Buffy was strange, but a blood-sucking fiend never crossed her mind. Lowering her head, Buffy licked and sucked upon the jugular brining the blood to the surface. A small scream ripped the silent air as Buffy’s fangs penetrated the soft pink flesh; she greedily gulped down her meal.

Spike watched making sure his childe didn’t need any help, and from the looks of it Buffy was quite a fast learner. She was fluid in motion, a natural born killer. Just watching her made him hard, as he groaned adjusting himself against his restrictive denim jeans.

Dropping the body on the ground Buffy turned to be greeted by a very pleased sire. Spike’s ruff tongue hungrily licked at the trickles of blood that stained her mouth. She moaned rubbing her thighs together to relieve some of the ache that started to form between them, generated by Spike’s erotic ministration. Buffy quickly crushed her lips upon his, as she locked her legs around his waist. Grabbing hold of her apple shaped bottom, he walked them over to a parked car. Placing his load upon the vehicle’s hood, Spike made quick work of her boxer shorts.

Buffy growled in delight as Spike ripped away the undergarment. Freeing himself he plowed into her sopping core with animalistic savagery, taking no mercy on her supple form. Arching her hips up Buffy met his every thrust, as she scratched and clawed her way to release. The car screeched and moaned from the brutal force it was being subjected to, as its alarm shrilled through the night air.

Moving faster and faster, the couple climbed to their sought after release. Buffy locked her ankles behind Spike’s back, causing him to plunge harder and deeper within her. The sensation had Buffy babbling nonsensical words as she came. Spike tilted his neck granting Buffy access, reaching up she sank her fangs into his flesh. The sweet taste of sire's blood coating her tongue sent another climax throughout her limbs. Pumping faster Spike roared his climax sending his cold seed spurting into her womb, as his teeth once again claimed his siring marks.

The two collapsed back onto the battered car. Spike rested his brow upon her forehead, as they both gasped for unneeded air. The car released one last shrill before it buckled beneath them, sending its two front tires jetting off. One rolled away from the car, into the middle of the street then spiraling down onto the surface.

~*~*~*~*~

After bidding Xander and Cordelia a good night, Giles locked his door. Turning he smiled at Tara who was still seated on his sofa.

“Let me show you to the guest room,” the Watcher announced walking towards the hall that led to the bathroom. Tara stood smoothing down the borrowed shirt then followed him down the hall. Giles paused at the door directly across from the bathroom; turning the knob he ran his hand along the wall until he encountered the object he desired.

With a “click” the room was bathed in a soft mellow glow. Stepping back he allowed the young woman to enter her temporary resting place. The room was sparsely furnished, sporting only a full sized bed with a deep royal blue comforter, and crisp white sheets underneath.

The headboard was light tan, which matched the nightstand next to the bed. Resting on top was an antique lamp with a blue lampshade. Two portraits of the English countryside graced the wall opposite the bed.

“Thank y-y-y-you Mr. G-G-G-Giles.” Tara ducked her head, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

“It’s my pleasure,” he relied with a soft smile to his lips. “Please, try to make yourself as comfortable as possible, and do get some ahhh, rest.”

Turning he pulled the door closed then headed up to his room.

~*~*~*~*~

Angelus entered the bedroom where he stashed his cargo, halting in his tracks. Drusilla was laying next to the form on the bed, curling a strand of hair around her finger. He stalked towards the bed his gaze never wavering from his insane but lovely childe.

“Dru?”

“I smell a fairy ripe as a plume,” she sang glancing up at her sire through long dark lashes.

Drusilla extended her long porcelain fingers grabbing at a piece of matured fruit, seen only to her eyes. Smiling, her deep red lips in stark contrast to her creamy alabaster skin. “Already ripe. Ready to be picked.”

“Yeah, well you know, I got to have mine special.” Angelus’ face twisted into a freakish grin.

“When baby sister rises can I play with her? Miss. Edith will be quite pleased.”

Angelus reached down cupping the vampiress’ face in his hand. He starred into her eyes for a few moments, and then smiled.

“Well its up to her, don’t want to scare her to bad. Nah! second thought why not.”

The two laughed as they looked down upon the sleeping redhead. Angelus couldn’t wait till this one rose. The power that he sensed and smelled in her was strong. It sang to him like a siren’s voice in the ocean, leading a sailor to his death.

“She oozes and bubbles like a pretty black tar pit. Nothing as sweet as sugar and spice, but she is just as nice.”

“Ay, indeed she is Dru. Indeed she is.”

~*~*~*~*~

Sire and childe returned to the mansion thirty minutes before sunrise. Buffy’s warning bells were ablaze telling her to seek shelter before the suns deadly rays kissed her skin. Spike’s fingers interlocked with hers as he led her through the large abode, senses on alert for that poofter of a grand-sire.

Up the stairs and down a long hallway they ushered coming to a door. Opening the door Spike entered his room first, making sure the room was void of unwanted company. Turning he pulled the petite blonde towards him walking her to the bed.

“Time for you to rest my golden one.”

Buffy sat down on the edge of the bed toeing off her shoes. Leaning down he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead and she wrinkled it in confusion. A sinking feeling entered her stomach as she searched out his eyes.

“You aren’t staying with me?” it sounded more as a plea then a question.

Spike smiled tilting her chin to look back up at him, “No, not to night. I have some things that need seeing to with Peaches. But I will be here in the evening to take you hunting.”

She arched into his cool strong hand; so content in her sire’s gentleness she could almost purr. Spike ducked his head, ghosting his lips over hers then placed a quick nip upon them. Raising straight once more he turned and exited the room.

Sighing the ex-slayer slipped under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~
A/N Let me know if it was any good!
6:6 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews guys!
~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 6


The rays of sun filtered into the room dancing upon her motionless face, as Tara slowly awoke. Sitting up she stretched her muscles, the wicca’s neck was still tender from Drusilla’s bite, but other than that she was fine. A light tap was heard at the door drawing her from her musing. Crossing the distance from the bed to the door Tara opened it.

“Good morning, Tara. I take it you slept well?” Giles greeted her. She nodded her head in agreement, quickly accompanied it with a shy smile. Reading the Watcher’s aura she knew she had made the right choice in trusting him.

“Well come out when you’re ready. I’m making breakfast and I would love the company.”

Giles uttered leaving the young girl to her morning devices.

~*~*~*~*~

Joyce stood in her daughter’s bedroom, gazing at the still made bed. She saw a room that would no longer hold her daughter, carry her laughter, her sorrow, or a bed that would no longer be warmed by her body. The older woman gasped trying hard to stifle a sob that ripped past her throat. This just wasn’t right; that something so cruel and twisted could come and snatch her daughter away. But it had, in the form of the very thing she was chosen to fight against, and to protect mankind from. Mankind who knew nothing of the dangers that lurked in the shadows.

Joyce walked further into the room sitting on the edge of the bed. She scooped up Buffy’s Mr. Gordo, bringing the stuffed pig to her nose. He smelled of vanilla, of Buffy. Her daughter. Her baby. Oh god! she was gone. Gone forever, leaving a raw, gapping wound that would not mend over time. Joyce didn’t want it to heal, she wanted her daughter back. But she resigned herself to the fact that Buffy would not be coming home, would not be coming back to her; they might not even find a body to lay to rest.

Swatting at her tears Joyce was startled by the doorbell ringing. Rising she ran a hand over her hair and face, then headed to the door.

~*~*~*~*~

“Good afternoon Joyce.” Giles greeted the tired, grief stricken woman.

“Good afternoon Rupert. Please come in,” she said stepping aside so the Watcher could enter followed by a young blonde girl.

“Please join me in the kitchen. I was about to have some coffee.”

The trio walked towards the back and entered the kitchen. Joyce busied herself with making the coffee. She turned to retrieve the mugs from the cabinet, filling them with the hot brown liquid. Placing them on the table in front of her guests she went back to the counter to get some cookies. The kitchen door opened revealing Xander, Cordelia and Oz.

Giles wrinkled his brow noting the lack of a certain redhead. “Where is Willow?”

The three turned to each other with grim faces; Cordelia dropped her head in her hands as she slid into a chair for support.

“See, that’s the thing. I called once more after I got home last night, and her mom said she hasn’t returned. Something has happened to Wills, Giles.” Xander blurted out.

Removing his glasses Giles wiped his face with his hand, then vigorously rubbed his glasses. Joyce joined the group at her kitchen table; taking a breath she turned to the other adult in the room.

“How many more must we lose Rupert? How do we stop these… these monsters?”

The Watcher paused a moment, he was in awe of this woman, Joyce Summers. Even now through her grief at untimely demise of Buffy, she was thinking about the safety of others, wanting nothing but ridding the world of the creatures who stole her child, her baby. It only added to the admiration and respect that Rupert had for her. He could see where Buffy got her strong will and strength of character from.

“We don’t, I’m afraid. Well, not until the next slayer arrives, which should be within the next few days.”

Silence ensued for long moments; the occasional sip of coffee was heard or swallowing of cookies.

“A-a-a Tara, I take it you are familiar with the dis-invite spell.”

“Y-y-yes I-I-I-I am. M-M-M-My mom taught m-m-m-me years ago.” Tara’s stutter worsened when she was truly nervous.

“Good, lets get started shall we?” Giles rose to his feet to fetch the ingredients he needed from his car.

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy sat up in the bed starring at the dark heavy curtains that graced the large window in her room. The sun had not yet set; she had at least 20 minutes left. Sighing she stretched wondering what Spike was up to. Even though she’d only been un-dead for almost a day her body ached when he wasn’t around. A small pout tugged at her lips as she headed for the bathroom to bathe.

~*~*~*~*~

Spike awoke to tangled limbs around his body, looking over he was greeted to Drusilla’s sleeping face. He reached a hand out to trace over her brow, her human guise was so peaceful, innocent looking. She was at peace from her insanity in sleep. Laying there Spike tucked his hands behind his head. He didn’t expect to end up in his sire’s bed. Even though they were not mated Spike loved his wicked plum as if she was his mate. He had tried on several occasions to claim her, but Drusilla would laugh telling him that he was a naughty puppy trying to take what wasn’t his.

And one would think after a hundred years of faithfulness, caring for his insane sire’s every need she would return the favor, but she hadn’t. As soon as Angelus reared his overly poofed head; his dark princess was back fucking his brains out, as if he never left either one of them. He had headed to Angules’ room to have words with him; he was through with being the lackey, the little nurse-maid for his dark princess.

He was going to set the record straight; a lot had changed since Angelus was cursed with his bloody soul. Spike had become a Master in his own right, and he wanted to be treated with the respect it commanded, he was going to pound in the great foreheaded one’s skull. Dru had intercepted him, she was bored and wanted some attention. Her precious Daddy was occupied with his whore of a sire. And Spike being the ever-loving childe that he was couldn’t resist seeing his wicked plum hurting.

The part of him that was still William was pissed, how dare she treat him as if he were dispensable, showering crumbs upon him when Angelus wasn’t paying her any mind. But he did start this, when he was a fledgling Drusilla would do it all the time, run to him, shower affection and attention upon him to rifle the leather clad dufus. And William was thrilled to have the attention doing all that he could to prolong it. But Spike couldn’t ignore his demon either, it was thrilled that his sire wanted to be with him again.

Buffy’s loneliness washed over him jolting him from his thoughts. Getting out of bed he quickly pulled his black worn jeans over his hips and headed out the bedroom door. Drusilla turned on her side watching her childe’s retreating form with a smile.

“William is running to his baby Miss Edith, He is so kind. Must pay baby a visit I must.”

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy stepped out of the shower wrapping the lush white towel around her wet head. Walking over to the sink she instinctively moved a hand over the mirror, to remove the fog that built on it from the steam of the hot water. She gasped at the lack of reflection that greeted her. ‘Stupid vampires with their non reflection casting selves.’ She grumbled walking back into her room.

Spike’s eyes danced over Buffy’s nude form, a bloke could get used to this. Buffy instantly perked up to the presence of her sire. Slowly stalking over to him she rested an inch away from his embrace, her sensitive nose picking up the lingering scent of Drusilla. Buffy couldn’t help the small growl that came from her throat or the jealousy that oozed from her voice, as her eyes flickered gold for a brief moment.

“Have fun talking to Angel?”

“’S not what it looks like pet. Not that I need to be explaining anything to you. But Dru is my sire, she can do with me as she wills.”

Buffy turned to face the fireplace; she couldn’t look at him at that moment. What was she? Wasn’t she important to him? Didn’t he know she loved him? He only was with her because she was his childe, he loved Drusilla…. Bitch.

Spike walked towards her placing his arms around her waist as his chin rested on Buffy’s bare shoulder. He could feel her stiffen from his touch enraging his demon. Whipping Buffy around Spike pinned her with a look of pure fury.

“Listen Goldilocks cause I’m not sayin’ it again. I know how it feels; I’ve been there. But that doesn’t change a bloody thing. “ His voice softened and he took her in his arms, “You’re mine princess, and I’ll do all that I can to make you happy. I’m your sire it comes with the job. But you can’t make me choose between you and my sire.”

Sighing Buffy relaxed into his embrace mumbling into his chest.

“I’m sorry sire… forgive me?”

“All is forgiven luv. Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

Retracting his arms Spike placed a chaste kiss on her brow then exited the room. Buffy’s pout turned into a frown, not only did she upset her sire, but also she realized she would never be able to compete for his love, with his Drusilla. Spike and Dru had a century plus together, sharing in the bloodlust, murder and mayhem; what did Buffy have? Just one measly day.

Her demon raged at the injustice, it wanted all of Spike’s affections; it wanted the place held in Spike’s heart where Dru resided. Sighing again she resigned herself to being hopefully second place, she was after all Spike’s childe, that did mean something … right?

~*~*~*~*~

Spike walked out into the great room his eyes darting to the minions that resided there. Resting his eyes on a petite auburn-haired minion he swaggered over to her.

“You. Yeah you. I need some of your clothes, and if you tell the poofter you’re dust.”

“I understand Master Spike.” The minion said quickly running to perform the task at hand.

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy stood in front of the dresser combing out the tangles in her hair when the door opened. Spike entered the room with a pair of red leather pants and an emerald tube top. Eyes lighting up his childe walked toward him placing a kiss on his cheek.

“Thank you sire. You shouldn’t have.” Buffy uttered glancing down at the floor, now even more ashamed at her earlier actions.

“I told you sweetling you’re mine, it’s my job.” Spike twirled a golden lock around his finger as Buffy took the offered clothing.

He sat on the edge of the bed while Buffy returned to the dresser to finish her hair. “I was thinking… do you think I could see my mom?”

“When do you want to go, before or after dinner?”

Turning around Buffy sauntered towards the vampire resting on her bed. Spike was transfixed by the way her muscles flexed under her tight skin, the slight jiggle to her breasts. Her golden tresses cascaded down brushing over her rosy nipples causing them to pucker. Standing before him Buffy captured his hands cupping them over her soft mounds.

“I really am sorry for making my sire mad. How ever can I make it up to you?”

Spike raised his head nipping at her left nipple, growling in appreciation as she arched closer to him. “Oh, I’m sure I can think of many ways for you to make it up to me luv, don’t worry,” curling his tongue behind his teeth he commented. A small growl of contentment rumbled through his chest, his childe was so eager to make her sire happy. It pleased both the man and the demon in him.

Spike crushed his lips against Buffy’s in a smoldering kiss, she moaned into him hungry for more. She could taste Drusilla all over him and instinctively pulled out of his embrace, but quickly recovered not wanting to earn her sire’s anger so soon after him forgiving her. He felt her discomfort for a moment but didn’t push the issue, he wanted to see if Buffy would protest or accept what she discovered.

He was pleasantly surprised to find her slowly inching her way down his body, nipping and licking her way to the waist of his jeans. Her nimble fingers slowly undoing the clasp to the material exposing his semi hardened cock. Pulling his jeans down the rest of his lower half Buffy starred at his nakedness. This was the first time she had ever gazed upon the nude form of a man. Yes, she and Angel made with the smoochies, and they finally consummated their relationship, which led to the unleashed and highly psychotic vampire currently running amuck in Sunnydale. But still, she had never looked at him, he was to shy, insisting that the lights be off and they where under the covers.

So getting a peek at the goods so wasn’t happening, but now she had Spike, her sire and she was going to do all the ogling she could, or what he would allow. And he was a sight to behold, smooth, flawless alabaster skin that only hinted at the power it contained. A lean hard chest, tight chiseled abs, she was captivated by them reaching out, running a hand over the taut area, so firm yet so soft, like velvet. Her eyes traveled further down taking in the stark contrast of dark curls and hard flesh, she licked her lips in anticipation.

Spike watched Buffy explore his body with her eyes, the look of pure hunger and lust lit her face. Snickering to himself, he knew the poofter didn’t have the balls to taint the saintly eyes that belonged to the slayer. Well Spike wasn’t Angelus and Buffy sure as hell wasn’t the slayer any longer. His cock twitched when her hand skimmed over his abdomen, yeah he said he would wait it out, let her set the pace but this was killing him. Grabbing Buffy by the shoulders Spike pulled her back towards him capturing her lips in a smoldering embrace.

Buffy gave no protest to her sire’s demands and eagerly kissed him back. In one quick motion Spike had them flipped with Buffy pinned beneath him, as he pushed into her waiting depths. A growl escaped from Buffy’s throat as she arched her hips to met Spike’s thrusts. He responded to her actions with a growl of his own, low within his chest, sending vibrations radiating through out her body, causing her to grind her clit into his pelvic bone. Ducking his head Spike captured one rosy nub between his teeth, lavishing it with his tongue, worrying it with his blunt teeth.

Buffy hissed as she arched further into him, desiring him to eat her alive, the feelings he evoked in her she couldn’t describe, but knowing no one could or would ever make her feel this way, except Spike. Shifting into game face Spike bit down on the supple flesh between his teeth causing the sweet life giving fluid to flood his mouth, as his hips picked up speed. Buffy screamed her release into the air sinking her fangs into his neck. The sensation of her small lips sucking on his flesh was his undoing, as he shot his release deep inside her still quivering channel.


~*~*~*~*~

Xander and Oz where patrolling one of the many cemeteries in Sunnydale, both lost in thought. The two young men couldn’t help but wonder what had happened to Willow, no doubt Angelus played a part. After he killed her fish Xander figured she wasn’t far behind. A shudder uncontrollably went through his body, just at the thought of Miss Calendar and the things that psychotic monster did to her. What horrors might have been ushered upon the redhead, or if she was still alive, what might she be going through now?

Oz stopped placing his arm out to halt Xander in mid stride. Turning the redhead whispered.

“I smell two vamps up ahead.”

Removing their stakes they stood ready as the one fledgling, and one minion stalked towards them.

“Ooooh! Look, delivery.” Vamp number one said as he shifted into game face snarling his elongated incisors glistening in the moonlight. Vamp number two quickly followed, already in game face as he charged after Xander.

Xander must have been having a good night, because he was able to sidestep and miss the attack by a second. Vamp number one charged Oz knocking him to the ground. The two struggled, thrashing and bucking against each other. Vamp number two punched Xander in the nose, causing blood to gush forth. Licking his lips the vampire couldn’t wait till this prey was subdued.

Stumbling on his feet Xander regained his balance gripping the stake tighter, just waiting for his opportunity. Oz kneed his attacker in the balls, the vampire flipped off of him cradling himself, as he howled in pain. Jumping to his feet Oz brought the stake down into the demon’s chest and watched as it turned to dust. Xander was pinned between his vampire and a mausoleum, “I refuse to go out like this! Nah uh, no way.”

As if on cue Oz jumped the vampire from the back, using his enhanced werewolf strength he pinned the demon’s arms to its sides. Xander sent the stake home as dust filtered around their heads.

~*~*~*~*~

Drusilla laid draped across the bed enchanted by the still sleeping form beside her. Her nude body seemed to shimmer from the light of the fireplace. Darla entered the room fresh from the hunt leaving Angelus to his own entertainment.

“Oh, such a pretty creature. Where ever did Angelus find her?” She questioned running a slender finger down the girl’s cheek.

“Pretty pixie will come and play soon. Won’t Miss Edith be pleased!”

Darla crawled onto the bed perching beside the still body. Soon their latest family member would rise and she wanted to be present to greet her.

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy watched as Spike drained his ‘happy meal on legs’, but he paused turning to face her.

“Here luv.” He extended the still conscious man to her. Buffy emerged from the shadows her white fangs glistening in the moon light. She slipped her incisors into the wound her sire made and finished the kill.

Xander’s eyes widened in shock and fear from his hiding spot behind a tree, as he watched the scene play out before his eyes. No, it couldn’t be, Buffy was a vampire. He felt sick to his stomach, but quickly clapping his hand over his mouth he forced the nausea back. He didn’t want to be found, quietly turning around after they walked away he pushed off the tree into a sprint. He had to unite with Oz, then inform Giles about Buffy.

~*~*~*~*~

Two blondes walked hand in hand down the almost deserted street. Spike didn’t ask what his childe intended to do once she reached her mother’s house, he was just there for mutual support and if she needed it. Buffy wondered what would her mother’s reaction be towards her, she was thinking not too good. Granted she had been “missing” for three days, but she couldn’t help that, she was technically dead for two of those days

Coming to a halt outside 1630 Revello Drive Buffy released a breath she’d been holding.

“You sure you’re ok with this kitten?” Spike asked her taking in her worried expression.

She feverishly chewed on her bottom lip drawing blood. Buffy couldn’t help but dread her reaction to the temptation of the fresh blood her mother possessed. She did feed before coming so she only hoped her demon was satisfied and sedated for now. But wasn’t that one of the first things vampires did when they rose, attack and kill their loved ones? That’s what Giles and Angel told her, but she didn’t feel like she wanted to kill her mother… how strange… really. ‘Hello demon here, shouldn't it want to maim and destroy my mom?’

Grabbing Buffy's chin Spike sucked vigorously upon the wounded flesh as she moaned into his hair. “If we don’t stop, I won't get to see my mom.”

Giving her bottom lip one last suck Spike removed his mouth.

“I’ll be out here, if you need me.”

Buffy walked the steps to her mother’s front porch, it was funny she no longer thought of this house as her home. Her home was with Spike, her sire, her lover; she was no longer her mother’s little girl. Hesitantly she extended her hand and pushed the doorbell. Buffy could sense three heartbeats inside and she wondered who could be visiting her mother. The door opened and Buffy came face to face with a very worn looking Joyce Summers.

Joyce’s voice caught in her throat. Was this a mirage, granted she knew that a grieving mind was prone to hallucinations, but this; it seemed so real. Tears welled in both their eyes as Joyce extended a shaky hand out to brush along her daughter’s cheek.

“Mommy,” came the pained filled voice. Buffy felt sick at the sight of her mother. Had she caused this much worry? ‘Duh Buffy, you’re only her baby. And you sorta died.’ Her inner Buffy voiced.

“Oh god, Buffy. Come in, come in.” Her mother gripped her by the hand pulling her over the threshold, thereby removing the invisible barrier that prevented her entrance into her former residence.

Giles wondered what was taking the elder Summers woman so long at the door. Entering the hallway connecting to the foyer he stopped dead in his tracks. Buffy was encased in the mother of all bear hugs, good thing she didn’t need to breath. She hugged her mother back inhaling the scent that was uniquely “mom”; tide, jasmine, and love, as fresh tears ran down her cheeks.

“Oh baby, where have you been?” Joyce inquired pulling back to look into those familiar hazel eyes.

~*~*~*~*~

Xander whipped past Oz shouting, “No time to talk gotta get to Giles, Buffy’s been turned.”

Oz didn’t have to ask twice taking off behind the boy. They didn’t waver as they ran past the blocks of houses intent on getting to their destination. 1630 Revello Drive came into view as they dashed down the street. Spike smelled them before they came into view, therefore, he slipped behind a tree near the house.

“What are those bloody gits up to?”

Xander was first up the steps and burst past the front door that was now open. He came to a dead halt as he watched mother and daughter embrace. ‘Monkey balls’, he was to late. Oz came in behind him eyes widening but to winded to speak. Tara hung back in the shadows taking the whole scene in.

Xander forced himself to stand straight, as Buffy and Joyce broke apart to take in the spectacle.

“Get away from her.’ Xander panted fanning his hand towards the vampire. “She’s not Buffy. I saw her feed, she a vampire.”

Automatically Giles ripped Joyce away from her daughter into his embrace. Years of council training were engrained in him, so when one mentioned vampire he did only what came naturally. Eyes widening Buffy slapped her hands over her mouth taking in the anguished looks of her mother, watcher and friends. Cordelia had chosen that time to join the mix.

“Remove your hands Rupert, this is ridiculous she is not a vampire.” Joyce stammered trying to break away from his death grip on her arms.

“Did she enter on her own Joyce, or was she invited?”

“I told her to come in. I don’t see how….”

Giles removed his silver crucifix from his jacket thrusting it in Buffy’s face, she hissed shielding her eyes. Backing away towards the door.

“I’m not here to hurt you guys. I just wanted to see my mom, you have to believe me. Giles… Xander… Oz?”

“You are NOT Buffy Summers. Get out you bloody demon.” Giles shouted retrieving a stake as he advanced upon his ex-charge keeping the cross on her. Buffy stumbled out the door almost falling but was caught by her sire.

Spike had heard the entire encounter and he ached listening to the agony in his childe’s voice.

“Come on luv, time to go.” He whispered into her ear, clasping her hand in his, never removing his eyes from those of the Watcher. Giles watched them vanish into the shadows of the night, then quickly closed the door behind him.

“We have to do another dis-invite spell… now.”

~*~*~*~*~

The figures hunched in the bushes across the street watched with a great deal of interest in the happenings at the Summers’ home. Their eyes darted to the blonde pair retreating down the street, then back to the man closing the door. Reaching inside a bag they retrieved a cell phone, pushed the programmed number then placed the phone to their ear.

“Code red!”

~*~*~*~*~
A/N Comments, Questions, Reviews?
7:7 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
I just refound this chapter, so now I can update it. I hope you enjoy it and sorry for such a long wait.
~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 7


The figures hunched in the bushes across the street watched with great interest the happenings at the Summers’ home. Their eyes darting to the blonde pair retreating down the street, then back to the man closing the door. Reaching inside a bag one of the men retrieved a cell phone, pushed the programmed number then placing the phone to his ear.

“Code red!”

~*~*~*~*~


Joyce was livid, what the hell just happened in her house was beyond her comprehension at the moment. She had her daughter back, right here in her arms, then she was viciously ripped away again. Turning on her heels she locked angry eyes on the two men she held responsible.


Rupert Giles and Xander Harris


“What did you just do Rupert? Buffy was back, she was home, and you chased her away.”


Thrusting the cross back into his jacket's pocket, emitting a labored sigh, Giles ran a hand over his wary face . “Joyce, that... that creature was not Buffy. If we are to believe what Xander asserted to be true.”


Xander was sitting on the bottom step of the stair case visibly pale, as Oz stood over him with his normal cool expression over his features. Giles turned to the two teens.


“Xander, Oz, would you kindly inform us as to what you witnessed.”


“Yes, Xander. Please enlighten us all about my daughter why don't you.”


Joyce repeated with slumped shoulders heading towards the den. The four teens and Watcher followed suit. Once entering everyone took seats around the room. The air was heavy with silence for what seemed an eternity, leaning forward on her knees Joyce asked the teens to relay their story. She had to know what made them believe Buffy was a vampire, and who was that man she was with.


Xander cleared his throat taking in a deep breath before he started to speak.


“Oz here didn't witness anything, it was all me. We where out on patrol, but, you already know that. Anyway, we split up and I headed further into the cemetery to finish up for the night. Well I rounded this corner and I hear a struggle in the distance, so I ducked behind this tree. Which provided me with an excellent view of the chompfest going on. So first I see Spike...,”


Joyce wrinkled her brow, “Who is this Spike?”


“We'll fill you in on him in a moment Joyce. I would like to here what Xander has to tell us first.”


All attention was focused back on the young man sitting in the chair.


“Yeah, so there's Spike doing the whole 'I want to suck your blood' thing, but then he stops. And I'm thinking “What's with the evil blood sucking fiend stopping for?”, when he motions to something in the shadows. Then out walks Buffy, and I'm ready to start dancing cause Buff is alive, and Spike was going to get his undead ass staked. But she goes all “grrr” and all with the bumpies.”


Giles whipped his glasses of his face giving them a vigorous rub, “And she fed. You saw her feed?”


“Yeah G-man, dropping the poor guy on the ground. I bolted after that, had to get back here to warn you.”


Gasping, Joyce brought her hand to her mouth fighting back tears, as Giles pinned a look upon Xander for daring to call him such a stupid name.


“So Buffy's not Buffy, right? From what I've read and what you have told me she's a demon.”


“No Joyce, a demon is inhabiting her body. Buffy is dead, lost to all of us. That thing is wearing Buffy's shell, her body, but the girl we once knew and loved is gone.”


Fighting back tears the elder Summers grief became rage.


“And who was the blonde man with her?”


“Spike, also known as William the Bloody. He was sired by Drusilla, who you know now is Angel's childe, he sired her. But Spike earned his place as a member of the scourge of Europe. He is known as the slayer of slayers. And he came to Sunnydale to kill his third Slayer, but from the looks of it he has sired one instead.”


Giles paused a moment to rethink his answer, “Or Drusilla sired Buffy but has placed Spike over her teachings.”


“So that monster not only stole my baby, and murdered her, but she turned her into one of those... things?”


Everything had come to a head at once and Joyce broke under the pressure. She was a strong woman, but it wasn't every day you found out your daughter was a mystical warrior chosen to save the world, and then turned into one of the monsters she fought.


Tara rose from her set and strolled over to the sobbing woman, as she sat down next to her she whispered soft comforting words in her ear. “C-C-Come on Mrs. Summers, I-I-I'll make you s-s-something to s-s-settle your nerves.”


The two headed towards the kitchen as the others watched their retreating forms. Placing his glasses back on the watcher couldn't help but think he could use a nice stiff drink.


“Well, we mustn't dally behind, let's get to work shall we.”


~*~*~*~*~


Buffy couldn't stop the shaking that was coursing through her body, nor the images of horror that flashed over her mother's features upon hearing she was a vampire. Her demon raged, how dare her own mother reject her in such a manner. Yeah, she kinda expected it from her Watcher, and maybe even Xander, but her mother... No!, she thought as a pout formed across her lips. Spike watched the petite blonde to the right of him, he wished he could ease her pain. But he couldn't, a sire/childe bond only went so far. So he did the next best thing he knew, placing his arm around her slim shoulders he hugged her towards him.


Buffy instantly calmed from her sire's embrace, it was as if he was the cool water that extinguished her raging inferno. Neither one spoke on their way back to the mansion, lost in their own thoughts. Spike hoped Buffy didn't give into her demon's request for vengeance at the atrocity passed down upon it. How blind and gullible the ex-slayer was to believe the words of the council of wankers, taking what they said as fact, as if they were infallible.


Buffy had bit down upon their definition of good and evil since she first found out she was the chosen one, and started to slay. Never once did she question them, ask how they knew that vampires and other demons where truly evil. Even when she first met Spike, and she could see the love he had for his sire, it never once occurred to her to ask Giles how was this even possible.


Even Angel had told her that vampires were cold heartless creatures, deserving nothing but a dusty ending to their evil existence. And who was she to question him, duh, he was a vampire, he knew his own kind, right... wrong. But now Buffy knew, she knew Angel was a bigot to his own kind. So ashamed of the acts he committed as Angelus, he hid and repressed what he truly was.


A vampire, a hunter, a creature of the night, something of beauty, one that should be feared. Something she liked being, she was finally free of life's restraints and the responsibility of being the slayer. No longer walking around with “SLAYER” written on her forehead, or an expiration date looming over her head. Her eyes had been opened, she really should thank Drusilla.


But beyond that, above all that she was told, Buffy knew and she could feel she was the same person she was before her re-birth. Well not exactly, cause hot public car sex, so wasn't happening before she was turned. But vampires kept some portion of their souls upon changing. It wasn't one hundred percent there, but the essence of what made Buffy, Buffy was there.


The whole guilt issue towards feeding upon humans was gone, but guilt towards one's vampiric family was there, the same with loyalty, love, jealousy, and other emotions. She couldn't fathom how blind she had been. But would you deliberately inform your chosen one, that the creatures she dusted every night could feel emotions much like the living.


Buffy would just have to approach her mother when she was alone, not with a stuffy British watcher glaring over her shoulder. She just had to believe that Buffy was the same girl she was three days ago.


Both blondes paused in their steps, Spike turned to face Buffy, “Looks like Angelus has another childe.”


~*~*~*~*~


Willow drifted towards the muffled voices that seemed to be all around her. Her head was pounding, her mouth was dry, and her body hurt, she had never felt pain like this before. It was if her limbs had ceased to move for a long period of time. That though cause Willow to sit up right with a start.


Oh god, Angelus!


The images from the school's computer lab came flashing back into her minds eye. Angelus' twisted smile, the taunts he whispered into her ear, and then he bit her. Her pale trembling hand reached for her neck.


Darla and Drusilla stilled their movements watching, observing their newly risen fledgling. Taking in the contortion of her features as she processed what had happened to her.


“She is very pretty.” Darla commented leaning into the dark haired vampiress' ear, who nodded her head in agreement. Drusilla was still bewitched with her, and she couldn't wait until Willow snapped out of her daze to play with her.


'Oh goodness!' Angel did it, he turned her, Willow moved her hand over her jugular vein, where she should feel it's pulse. But there was nothing, that's when she noticed she wasn't breathing either. A sob tore through her chest, she was dead, she was evil, she was soulless. Could someone just be nice and stake her now?


“Little sister seems to be distressed.”


Drusilla sang as a smirk played on her lips. Willow remembered the voices she heard upon waking and turned her attention towards them, she was greeted by the two master vampires.


Willow regarded the pair before her, Drusilla was lounging next to her, draped in a deep red sheer robe, that fanned open around her legs, covering the area of the bed were she laid. Darla sat at the redhead's feet idly playing with her toes, gazing upon her nude form.


Willow shrank back at her state of undress as Dru reach across stilling her hand. As if to read the thoughts that danced around in her head, she wanted nothing more than to cover herself. The dark haired vampire's eyes seemed to come alive, dancing with mirth.


“It's ok little plum, let big sis make it all better.” Drusilla cooed leaning over licking a trail up Willow's cheek.


Darla followed suit ghosting her hands over the fledgling's legs, stopping at the nest of curls guarding her sex. Willow momentarily forgot she no longer needed to breath as her breath hitched in her throat. Drusilla captured her lips in a bruising kiss, nibbling on them with blunt teeth, she bit down hard causing blood to trickle forth. Willow couldn't help the protest of pain that escaped her mouth, or the arousal her demon felt. But it was wrong, very wrong, she couldn't do this, couldn't feel even this remotely turned on.


But she did and she was, she felt herself growing wetter from the nipping and sucking the ravin haired vampire was ushering upon her lips. Drusilla's facial bones shifted calling forth her demon visage, running her tongue over her elongated fang causing blood to ooze forth. Willow's demon lurched at the offered prize, and she began to suck greedily at the cool pink flesh, pulling it back into her mouth.


Drusilla's hand brushed over Willow's pale rosy nipple, flicking and twirling it, coaxing it to a hardened peak. As a hiss escaped Willow's lips followed by Dru's knife like nail sliced a thin slit across her right breast. Transfixed the red head watched as the vampire lowered her head, tracing the red liquid with her tongue.


Darla wasted no time, slipping her finger beyond the curls and into the silken folds of her gran-childe's sex. Willow's hips bucked up off the mattress from the invasion, and the sensations that were coursing through her body. The ex-computer geek's body felt as if it were set ablaze, from the ministrations that both master vampires were visiting upon her supple form.


~*~*~*~*~


Travers was sitting at his desk going over some old tomes when there was a knock at the door. Slanting the book but not placing it down he peered over the edge.


“Come in.”


The dark haired woman stuck her head into the room, afraid to proceed the rest of the way inside the office.


“Well, speak. What have you to say?”


“T-t-t-the phone, it's for you.” The head watcher rolled his eyes releasing a sigh. The daft bint came all the way in here to tell him there was a pending phone call for him. Sometimes he felt with each passing generation the watchers got dumber. Must be that American influence, satellite TV was never a good thing to begin with.


“Thank you. That is all,” he commented waving his hand in the air as a king dismissing one of his subjects. Waiting until the door closed behind him, Travers reached for the phone.


“This is Travers. What can I do for you?”


The man's features darkened as he listened to the voice on the phone, those two small words uttered carried so much with them. Hanging up the phone he rose from his chair.


Quentin Travers exited his office walking past his secretary, and walked down the red carpeted hallways, passing portraits of previous head council members. Coming to a stop he placing his hands upon the ornate door handles that graced the large oak doors, with a flick of the wrist they flew open. Travers walked into the room and around the large circular conference table that greeted him. Twenty chairs accompanied the table, and shelves of books lined the walls.


The air was heavy with dust, since the room was barely used, only for extreme emergencies that called the councils most revered members to arms. The elderly watcher walked over to the head chair, it was encased in worn dark brown leather. He dusted the light curtain of dust away and sat down. Turning to the wooden box to his left, Travers flipped the lid up. Inside sat a red button surrounded by blue velvet like covering.


With a resounding sigh he placed his index finger down on it, as it sent out silent waves to those awaiting its call.

~*~*~*~*~
A/N Still with me, any good! Let me know.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=13415